PDA

View Full Version : My personal website

samoan619
11-04-2011, 09:50 AM
www.youngsau.com Its got a large variety of my music videos, solo tracks, interviews and hook feautures.. We got 3 new videos coming out before December from my group album Monkey Beezness.. Also the Monkey Beezness album will be free for the world..

pauadrian
11-04-2011, 09:54 AM
what music is this rap rock pop what is it

samoan619
11-04-2011, 09:56 AM
what music is this rap rock pop what is it

Well I rap and sing, the page has most of my rapping and singing career, but the new album Monkey Beezness is a cross between the Gorillaz and Outkast.. I understand a lot of people dont like rap, so I dont knock them for not checking it out..

Here's a quick video from my album from last year, "There Goes The Neighborhood". (Im the second guy rapping)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiEuFWoVHQ

pauadrian
11-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Well I rap and sing, the page has most of my rapping and singing career, but the new album Monkey Beezness is a cross between the Gorillaz and Outkast.. I understand a lot of people dont like rap, so I dont knock them for not checking it out..

alright i wont check it out but i will check out your album
your album sounds like it could be good

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 10:00 AM
now is There Goes the Neighborhood the one you wanted to be reviewed?

samoan619
11-04-2011, 10:06 AM
now is There Goes the Neighborhood the one you wanted to be reviewed?
Nah it was the one from the summer of this year "Actions Speak Louder Than Words"(this album is exclusively sold at www.dofaself.com lolol I know shameless plug *sighs*), but the new one Monkey Beezness is gonna be explosive and its gonna be free... I shared this song from Monkey Beezness with a few members, so this is for others wanting to check out a more different sound of me, this song is called LSD and it has a classic grimey rock edge, and im doing all the singing on this song not the rapping.. I hope you guys enjoy, this is the first time I shared it outside of a PM message..
http://www.zshare.net/audio/955969404e8c7087/
^^^^The Link^^^^

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Nah it was the one from the summer of this year "Actions Speak Louder Than Words"(this album is exclusively sold at www.dofaself.com lolol I know shameless plug *sighs*), but the new one Monkey Beezness is gonna be explosive and its gonna be free... I shared this song from Monkey Beezness with a few members, so this is for others wanting to check out a more different sound of me, this song is called LSD and it has a classic grimey rock edge, and im doing all the singing on this song not the rapping.. I hope you guys enjoy, this is the first time I shared it outside of a PM message..
http://www.zshare.net/audio/955969404e8c7087/
^^^^The Link^^^^

alright got it!

samoan619
11-04-2011, 10:10 AM
alright got it!
*Fist in the air salute to the Holy one* lol

pauadrian
11-04-2011, 10:17 AM
this sounds pretty good for a rap song

samoan619
11-04-2011, 10:31 AM
this sounds pretty good for a rap song

I really appreciate it brotha, thanks for checking it out..