PDA

View Full Version : Future Wrestlemania Matches

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 06:35 AM
What matches would everybody like to see, say 3 years, into the future?

Here is my dream-card for the 30th Wrestlemania, of course there will be new guys then, and some of the guys we have now will be gone. So I won't predict the lower-card matches.

Streak vs. Career
Undertaker vs. John Cena (Either way, something big here will happen! Taker as face, Cena has heel)

World Title - Triple Threat
Drew McIntyre (C) vs. Sheamus vs. Ted Dibiase (These guys will be face, heel, face)

WWE Title - Fatal 4 Way Eimination
Cody Rhodes (C) vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison vs. Wade Barrett (heel, face, heel, face)

Hardcore Match
Randy Orton vs. Edge (face, heel)

Just for fun:
6 Pack Challenge - Everyone but the winner retires:
Christian vs. Matt Hardy vs. HHH vs. R-Truth vs. Rey Mysterio (Let's hope Christian wins!)

Tommy Thunder
08-17-2010, 11:22 AM
Interesting stuff! Do you really think Taker will still be there in 3 years though? I always thought that Taker would retire after winning his 20th mania match (so retiring 20-0), or lose when going for the 20th (retiring 19-1). But Taker is in rough shape, he looked horribly weak and old (older than usual) at Sumerslam, not sure if this was to do with the storyline, and he was still weak after the 'attack', or if he legit was in rough shape.

The 6 pack challenge won't happen, we will never see 5 big names retire at Wrestlemania in one go!!

xAzureSkye
08-17-2010, 01:24 PM
your ''Six Pack'' Challenge is actually a 'Five Pack' Challenge lol.. & Wrestlemania would definitely have more than 5 matches

The Instant Classic
08-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Edge Vs Christian, but no stupid gimicky match, just pure wrestling and no stupid gimicky finish no dodgy DQ, no run ins no count outs just good quality wrestling 2 of the all time greats.........Oh and Christian wins to win the title at Wrestlemania.

Crassman
08-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Here's the Wrestlemania lineup I'd like to see:
Triple H vs. Stephanie Mcmahon in a falls count anywhere match.
The Undertaker vs. Ric Flair in a wheelchair match (I'm guessing they'll both be in one by then)
John Cena vs. John Cena (Cloning will have advanced enough by then to make this possible)
R Truth vs. John Morrison in an 'I can't quit you' match (A lover's quarrel angle between these two is bound to happen)

Mr Perfect
08-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Edge Vs Christian, but no stupid gimicky match, just pure wrestling and no stupid gimicky finish no dodgy DQ, no run ins no count outs just good quality wrestling 2 of the all time greats.........Oh and Christian wins to win the title at Wrestlemania.

id love to see that

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Here's the Wrestlemania lineup I'd like to see:
Triple H vs. Stephanie Mcmahon in a falls count anywhere match.
The Undertaker vs. Ric Flair in a wheelchair match (I'm guessing they'll both be in one by then)
John Cena vs. John Cena (Cloning will have advanced enough by then to make this possible)
R Truth vs. John Morrison in an 'I can't quit you' match (A lover's quarrel angle between these two is bound to happen)

I love the way you think.

@xAzureSkye - oh yeah my six pack challenge was supposed to be a five pack chalenge, but I was reading about the six pack challenge WWE title match! So i got a little confused lol. And I did say I'm not predicting all the matches.

bcfccalum
08-17-2010, 03:51 PM
i doubt the taker v cena one for streak vs career, the undertaker wants the streak to end and has done for the last few years because he believes the streak is getting bigger than the event itself, i've heard they may be planning on ending the streak next year with talks of people like cena, sheamus or (believe it or not) goldberg to do it.

The edge vs randy orton match i would love to see and the two world title matches do look realistic but the wwe championship in more than 3 years time.

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Crassman - to add to your funny line up:

Michael Cole & The Miz vs. Batista & Ric Flair (& his pacemaker) in a "Which team has more gay man love Match?"

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 03:54 PM
i doubt the taker v cena one for streak vs career, the undertaker wants the streak to end and has done for the last few years because he believes the streak is getting bigger than the event itself, i've heard they may be planning on ending the streak next year with talks of people like cena, sheamus or (believe it or not) goldberg to do it.

The edge vs randy orton match i would love to see and the two world title matches do look realistic but the wwe championship in more than 3 years time.

Really do not want Cena to end the streak. In my opinion it should be Drew McIntyre.

Tommy Thunder
08-17-2010, 04:09 PM

I tell you this, if Goldberg or indeed Cena ends the streak, I will stop watching wrestling!! I have always said, I think Taker will retire undefeated, or lose when going for the 20th, and if that's the case it has to be a young star doing it!! It will elevate that star so much, it would be unreal!!

ren
08-17-2010, 04:42 PM
this card is superlame

Crassman
08-17-2010, 06:29 PM
What they should really do is have Paul Bearer end the Undertaker's streak. He brought him into the WWE and this way, he can also take him out.

naes4115
08-18-2010, 08:47 AM
wrestlemania 27 dream match undertaker vs sting sting ends the streak

SgtGohan
08-18-2010, 10:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brGpgszerh4

my dream wrestlemania for next year.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-18-2010, 11:12 AM
the rock v cena falls count anywhere
edge vs christian vs matt vs jeff ladder match
taker vs sting career vs career
daniel bryan and kaval vs mnm vs miz and alex riley vs hart dynasty tag title match
drew mcintyre vs wade barrett vs sheamus wwe title triple threat
kofi vs mvp vs big show vs cm punk vs rey vs dolph vs cody gaunlet match for ic title
randy orton vs jericho vs ted dibiase world heavyweight title triple threat

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 10:11 PM
I thought Undertaker vs Chris Jericho was a lock for WM26 this year but that was ruined when they faced off on smackdown back in November. But i would still like to see this match at Mania. Maybe also Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase.

RKOViper
08-19-2010, 08:19 AM
this card is superlame

Well don't post then?

IrkenInvader
12-16-2011, 12:54 AM
wefgmnrwcvygbhnk,jhubgytrertfgyvhbnjmkjnbhugv