PDA

View Full Version : EWA - Official Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Shining Light
11-07-2011, 04:58 PM
This is the EWA Official Discussion Thread. Feel free to talk about EWA or random stuff. Enjoy! :)

Creative Members -

Robareid
Destruction
Eye Hate Cena
Shining Light

broc808
11-07-2011, 05:14 PM
so with this being the discussion thread I assume that the other one will be the roster thread?

Shining Light
11-07-2011, 05:16 PM
so with this being the discussion thread I assume that the other one will be the roster thread?

Yep! We're currently gathering interest at the moment but we'll definitely be starting soon!

broc808
11-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Yep! We're currently gathering interest at the moment but we'll definitely be starting soon!

alright like I said I know you're new to this, and so was I when I started HWA so if you need anything at all like I said let me know, also just a tip of advice, don't try to hard on this, remember it's all about fun!

Shining Light
11-07-2011, 05:23 PM
alright like I said I know you're new to this, and so was I when I started HWA so if you need anything at all like I said let me know, also just a tip of advice, don't try to hard on this, remember it's all about fun!

We will mate, don't worry! Obviously, this is gonna be a team effort with myself and Lucha Libre but we've already had interest from some other people who want to be part of creative. So things are looking good so far!

AirBourne
11-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Bump it up...

broc808
11-07-2011, 05:25 PM
We will mate, don't worry! Obviously, this is gonna be a team effort with myself and Lucha Libre but we've already had interest from some other people who want to be part of creative. So things are looking good so far!

that's great to here man, I'll encourage my guys on HWA to come on over

Krysys
11-07-2011, 05:27 PM
I have officially joined the roster (Hopefully) as Ryku O'Ryan!

aloisick
11-07-2011, 05:56 PM
I have officially joined the roster (Hopefully) as Ryku O'Ryan!

i have these characters availble let me know if interested via pm please
AWF tag team champions Two of a kind
showdown european champion - g-scorp
Il cattivo
Hos - Higher octane superstar
New tag team in ewncw - Domination

also i might have a possible storyline you may be interested in

VanHooliganX
11-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Think i'm going to join this as well (As long as Shining Light digs my character i've PM'd him.) :)

P.S If I suck or majorly f*** lemme know and i'll correct it. Only human and i've gotta learn lol

eyehatecena
11-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Feel free to use the ewa logo i made if you want- not gonna keep it in my sig too long before returning to my old sig

Lucha_Libre
11-08-2011, 02:39 AM
This is the EWA Official Discussion Thread. Feel free to talk about EWA or random stuff. Enjoy! :)

Founders and Owners - Lucha Libre + Shining Light

Creative Members -

Lucha Libre
Shining Light
AirBourne

You missed eyehatecena mate

Shining Light
11-08-2011, 10:54 AM
You missed eyehatecena mate

I realized that when I headed out my house this morning. I Apologise Eyehatecena :)

VanHooliganX
11-08-2011, 11:06 AM
So quick question.

How many titles are there in total?
If you don't have them set in stone I have a decent championship idea :)
Cause you could always add a title called EWA Submission championship, where it can only change hands on submissions. I always thought that would be a good mid-card title than having Intercontinental and a US Champion lol.

Shining Light
11-08-2011, 11:09 AM
So quick question.

How many titles are there in total?
If you don't have them set in stone I have a decent championship idea :)
Cause you could always add a title called EWA Submission championship, where it can only change hands on submissions. I always thought that would be a good mid-card title than having Intercontinental and a US Champion lol.

We're currently debating the idea of having one show until we get more members to split into two shows. I would imagine that for now we would have two titles. A World Title and a mid card title :) The first show would probably involve a tournament to crown the champions

Rest assured, we'll let you guys know when your needed and thanks again for joining EWA!

HolyJose2391
11-08-2011, 11:32 AM
We're currently debating the idea of having one show until we get more members to split into two shows. I would imagine that for now we would have two titles. A World Title and a mid card title :) The first show would probably involve a tournament to crown the champions

Rest assured, we'll let you guys know when your needed and thanks again for joining EWA!

Can't wait to start

Shining Light
11-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Can't wait to start

Neither can I, we're going to organize a date for the first show and then we'll message you with what you all have to do

aloisick
11-08-2011, 03:56 PM

what about tag team titles i have four teams at your disposal if you want my characters there still have not heard anuthing

aloisick
11-08-2011, 04:00 PM

what about tag team titles i have four teams at your disposal if you want my characters there still have not heard anuthing

Lucha_Libre
11-08-2011, 04:17 PM

We would be happy to have them, just post them in the roster thread

HolyJose2391
11-08-2011, 05:01 PM
You guys are welcome to use The Far East Warriors too for your tag team division

aloisick
11-08-2011, 05:08 PM
We would be happy to have them, just post them in the roster thread

ok will do in about 10 hours from this post but will there be tag belts, otherwise i might only bring over 3-4 characters

eyehatecena
11-08-2011, 09:43 PM
I do not see why we could not have tag belts- we would not be able to crown champs on the first show, but a few shows down the line. I will see what the other guys think.

aloisick
11-08-2011, 11:35 PM
I do not see why we could not have tag belts- we would not be able to crown champs on the first show, but a few shows down the line. I will see what the other guys think.
well that sounds good to me mate ill update roster pafe in a lil but i will have 8 charaxters in total

Robareid
11-09-2011, 03:29 AM
If you are going to start a tag division I could bring over Best of British (Smith & Richards) as a tag team as well as Rob Rage

aloisick
11-09-2011, 03:56 AM
If you are going to start a tag division I could bring over Best of British (Smith & Richards) as a tag team as well as Rob Rage

i wish they would i love tag team wrestling and my aim is to be the number one guy in tag team e fedding

AirBourne
11-09-2011, 06:56 AM
i wish they would i love tag team wrestling and my aim is to be the number one guy in tag team e fedding

Yes, there will be a tag team division if we reach the right amount of tag teams, so by all means bring them over!

eyehatecena
11-09-2011, 11:59 PM
EWA news
Ok, getting ready for our first show. We will have a tourney on the first show to name the top champ(still thinking of a name for it). Anybody that wants to be considered for it needs to send in a promo stating why they are here in EWA, also why they are in the tourney.... etc. I am guessing we will pick at least 16(still have to decided). If you have more than character feel free to send promos for all of them. To be fair to everyone we should not really chose more that two for the tourney from those submitting more than that. But can still have them on file for debuts and/or for the mid card title(still thinking on a name for that too)- we can probally have something for that on the next show. Also for tagteams, send promos for them- stating why they are in EWA or just whatever else you want to say.

Send them to my email though: derkatzz@gmail.com I will send them to the other writers too

Thank You,
Michael

chunkkynutzzz
11-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Where can I check the roster?

AirBourne
11-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Where can I check the roster?

We can send it to you if you want. Are you considering joining?

chunkkynutzzz
11-10-2011, 02:40 PM
We can send it to you if you want. Are you considering joining?

I'm very Much considering , And I would like to see the roster to see Who Will Sign The EwA Contract :)

Vegas
11-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Any idea when the first show will be?

AirBourne
11-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Any idea when the first show will be?

We are currently writing it right now. So in a couple days or so most likely. Maybe by Sunday, sorry.

Vegas
11-10-2011, 04:18 PM
We are currently writing it right now. So in a couple days or so most likely. Maybe by Sunday, sorry.

Its all good broski, i got BWA, AWF, and EWNCW to keep me occupied

chunkkynutzzz
11-10-2011, 08:51 PM
A Sunday show would be cool, EWA on sundays!

aloisick
11-10-2011, 11:33 PM
A Sunday show would be cool, EWA on sundays!

im down with that

eyehatecena
11-10-2011, 11:42 PM
We are shooting on having it done and ready to post in the next few days. Have not even thought of a set day to have the show- but maybe Sunday would not interfer with other feds show- except maybe ppvs. We've just been too busy getting this tourney written.

Also now have an updated roster we will probally post soon- just need to check if anybody has joined since I made it up.

That and we still have yet to ask a mod if they could make a sticky for EWA

eyehatecena
11-10-2011, 11:48 PM
The unofficial official roster, lol. I still need to double check before post it in the roster page
Commentators:
Rich Goldsmith
Herb "Herbie" Samson

GM:
Mike Richman

Interviewers
Ashley Ion
Very attractive, very smart redhead, early 20’s, has training in MMA, but nobody signed her because nobody wanted to take her seriously. So she tried her hand at interviewing- signing up with a minor indy wrestling promotion before coming to EWA

Jim “Jim Bob” Jones
An ex wrestler in his late 30’s, had to retire after too many injuries. Knows his shit about wrestling.

Faces:
Ryku O'Ryan- Krysys
Ryan "The Freak" Wells- AirBourne
Micheal "The Archangel"- HolyJoses2391
Rob Rage- Robareid
Jack “The Jaxsman” Johnson
Uliose Pamich- aloisick
Henry Ormond Stevens H.O.S. aloisick

Heels:
Douglas Blake- Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe
Alex Kidd- pauadrian
Hanz Gruber- eyehatecena- is more of a tweener
Van Hooligan X- VanHooliganX
Silva- Lucha_Libre
G-Scorp- Aloisick
Barry Busmer- Aloisick
Carlos Alberto Ramon- the heartbreak kid
Louise Hoolaham- manager- Lucha_Libre

Tagteams:
Luke and Rob Turne- Faces- Lucha_Libre
Panzer Division- Oli and Karl Panzer- eyehatecena- heels
Two of a Kind, Kid Wonder and his partner 'MAD DOG' Paul Conrad- heels-aloisick
Domination-Matt Geiger and Barry Busmer- Heels, aloisick
Il Cattivo- Uliose Pamich, Roberto Pamich- faces-

aloisick
11-11-2011, 12:24 AM
The unofficial official roster, lol. I still need to double check before post it in the roster page
Commentators:
Rich Goldsmith
Herb "Herbie" Samson

GM:
Mike Richman

Interviewers
Ashley Ion
Very attractive, very smart redhead, early 20’s, has training in MMA, but nobody signed her because nobody wanted to take her seriously. So she tried her hand at interviewing- signing up with a minor indy wrestling promotion before coming to EWA

Jim “Jim Bob” Jones
An ex wrestler in his late 30’s, had to retire after too many injuries. Knows his shit about wrestling.

Faces:
Ryku O'Ryan- Krysys
Rob Rage- Robareid
Uliose Pamich- aloisick

Heels:
Alex Kidd- pauadrian
Silva- Lucha_Libre
G-Scorp- Aloisick
Barry Busmer- Aloisick

Tagteams:

good roster should be exciting

chunkkynutzzz
11-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Commentators:
Rich Goldsmith
Herb "Herbie" Samson

GM:
Mike Richman

Interviewers
Ashley Ion

Jim “Jim Bob” Jones

Faces:
Ryku O'Ryan- Krysys
Rob Rage- Robareid
Uliose Pamich- aloisick

Heels:
Alex Kidd- pauadrian
Silva- Lucha_Libre
G-Scorp- Aloisick
Barry Busmer- Aloisick

KILLA

Tagteams:

Great Roster and I See a New addition

CGBigMan
11-11-2011, 10:01 AM
I think i may join this later on

AirBourne
11-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Well your BWA tag team partner is a creative member in it, keep that in mind. :P

CGBigMan
11-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Well your BWA tag team partner is a creative member in it, keep that in mind. :P

Lol the situation in bwa would be reversed
meaning im creative in bwa
your creative here lol

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Its all good broski, i got BWA, AWF, and EWNCW to keep me occupied

If they ever post their show? Whose in charge there he should be fired!....wait...

aloisick
11-11-2011, 05:47 PM
If they ever post their show? Whose in charge there he should be fired!....wait...

LoL Holyjopse i wouldnt go that far but a two on one handicap match against two of a kind might ensure future shows are on time haha

pauadrian
11-12-2011, 02:06 AM
so when is this debutng

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2011, 06:26 AM
so when is this debutng

Early to Mid-2013

aloisick
11-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Early to Mid-2013

lmfao very funny

AirBourne
11-12-2011, 08:51 AM
We are aiming for Sunday, it may be Monday, not 100% sure yet. But we are currently writing the script, it will be in the next few days that I know, sorry for the wait again guys.

aloisick
11-12-2011, 09:20 AM
We are aiming for Sunday, it may be Monday, not 100% sure yet. But we are currently writing the script, it will be in the next few days that I know, sorry for the wait again guys.

not an issue my friend any thoughts on the title names

AirBourne
11-12-2011, 10:08 AM
not an issue my friend any thoughts on the title names

EWA World Championship
Elite Wrestling Global Championship

I know they sound the same but those are what we chose. We might change it if people want but other wise it's gonna be those 2.

eyehatecena
11-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Early to Mid-2013

Hate to say this, but according to the Mayan calander, we will all be dead and gone by then 2012 is when it all ends, lol.. So we will debut it before then.

Probally Sunday or Monday, at least the next few days. Still in the writing stage, but am getting there

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Hate to say this, but according to the Mayan calander, we will all be dead and gone by then 2012 is when it all ends, lol.. So we will debut it before then.

Probally Sunday or Monday, at least the next few days. Still in the writing stage, but am getting there

Yea sure , where are any mayans left, they predicted to this day but where are they at, wrong prediction towards there own end in my opinion

Anywho

To The EWA Roster...Come See Killa, That is All.

HolyJose2391
11-12-2011, 03:55 PM

Actually they were off by 50 years it already happened or will happen in 50 years no one knows.

Anyways EWA World Heavyweight Champion Michael The Archangel has a nice ring to it

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Actually they were off by 50 years it already happened or will happen in 50 years no one knows.

Anyways EWA World Heavyweight Champion Michael The Archangel has a nice ring to it

They Could be Off By 50 or 50 From Now
But Today!

KILLAis Going to Be Ewa World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!!

AirBourne
11-12-2011, 04:46 PM
They Could be Off By 50 or 50 From Now
But Today!

KILLAis Going to Be Ewa World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!!

Killa isn't debuting till next show, sorry man. But great news, script is done and will be finished up tonight and will be posted tomorrow!

HolyJose2391
11-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Wait can I still get my promo in?

AirBourne
11-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Wait can I still get my promo in?

Send it to me and I'll see what I can do.

HolyJose2391
11-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Send it to me and I'll see what I can do.

Will do! ASAP!

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Killa isn't debuting till next show, sorry man. But great news, script is done and will be finished up tonight and will be posted tomorrow!

Can I get a vignette?

AreYaSerious
11-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Don't rush your show, and if i was you I would have a tournament for the title, and the winners can face each other at the first PPV. but hey it's not my show.

aloisick
11-12-2011, 07:11 PM

that is great news cant wait good job guys

eyehatecena
11-12-2011, 11:21 PM

Lol, I don't really buy into the Mayan end of the world thing......hmm yeah, has a nice ring to it, lol

BC777
11-13-2011, 01:29 AM
All right I joined myself up.

aloisick
11-13-2011, 02:08 AM
All right I joined myself up.

great stuff welcome aboard

Robareid
11-13-2011, 02:31 AM
If the show is debuting tommorow, do you need any promos or anything?

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 08:30 AM
Oh the first show is coming up soon. Awesome :)

Lucha_Libre
11-13-2011, 09:47 AM
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=6c5051ca72&view=att&th=133959800576c7c3&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=file2&zw

AirBourne
11-13-2011, 10:08 AM
If the show is debuting tommorow, do you need any promos or anything?

No, not this week. Next week we will.

Robareid
11-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Oh okay, will look forward to it man. Are we looking at a tournament for the first show?

Oh, and on another note I heard you quit HWA. I wrote the last promo for you character, and he went out with a bang. I enjoyed working with you, hope to do it again here in EWA

AirBourne
11-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Oh okay, will look forward to it man. Are we looking at a tournament for the first show?

Today's show is a tournament for the world championship, next week will be for the global championship (midcard) plus regular matches and the tag team belts will be in a tournament TBD.

Robareid
11-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Damn, you caught me before my edit, you may want to go back and read the second half of the post

Sounds good man, will look forward to it. I doubt I will come out of the world title tournament with a belt, but you never know

AirBourne
11-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I just couldn't handle 4 EFeds, sorry, but don't worry, it'll be fun here. ;)

CGBigMan
11-13-2011, 01:32 PM
ok sometime soon will definatly make a charcter for this

CGBigMan
11-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Check the character thread:):):):)

aloisick
11-13-2011, 02:45 PM
ok sometime soon will definatly make a charcter for this

i dont think ill be the EWA world champion either but im hopeful of making the final and if i had two guys in the semis that be great

Robareid
11-13-2011, 02:54 PM
i dont think ill be the EWA world champion either but im hopeful of making the final and if i had two guys in the semis that be great

Well, G-Scorp is out in the first round... watching the tournament unfold live, I'm just hoping I'm in it

aloisick
11-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Well, G-Scorp is out in the first round... watching the tournament unfold live, I'm just hoping I'm in it

those two were my hopes for the title opps lol good luck to the winner

Robareid
11-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Shows been okay so far. A little more structure and a few little bits of polish (and some promos of course) and this will be looking great

Robareid
11-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Oh, I'm in the tournament, now to see who I'm facing and if I go through

Edit: Woo, I'm through

Edit 2: Well, I got to the final, better than I thought I would do. Does that mean I'm one of the top stars here? :)

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Just read the 1st episode of Fury.

Pretty darn good.
We also have a EWA Champ now. Woo! haha

AirBourne
11-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Hope you guys like the show! I promise it will be better for next time if you guys think it is bad! But congrats on EWA being started up!

Robareid
11-13-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm now amped for next week, can't wait

eyehatecena
11-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Congrats on our new champ...he has a target on his back now. Watch out

eyehatecena
11-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Shows been okay so far. A little more structure and a few little bits of polish (and some promos of course) and this will be looking great
Thanks for the honest opinion, yeah we got our work cut out for us, only a few promos were sent in before the writing started- but with this just being something to crown a new champ, would just skip the entrance themes for this show, and def will have more promos in following shows, just kinda worked around with what we had.
So by all means, send in promos, and feel free to critque

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the honest opinion, yeah we got our work cut out for us, only a few promos were sent in before the writing started- but with this just being something to crown a new champ, would just skip the entrance themes for this show, and def will have more promos in following shows, just kinda worked around with what we had.
So by all means, send in promos, and feel free to critque

You have a limit on how many promos we can send?
I may send in a few if they pop into my head so then you can pick whichever you'd like.

CGBigMan
11-13-2011, 03:44 PM
good show dude

chunkkynutzzz
11-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Ic as KiLLA:
Congratulations to The EwA Roster
Congrats For Not Having to Face a KILLA
I See Some Building a Cred and New Champion Kidd

Maaaeeiiinn, Fuck The New Champion Kidd...yeaaa I said It....

And he ain't gon do shit bout it,, datts my Word.

Broc
11-13-2011, 05:29 PM
alright just finished the first show and I must say it has potential to be great but you guys were lacking A LOT of structure to the show, more promos would definitely be a good start, but when you write out an action *and put it in stars* I suggest you be more descriptive with it.

overall fine show congrats to my man Alex Kidd on being the first ever EWA World Champ

Vegas
11-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Just read the show, not gonna lie it was decent at best. The matches were predictable and why no music? Also why must we email our promos rather than send you a pm like every other efed on here? This has very good potential but more structure like broc said.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-13-2011, 05:46 PM
i didnt even realise the show was done..untill moments ago :) LOL so looking forward too next week were i can do a promo and stuff,

congrats too my amigo alex kidd ;) maybe as a partner and friend i get the first shot ?. LOL = P

Broc
11-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Just read the show, not gonna lie it was decent at best. The matches were predictable and why no music? Also why must we email our promos rather than send you a pm like every other efed on here? This has very good potential but more structure like broc said.

email? why would you have to email them? that really makes no sense at all the way I see it

also I think you should put the matches in video rather than links as well

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 05:49 PM
email? why would you have to email them? that really makes no sense at all the way I see it

Agreed.

Better presentation then :)

chunkkynutzzz
11-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Agreed.

Better presentation then :)

That's true that's what I was thinking
So I agree as well

pauadrian
11-13-2011, 06:27 PM
BREAKING NEWS FROM PWI
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WQc9eWG_Kto/TFOUAv9DlWI/AAAAAAAABIs/f78g2B1Tln0/s1600/PWILOG.jpg
PWI catched up with alex kidd after his glorious batlle with rage and wells and asked him how he felt to be the FIRST EWA world champion to which alex kidd responded

-i honestly think this company has a bright future for them with me as the face of the company, the ratings will boost on the tv sets while i am around so the show will live with me there this title has prestige at the moment and i think if other companys like hwa and awf would look at this show they would see why the ratings arent good for them at the moment its because i am not the face of those companys that people do not tune in to se those shows, the people know that hose companys give the push to the wrong people and that dissapoints me it really does i have proved myself again and again but finally somebody gives the champion a chance and i take it for my own I AM UNDEFEATED just ask rob rage

ALEX KIDD RAISING HIS FIRST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
http://www.randyorton4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Randy-Orton-Rises-As-New-Champion.jpg

AirBourne
11-13-2011, 06:47 PM

You can PM them, it's fine. I don't know why they said email. But I don't know how to get the videos on there to be honest, that's why.

Broc
11-13-2011, 06:49 PM
You can PM them, it's fine. I don't know why they said email. But I don't know how to get the videos on there to be honest, that's why.

it's the thing 2 to the right of where you post the links, and you just copy a youtube video link

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 06:50 PM

Ah.

{video]the3WsdotYoutoobdotcom/whatevertheactuallinkis{/video]

It'll then pop the YT video.

AirBourne
11-13-2011, 06:51 PM
I appreciate the criticism, we will definitely be getting more promos in there and get videos instead up there when I learn how to. But I appreciate it, I know we will make it better.

IC: You stole that pin from me Kidd, I will win that title from you eventually! And it will be rightfully mine and the fans will have a true champion!

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 06:59 PM
I appreciate the criticism, we will definitely be getting more promos in there and get videos instead up there when I learn how to. But I appreciate it, I know we will make it better.

IC: You stole that pin from me Kidd, I will win that title from you eventually! And it will be rightfully mine and the fans will have a true champion!

IC: You're right. Soon EWA will have a rightful champion but I assure you, it will not be you. The EWA Nay...The wrestling industries future rests on my shoulders and I will lead it to a new level of greatness, with EWA as my transport to that location. Soon I will have my debut and then soon...Gold.

(OOC: Okay I just wanna know if that type of dialogue is any good cause i'm still fairly new to this @_@)

chunkkynutzzz
11-13-2011, 07:15 PM
IC as KILLA: All Ya Talkin all That shmack but ain't none ya bout sumthin
Ya Ain't Down wit Me, Then Ya Gon get laid out !
Come See KiLLa
I Ain't Doin Shit to Be a Face of the Company, For Those Fans That Don't give a shit once ur gone or injured
Or For The Competition
Keep Tru to Self ,do it for yourself
Cuz Dats All Ya Got!
Be Real B.

Come See KiLLA.

pauadrian
11-13-2011, 07:17 PM
IC: You're right. Soon EWA will have a rightful champion but I assure you, it will not be you. The EWA Nay...The wrestling industries future rests on my shoulders and I will lead it to a new level of greatness, with EWA as my transport to that location. Soon I will have my debut and then soon...Gold.

(OOC: Okay I just wanna know if that type of dialogue is any good cause i'm still fairly new to this @_@)

its a good dialog man just say what your character would say

VanHooliganX
11-13-2011, 07:24 PM
its a good dialog man just say what your character would say

Fair enough. Thank you.

Also, congrats on winning the title and forever being known as the first champ of EWA :D

CGBigMan
11-13-2011, 07:25 PM
cant wait to debut my new character

AreYaSerious
11-13-2011, 07:30 PM
I was asked to review EWA's first show.
My rating based of a 10 point scale: 4/10
The good: Decent Matches, and announcing, and the main event was okay.
The bad: The show was to short, no promos. No backstage interviews. It needs video for the match
The ugly: It was painful to read, it was so boring. Not entertaining what so ever. That was more of a Be The Booker match. Not an e-fed match. When you guys write a show, GET PROMOS, Post on your discussion thread when the deadline is so they can get a promo into you. Need a lot of improvement.

HolyJose2391
11-13-2011, 08:54 PM
IC: whomever those two masked men where you just crushed my dreams now...I'm after you Alex Kidd congratulations but come next week I'll be the number one contender and be EWA World Champion

eyehatecena
11-13-2011, 09:28 PM
IC: Ouch.....

AreYaSerious
11-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Now, I don't mean to come across as an asshole who don't like this show. I have nothing against anyone, and I want to see you succeed. This was just your first show. You guys aren't very experienced I realize this. It will take time to be great at it, don't worry keep at it, and you'll get the hang of it.

AirBourne
11-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Now, I don't mean to come across as an asshole who don't like this show. I have nothing against anyone, and I want to see you succeed. This was just your first show. You guys aren't very experienced I realize this. It will take time to be great at it, don't worry keep at it, and you'll get the hang of it.

Thanks man. We sure hope so.

aloisick
11-13-2011, 11:00 PM
IC: whomever those two masked men where you just crushed my dreams now...I'm after you Alex Kidd congratulations but come next week I'll be the number one contender and be EWA World Champion

Ic as Barry Busmer: Boo Hoo you got beaten down i wasnt even scathed by that scorp dick and still lost the match double bullshit not double countout and now you get a no 1 contenders match for what? nothing what did you do?

BC777
11-14-2011, 02:03 AM
hey so what's our first PPV?

Broc
11-14-2011, 02:05 AM
hey so what's our first PPV?

hmm you're in this too! great man hopefully you can pick up some new promo stuff, to help you out with HWA

BC777
11-14-2011, 02:07 AM
hmm you're in this too! great man hopefully you can pick up some new promo stuff, to help you out with HWA

Yeam man I hope so.....Hey totally off-topic but how come u didint use me and EYEHATECENA's promo?

Broc
11-14-2011, 02:09 AM
Yeam man I hope so.....Hey totally off-topic but how come u didint use me and EYEHATECENA's promo?

I honestly lost both of them, mostly because you two just replied to one of my messages with it, when I look through for promos I look for something titles like "Dynasty promo" or "HWA promo" or something, not to blame you for it or anything it's still my fault but that's how it happened

BC777
11-14-2011, 02:13 AM
Aight man no problem I was just curious

HolyJose2391
11-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Ic as Barry Busmer: Boo Hoo you got beaten down i wasnt even scathed by that scorp dick and still lost the match double bullshit not double countout and now you get a no 1 contenders match for what? nothing what did you do?

IC: what happened is I didn't even get a chance to wrestle Hanz! Two assholes thought it would be funny to take him out and crush my dreams

eyehatecena
11-14-2011, 03:13 PM
IC: what happened is I didn't even get a chance to wrestle Hanz! Two assholes thought it would be funny to take him out and crush my dreams

IC(as hanz) Just left the hospital and am cleared for next week. When I was laying in the ambulance on the way to the hospital I first thought you may have been behind the attack- that they were your brothers trying to soften me up for you, but I saw I was wrong after watching the replay. Not sure who they were just yet though.
I have asked the GM to make sure there is extra security to make sure our match goes on. I know you will bring your a-game, you had an impressive win on the first show, I will give you that.

chunkkynutzzz
11-14-2011, 09:55 PM
IC(as hanz) Just left the hospital and am cleared for next week. When I was laying in the ambulance on the way to the hospital I first thought you may have been behind the attack- that they were your brothers trying to soften me up for you, but I saw I was wrong after watching the replay. Not sure who they were just yet though.
I have asked the GM to make sure there is extra security to make sure our match goes on. I know you will bring your a-game, you had an impressive win on the first show, I will give you that.

IC as KILLA: YOU ARE SUCH A JOKE!...BUT NUTHIN FUNNY BOUTCHA, I JUST DON'T LIKE U.
HOPE U GET A BIGGER ASS WHIPPIN ,AND IF I GIVE U ONE U WON'T BE BREATHIN TO SPEAK TO ANY GMs about security...

aloisick
11-14-2011, 10:04 PM

IC as Barry Busmer: So then have your match again to get in the final you get to have a rematch to win a number 1 contenders while i get screwed out of any chance G-Scorp you listen to me you smug punk.... you are going to pay

HolyJose2391
11-14-2011, 10:07 PM

IC: those egotistical, assholes wouldn't come down here. And I don't need them and Barry yes I get my shot but I should have been in the main event not like this

SouthernBlood
11-14-2011, 10:27 PM
ive been thinking of joining

aloisick
11-14-2011, 10:28 PM
IC: those egotistical, assholes wouldn't come down here. And I don't need them and Barry yes I get my shot but I should have been in the main event not like this

IC as Barry Busmer: well if you really think that then i you can win the title come back to me and we will see if you deserve anything and whoever those arseholes are? you had gifted this wainker and Hanz a No 1 contenders match what was your aim out of it idiots

eyehatecena
11-14-2011, 10:32 PM
IC as Barry Busmer: So then have your match again to get in the final you get to have a rematch to win a number 1 contenders while i get screwed out of any chance G-Scorp you listen to me you smug punk.... you are going to pay
IC as Hanz: You and Scorp were too stupid to remember that the match was for the belt- you guys just wanted to one up each other- you are just another one of those muscle bound idiots that can't think for themselves. At least The Archangel and I were focused on the task at hand, to win the belt. Thats why we both actually won our first round matches. Unfortunatly those idiots took me out. I did hear from our interviewer Ashley while I was in the hospital. She said she saw Kid Wonder backstage talking to two big guys who were not on the show that night- she said they kinda looked like the guys that attacked me. Hopefully he shows up next week- if he is behind this, I will take care of him and those two punks after I beat The Archangel in our match. I know I will at least have a great match with him, as opposed to having to wrestle a big stupid Batista wanna be like you Barry

aloisick
11-14-2011, 10:32 PM
IC as Barry Busmer: well if you really think that then i you can win the title come back to me and we will see if you deserve anything and whoever those arseholes are? you had gifted this wainker and Hanz a No 1 contenders match what was your aim out of it idiots

IC as G-Scorp: Listen Here Busboy... i had you on the ropes and i lose my title shot, your arse is mine BusBoy and ima make you pay

aloisick
11-14-2011, 10:35 PM
IC as Hanz: You and Scorp were too stupid to remember that the match was for the belt- you guys just wanted to one up each other- you are just another one of those muscle bound idiots that can't think for themselves. At least The Archangel and I were focused on the task at hand, to win the belt. Thats why we both actually won our first round matches. Unfortunatly those idiots took me out. I did hear from our interviewer Ashley while I was in the hospital. She said she saw Kid Wonder backstage talking to two big guys who were not on the show that night- she said they kinda looked like the guys that attacked me. Hopefully he shows up next week- if he is behind this, I will take care of him and those two punks after I beat The Archangel in our match. I know I will at least have a great match with him, as opposed to having to wrestle a big stupid Batista wanna be like you Barry

IC as G-Scorp: You ever wrestled this mammoth.... try throwing him back in the ring or getting past him to get him hes like fricken bus i aint that muscular but id sure as hell kick your arse

IC as Kid Wonder: Hanz those were just 'Friends' of mine who i was talking to cause i was bored i wasnt on the show relax i will handle you myself if i wanted to and i got better things to spend my money on like this lovely spa im in right now

Broc
11-14-2011, 11:16 PM
ive been thinking of joining

I say go for it dude, you could have some fun and improve promo skills and such

aloisick
11-14-2011, 11:28 PM
I say go for it dude, you could have some fun and improve promo skills and such

i agree join up bro

eyehatecena
11-14-2011, 11:35 PM
you are more than welcome to join in

BC777
11-15-2011, 03:44 AM
For sure.....The more the merrier.

Robareid
11-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Who is going to be in the Global title tournament this week? Or is it all a suprise?

AirBourne
11-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Who is going to be in the Global title tournament this week? Or is it all a suprise?

Surprise, you guys will find out when the show happens. Lol

CGBigMan
11-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Surprise, you guys will find out when the show happens. Lol

lets hope im in
whens the next show

chunkkynutzzz
11-15-2011, 05:25 PM
Can't wai to see the Global Championship Tournament

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2011, 05:51 PM
whats the global championship tournament ?. is that going too be EWA'S second belt ?.

Wars_Raghe
11-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Yes that will be EWA's midcard championship, I believe more details about the title will be revealed soon. Our second episode will be posted on Saturday! So to those I have messaged GET THOSE PROMOS IN!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Yes that will be EWA's midcard championship, I believe more details about the title will be revealed soon. Our second episode will be posted on Saturday! So to those I have messaged GET THOSE PROMOS IN!

cool man and doing mine as we speak.. :)

HolyJose2391
11-15-2011, 06:04 PM
IC: My time will come. The Archangel will take his spot at the top Alex Kidd watch out that title is mine!

chunkkynutzzz
11-15-2011, 07:11 PM
IC: My time will come. The Archangel will take his spot at the top Alex Kidd watch out that title is mine!

IC as KILLA: No Archbishop , That Title is MiiNE!!

AirBourne
11-15-2011, 08:27 PM
IC: No, that title will be mine and the fans will finally have a people's champion!

–----------------------------

But yeah, guys, get those promos into War! But the tournament on the next show will be one you guys like. ;)

VanHooliganX
11-16-2011, 07:45 AM

Hey Wars. Your inbox is full so I cannot send you the private message.

Any other creative writer want it so they can pass it on?

Robareid
11-16-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm sorry if my promo may be a little late but there is still debate on what is happening to my characters... Will get it done as soon as I find what is happening, but if that is past thursday, I'm sorry

VanHooliganX
11-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Hey Wars. Your inbox is full so I cannot send you the private message.

Any other creative writer want it so they can pass it on?

Sent it to AirBourne and EHCena instead so hopefully 1 of you 2 will pass it on :)

chunkkynutzzz
11-16-2011, 05:40 PM
IC as KILLA: shoutouts or Shootouts. Y'all Choose?

VanHooliganX
11-16-2011, 07:53 PM
Hmm no responses from the writing staff so I guess i'll just have to have faith they got it.

eyehatecena
11-16-2011, 09:51 PM
I sent it along to the other guys earlier, no worries

VanHooliganX
11-16-2011, 09:56 PM
I sent it along to the other guys earlier, no worries

Cheers pal :)

Robareid
11-17-2011, 03:27 AM
Um, sorry guys, but I didn't know where else t post this. Can somebody creative please get back to me as to what they want from me this week, I got the PM from Wars but since then there has been a change... Can someone please message me what they need

eyehatecena
11-17-2011, 09:55 AM
i will forward this to the other guys- not sure where they are at on this- I've been having internet connect problems since storms came through the other day

CGBigMan
11-17-2011, 10:03 AM
PM sent AirBourne

eyehatecena
11-17-2011, 12:43 PM
guys, just send promos to AirBourne, War and Lucha for now on...if you guys send any to me I will pass it along to them

Robareid
11-17-2011, 01:06 PM
War, can you please clear your inbox :)

AirBourne
11-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Everyone please look at the new thread in the Booker thread, we need creative help ASAP, if you are active and want to be in creative, send ME a PM and I'll get back to you. Please and thank you!

SilverLace
11-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Everyone please look at the new thread in the Booker thread, we need creative help ASAP, if you are active and want to be in creative, send ME a PM and I'll get back to you. Please and thank you!

Keep it calm.

AirBourne
11-18-2011, 06:51 AM
We are calm, don't worry. ;)

Guys, I'd like to announce Broc will be part of our creative team here at EWA! Thank you to Rob for showing interest, we will not forget that if need be to have any more creative members, but thank you, we take one step closer to being a dominant efed on EWN!

VanHooliganX
11-18-2011, 08:51 AM
We are calm, don't worry. ;)

Guys, I'd like to announce Broc will be part of our creative team here at EWA! Thank you to Rob for showing interest, we will not forget that if need be to have any more creative members, but thank you, we take one step closer to being a dominant efed on EWN!

Woot Woot. :)

Wars_Raghe
11-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Hello guys. EWA Fury:Episode 2 will be posted tomar morning! Get excited it's going to be a great show. Crowning a new champion and burning questions leading on to our first Pay Per View: EWA Presents: Bloodbath.

VanHooliganX
11-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Hello guys. EWA Fury:Episode 2 will be posted tomar morning! Get excited it's going to be a great show. Crowning a new champion and burning questions leading on to our first Pay Per View: EWA Presents: Bloodbath.

Whats our WrestleMania type PPV and when is it? (If not decided yet fair enough :))

chunkkynutzzz
11-18-2011, 02:43 PM

IC as KiLLA: BloodBath Where Red Showers Will Come Down!
Of Every Single Body ,Somebody is gonna Get Bodied.
Refs Practice Throwing up Your X
Look What a KiLLA has Done .
Don't Let Yourself Be Among The Casualties.

eyehatecena
11-18-2011, 11:36 PM
IC: (as Hanz)- what? sprechen englisch bitte!

pauadrian
11-19-2011, 12:09 AM
is alex kidd in-ring action, just a promo or no action at all

AirBourne
11-19-2011, 12:41 AM
is alex kidd in-ring action, just a promo or no action at all

Just a promo this week champ, sorry.

pauadrian
11-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Just a promo this week champ, sorry.

just wonderin

aloisick
11-19-2011, 05:45 AM

IC: as Barry Busmer: Face me at BloodBath and i will changed your name to killad

chunkkynutzzz
11-19-2011, 11:06 AM
IC: as Barry Busmer: Face me at BloodBath and i will changed your name to killad

IC as KILLA: Barry Busmer Wants To Make The Newspapers, Headline : Gruesome Murder Found Beheaded
Reports came Back, Should've Never Fucked With KILLA
FAMILY STATEMENT: WE TOLD HIM SO.

VanHooliganX
11-19-2011, 05:20 PM

Where is todays episode btw? :)

AirBourne
11-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Where is todays episode btw? :)

It will be posted as soon as Wars gets back to me.

VanHooliganX
11-19-2011, 07:25 PM
It will be posted as soon as Wars gets back to me.

Fair enough :)

AirBourne
11-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Hey guys I don't know where Wars is, tne show is postponed till tomorrow until I hear from him, sorry, he has the final copy of the script. Sorry again guys.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey guys I don't know where Wars is, tne show is postponed till tomorrow until I hear from him, sorry, he has the final copy of the script. Sorry again guys.

Dont worry man, nothing you can do :)

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 12:16 AM
I apologize greatly guys! It is my fault that I did not post the show. The show will either be posted later tonight like 1:00 or 1:30 AM EST, or Tomar morning. The script is finished but do understand that there is a lot of editing to do when I write it so bear with me, it's a quality show btw, and hopefully its worth the wait :)

pauadrian
11-20-2011, 12:51 AM
I apologize greatly guys! It is my fault that I did not post the show. The show will either be posted later tonight like 1:00 or 1:30 AM EST, or Tomar morning. The script is finished but do understand that there is a lot of editing to do when I write it so bear with me, it's a quality show btw, and hopefully its worth the wait :)

i shall be waiting
-sits down and plays wwe 12 on his flat screen tv-

AirBourne
11-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Great news guys, the script is done and will be posted today, sorry about the delay guys!

Robareid
11-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Can't wait... I'm guessing Gerald Croft commentary idea was a no then?

CGBigMan
11-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Yay Jack Phenix' Debut is soon

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 09:30 AM
Great news guys, the script is done and will be posted today, sorry about the delay guys!

Awesome news :)

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Alright I am posting it as we speak guys.

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Episode 2 of EWA Fury is posted. It is located in the EWA Show Thread. Read it and i hope you think it's a great show. Only 3 weeks away from
EWA Presents: Bloodbath!

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 11:06 AM
*video from backstage*

Alex Kidd You're title is mine!

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Episode 2 of EWA Fury is posted. It is located in the EWA Show Thread. Read it and i hope you think it's a great show. Only 3 weeks away from
EWA Presents: Bloodbath!

Decent episode.

Only things I can really say that i've noticed other Efeds do that I really like it the YouTube box so we can click it and stating in brackets who everyone is represented as in the match. (I can understand not doing that for the battle royale but maybe putting who out of the roster is in it.

Robareid
11-20-2011, 11:13 AM
*video from backstage*

Alex Kidd You're title is mine!

Look pal, I realise your a great wrestler, but the line for championship oppertunities starts behind me

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Look pal, I realise your a great wrestler, but the line for championship oppertunities starts behind me

IC: yea...except for the fact that match I just has was for the number one contendership match

Robareid
11-20-2011, 11:33 AM
*Facepalm, how am I going to dig my way out of this one?*

IC: You may be the number one contender, but you're not truly worthy of that title shot until you have beaten me. I congratulate you on your win over Hanz, but the question I ask is why were you put in the number one contenders match, when you didn't even reach the final of the title tournament?

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 11:35 AM
*Facepalm, how am I going to dig my way out of this one?*

IC: You may be the number one contender, but you're not truly worthy of that title shot until you have beaten me. I congratulate you on your win over Hanz, but the question I ask is why were you put in the number one contenders match, when you didn't even reach the final of the title tournament?

IC: it wa smile for the taking because I got screwed over by two assholes. I profd my worth while you and Wells get into a bitch fight. I've worked hard and I deserves this shot and I'm sure I shut up Hanz with my skill

Robareid
11-20-2011, 11:40 AM
IC: it wa smile for the taking because I got screwed over by two assholes. I profd my worth while you and Wells get into a bitch fight. I've worked hard and I deserves this shot and I'm sure I shut up Hanz with my skill

IC: You did beat Hanz, I'll give you props for that. If you go on to beat Kidd I'll be overjoyed, as long as someone who isn't Alex Kidd is champion. Don't take him lightly though, he is one hell of a competitor, trust me, I've had previous with him. I know him oh too well, and he will more than likely try to gain some sort of advantage over you. I've got your back though, as you are the kind of person this company needs as a champion.

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 11:44 AM
IC: You did beat Hanz, I'll give you props for that. If you go on to beat Kidd I'll be overjoyed, as long as someone who isn't Alex Kidd is champion. Don't take him lightly though, he is one hell of a competitor, trust me, I've had previous with him. I know him oh too well, and he will more than likely try to gain some sort of advantage over you. I've got your back though, as you are the kind of person this company needs as a champion.

IC: I appreciate that Rob. And I know oh to we'll of being screwed over I'll be on top of my game when I face Alex Kidd

CGBigMan
11-20-2011, 11:44 AM

IC: and after you two ill be become this companys first dual champion

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 11:47 AM
IC: and after you two ill be become this companys first dual champion

IC: You've got your own problems to worry about. You cannot become a dual champion when you lose your Global Championship to the Vanity.

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 11:48 AM
IC as HolyJose: so I've been watching and not bad Rob Rage keep a look out for my little brother this could easily get into his head

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 11:55 AM
May as well say that I just rated the show thread 5 stars. Other cool people should do the same ;)

Why? Because we have egos to maintain thats why lol :P

Broc
11-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Decent episode.

Only things I can really say that i've noticed other Efeds do that I really like it the YouTube box so we can click it and stating in brackets who everyone is represented as in the match. (I can understand not doing that for the battle royale but maybe putting who out of the roster is in it.

this is actually my fault, Wars gave me the script and told me to edit it like that, but I passed out, it's my fault for this, sorry guys

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 11:58 AM
this is actually my fault, Wars gave me the script and told me to edit it like that, but I passed out, it's my fault for this, sorry guys

It's fine we're only human lol. Plus now we have improvements we can make to make the show better next week :)

Wars knows how to do the video inserts now too :)

Robareid
11-20-2011, 12:08 PM
IC: I appreciate that Rob. And I know oh to we'll of being screwed over I'll be on top of my game when I face Alex Kidd

IC as RR: That's good to know. Us good guys have got to stick together, as there is a dwindling number of us

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 12:11 PM
IC as RR: That's good to know. Us good guys have got to stick together, as there is a dwindling number of us

IC as HolyJose: yea...good guy in the Indys genuine asshole in the big leagues

Robareid
11-20-2011, 12:12 PM

IC as Gerald Croft: That is exactly what I was saying to you tonight Robert. People who fight the good fight are becoming less and less numerous. We need to work together and help each other. Remember, if you change your mind, you know where to find me. As for you Michael, should you need managerial services, I would be more than happy to oblidge.

As for the rest of the roster, I am recruiting, so keep up your A game and you may be lucky enough to find yourself a part of what will soon be the most illustrious stable in all of the business

Robareid
11-20-2011, 12:13 PM
IC as HolyJose: yea...good guy in the Indys genuine asshole in the big leagues

Don't be too hard on yourself, you only broke your brothers arm ;)

chunkkynutzzz
11-20-2011, 12:13 PM
IC as KILLA: Jackass Phenix Phoenix Phenis
You HAVE DUN THE WORST THING ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY DO
AND THAT'S BECOME THE target of a KiLLa!
My Hands Are Going to squeeze the life out of your needle neck and have u beggin for release
So Much I Might have Mercy, Only to Do it Again
And Again
And again
And again
Till Death Do You Apart.
U Don't have to see Killa, Killa is Coming to See U!

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself, you only broke your brothers arm ;)

IC as Azrael: that fucker......and Michael keep up the good work let me know if you need anything since you know....I'm not working in JBW for the time being *glares at HolyJose*

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Don't blame yourself Broc, it's okay. Your new to the creative team and you don't know what is currently taking place. But that's okay.

AirBourne
11-20-2011, 12:38 PM

IC: True, we have to stick together, along with the fans, we will dominate as the minority!

AirBourne
11-20-2011, 12:39 PM
IC: Who will take up Ryan "The Freak" Wells' open challenge? Huh? Huh??

CGBigMan
11-20-2011, 12:44 PM
IC:Look, ill take any of you on for my title
Killa or Vanity doesnt matter the result will be the same
ill be champion

pauadrian
11-20-2011, 12:52 PM

IC: who says I will be the one defending my championship maybe carlos ramon might give me a little help

pauadrian
11-20-2011, 01:00 PM
well just read the show great one guys and great promos from everybody
especially rob

Robareid
11-20-2011, 01:22 PM
well just read the show great one guys and great promos from everybody
especially rob

Cheers :)

I'm really looking forward to Bloodlust already and we are still weeks away with a hell of a lot of buildup left

pauadrian
11-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Cheers :)

I'm really looking forward to Bloodlust already and we are still weeks away with a hell of a lot of buildup left

yeah i know i do not know wtf is gonna hapen

Robareid
11-20-2011, 01:24 PM
IC: True, we have to stick together, along with the fans, we will dominate as the minority!

IC: Amen to that. I've got your back as long as you've got mine, same goes for Michael.

OOC: Possibility of a face stable here... :)

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Haha our first pay per view is EWA Presents: Bloodbath I can't wait the matches are going to be fun... and with so much building left we are going to put EWA on the map!

Robareid
11-20-2011, 01:32 PM
yeah i know i do not know wtf is gonna hapen

So far I can see:

Alex Kidd vs. Michael the Archangel
Killa vs. Jack Phenix

CGBigMan
11-20-2011, 01:35 PM
IC: Amen to that. I've got your back as long as you've got mine, same goes for Michael.

OOC: Possibility of a face stable here... :)

IC and OOC: id so be up for that:)

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Confirmed Matches for EWA:Bloodbath will be revealed this week. Stay tuned for EWA.com Exclusives COMING SOON!

AirBourne
11-20-2011, 01:41 PM
Confirmed Matches for EWA:Bloodbath will be revealed this week. Stay tuned for EWA.com Exclusives COMING SOON!

Shshshhsh, don't reveal too much! Lol

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 01:41 PM
Haha dont worry.

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 01:53 PM
IC:Look, ill take any of you on for my title
Killa or Vanity doesnt matter the result will be the same
ill be champion

I'll let you have your fun with Killy-poo and then i'll make a believer of the winner. Don't worry, the winner of a match of you 2 will be the loser of the match against me. Even Kidd would be on that list.

pauadrian
11-20-2011, 01:55 PM
I'll let you have your fun with Killy-poo and then i'll make a believer of the winner. Don't worry, the winner of a match of you 2 will be the loser of the match against me. Even Kidd would be on that list.

IC: me on that list? well i don´t think so before you start calling peole out you better earn some respect and make a name for yourself until you can be exactly like me

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 02:00 PM
IC: me on that list? well i don´t think so before you start calling peole out you better earn some respect and make a name for yourself until you can be exactly like me

You can have all the respect from 100% of everyone who watches, works or wrestles from EWA and the EWA universe. Won't help you when you're down for more than a 3 count when I hit the the Van-Hammer or make you tap in the Vantastic Clutch!

(OOC: I feel like i'm always letting my inner-douche out when I do these haha)

Robareid
11-20-2011, 02:04 PM
IC and OOC: id so be up for that:)

Phenix, Rage, Archangel & Wells, we would totally dominate :)

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 02:07 PM
if anybody of the EWA Roster wants to form a stable or a tag team please shoot a PM to either myself,AirBourne,or Broc. Thank You. :)

Robareid
11-20-2011, 02:11 PM
I was just throwing ideas around, nothing too serious, atleast yet

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 02:12 PM
LOL I know. I'm not angry. I think it's GREAT! :) I'm just saying if anybody wants to form an official stable just shoot us a message and we will get to work ASAP ;)

AirBourne
11-20-2011, 02:35 PM
IC: Ryan Wells wouldn't mind winning the tag belts. Hint hint, pm me guys. ;)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-20-2011, 02:44 PM
just checked out the show.. and my character wasent used, neither was the promo you guys asked me too do.. was just wondering why ?.i understand not everyone can be involved and stuff but maybe a message or somthing explaining what is going too happen,

Robareid
11-20-2011, 02:53 PM
IC: Ryan Wells wouldn't mind winning the tag belts. Hint hint, pm me guys. ;)

IC: Hey a bit of gold never hurt anyone

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 02:56 PM
just checked out the show.. and my character wasent used, neither was the promo you guys asked me too do.. was just wondering why ?.i understand not everyone can be involved and stuff but maybe a message or somthing explaining what is going too happen,

Don't worry. I've not been used the past 2 weeks either so i've yet to debut.
So you're not the only 1.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Don't worry. I've not been used the past 2 weeks either so i've yet to debut.
So you're not the only 1.

ohh really ?. well makes me feel a little bit better :) i dont mind.. because i understand that not everyone can be used, but they asked me too do a promo said it was good and then nothing LOL

Robareid
11-20-2011, 03:01 PM
ohh really ?. well makes me feel a little bit better :) i dont mind.. because i understand that not everyone can be used, but they asked me too do a promo said it was good and then nothing LOL

These are big things to organise, occasionally stuff gets lost... Or they may have been holding you're debut till another time

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-20-2011, 03:03 PM
These are big things to organise, occasionally stuff gets lost... Or they may have been holding you're debut till another time

yeh man i understand that..just saying that a message from one of them saying this is what we are going too do makes things easier for everyone, but yh i know things like this aint easy too do, and ive already made my debut,

AirBourne
11-20-2011, 03:05 PM
yeh man i understand that..just saying that a message from one of them saying this is what we are going too do makes things easier for everyone, but yh i know things like this aint easy too do, and ive already made my debut,

You will be used don't worry, I promise. I'm sorry we didn't message you.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-20-2011, 03:08 PM
You will be used don't worry, I promise. I'm sorry we didn't message you.

it's cool man, dont need too apologise, i understand you guys are new too this.. just wanted too know thats all, thanks for getting back too me :)

HolyJose2391
11-20-2011, 03:11 PM
What date is bloodbath?

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 03:15 PM
HEARTBREAK KID. Listen I know you didnt debut. And if you didnt know I did that on purpose. One of the reasons is because I cant get everyone in the show, and because I want to save your debut for another time. Episode 3 will be most likely. If not right before Bloodbath!

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 03:16 PM
We are currently in Week 3 of EWA, after the 4th episode we will be writing EWA Presents: Bloodbath. That will be our first pay per view.

BC777
11-20-2011, 03:18 PM
sounds good....are all the matches gonna have a gimmick? like firtst blood matches only or something like that?

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 03:20 PM
That is currently being discussed. So lol your ahead of the game. We will reveal the gimmick matches and confirmed matches soon. Be on the lookout for EWA.com Exclusives. Which will be either posted by myself,Broc, or AirBourne. We will post those on this thread.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-20-2011, 03:22 PM
HEARTBREAK KID. Listen I know you didnt debut. And if you didnt know I did that on purpose. One of the reasons is because I cant get everyone in the show, and because I want to save your debut for another time. Episode 3 will be most likely. If not right before Bloodbath!

ive already made my debut.. check the fist episode man,

Wars_Raghe
11-20-2011, 03:24 PM
I meant for Van Hooligan X my bad....

chunkkynutzzz
11-20-2011, 04:34 PM
IC as KILLA: DID VANITY FAIR CALL ME KILLY-POO
ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND
I SHOULD COMMIT a MURDER JUST THINKIN OF THE STUPIDEST SHIT I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE
TAKE A LIFE,NO PROBLEM
HEARING ...hearing. a comment that doesn't holdz up any weight
Now that I Can't Stand
Become a somebody ,Before u end up Bodied Boy.

And as in For Jackass Phenis ,Count Your Days Of Reign ,Cuz I'm Takin Your Crown Off
Dethrone By a Cutthroat , File your Police Report Now
Safety Won't Be Your Friend When I'm Your Enemy!

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 04:39 PM

They're saving the best 2 characters for last ;D

Awesome sauce :)

IC as KILLA: DID VANITY FAIR CALL ME KILLY-POO
ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND
I SHOULD COMMIT a MURDER JUST THINKIN OF THE STUPIDEST SHIT I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE
TAKE A LIFE,NO PROBLEM
HEARING ...hearing. a comment that holds up any weight
Now that I Can't Stand
Become a somebody ,Before u end up Bodied Boy.

And as in For Jackass Phenis ,Count Your Days Of Reign ,Cuz I'm Takin Your Crown Off
Dethrone By a Cutthroat , File your Police Report Now
Safety Won't Be Your Friend When I'm Your Enemy!

IC: Why yes I did call you that Killzy darling :) *smug look on his face whilst listening to the rap*

chunkkynutzzz
11-20-2011, 04:56 PM
IC: Why yes I did call you that Killzy darling :) *smug look on his face whilst listening to the rap*

IC as KILLA: Killzy, hmm Great Yea that's Great yeaah ,That's wats really Goodie Maein,
And Your Listening to Rap, I Tell You What Why Wait For Your Debut
Just GiVe Me Your Address So I Can Give You a Special Delivery 5 Mins, or Less (starts loading a gun)

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 05:14 PM
IC as KILLA: Killzy, hmm Great Yea that's Great yeaah ,That's wats really Goodie Maein,
Just GiVe Me Your Address So I Can Give You a Special Delivery 5 Mins, or Less (starts loading a gun)

IC: I settle things in the ring

pauadrian
11-20-2011, 05:16 PM

IC: um ok learn some proper english

pauadrian
11-20-2011, 05:16 PM
You can have all the respect from 100% of everyone who watches, works or wrestles from EWA and the EWA universe. Won't help you when you're down for more than a 3 count when I hit the the Van-Hammer or make you tap in the Vantastic Clutch!

(OOC: I feel like i'm always letting my inner-douche out when I do these haha)

IC: my undefeated streak says no

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 05:19 PM
IC: my undefeated streak says no

IC: Congrats on never facing me in the ring for so long.

aloisick
11-20-2011, 05:35 PM
They're saving the best 2 characters for last ;D

Awesome sauce :)

IC as G-Scorp: yall X you like your rap this shit is freestyle
you aint going to debut for a while
listening to rap like you think your hardcore
your arse will get served when your head hits the floor
dont even try and retort to this attack
cos ref will count to 3 while your on ya back
im gunna cut.this short, not going to go to long.
these moronic fans will think its G-Scorp sing a song
if you want me in the ring , thats a death wish i can grant
commentators saying.van holigan you cant.
im finished, i got shit to do
Van hooligan... im done with.you

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 05:46 PM
IC as G-Scorp: yall X you like your rap this shit is freestyle
you aint going to debut for a while
listening to rap like you think your hardcore
your arse will get served when your head hits the floor
dont even try and retort to this attack
cos ref will count to 3 while your on ya back
im gunna cut.this short, not going to go to long.
these moronic fans will think its G-Scorp sing a song
if you want me in the ring , thats a death wish i can grant
commentators saying.van holigan you cant.
im finished, i got shit to do
Van hooligan... im done with.you

IC: I have to say G-scope you're a better rapper than Killington. But rap isn't going to get you far in the ring. For either of you. Feel free to rap battle against each other about how many ho's on the streets you have. Home dawgs.

aloisick
11-20-2011, 05:53 PM
IC: I have to say G-scope you're a better rapper than Killington. But rap isn't going to get you far in the ring. For either of you. Feel free to rap battle against each other about how many ho's on the streets you have. Home dawgs.

IC as G-Scorp: i dont take ho's are not my style but as a former european champion ill take you everytime, everywhere

VanHooliganX
11-20-2011, 05:56 PM
IC as G-Scorp: i dont take ho's are not my style but as a former european champion ill take you everytime, everywhere

IC:I look forward to the match then

(OOC: I really do lol :))

aloisick
11-20-2011, 06:01 PM
IC:I look forward to the match then

(OOC: I really do lol :))

IN and OUT OF Character: me too

chunkkynutzzz
11-20-2011, 06:13 PM
IC as KiLLA: I Ain't No Rapper!

And Settle in the Ring yea don't wanna see me now ,huh lol

And Alex Kidd Mind urs Or I'm Takin urs