PDA

View Full Version : Your Sir Alex Ferguson era man United XI

Juvenile Junkie
11-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Especially for Van Hooligan X,bud,You can now pick the dream XI of Man United players that you envied for 25 years.I know you will enjoy this.Here's my team.

1.Schmeichal

2.Evra
3.Vidic
4.Bruce
5.That guy who hates scousers

6.Sir Ryan Giggs
7.Scholes
8.That guy who made Alf Inge Haaland famous,and he is my captain.If Roy Keane was English,England would have won trophies IMO.
9.CR7,the only player from the EPL to win the FIFA player of the year Award

10.Wayne Rooney
11.KING ERIC,that collar thing was a trend amongst all South African Schoolboys at break time on the soccer fields and during games.Our school got so pissed off that the next soccer kit came without collars,what a bunch of turds.

Tomsta666
11-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Schmeichel, Parker, Pallister
Irwin, Bruce, Sharpe and Ince
Hughes, McClair, Keane and Cantona
Robson, Kanchelskis and Giggs

Come on you reds, come on you reds
Just keep your bottle and use your heads
For ninety minutes we'll let them know
Who's Man United, here we go

:p anyone remember that bit of folly?! :D

Steve Austin
11-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Schmeichel
Bruce
Vidic
Ferdinand

Beckham
Keane
Scholes
Giggs

Ronaldo
Van Nistelrooy/Cantona (I can't choose)
Rooney

Juvenile Junkie
11-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Van Nistelrooy/Cantona (I can't choose)

I know,me too.in the end I went for Cantona because he has the biiger legacy at Man United,and,RVN's time st man United was not the club's most productive periods in terms of trophies and performances in Europe.

VanHooliganX
11-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Especially for Van Hooligan X,bud,You can now pick the dream XI of Man United players that you envied for 25 years.I know you will enjoy this.Here's my team.

1.Schmeichal

2.Evra
3.Vidic
4.Bruce
5.That guy who hates scousers

6.Sir Ryan Giggs
7.Scholes
8.That guy who made Alf Inge Haaland famous,and he is my captain.If Roy Keane was English,England would have won trophies IMO.
9.CR7,the only player from the EPL to win the FIFA player of the year Award

10.Wayne Rooney
11.KING ERIC,that collar thing was a trend amongst all South African Schoolboys at break time on the soccer fields and during games.Our school got so pissed off that the next soccer kit came without collars,what a bunch of turds.

I'm not your buddy, guy!

(+5 points to people if you get the reference)

Schmeichel
The 2 Neville brothers
Evra
Stam

Ronaldo
Scholes
Giggs
Beckham

Cantona
Van Nistelroy

Honourable mentions:
Any player who became a decent manager.

Steve Austin
11-07-2011, 01:33 PM
I know,me too.in the end I went for Cantona because he has the biiger legacy at Man United,and,RVN's time st man United was not the club's most productive periods in terms of trophies and performances in Europe.

Yeah it's a tough call, I'm gonna go with RVN though, he was scoring goals when I really got into football and Arsenal fans and players hated him ;).

Tomsta666
11-07-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm not your buddy, guy!

http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images/8/87/Scottdick.png

VanHooliganX
11-07-2011, 01:37 PM
http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images/8/87/Scottdick.png

Haha +15 for the picture *waves arms infront of you, not wishing cancer upon you*

Juvenile Junkie
11-07-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm not your buddy, guy!

Schmeichel
The 2 Neville brothers
Evra
Stam

Ronaldo
Scholes
Giggs
Beckham

Cantona
Van Nistelroy

Honourable mentions:
Any player who became a decent manager.

But you forgot Roy Keane,he made Man City famous when he tackled Alfe Inge Haaland,LOL.

Juvenile Junkie
11-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Haha +15 for the picture *waves arms infront of you, not wishing cancer upon you*

Cancer,wow,not tasteless at all.I live on the African continent,wouldn't you prefer AIDS or HIV or TB??

VanHooliganX
11-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Cancer,wow,not tasteless at all.I live on the African continent,wouldn't you prefer AIDS or HIV or TB??

It said NOT wishing. You should watch the South Park clips with him in to get the references.

-5 for you.

Juvenile Junkie
11-07-2011, 01:44 PM
It said NOT wishing. You should watch the South Park clips with him in to get the references.

-5 for you.

I Live in South Africa,we haven't got South Park,we only found out that David Beckham left Man United 3 days ago.....

(we do have South Park)

Tomsta666
11-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah Van Hoolly...

You're a dick. No you're a dick you'll rue this day!!
It's been a long day, and only kraft dinner can save me now!!

:cool:

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 02:28 PM
GK: Schemichel

RB: Gary Neville
CB: Japp Stam
CB: Nemanja Vidic
LB: Dennis Trwin

RM: Christiano Ronaldo
CM: Paul Scholes
CM: Roy Keane
LM: Ryan Giggs

FW: Eric Cantona
FW: Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Can't believe I've not put Rooney or Beckham in there. Cole and Yorke deserve a mention from me. Van der Sar, Evra and Ferdinand too.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I can't believe not one of you has gone for Bryan Robson!!

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 02:36 PM

Or George Best for that matter...

Juvenile Junkie
11-07-2011, 02:41 PM

I think its because Roy Keane was captain for more trophy wins,might be wrong.

Cole and Yorke combo too,but it was cut up too soon.

Jaap Stam too

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I think its because Roy Keane was captain for more trophy wins,might be wrong.

Cole and Yorke combo too,but it was cut up too soon.

Jaap Stam too

Maybe but Robbo was there for the initial building years, to what they became today, including their first Prem League win! I don't think title count purely, defines a player! Wasn't he recently voted the Man U players' best player ever?

Juvenile Junkie
11-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Maybe but Robbo was there for the initial building years, to what they became today, including their first Prem League win! I don't think title count purely, defines a player! Wasn't he recently voted the Man U players' best player ever recently?'

True.The team that won The Cup Winners Cup in the first year that English clubs were allowed back into Europe is often overlooked by the 1999 and 2008 sides,but to win a UEFA trophy after a 5 year ban I reckon takes lots of class.The 1999 side had a QF and a SF run in the seasons before they won it,whereas the Cup Winners Cup team practically got off the plane,drove straight to the Sydney Cricket Ground and scored a double Hundred in the Ashes.For me it was an undervalued win,in the days when the UEFA Cup and Cup Winner's Cup was worth something.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 03:12 PM
True.The team that won The Cup Winners Cup in the first year that English clubs were allowed back into Europe is often overlooked by the 1999 and 2008 sides,but to win a UEFA trophy after a 5 year ban I reckon takes lots of class.The 1999 side had a QF and a SF run in the seasons before they won it,whereas the Cup Winners Cup team practically got off the plane,drove straight to the Sydney Cricket Ground and scored a double Hundred in the Ashes.For me it was an undervalued win,in the days when the UEFA Cup and Cup Winner's Cup was worth something.

Yup, very true! As is the way with things now though, unless it's the Champions League (or European Cup, as it was) it doesn't seem to matter or get remembered!

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 03:14 PM
I'll ask again, since I was ignored the last time.
I wonder why nobody's gone for George Best?

Tomsta666
11-07-2011, 03:16 PM

Thread ttitle > Your Sir Alex Ferguson era man United XI
I don't thing Besty played under Fergie dude!! ;)

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Thread ttitle > Your Sir Alex Ferguson era man United XI
I don't thing Besty played under Fergie dude!! ;)

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Tomsta666
11-07-2011, 03:20 PM

I did!! Even though I was quoting the lyrics to that god awful cup final song!! :D

Anyway, these will always be my memories of Robbo

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/4665.jpg

;)

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 03:20 PM

Sorry dude, not being ignorant! Isn't this only for 'Fergie Time?'

Tomsta666
11-07-2011, 03:21 PM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Are you giving me the Picard facepalm there? ;)

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 03:22 PM
I did!! Even though I was quoting the lyrics to that god awful cup final song!! :D

Anyway, these will always be my memories of Robbo

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/4665.jpg

;)

D'oh!! Yes you did :p
He was a class act!!

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Are you giving me the Picard facepalm there? ;)

No. In this case, I'm Picard. And I'm facepalming myself lol!