PDA

View Full Version : E fed Tournament

Pumpkinhead
11-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Hello there my fellow e fedders, some of you may remember I pitched this idea long ago, making an special tournament with JBW, EWNCW and HWA superstar, fisrt of all, my apologies to BWA and AWF, well one is about tag teams and in the other must of the superstars are in one of the big 3 efeds,

So I wanna know if the creative members are still intersed in the idea, I think it could lead to a pretty good result, the best of each company fighting for the supremacy of their respective company, I hope hear back for you

Thanks!!!!

AreYaSerious
11-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I think that would be great, I don't know for the rest of HWA creative, but it gets my vote, since Supremacy screams HWA.

Tommy Thunder
11-03-2011, 06:06 PM
When would this be starting?
It's just EWNCW are heading into another busy period (having just come out of one), and I'd like to know if this will clash with those plans before committing to this.

It's certainly something EWNCW would be interested in though for sure.

Vegas
11-03-2011, 06:28 PM
I must say HWA is also an indy efed who uses wrestlers from other efeds so why are they included when AWF and BWA are not?

Tommy Thunder
11-03-2011, 06:46 PM
I must say HWA is also an indy efed who uses wrestlers from other efeds so why are they included when AWF and BWA are not?

Do AWF or BWA have any original talents? That is, talents that started in those 2 respective feds before expanding to the others?
I know that HWA have a few that started there before expanding their services to other feds.

AreYaSerious
11-03-2011, 06:48 PM

I agree. I think AWF, and BWA should be involved as well, and I don't see why they can't be involved.

Vegas
11-03-2011, 06:54 PM
I agree. I think AWF, and BWA should be involved as well, and I don't see why they can't be involved.

Thanks for the add

Pumpkinhead
11-03-2011, 07:30 PM

Wasn't nothing personal, but I guided about the original talent, I'm not aware if BWA and AWF have many original talents, but it can be done

Pumpkinhead
11-03-2011, 07:31 PM
When would this be starting?
It's just EWNCW are heading into another busy period (having just come out of one), and I'd like to know if this will clash with those plans before committing to this.

It's certainly something EWNCW would be interested in though for sure.
I think starting next year would be perfect, of maybe can be move to february

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 07:34 PM
I actually agree with leaving AWF out of it. We don't have anyone except for possibly 3 two of them are robots that are just AWF exclusive. The rest are either in EWNCW JBW And HWA

Tommy Thunder
11-03-2011, 07:39 PM
I think starting next year would be perfect, of maybe can be move to february

That's perfect.
In that case EWNCw are in!

Pumpkinhead
11-03-2011, 07:45 PM
I actually agree with leaving AWF out of it. We don't have anyone except for possibly 3 two of them are robots that are just AWF exclusive. The rest are either in EWNCW JBW And HWA

Well you are AWF boss so its up to you

Pumpkinhead
11-03-2011, 07:48 PM
That's perfect.

Awesome!!!

SilverCena
11-03-2011, 07:55 PM
That's perfect.

What?! You got to converse with the champ first son! Ya hear me BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!

Tommy Thunder
11-03-2011, 08:02 PM
What?! You got to converse with the champ first son! Ya hear me BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!

You might be the champ, but I'm your boss!
Ta hear me BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII?!

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:03 PM
IC: in the end it doesn't matter because I HolyJose will prove dominate oer the lesser Feds and win it all!

SilverCena
11-03-2011, 08:11 PM
You might be the champ, but I'm your boss!
Ta hear me BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII?!

So it's like that?

Vegas
11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
So it's like that?

IC: Be a real champ!

broc808
11-04-2011, 05:29 AM
I like this idea really, I think we can throw BWA in possibly, because a lot of the people who are in multiple feds use different characters for example my buddy zapp who's in JBW as the Alpha Dog, but is also in HWA as Luke Jameson, so would he compete in both? also I'm not sure how many original talent BWA has because I don't think they have a roster posted anywhere, but I'm sure krysys has a roster somewhere.

HWA is in on this though

Pumpkinhead
11-04-2011, 08:11 AM
I like this idea really, I think we can throw BWA in possibly, because a lot of the people who are in multiple feds use different characters for example my buddy zapp who's in JBW as the Alpha Dog, but is also in HWA as Luke Jameson, so would he compete in both? also I'm not sure how many original talent BWA has because I don't think they have a roster posted anywhere, but I'm sure krysys has a roster somewhere.

HWA is in on this though

About the multiple talent situation, well I was thinking that the e fedder must compete with the first e fed he joined or let the e fedder decides which company he wants to represent, I don't see much sense in having people representing 2 efeds at the same, in BWA case if they the enough talent to participe they are welcome,

Well by now EWNCW and HWA are on board

Tommy Thunder
11-04-2011, 08:17 AM
About the multiple talent situation, well I was thinking that the e fedder must compete with the first e fed he joined or let the e fedder decides which company he wants to represent, I don't see much sense in having people representing 2 efeds at the same, in BWA case if they the enough talent to participe they are welcome,

I agree. The people who have multipe characters, or characters are competing in multiple e-feds should compete for their original e-fed (the one they started at). Either that or, they can choose.

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 08:36 AM

Waiti I just remembered Jason Alexander is AWF and BWA not a part of the bigger three hmmm I might go in with a limited roster though

Kashdinero
11-04-2011, 08:46 AM
I'd do it, but, alas, my ego prevents me from doing the job. ;)

Nah, just kidding... I hope all my JBW boys at the very least consider throwing their names in the hat.

I remember when I read this idea in Miami months ago.

IC: *blows on knuckles.* BOOYA!

OOC: I'm totally calling for Lenny Lightning to win this thing, defeating SilverLace in the finals.

Tommy Thunder
11-04-2011, 09:25 AM

Nah, just kidding... I hope all my JBW boys at the very least consider throwing their names in the hat.

OOC: I'm totally calling for Lenny Lightning to win this thing, defeating SilverLace in the finals.

IC: Oh Hell yeah!! *twirls rattle whilst wearing his Lenny Lightning t-shirt and cap*

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 09:41 AM

IC: fuck Lenny Lighting the future of Efed wrestling, myself, will represent JBW!

IC as Azrael: and I shall represent HWA bring it on fuckers!

Pumpkinhead
11-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Well it seems I only need a response from BWA and We'll good to go!!!

Rehmix
11-04-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm in with my wrestlers if are a go.

thejman93
11-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm in with my wrestlers if are a go.

I'm in.

JBW! JBW! JBW!

SilverCena
11-04-2011, 01:11 PM

IC: Don't forget, I took you under my wing and made you what you are today! The EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion has SPOKEN! Now out of my way BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIII!!

K2Jelly
11-04-2011, 01:26 PM
IC: What a proposition. Winning this tournament will let me conquer other federations thus solidifying the validity of a concrete testament of my divinity. I shall participate as well.

Vegas
11-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Well it seems I only need a response from BWA and We'll good to go!!!

BWA is in!

Rich Cranium
11-04-2011, 01:53 PM
BWA is in!

Hold up Flash. When you say BWA is in, does this mean everyone on the roster has to partake or is it entirely up to the individual?

Krysys
11-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Hold up Flash. When you say BWA is in, does this mean everyone on the roster has to partake or is it entirely up to the individual?

Up to the individual.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Will this actually happen or will it be like the JBW Vs. EWNCW thing where we end up waiting until' all the big names bail on the feds?

Rich Cranium
11-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Up to the individual.

Good to know. :)

tnawhat
11-04-2011, 05:46 PM
IC as Avidico: im in Jbw for life
IC as infernio: HWA has my backing
IC as Vaquero: and i will be representing BWA

OOC: sorry holy i got no 1 else

Tommy Thunder
11-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Will this actually happen or will it be like the JBW Vs. EWNCW thing where we end up waiting until' all the big names bail on the feds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTP31OTZxtU

But seriously, what do you mean?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2011, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTP31OTZxtU

But seriously, what do you mean?

A month or two after JBW started we began teasing a EWNCW Vs. JBW pay per view. We had several dream matches lined up too. But now some of the fedders are missing and their characters became robots. I am not bitching. >>; Hopefully you don't think that I am. It's just that I really like this idea and I want to back it up and give it my full support.

Tommy Thunder
11-04-2011, 07:05 PM
A month or two after JBW started we began teasing a EWNCW Vs. JBW pay per view. We had several dream matches lined up too. But now some of the fedders are missing and their characters became robots. I am not bitching. >>; Hopefully you don't think that I am. It's just that I really like this idea and I want to back it up and give it my full support.

No didn't think you were bitching at all, I thought you were hinting that big talents were considering quitting or something!
On EWNCW's part, all our relevant characters are active except for 2. It's just our tag teams that are suffering at the moment. although we've had a sudden influx of several teams joining in the last couple of days, so it's looking much better now.

I wouldn't get my hopes down for a cross-fed still happening.

tnawhat
11-04-2011, 07:08 PM
No didn't think you were bitching at all, I thought you were hinting that big talents were considering quitting or something!
On EWNCW's part, all our relevant characters are active except for 2. It's just our tag teams that are suffering at the moment. although we've had a sudden influx of several teams joining in the last couple of days, so it's looking much better now.

I wouldn't get my hopes down for a cross-fed still happening.
im all or it

Pumpkinhead
11-05-2011, 07:26 AM

TDA you have my word this will happen, the feds are stronger now and there' alot of new talent ready to compete

The five feds are on board, lets get this show on the road!!!

Torphy
11-05-2011, 07:51 AM
This is a great idea, even if i'm not picked to be involved i'll definitely be paying close attention to it, lets just hope ego's don't collide over who should win out overall ;)

BlackFalcon
11-05-2011, 08:40 AM
This does sound pretty good, I can't wait for it, even if I'm not picked

HolyJose2391
11-05-2011, 02:31 PM
IC as Avidico: im in Jbw for life
IC as infernio: HWA has my backing
IC as Vaquero: and i will be representing BWA

OOC: sorry holy i got no 1 else

What about your secret character?

tnawhat
11-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Oh yea 4got bout him woopz
we shud talk bout name change for him

HolyJose2391
11-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Oh yea 4got bout him woopz
we shud talk bout name change for him

Sounds good! And I'll repackage him

tnawhat
11-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Sounds good! And I'll repackage him

algood ill pm you some ideas

tnawhat
11-05-2011, 07:06 PM
IC as Punkmark: ill represent you holy i will not let you down

Cena
11-05-2011, 11:45 PM
IC as Punkmark: ill represent you holy i will not let you down

IC at Great Cobra: You no win cause you no can beat the Cobra! I beat you and take the name later! In Iceland, we no like the punks!

Pumpkinhead
11-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Well time to bring this back to life!!!, so I open to suggestions about the name for the tournament, i hope to get enough options to make a poll