PDA

View Full Version : LSU Tigers still number 1

eyehatecena
11-05-2011, 10:46 PM
I admit, I rarely watch any football games- and if I do its only the last qrt. And thats what I did for the LSU/Alabama game. And really the only reason I wanted LSU to win is because I am originally from Louisiana and the college I graduated from is only about 30 minutes from LSU. As far as how everybody else is ranked, I do not understand it all, nor do I care, lol.

broc808
11-05-2011, 10:50 PM
I admit, I rarely watch any football games- and if I do its only the last qrt. And thats what I did for the LSU/Alabama game. And really the only reason I wanted LSU to win is because I am originally from Louisiana and the college I graduated from is only As far as how everybody else is ranked, I do not understand it all, nor do I care, lol.

I normally don't watch that much college either but I watched the full game on this one and let me say I loved every fucking second of it, how many college games do you see end with a final score of 6-9? that was great defense on both sides and it was very entertaining

eyehatecena
11-05-2011, 11:09 PM
I forgot what time it started and had already set my clocks back- else I probally would have watched more of it. But yeah- 6 to 9? in overtime? never thought I would see that.
I could care less if the Saints win tomorrow, lol.

KJ PUNK
11-05-2011, 11:19 PM
As a fan/student of another team in the SEC, I FUCKING HATE LSU and BAMA. But Bama fans are by far the worse so i'm glad those little assholes lost.

broc808
11-05-2011, 11:25 PM
As a fan/student of another team in the SEC, I FUCKING HATE LSU and BAMA. But Bama fans are by far the worse so i'm glad those little assholes lost.

hmm which one do you attend? just out of curiosity

KJ PUNK
11-05-2011, 11:32 PM
hmm which one do you attend? just out of curiosity

Mississippi State University.

eyehatecena
11-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah I do not know any of the other SEC teams.
As far as Mississippi college teams, where I see you are from @ KJ Punk, I do like USM and Ole Miss(except for when SLU Lions play them- then I root for the Lions)- and PRCC Wildcats usually have a good team

eyehatecena
11-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Mississippi State University.
Where is MSU, its really the only uni I don't really know where its at. Had talked to reps from there and USM about entering a teaching program

KJ PUNK
11-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Where is MSU, its really the only uni I don't really know where its at. Had talked to reps from there and USM about entering a teaching program

It's in Starkville.