PDA

View Full Version : Messi or Ronaldo?

VanHooliganX
11-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Okay. Basically everyone else is off limits.
We all know Heskey is the best, but who is 2nd. Messi or Ronaldo?

I personally believe Messi.

Ronaldo is good when he isn't practising for the 2012 olympic diving event and very good at skillz. But that doesn't always win you the match. Messi doesn't need to do that and he's a great playmaking and a defenders worst nightmare.
But thats my opinion, whats yours?

Automatic
11-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Allround is Ronaldo the complete package, but Messi is more productive I guess, but this is a very tough call.
Can't decide actually.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Extremely difficult decision! In the end, for me, Messi shades it! I believe he has more influence on team performance and those around him! I think his ability on the ball is superior and his team play is better!

Tomsta666
11-05-2011, 11:28 AM
I fucking hate Ronaldo! Messi can't perform unless he has Xavi and Iniesta by his side. So I vote Heskey!

Tommy Thunder
11-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Ronaldo is more prone to not delivering every time, Messi is more consistent IMO, so with that said, I'll go for Messi.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-05-2011, 12:15 PM
for me it's ronaldo all round package, but lets be honest there both amazing !! and were very lucky too watch such great talents of the same generation !!

Juvenile Junkie
11-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Ronaldo and Messi,the world's best players,from the world's best......

sport

Juvenile Junkie
11-06-2011, 07:18 AM
We all know Heskey is the best

Typical Englishmen,you are so biased.The World's best player is clearly Johne Evans!!

Paolo Maldini took one look at Johne Evans in such awe and envy and said to himself: "why did I even become a footballer?"

Some are calling him the new Franco Baresi!

VanHooliganX
11-06-2011, 07:24 AM
Typical Englishmen,you are so biased.The World's best player is clearly Johne Evans!!

Paolo Maldini took one look at Johne Evans in such awe and envy and said to himself: "why did I even become a footballer?"

Some are calling him the new Franco Baresi!

Typical non-englishmen!
Heskey scored like 3 WHOLE goals in hundreds of matches he played!
He also did more than Wayne Rooney the world cup just gone. Heskey had an assist. Rooney hit the post and did nothing else.
Therefore Heskey > Rooney :P

Juvenile Junkie
11-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Typical non-englishmen!
Heskey scored like 3 WHOLE goals in hundreds of matches he played!
He also did more than Wayne Rooney the world cup just gone. Heskey had an assist. Rooney hit the post and did nothing else.
Therefore Heskey > Rooney :P

I put my hand up and apologise. In fact,One can even argue as to why the movie Invictus was about Nelson Mandela and not Emile Heskey,Mandela has nothing on Heskey.Heskey too has the ability to unify a nation,the entire England are UNIFED in their opinion of him!!

In fact,back in 2003,one of the reasons that Florentino Perez fired Vicente Dell Bosque all those years ago,was because Del Bosque who couldn't manage a pay toliet,had the audacity to dispute the fact that Perez was going to sign Emile Heskey as his next Galactico!!del bosque who obviously knows nothing about football,wanted some stupid player like Del Piero,what crazyness,everyone knows that Heskey is better than Del Piero.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-06-2011, 08:29 AM
it dont matter were you are born, what background you have or who you support.. it's so nice that everyone can enjoy a heskey joke haha,

VanHooliganX
11-06-2011, 11:40 AM
it dont matter were you are born, what background you have or who you support.. it's so nice that everyone can enjoy a heskey joke haha,

Amen Brother.

Pumpkinhead
11-06-2011, 12:55 PM

We all love Heskey, now on subject, i think CR7 (Not Ronaldo, there is only one Ronaldo and you know who I mean) problem is that he is selfish in the pitch, I had seen many games when one of his teammates has a good position to score and he decides to shoot and waste the chances, also he is very unconsistant in important games and considering he is stronger and maybe faster than messi, but I choose Messi because his ability to score and dribling in short amount of time and nowhere comparable with anyone currently player, i'ts shame he can't play well without Xavi and Iniesta and you know is true

Still the two are far away from Zidane and Ronaldihno in his prime

pauadrian
11-06-2011, 01:12 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/8/31/bcf13bc5-562a-45d2-b42d-ec6ca831eb42.jpg

Y2Jryder
08-16-2012, 05:34 AM
dis thread:rolleyes:

magglis
08-20-2012, 11:15 AM
dis thread:rolleyes:
Dis Dutch:rolleyes:

THE HEARTBREAK KID
08-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Fuck Messi! :D

Viva Ronaldo, Best In The World.

Y2Jryder