PDA

View Full Version : Why is [insert name] still in [insert company]?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Fill in the blanks and give a quick solution.

Why is Scott Steiner still in TNA?
After MEM re-hash felt through TNA should have kicked his juiced ass to the curb.

Why is JTG still in WWE?
Has he wrestled anywhere besides NXT and Superstars within the last 6 months? He needs to be repackaged or future-endeavored.

Tommy Thunder
11-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Why is Hornswoggle still in WWE?
I understand he seems to appeal to the kids, but seriously, I don't think WWE would loose anything at all if he were to be released. He seres no purpose whatsoever in my eyes.

Mizfit
11-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Why is JTG still in WWE?
Has he wrestled anywhere besides NXT and Superstars within the last 6 months? He needs to be repackaged or future-endeavored.

This^^^^^This^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^And This^^^^^^

Robstar
11-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Why is this thread in the TNA section?;) Where do you want to go, The Tea Spot or Time Machines?

Asherdelampyr
11-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Why is this thread in the TNA section?;) Where do you want to go, The Tea Spot or Time Machines?

I vote tea spot
since it has to do with the present :)

Robstar
11-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Moved. :) .

pauadrian
11-05-2011, 02:48 PM

oh hey bodom

Asherdelampyr
11-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Why is Michael Cole still on the announce booth? It is obvious that he has forgotten all about actually calling a match

Tommy Thunder
11-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Why is Michael Cole still on the announce booth? It is obvious that he has forgotten all about actually calling a match

Further evidence of this happened on Smackdown last night when he called a Boston Crab a Sharpshooter. Luckily, Josh Matthews was on hand to point out the error and PWN Cole on the spot.

Asherdelampyr
11-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Further evidence of this happened on Smackdown last night when he called a Boston Crab a Sharpshooter. Luckily, Josh Matthews was on hand to point out the error and PWN Cole on the spot.

yeah, it's god-awful
if Vince thinks he is that good of a talker, just make him a manager already, and bring back JR
Why is JR in the ring? He doesn't know how to wrestle, and at his age/physical health he shouldn't have to. He is the play by play man, and needs to get that job back

Tommy Thunder
11-05-2011, 03:02 PM
yeah, it's god-awful
if Vince thinks he is that good of a talker, just make him a manager already, and bring back JR
Why is JR in the ring? He doesn't know how to wrestle, and at his age/physical health he shouldn't have to. He is the play by play man, and needs to get that job back

Let's just hope that this 'Michael Cole challenge' thing will see JR actually winning and Cole quitting his commentating role, and moving into a manager role.

Robstar
11-05-2011, 03:10 PM
oh hey bodom

Give me a break. Bodom wouldn't have given you a choice. Or closed it. You want that? Do ya? Do ya?

On topic as much as I love JR, I think it's time to move on. I could cheerfully go on listening to JR call matches but time's a-changin'. He would be much better suited to a backstage role, such as sourcing talent but I have the feeling that he's not in that kind of role anymore because Vince doesn't like to have his staffers who are better at any job than he is. That's why I believe Johnny Ace is not much more than a 'yes man' to Vince and probably good at making Vince think every idea was his own.

Asherdelampyr
11-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Give me a break. Bodom wouldn't have given you a choice. Or closed it. You want that? Do ya? Do ya?

On topic as much as I love JR, I think it's time to move on. I could cheerfully go on listening to JR call matches but time's a-changin'. He would be much better suited to a backstage role, such as sourcing talent but I have the feeling that he's not in that kind of role anymore because Vince doesn't like to have his staffers who are better at any job than he is. That's why I believe Johnny Ace is not much more than a 'yes man' to Vince and probably good at making Vince think every idea was his own.

you may have a point there, but nostalgia is a hard dragon to kill
and either way, Cole has to go!

Robstar
11-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Cole would make a great GM, though it's more than likely they'll fit Foley with that role. Or they could have them co-GM's. It's much more fun to have a heel GM I think

Asherdelampyr
11-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Cole would make a great GM, though it's more than likely they'll fit Foley with that role. Or they could have them co-GM's. It's much more fun to have a heel GM I think

as long as he isn't on commentary I don't care what he does
though, for a while I did wonder if he was the anon GM, that could have been interesting, depending on how the explained it

Robstar
11-05-2011, 03:27 PM
as long as he isn't on commentary I don't care what he does
though, for a while I did wonder if he was the anon GM, that could have been interesting, depending on how the explained it

The worst part about the anon GM is they just trailed off the storyline and I think it insults regular viewers. All of a sudden it was gone and I bet the story is never bought up again. WWE is very good at dropping angles without reason

Asherdelampyr
11-05-2011, 03:29 PM
The worst part about the anon GM is they just trailed off the storyline and I think it insults regular viewers. All of a sudden it was gone and I bet the story is never bought up again. WWE is very good at dropping angles without reason

yeah
do they even bring the laptop out anymore?

Robstar
11-05-2011, 03:33 PM
No but Cole is sticking with the "May I have your attention, please" catchphrase. I think you might want to get used to hearing that btw

Sully
11-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Why is Bill Belichick still in The NFL?

Whether he's still cheating or not, he was proven to have cheated before. Not only did he screw many teams out of many things, but he even screwed his players as well. I will never respect Tom Brady because each and every one of his Superbowls were won by cheating.

Bill Belichick should not be allowed to coach in the NFL.

broc808
11-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Why is Bill Belichick still in The NFL?

Whether he's still cheating or not, he was proven to have cheated before. Not only did he screw many teams out of many things, but he even screwed his players as well. I will never respect Tom Brady because each and every one of his Superbowls were won by cheating.

Bill Belichick should not be allowed to coach in the NFL.

hmm definitely didn't think of this lol but agreed with every part of it

VanHooliganX
11-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Why is Steve Kean still with Blackburn Rovers?

He doesn't he the experience or skills required to keep them up