PDA

View Full Version : What Just Irks Your Soul In Mainstream Wrestling Today?

Kid_Gangsta
10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/m7qglk.gif the title says it all. For me it HAS to be the limiting rasslin in each company. I dont know bout yall, but when i say "im going to watch wrestling tonight" idontmeansittingthrough1hourand30minutesofuslesssk itsandpromosthenget30minutesofsub-parwrestling ( i dont mean sitting through 1 hour and 30 minutes of useless skits and promos and then get 30 minutes of sub-par wrestling). Tell me what boils your blood. http://i55.tinypic.com/242sgnt.gif

Warmachine
10-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Its not so much about the wrestling now... thats all

IrkenInvader
10-13-2010, 09:55 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/m7qglk.gif the title says it all. For me it HAS to be the limiting rasslin in each company. I dont know bout yall, but when i say "im going to watch wrestling tonight" idontmeansittingthrough1hourand30minutesofuslesssk itsandpromosthenget30minutesofsub-parwrestling ( i dont mean sitting through 1 hour and 30 minutes of useless skits and promos and then get 30 minutes of sub-par wrestling). Tell me what boils your blood. http://i55.tinypic.com/242sgnt.gif

When people don't put spaces in between words. Right now the Divas/Knockout divisions not looking in places like Shimmer and the rest of the indy leagues for talent. The way old people are booked as being just as good as they were 20+ years ago and now young extremely talented guys have to be jobbers to them.

SilverGhost
10-13-2010, 10:09 PM
When creative isn't creative.

Kashdinero
10-14-2010, 06:47 AM
Obvious swerves. Swerves in general. The burial/push of Daniel Bryan. The name Daniel Bryan. Every time kaval loses. The name kaval. Cookie cuter wrestlers from developmental. Janice. No kong. NXT season 3. Seth Rollins?. Cutters
And pasters. Bisch, Russo, hogan. Knockout and x division. Divas. No cruiserweight division. Rob Terry. TNA's ring. TNA's ring ropes. TNA's logo. EV2.0. Cena being held hostage by nexus. Cena. Dixie on air presence & Lance storm "haters" are some of the things that irk my soul in wrestling right now!

Bodom
10-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Michelle McCool and TNA's inability to go that extra step

Splattered-Dreams
10-14-2010, 09:40 AM
I hate how the belts mean notihng anymore. An IC title win used to mean loads

Also - the same faces main eventing shows each week. Even less than five years ago we'd see interesting main events for Raw, such as Trish vs Lita for the Women's titlee, or a match for the tag titles.

Bodom
10-14-2010, 10:11 AM
I hate how the belts mean notihng anymore. An IC title win used to mean loads

Also - the same faces main eventing shows each week. Even less than five years ago we'd see interesting main events for Raw, such as Trish vs Lita for the Women's titlee, or a match for the tag titles.

I remember when a womens match mainevented raw

I miss those days :(

Splattered-Dreams
10-14-2010, 11:06 AM
I remember when a womens match mainevented raw

I miss those days :(

Exactly, they'd be damn good matches, too..

Ruggy
10-14-2010, 01:58 PM
It is passe and generally the same old stuff re-worked... Too many superstars and not enough stories for all of them.

DarkSide
10-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Promos being angry men shouting for 15 minutes - without being entertaining.

At least The Rock saw the ridiculousness of it all and played up to it.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Promos being angry men shouting for 15 minutes - without being entertaining.

At least The Rock saw the ridiculousness of it all and played up to it.

The Rock is funny when he does his promos. I don't care if he does 2 hours of promo/segments he will actually do extremely well.

On topic: Shitty bookings.

Splattered-Dreams
10-15-2010, 02:11 AM
It is passe and generally the same old stuff re-worked... Too many superstars and not enough stories for all of them.

People using the term "superstars"

DarkSide
10-15-2010, 10:07 AM
The Rock is funny when he does his promos. I don't care if he does 2 hours of promo/segments he will actually do extremely well.

On topic: Shitty bookings.

That's what I meant. If you add 2 teaspoons of angry and mix with a bowl of funny you get, whaddyaknow, entertainment.

Now all you get is I'M STILL STANDING COS I NEVER GIIIIIVVVEE UUUUP!!!!!

Aww, shut the hell up...