PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Douchebag - Michael Cole

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 04:54 AM
What is up with this moron, I don't get why he hates Daniel Bryan?! I never watched NXT because I was bored after the 1st episode.

So what is this moron's problem?! Is he gay for him, and just jealous that Daniel Bryan is straight?!

The commentary he gave in the SummerSlam match made me want to beat the living day lights out of Cole.

We all know he sucks, but now I think it is getting to a point where he needs to be released (TNA wouldn't even take him), and he gets demoted to a lower job, e.g. bin man!

Bodom
08-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Cole hating on Bryan is just a gimmick and extends from his man-love of Miz.

Agree that Cole is a douche, but I don't wish that a man be fired from his job

gambit
08-17-2010, 07:40 AM
I wrote an entire blog about the reasons why I hate Cole. This whole angle annoys the hell out of me. He doesn't even try to be objective. Todd Grisham is about as exciting as watching grass grow, but at least he doesn't make me wanna jump out a window. I still really, really miss JR. Doesn't WWE have Joey Stylez on the payroll? Wtf? Well, here's hoping Michael Cole dies in a fire.

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 08:08 AM
Cole is a hater! But you know, You don't get famous by people liking you. You get famous by people hating you. Cole=making Danielson famous xD

Bodom
08-17-2010, 08:15 AM
The reason Styles isn't in the booth anymore is because he's in charge of the WWE's website. Quite frankly I dont blame him for choosing a high paying deskjob over being yelled at by Vince for 2 hours straight.

Do I think Cole sucks? Yes. But I dont wish for a man to be fired, find another use for him.

HHHBK
08-17-2010, 08:16 AM
thats vintage Michael Cole

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 08:20 AM
The reason Styles isn't in the booth anymore is because he's in charge of the WWE's website. Quite frankly I dont blame him for choosing a high paying deskjob over being yelled at by Vince for 2 hours straight.

Do I think Cole sucks? Yes. But I dont wish for a man to be fired, find another use for him.

I agree here. Cole hating on wrestlers and being over dramatic isn't making anything entertaining. I think he knows he can't be as good as JR but he could do something that will wow us or be ok on his commentary. Two heels on commentary isn't fun.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Honestly i'd love for Cole to be a heel manager or some sort. He really showed me something when he had that in-ring exchange with Danielson. If Striker can tone down his smarkiness i'd love to see him on Raw

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Striker is great on commentary. Striker has JR potential. But then again most commentator teams is usually one ex(retired) wrestler and one suit. Todd Grisham is fine too. Cole needs work or be replaced by Josh Matthews so he can be a heel manager.

SgtGohan
08-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Grisham is not fine! he is the worst commentator of wwe by far if you ask me.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 08:32 AM
I wouldn't say JR potential, but he can definitely be up there. If JBL ever wants to come i'd love for him to be in the booth, he was phenomenal on color. Grisham is ok, but he needs a someone good to work with.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 08:33 AM

No one is saying he;s great, but shit, i'd rather listen to him than Cole.

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Grisham is doing a hell of a better job than Cole.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 08:41 AM
Although that really doesn't say much

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 08:44 AM
I know but Cole is like a WWE mark but thats in my opinion. I'd rather much listen a match called right down the middle and a little argument then listening to a guy hating on a wrestler.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Absolutely. Although I have a feeling Cole's hate on Danielson just extends from his love of Miz. So at least Cole is consistent on that. Ever announcer needs that one rising superstart that they're attached to on screen. JR had Austin, not comparing the two but the same ideal

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 08:59 AM
I know that Cole was impressed when Miz came on the WWE.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 09:03 AM
But Cole needs to tone it down. Im waiting for him to run up and dry hump him

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Ewwww man!!!!!!! Horrible TV!

Bodom
08-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Cole is already verbally blowing him dude. It's only a matter of time

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Oh god....the love between commentator and wrestler.....WAIT THAT CANT BE RIGHT!

Bodom
08-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Try and go to sleep with those thoughts tonight ;)

hystrix
08-17-2010, 09:21 AM
I hate Micheal Cole... but I will say this: He's doing an outstanding job as a heel commentator. If you can't get cheers, get heat. And Cole getys a LOT of heat...

Bodom
08-17-2010, 09:24 AM
I wouldn't call Cole a heel commentator. He only shows a bit of an edge on NXT, but still.

Getting heat helps when the entire IWC already hates his guts

Mark Wither
08-17-2010, 11:02 AM
The thing is yes Cole is playing a role but in real life he does belive that wwe is the only wrestling company that counts and thinks you are only a wrestler if you have worked for them. Bottom line is he is a twat and I would gladly punch him square in the face if i ever met him. Bring back Joey Styles please

Tommy Thunder
08-17-2010, 11:10 AM

WHAT?! Grisham is the best play by play WWE have!! Him and Striker on Smackdown beat the hell out of Cole and King on Raw!! I can't believe that you rate Cole above Grisham!!
I think all the heat Cole is attracting is getting him ready for a role as the man behind Nexus. This would mean that Cole would become a sort of manager for them, and thus freeing up a space behind the Raw commentary table. WWE could then bring in JR (him and King have great chemistry) or bring in Josh Mathews, who is very good IMO.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-17-2010, 11:13 AM
i prefer cole on smackdown ever since hes been n raw i have just hated him he just sucks smackdown he was ok with tazz and jbl and on raw just turned into a vintage asshole lol but now its like i like the gimmick there are doing with him hating Bryan means that i cant wait for Bryan to kick his ass even more lol and his man crush on the Miz he wishes it was him instaed of heidenrich that read the poem to him in the toilet lol

mwinfie
08-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Strikers not bad...everyone hates Micheal Cole. I personaly hate him cos Cena used to do a fantastic webshow called 5 Questions with the champ where he could be out of character and Micheal Cole got it shut down. I'd miss wrestlemania if Cole and Don West called it...thats how much lousy commentators can ruin things

sonsofrage
08-17-2010, 12:18 PM
hate to say i but i kinda wish coach was back as a commentator at least he was slightly better than cole; micheal cole was only good as a commentator when he was with taz or jbl. it was a lot more entertaining with jbl cuz lets face it micheal cole was jbl's bitch haha

Qwerty
08-17-2010, 01:11 PM
I think Cole's hilarious. Face Cole is boring and stale. This new heel, trolling Cole is absolutely hilarious. It's his job to piss people off now, and he's doing one hell of a job.

PapaLima
08-17-2010, 01:24 PM
What is up with this moron, I don't get why he hates Daniel Bryan?! I never watched NXT because I was bored after the 1st episode.

So what is this moron's problem?! Is he gay for him, and just jealous that Daniel Bryan is straight?!

The commentary he gave in the SummerSlam match made me want to beat the living day lights out of Cole.

We all know he sucks, but now I think it is getting to a point where he needs to be released (TNA wouldn't even take him), and he gets demoted to a lower job, e.g. bin man!I think some of you are taking Michael Cole's commentary gimmick to heart. I'm sure he and Daniel Bryan are fine outside the squared circle - not saying they are the best of friends but I don't think Cole 'hates' Bryan as much as some people make out. I was kind of surprised by Cole's lack of sense when he made those first comments about Daniel Bryan but I suspect he was told to spice things up a bit by management and has kept doing the same ever since, hence the reason why Bryan probably was allowed to attack Cole a few months ago.

bellywolves
08-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Cole hating on Bryan is just a gimmick and extends from his man-love of Miz.

Agree that Cole is a douche, but I don't wish that a man be fired from his job

This. Plus didn't Bryan beat him up or something just before the nexus/tie incident. So I guess this counts for part of the reason why Cole hates him. Anywho the gimmick must be working as he's getting heat from fans.

Mr Perfect
08-17-2010, 02:30 PM
It's just a gimmick. He hates on Bryan because he loves the Miz.

Cole does annoy me but he is the perfect heel announcer.

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 03:12 PM
It doesn't fit since the wrestler commentators are the heel guys. The suit turning heel destorys that in commentary.

Crassman
08-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Michael Cole is the best thing to happen to wrestling since Doink the Clown. He's obviously speaking for most fans when he says that Daniel Bryan is a waste of roster space. Lets hope that he steps out from behind the mic and gives that skinny little twit a beatdown. Who knows, maybe Cole even has a future United States championship run in him. I think that's why he's been praising Miz so much, he's just setting him up to take him down. Go Cole, you're awesome!

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Michael Cole is the best thing to happen to wrestling since Doink the Clown. He's obviously speaking for most fans when he says that Daniel Bryan is a waste of roster space. Lets hope that he steps out from behind the mic and gives that skinny little twit a beatdown. Who knows, maybe Cole even has a future United States championship run in him. I think that's why he's been praising Miz so much, he's just setting him up to take him down. Go Cole, you're awesome!

You are serious?

bcfccalum
08-17-2010, 03:33 PM
i for one like michael cole, his favourism towards the miz is funny, i think its good for raw to have a heel commentator seeing as they made king face a few years ago when coach stepped in, i think that king was brilliant as heel back in 1998-2000 then when he returned 2002-2005
i wouldn't say todd grisham is bad, matt striker is a good commentator he is the funniest i've seen for quite some time, josh matthews is also good.

also i didnt see the beginning of nxt season one, why did michael cole hate on daniel bryan so much, obvs he does now because they had a confrontation when bryan was eliminated and then he was attacked by him, and of course the miz hates bryan so cole does too

ch.brooks24
08-17-2010, 03:39 PM
I cant stand Cole when he reads the "GMs" emails. He's ESPECIALLY annoying on NXT when it comes to the Miz. And his hate for Daniel Bryan is somewhat confusing. He hates how much the fans love him cuz of the internet yet the WWE pushes its audience hard to participate online. Plus he goes on and on about how Bryan is a dork and a nerd, yet Bryan is the one in the ring competing and winning with crowds chanting his name and Cole has never once laced up a pair of boots and sits on the sidelines behind a desk in front of a mic. Not to mention he is the GMs little b*tch boy. Whenever the alert goes off, Cole hops up and runs off to the computer like a good boy and reads the GMs email for him.

That being said, he would make an incredible manager. I would say pair him up with Miz since hes already half way up is arse anyway but Miz doesnt need a mouthpiece as his works just fine. He needs to be paired up with someone who lacks a little on the mic so they can do the work in the ring and Cole can run his mouth for them. Maybe he can re-invent the role a bit and be an announcer who also manages. That way during his guys matches he can talk them up and rip on their opponents. Kinda like he does with Miz but only he would officially be affliated with the talent.

ch.brooks24
08-17-2010, 03:50 PM
i for one like michael cole, his favourism towards the miz is funny, i think its good for raw to have a heel commentator seeing as they made king face a few years ago when coach stepped in, i think that king was brilliant as heel back in 1998-2000 then when he returned 2002-2005
i wouldn't say todd grisham is bad, matt striker is a good commentator he is the funniest i've seen for quite some time, josh matthews is also good.

also i didnt see the beginning of nxt season one, why did michael cole hate on daniel bryan so much, obvs he does now because they had a confrontation when bryan was eliminated and then he was attacked by him, and of course the miz hates bryan so cole does too

The very first episode of NXT season 1 is when all the "Love Miz, Hate Bryan" started. Everyone was dumbfounded when Miz was to be Bryans Pro cuz Bryan had been wrestling for years and had been considered by many to be "The Best in the World" and the Miz was some reality start turned pro wrestler. So when the first episode started, Miz called out Bryan and set him straight that he might be a great "wrestler" but Miz was the better "Entertainer" and that Miz was gonna teach him how to be a better "Entertainer." Cole completely agreed with Miz on this subject and he didnt get how people considered Bryan better then Miz when Bryan spent "10 years in the minor leagues" and Miz was US Champion. From that point on Cole has considered Miz to be, quote "The Vince Lombardi of NXT" and quite simply the best and he considers Bryan to be, for lack of a better term, a chump.

That should pretty much bring you up to speed on the whole Miz/Bryan/Cole saga.

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 03:57 PM
Cole for Miz's manager is a step forward but really I think Cole showed lack of work ethics for attacking Danielson for really no apparent reason. Just highly in love of Miz.

ch.brooks24
08-17-2010, 03:58 PM

Translation: "Trolling is so much fun!" Lawl

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Storyline name: Wrestler/Commentator love and Bryan Danielson

djsoulslayer
08-17-2010, 04:11 PM
It's about time someone said something about Michael Cole. I used to be a huge Cole fan. I supported him when he replaced JR on RAW (I am JR fan as well) even though alot of ppl were against it. But now he just annoys me! He spends so much of his commentary with his head up the miz's *bad word* its ridiculous.

And every time he gets an email from the gm he has to stand up and say "Ladies and Gentlemen, I have received and email from the general manager" like the flashing lights and the alarm noise wasn't enough to let us draw that conclusion. And then before he reads the email he says "The general manger says and I quote..." (that's a direct quote by the way). DUH u idiot! We can see u reading it. Of course we know u are quoting.

I understand that he is used to doing play-by-play but some things in life just don't need commentary. I have gotten so annoyed with Michael Cole, I have to watch RAW on mute (no joke).

The Hipster
08-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Cole is good. He has knowledge and loves the sport and he plays off Lawler well. It's fun to hear them actually laugh at something. He plays semi-heel well and who cares if he hates Daniel Bryan? His douchieness works well and he's good at what he does. It could be worse; it could be Mike Tennay (worst EVER!)

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Mike Tennay> Michael Cole man.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Mike Tennay> Michael Cole man.

Gotta go with you on that one. Tenay just makes me cringe compared to Cole who just makes me squirm. Then again choosing between the two is like choosing between lethal injection and the chair. You don't want either of them and neither of them end well.

SilverGhost
08-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Tennay isn't that bad. I'm used to him. He is ok. Cole needs to get his head out of Miz's a** and call the match. The good thing is that he doesn't do that in every match right? Only Danielson and his things.

Bodom
08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Yeah Cole only has man-love for Miz and consistently hate's anything or anybody that's against the Miz. Gotta give him credit for the consistency.

TheExetremeInnovator
08-17-2010, 06:02 PM
i'm not a cole fan at all.
but there are worse announcers.
i think if he stopped saying VINTAGE after every move and stopped with the "And I Quote" crap he would be bearable...just
i do like the Cole/Danielson feud though.

NWO_Loki
08-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Cole is a douchebag but at least hes letting it work for him. The problem is that he is too busy playing his angle and not being a play by play. Josh Matthew is really the only guy trying to do this. Plus on NXT, he just bickers with Matthew which makes for annoying commentary. Striker would be the best exsample of a good heel commentator but he lays it on thicker than a dramatic teenage girl. sigh....i miss JR

Tommy Thunder
08-17-2010, 06:39 PM
I understand that Cole's hate on Bryan and him always banging on about Miz is to do with his character, but he isn't doing his job!! Commentating!! If you notice, Cole (or King for that matter) don't actually describe what is going on in the ring half as much as Grisham and Striker do, or any of the former commentators. They keep going off topic and talk about something else!! Less wasteful talking, and more calling the match I say!!

The Hipster
08-17-2010, 07:53 PM
I Think Cole hits VINTAGE more because they took shots at him in TNA and it's a little F-you to them.

P.S. Dave3 got your e-mail but it wouldn't let me friend you

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
I understand that Cole's hate on Bryan and him always banging on about Miz is to do with his character, but he isn't doing his job!! Commentating!! If you notice, Cole (or King for that matter) don't actually describe what is going on in the ring half as much as Grisham and Striker do, or any of the former commentators. They keep going off topic and talk about something else!! Less wasteful talking, and more calling the match I say!!

I agree here. Less hating more commentating!

daniel bryan mark
08-18-2010, 05:22 AM
Yes, more play by play. During Summerslam, King and Cole were arguing and Striker basically said "Pay attention to the f'n match". All I thought was "Thank you, Matt Striker!"

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-18-2010, 11:47 AM
i liked cole on smackdown but hate him on raw not been a fan of him since 08 draft and now he hates daneil bryan even more i just cant wait to see him get his ass kicked by bryan and i can see cole getting involved with the storyline with the miz and might cost him title at night of champions i noticed on raw that cole was having digs at alot of nexus guys so who nose

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Its just a matter of time when Cole gets his head kicked in. And Danielson winning the US title.

team_emmett
08-18-2010, 01:57 PM
To Be Honest I Can't Stand The Man, He's A Tit & What The Hell Is With Him Keep Saying "And I Quote" I'm Sorry But Thats Seriously Annoying, They Should Bring Back JR!!

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 02:32 PM
To Be Honest I Can't Stand The Man, He's A Tit & What The Hell Is With Him Keep Saying "And I Quote" I'm Sorry But Thats Seriously Annoying, They Should Bring Back JR!!

I wish JR would come back but JR is enjoying his life now without the WWE in Oklahoma. He still blogs about WWE and UFC in his website.

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I want Daniel Bryan to kick Michael Cole's vintage head.

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Cole stop drinking that haterade!

jwt15
08-18-2010, 11:15 PM
I wish JR would come back but JR is enjoying his life now without the WWE in Oklahoma. He still blogs about WWE and UFC in his website.

He still works for WWE but just as a talent scout

Mr Perfect
08-18-2010, 11:41 PM
http://www.shootingstarpress.net/pics/michaelcole.jpg

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 11:44 PM

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!!!

@jwt15 I am not sure if you can call that a job but he did so much.

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 11:44 PM

Priceless look.

SilverGhost
08-18-2010, 11:52 PM
I wanna give Cole my boot kick.

Bodom
08-19-2010, 12:47 AM
I wanna give Cole my boot kick.

Not before me! ;)

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 02:52 AM
Why don't we get Daniel Bryan to kick his vintage head in.

SilverGhost
08-19-2010, 03:20 AM
Why not! Let Bryan do the honors!

Bodom
08-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Why don't we get Daniel Bryan to kick his vintage head in.

I second this.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Michael Cole has been absolutely brilliant in this whole Daniel Bryan rise, the reason he is so down on him is so Josh Matthews can talk him up, thus giving the fans a reason to 'check out the Internet' to see what the fuss is about (something the WWE very seldom encourage you to do)

They know they have a star in Danielson so they are using Cole to the best of their and his abilities to get Danielson noticed, Michael Cole has been great ever since the start of NXT

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Michael Cole has been absolutely brilliant in this whole Daniel Bryan rise, the reason he is so down on him is so Josh Matthews can talk him up, thus giving the fans a reason to 'check out the Internet' to see what the fuss is about (something the WWE very seldom encourage you to do)

They know they have a star in Danielson so they are using Cole to the best of their and his abilities to get Danielson noticed, Michael Cole has been great ever since the start of NXT

I'm not going to argue this but Michael Cole is still a Douchebag.

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 01:10 PM
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv334/316up/DanielCole.jpg

MrNolan
08-19-2010, 03:29 PM
You're joking right? You realize this shit is scripted? Lmao, this is too funny. Its an angle/storyline/character geez, i'm sure Cole doesn't really hate DB. Chill out.

I'm going to enjoy this forum simply for posts like this, lmao.

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Yeah it's scripted but still nobody likes him.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm not going to argue this but Michael Cole is still a Douchebag.

Why is he a douchebag?

The guy is only doing and saying what the script requires him to do and the fact he has been so down on The Dragon has allowed Danielson to become increasingly more popular.

I think Michael Cole has done a brilliant job and is excellent in his role, I see him as the 2010 version of Vince McMahon in 1997

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Yeah it's scripted but still nobody likes him.

Wouldn't say bobody likes him, I do

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Okay fine most people don't like him by which i mean the fans.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Okay fine most people don't like him by which i mean the fans.

Thats a fair assumption, I think the fans will grow to like him the more prominant he becomes, although I hope he continues his heat, when he is revealed as the GM of RAW and is one of the guys behind Nexus he will need all that heat

SilverGhost
08-20-2010, 12:54 PM
I just don't like how Cole goes on a pissy rampage and not acknowledging Bryan at the same praising Miz like he is a god. Honestly Cole fits as a mark and hater than a good commentator.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 02:29 PM
That's the point though, Michael Cole has such a biased ageda against Daniel Bryan that he can't see the wood for the trees, he is so obsessed with proving himself right he is making himself look foolish, thats the whole point of this, I'm really enjoying the way they have worked this

SilverGhost
08-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Thats you though man. I am certainly not enjoying Cole's rants. If its personal or WWE made him, its like slander. He is just sucking up more to Miz. I can handle commentator suck ups but thats mostly the wrestler commentator not the suit.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Thats you though man. I am certainly not enjoying Cole's rants. If its personal or WWE made him, its like slander. He is just sucking up more to Miz. I can handle commentator suck ups but thats mostly the wrestler commentator not the suit.

That's why its so good, Michael Cole is breaking the mould, the play by play guy is usually the straight face guy, the mark who cheers all things good guys, Cole though, for me has been sensational, he has been down on anything that isn't WWE made, so the mark bit is still there, however as a man (character) he is unwilling to budge on his opinion that anything made outside of the WWE can and will succeed, especially that which is made in the indy's, its brilliant.

Also, I think you might just find down the line that there is more to this Miz/Cole link, I've got a big feeling that Cole will be the RAW GM and he, The Miz and possibly one big heel turn (HHH or Cena) will be behind Nexus

SilverGhost
08-21-2010, 01:16 AM
Its not entertaining though. Look at it at a viewer perspective. You are enjoying a match and the commentator is constantly badmouthing. That seems more of a draw away from the match instead of putting the viewer in the wrestling moment. Bryan will have that wrestling moment no doubt about that but I wouldn't want to listen to Cole saying "he got lucky" I want him to call the damm match with King.

AGEOFFALL
08-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Its not entertaining though. Look at it at a viewer perspective. You are enjoying a match and the commentator is constantly badmouthing. That seems more of a draw away from the match instead of putting the viewer in the wrestling moment. Bryan will have that wrestling moment no doubt about that but I wouldn't want to listen to Cole saying "he got lucky" I want him to call the damm match with King.

Thats why i always like JR better.

jethro
08-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Cole's trollin.

anyway sometimes it does get annoying at certain point

DirtySteal
08-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Somtimes he can be a little forceful with his comments and gets on my nerves somtimes, I agree with Jethro.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-21-2010, 12:27 PM

How can I look at it from any other prespective than a viewer? I am a viewer and I find it extremely entertaining, the whole point is for Cole to make fans so pissed off that they begin backing Daniel Bryan week in week out, louder and louder, they want Cole to shut the hell up and realise the injustice of what he says, the more Cole does it the WWE are hoping the more the fans will cheer and back Bryan, its working a treat and thats why I'm enjoying it!

You might say you're not enjoying it but from everything you are saying then its proving its working

IrkenInvader
12-27-2010, 12:20 AM
this thread gets a +1 for an awesome name.

SilverGhost
12-27-2010, 12:22 AM
I forgot about this thread!

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Not everyone can agree about Coles commentary. Its varies person to person. I personally think he speaks the truth alot of the time(like when he says NXT is pointless), but his voice does get really annoying during a good match.

SilverGhost
12-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Lol I argued with that one guy about Cole.