PDA

View Full Version : football trivia question

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 06:05 AM
QUESTION: Can you name the players who have scored in the EPL,La Liga and Serie A???

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:15 AM
If beckham ever scored for Milan then hes done it

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Theirry Henry has scored for Juve,Barca and Arsenal i think

Tommy Thunder
11-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Beckham and Henry are right.

Here's an obscure one i picked out from my brain:
Olof Melberg (scored for Racing Santander, Aston Villa and Juventus)

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Giuseppe rossi has scored for Parma,Man U(Once) and Villareal

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:27 AM
John Carew has scored for Valencia,Roma,Villa,Stoke and West Ham

Wade Barrett 1979
11-02-2011, 06:27 AM
Can't believe no one got Patrick Kluivert or Edgar Davids!!

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Edgar Davids has scored for Juve,Barca and Tottenham

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:31 AM
Stepahne Dalmat has scored for Spurs,Santander and Inter

Wade Barrett 1979
11-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Edgar Davids has scored for Juve,Barca and Tottenham

Yup I got him, also Savo Milosevic, with his crap bandana! :p

CGBigMan
Jon Dahl Tommason has sscore for Milan,Newcastle and Villareal

Tommy Thunder

Trying to think outside the box here!

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Julio Baptista has scored for Madrid,Roma,Malaga,Arsenal and Sevilla

Wade Barrett 1979
11-02-2011, 06:36 AM
Trying to think outside the box here!

Laurent Blanc then!

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Diego tristan had scored for Deportivo,Livorno,Cadiz and West Ham

CGBigMan
11-02-2011, 06:43 AM
if Shef Wednesday were in the epl in 96 then Darko Kovacevic has scored for them aswell as juve and sociedad

Tommy Thunder
11-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Here's a relative obvious one we've missed.
Robinho (Real Madrid, Manchester City, AC Milan).

Tomsta666
11-02-2011, 09:29 AM
BORO oldboy, Gaizka Mendieta - Middlesbrough, Valencia/Barcelona and Lazio

Tommy Thunder
11-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Here's a relatively obscure one, Giuseppe Rossi - Man United, Parma, Villareal.

Already said man lol!

Tomsta666
11-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Already said man lol!

Has it?

Oh wells, I edited my post anyway.

Tommy Thunder
11-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Also a BORO oldboy, Gaizka Mendieta - Middlesbrough, Valencia/Barcelona and Lazio

That's who I was thinking of!!
I knew there was a big name midfielder that played for Boro and in Spain and Italy! I've been racking my brains for ages trying to remember the guy!!
BUT, I've just checked, and he actually didn't score a single goal for Lazio. There for 3 seasons (although he was out on loan for 2), made 20 appearances, no goals.

Tomsta666
11-02-2011, 10:09 AM
That's who I was thinking of!!
I knew there was a big name midfielder that played for Boro and in Spain and Italy! I've been racking my brains for ages trying to remember the guy!!
BUT, I've just checked, and he actually didn't score a single goal for Lazio. There for 3 seasons (although he was out on loan for 2), made 20 appearances, no goals.

I was sure he must've scored for Lazio!! Ah wells.

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 12:50 PM

Those are the first two that came to mind.

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 12:56 PM
I am impressed!!

5 years ago it was a very secluded list,now more and more players are joining the list.

Diego Forlan scored in EPL,La Liga and Serie A.

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Here's a relative obvious one we've missed.
Robinho (Real Madrid, Manchester City, AC Milan).

duh,but ya.

Tommy Thunder
11-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Just thought of another!
Bernardo Corradi. Played and scored for Manchester City in the EPL, Valencia in the Spanish Primera, and several teams in Serie A.

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 01:06 PM
hierry Henry (France): Arsenal (England); and Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
Didier Deschamps (France): Chelsea (England); Valencia (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
Laurent Blanc (France): Manchester United (England); Barcelona (Spain); Internazionale (Italy)
David Beckham (England): Manchester United (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
Christian Pannuci (Italy): Chelsea (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AS Roma (Italy)
Edgar Davids (The Netherlands): Tottenham Hotspurs (England); Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
Winston Bogarde (The Netherlands): Chelsea (England); Barcelona (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
Patrick Kluivert (The Netherlands): Newcastle United (England); Barcelona and Valencia (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
John Aloisi (Australia): Conventry City and Portsmouth (England); Osasuna and Deportivo La Coruna (Spain); Cremonese (Italy)
John Carew (Norway): Aston Villa (England); Valencia (Spain); AS Roma (Italy)
Abel Xavier (Portugal): Everton, Liverpool and Middlebrough (England); Real Oviedo (Spain); Bari and Roma (Italy)

Florin Radiciou (Romania) : West Ham United (England); Espanyol (Spain); Bari, Verona, Brescia, AC Milan (Italy)

I have no idea what the official number is,but the question definately makes people think.And is a good test of football knowledge.

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 01:12 PM
hierry Henry (France): Arsenal (England); and Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
Didier Deschamps (France): Chelsea (England); Valencia (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
Laurent Blanc (France): Manchester United (England); Barcelona (Spain); Internazionale (Italy)
David Beckham (England): Manchester United (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
Christian Pannuci (Italy): Chelsea (England); Real Madrid (Spain); AS Roma (Italy)
Edgar Davids (The Netherlands): Tottenham Hotspurs (England); Barcelona (Spain); Juventus (Italy)
Winston Bogarde (The Netherlands): Chelsea (England); Barcelona (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
Patrick Kluivert (The Netherlands): Newcastle United (England); Barcelona and Valencia (Spain); AC Milan (Italy)
John Aloisi (Australia): Conventry City and Portsmouth (England); Osasuna and Deportivo La Coruna (Spain); Cremonese (Italy)
Abel Xavier (Portugal): Everton, Liverpool and Middlebrough (England); Real Oviedo (Spain); Bari and Roma (Italy)

Florin Radiciou (Romania) : West Ham United (England); Espanyol (Spain); Bari, Verona, Brescia, AC Milan (Italy)

I have no idea what the official number is,but the question definately makes people think.And is a good test of football knowledge.

this list is for Spain,England and Italy,not La Liga,EPL and Serie A

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Christian Panucci played for Chelsea,completely forgot about that one.

Tommy Thunder
11-02-2011, 01:18 PM

Winston Bogarde didn't score for Chelsea or Milan during his time there.
Abel Xavier didn't score during his stint at Oviedo, Roma or Barri.

Juvenile Junkie
11-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Winston Bogarde didn't score for Chelsea or Milan during his time there.
Abel Xavier didn't score during his stint at Oviedo, Roma or Barri.

sorry,I just copied/pasted that list,thought it would save time.John Aloisi scored in Serie B not Serie A,that list has errors.

I remember a game for Chelsea where Maniche hit the post,If he scored he would have joined the list,he scored for Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan.