PDA

View Full Version : Things that anger you in life

Asherdelampyr
11-03-2011, 08:13 PM
So, I created this to vent out those things that irritate you in your day to day life, be it work stresses or relationship issues or whatever... should keep names out of it (especially if the name is someone else here) but other than that, vent away

I'll go first

It pisses me off to no end when people decide 1/2 way through their shift that they don't want to be at work any more. If you feel that bad, don't come in. and especially don't leave after taking an hour lunch, and knowing damn well that there are only going to be 2 people here for the next hour, and one after that meaning that now he doesn't get to take any breaks or lunches for the next 9 hours. You selfish prick.

feels better already

Polly-Pablo
11-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Men who can't keep it in their trousers regardless of the fact that they took vows in the house of God..........and precede to then ask me if they can use my brothers name for the son they are due to have with their little tart! No you can't you idiot...it's not 'respecting him' - if we had buried him, he'd be turning in his grave! He hated you for what you did!!

Benefit scamming cheats who lay on their fat arses all day, watching Jeremy Kyle and smoking and drinking and generally pissing all my hard earned money up the wall that I have to pay them through my taxes.............who then have the fucking nerve to call my Mum a f***ing C*** .......and throwing bricks at my dog! All this makes me feel soooo much better when I'm up at 04:45 in the morning and not getting home till 20:30 at night!

Hmmmm.........rant over I guess

KJ PUNK
11-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Bad drivers.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Bad drivers.

People who don't use their turn signals and how feel necessary to tailgate me I just want to suddenly stop as a big fuck you to them.

My mom for treating me like a 5 year old when I want to go out of state,I'm 20 years old I love my mom but she is way to overprotective.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2011, 08:35 PM
People who don't use their turn signals and how feel necessary to tailgate me I just want to suddenly stop as a big fuck you to them.

My mom for treating me like a 5 year old when I want to go out of state,I'm 20 years old I love my mom but she is way to overprotective.

Ha! My mom states that she must receive a phone call at least once a week or she threatens to file a missing person's report! But it's probably because I am not a fan of jaw jacking on the phone.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Ha! My mom states that she must receive a phone call at least once a week or she threatens to file a missing person's report! But it's probably because I am not a fan of jaw jacking on the phone.

Fuck I need to call her once a day, I just got home from work and thought I don't need to call anyone and my mom calls and says why don't you call? And blah blah blah

Asherdelampyr
11-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Fuck I need to call her once a day, I just got home from work and thought I don't need to call anyone and my mom calls and says why don't you call? And blah blah blah

Statements like this make me happy that my only contact with my mother in the past 7 months was emailing her for my old landlord's phone number

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Statements like this make me happy that my only contact with my mother in the past 7 months was emailing her for my old landlord's phone number

I love my mom but she takes it to far sometimes

Bodom
11-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Decaf Coffee

Easily the most useless thing ever conceived.

VanHooliganX
11-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Losing - Not a sore loser but I don't like it at all.
Boston Bruins - A personal hatred that started since mid-june. I feel sorry for the first Bruins fan I meet in person. *points to the hooligan part of my name* :3
Theres more but those 2 stand out the most.

Robstar
11-03-2011, 08:55 PM
People who assume you know what they know and treat you with contempt because of it

Asherdelampyr
11-03-2011, 09:06 PM
In an update on my earlier rant, apparently the guy who didn't feel like he needed to stay for the second hour of his shift didn't bother clearing his taking off with anyone first, like our team supervisor for instance, and just left... The upshot of all of this is that now instead of leaving at 9pm, like usual, I am staying until midnight to make sure that the phone lines are covered.

Oh, and before he left, he bitched to me about how messed up it was that we didn't have extra people scheduled just in case he needed to go home... Seriously.

IrkenInvader
11-03-2011, 11:28 PM
When people seem to think I care about what happens to Justin Beiber or the gay vampire from twilight. Maybe I should just stop hanging out with high schoolers.

Asherdelampyr
11-03-2011, 11:29 PM
When people seem to think I care about what happens to Justin Beiber or the gay vampire from twilight. Maybe I should just stop hanging out with high schoolers.

Also, sell your van and get a car
they cost less in gas anyway, and the "Free candy" message spray painted on the side isn't fooling anyone

IrkenInvader
11-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Men who can't keep it in their trousers regardless of the fact that they took vows in the house of God..........and precede to then ask me if they can use my brothers name for the son they are due to have with their little tart! No you can't you idiot...it's not 'respecting him' - if we had buried him, he'd be turning in his grave! He hated you for what you did!!

Benefit scamming cheats who lay on their fat arses all day, watching Jeremy Kyle and smoking and drinking and generally pissing all my hard earned money up the wall that I have to pay them through my taxes.............who then have the fucking nerve to call my Mum a f***ing C*** .......and throwing bricks at my dog! All this makes me feel soooo much better when I'm up at 04:45 in the morning and not getting home till 20:30 at night!

Hmmmm.........rant over I guess

He threw a brick at your dog? Shoot the asshole. Or at the least call the authorities for animal abuse.

IrkenInvader
11-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Also, sell your van and get a car
they cost less in gas anyway, and the "Free candy" message spray painted on the side isn't fooling anyone

I ain't 50 something, I'm 21, I just graduated a few years ago in a town small enough that I know half of the school.

Asherdelampyr
11-03-2011, 11:47 PM
I ain't 50 something, I'm 21, I just graduated a few years ago in a town small enough that I know half of the school.

Are you saying that wasn't funny? because I would have to disagree
though, I know how weird it feels being 21 and having friends in the 17-20 age range, realizing they have curfews, or can't get into the same places, or have parents that care where they are... it's frustrating

IrkenInvader
11-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Are you saying that wasn't funny? because I would have to disagree
though, I know how weird it feels being 21 and having friends in the 17-20 age range, realizing they have curfews, or can't get into the same places, or have parents that care where they are... it's frustrating

Or when they bitch about having 'long hours' at work when they only work 5 hours a night 3 days a week.

Asherdelampyr
11-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Or when they bitch about having 'long hours' at work when they only work 5 hours a night 3 days a week.

that just ends the friendship
so, not as annoying :)
(Of course I could feel that way because I am, once again this week, working 12 hours... though the check for it will be nice)

helmsley
11-03-2011, 11:59 PM
bitches r crazy........nuff said lol

The Sneakiness
11-04-2011, 12:27 AM
I won't start cause alot of shit pisses me off

CGBigMan
11-04-2011, 07:18 AM
The morons in my school
who find it fun to block my way in the correder and start fighting then get pissed at me when i intervene when ive been told by the school to do so because of me gaining prefect status

HeelTurn
11-04-2011, 07:51 AM
When I cant get the lid off my happy pills lol

But seriously general manners, like when you hold a door open for someone and they just walk through like its the expected thing to do, no thanks or anything. Fuck you!

Asherdelampyr
11-04-2011, 02:20 PM
when my dumbass temp sup decided to call a meeting and pull 3 of our top guys away right at peak time
went from 95-97% service levels to 35-40% in 2 hours. there is no chance in hell that we can pull our numbers up, and we are still doing callbacks on the techs that couldn't wait over an hour to reach us.

Super Kicked
11-05-2011, 07:02 AM
When you meet someone and they immediately start cursing at you. I don't mind cursing, but it just rubs me the wrong way when your first impression of someone is that they treat social functions like Xbox live CoD matches.

Also, when people have to tell you how bad they are. From my experience some of the baddest men on the planet often go unnoticed because they don't like to draw attention to themselves. I like to use the rule of thumb that if you're bragging, you're probably lying.

Sully
11-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Squeaky fucking pencils...if your pencil is squeaky, don't fucking use it! Can you not tell that your pencil is obnoxiously squeaking?!?! Get another pencil, use a pen, hell I'll give you a pencil, just don't use a squeaky fucking pencil.

eboy
11-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Stupidity!!! Pure and simple

Sully
11-06-2011, 12:06 PM
You know what else really pisses me off. When I'm playing COD, and the server puts me in a game that is already over, or almost over. Especially while playing Search and Destroy! GRR!!!!!

Pumpkinhead
11-06-2011, 12:45 PM
People messing up with my personal stuff, that makes me mad!!!

Lucha_Libre
11-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Someone from my old work. Hes a fricking retard with no friends but acts like hes on top of the world. He'd always bitching sbout someone behind their back and when they confront him he crys and moans to the boss that we're "Bullying" him. He continuosly playing practical jokes and messing up all my papers which took me 2 hours of my own time to sort out which I could've spent with my son. I like wrestling and so did almost everyone there but he would just continually talk about it, for 6/7 hours I work there. Like when SCSA and JBL had that little segment in Raw a couple of months ago, he talked about 4 times more than TNA have in their broadcasts.

Phew

Oh and slow drivers

Robstar
11-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Someone from my old work. Hes a fricking retard with no friends but acts like hes on top of the world. He'd always bitching sbout someone behind their back and when they confront him he crys and moans to the boss that we're "Bullying" him. He continuosly playing practical jokes and messing up all my papers which took me 2 hours of my own time to sort out which I could've spent with my son. I like wrestling and so did almost everyone there but he would just continually talk about it, for 6/7 hours I work there. Like when SCSA and JBL had that little segment in Raw a couple of months ago, he talked about 4 times more than TNA have in their broadcasts.

Phew

Oh and slow drivers

haha, sounds like your life is like an episode of The Office.

I hate hypocrites and I hate it when I am one too.

Shining Light
11-06-2011, 03:22 PM
People who put "If your against Cancer, like this" on Facebook. I'm against Cancer but it annoys the hell out of me when people exploit it on Facebook for likes!

Sully
11-06-2011, 03:22 PM
haha, sounds like your life is like an episode of The Office.

I hate hypocrites and I hate it when I am one too.

Wow..I was just about to get a picture of Dwight Schrute and post it...but then I go to the next page, and see you already brought up the resemblance.

Robstar
11-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Wow..I was just about to get a picture of Dwight Schrute and post it...but then I go to the next page, and see you already brought up the resemblance.

What? My sig?

jordan1995
11-06-2011, 03:40 PM
I hate people who spit in public, I also hate the fact that most of the streets are covered in chewing gum it looks untidy. And finally i hate it when people don't pick dog shit up.

Shining Light
11-06-2011, 04:06 PM
What? My sig?

Your sig... :O
If it's true that CM Punk's having problems with Beth, then I suggest he runs straight to her house with a bunch of flowers right now!

Robstar
11-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Your sig... :O
If it's true that CM Punk's having problems with Beth, then I suggest he runs straight to her house with a bunch of flowers right now!

I would dammit!

Sully
11-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Fucking NFL Referees...motherfuckers...they make me angry a lot too, almost as much as squeaky pencils.

SouthernBlood
11-07-2011, 12:31 PM
I hate when a computer absolutely refuses to perform and go through with a function...Like AreYaSerious sent me a friend Request,but when I hit accept and to save the changes...It never works and just sits there trying to load forever.

Bodom
11-07-2011, 01:11 PM
I hate when a computer absolutely refuses to perform and go through with a function...Like AreYaSerious sent me a friend Request,but when I hit accept and to save the changes...It never works and just sits there trying to load forever.

That's an issue on the forums side, not your computer.

Robstar
11-07-2011, 01:22 PM
That's an issue on the forums side, not your computer.

I gave him the heads up on how to do it Bods

Bodom
11-07-2011, 01:31 PM
I gave him the heads up on how to do it Bods

Cool beans Robs.

Wasn't very mody of me to just tell him there's a problem and not how to get around it. :o

KJ PUNK
11-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Things seem a little more peaceful around her now.

SouthernBlood
11-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Connan o Brian.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Anyone who says they are 'die hard fans.'

Grind_Bastard
11-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Anyone who says they are 'die hard fans.'

Then people who say they are die hard "Die Hard" fans must blow your head off, I assume.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Then people who say they are die hard "Die Hard" fans must blow your head off, I assume.
30 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxCHvtc9I6c

Necroyeti
11-08-2011, 06:55 PM

What about die hard "Die Hard" Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards fans?
http://i43.tinypic.com/2qdby55.jpg

IrkenInvader
11-08-2011, 07:00 PM
What person in their right mind would name a a child Edward Edwards?

Necroyeti
11-08-2011, 07:03 PM
There was a guy in the year above me at school called Scott Scott.

Naming your kid that is borderline child abuse.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-08-2011, 07:04 PM
What person in their right mind would name a a child Edward Edwards?

How about English actor, Edward Wooward!! (The Equalizer, man I loved that show)

Robstar
11-08-2011, 08:47 PM
How about English actor, Edward Wooward!! (The Equalizer, man I loved that show)

Yes! That show was boss.

Wasn't Eddie Edwards that 'skier' Eddie the Eagle? I can't be bothered going back a page lol

Necroyeti
11-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Aw man, I forgot about Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards! Dude's a living legend, a very inspiring chap indeed.

"Die Hard" Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards is a former ROH champion. Has a questionable name and some even more questionable nicknames, but is actually quite good in the ring. Also has the hardest knife-edge chops in wrestling today, arguably.

steveorton
11-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Traffic ...

IrkenInvader
11-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Crazy people who think the world should cater to them.

VanHooliganX
11-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Certain people who don't add anything (I mean absolutely nothing) to there post.

Especially people who say ^^^^^^^^^^^^^that or this. and don't at least try to add something to what they feel about the topic.

Luckily I don't think this applies to any Tea Spot regular posters :)
You guys are cool and very funny.

Robstar
11-10-2011, 07:50 PM
This^^^^^^^^^^^.

;) lol

VanHooliganX
11-10-2011, 08:05 PM
This^^^^^^^^^^^.

;) lol

*About to wrap hands around your neck, before realising you're a mod and you have a great sig* lol

Destruction
08-17-2012, 07:18 AM
When people resurrect old threads for no reason whatsoever!!

Shining Light
08-17-2012, 07:19 AM
When people resurrect old threads for no reason whatsoever!!

You're really bored aren't you? ;)

Destruction
08-17-2012, 07:33 AM
You're really bored aren't you? ;)

There's normally 8 people or so online in the English morning, and barely any of them post, so that's all I can do. Facebook's BORING, and there's no sport on

Shining Light
08-17-2012, 07:43 AM
There's normally 8 people or so online in the English morning, and barely any of them post, so that's all I can do. Facebook's BORING, and there's no sport on

I usually pop on and off to see if anything's happened, but like you said, barely any posts are made so I just spend the time watching MUTV.

Which, for anyone who is interested, is showing a Van Persie signing special. If you haven't seen a grown man waddle like a penguin, this is the show for you!

Destruction
08-17-2012, 08:25 AM
I usually pop on and off to see if anything's happened, but like you said, barely any posts are made so I just spend the time watching MUTV.

Which, for anyone who is interested, is showing a Van Persie signing special. If you haven't seen a grown man waddle like a penguin, this is the show for you!

All day, my routine

-Wake Up
-Get Changed
-Go on eWN
-Go to school
-Come home from school
-Watch Raw/SD/PPV when available.
-Check facebook
-Check football news
-Go on eWN
-Watch evening football
-Go on eWN
-Go bed

I have no social life *The Majority of the Time*

Shining Light
08-17-2012, 08:42 AM
My routine

-Wake Up
-Get Changed
-Go to College
-Come home from school
-Check EWN
-Check football news
-Go on Xbox
-Have tea
-Go back on Xbox
-Go bed

That's usually my routine but on weekends I go to watch United at home during the season :)