PDA

View Full Version : Vanitys Gaming Progress

VanHooliganX
10-31-2011, 08:23 PM
Okay so my word document with my progress has died'ded and it had all my progress on games i'd completed/were completing or wanting.

Luckily I was smart enough to back it up right Van...right?!...Oh :(

Since I visit this website and forum a stupid amount. I thought this would be a good place to store it. I also encourage other gamers on here to say how they're doing on a certain game they're playing.

(Example: Winning the League Cup on FIFA with Wigan and now your goal is to do the treble or double) You guys don't have to use it but you could just say how you're doing on games or what you're desperate to unlock as a goal :)

So currently i'm targeting Seriously 3.0 from Gears of War 3. I have 8/65 Onyx medals but going very well after 6-ish weeks of it being out :)

Steve Austin
10-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Ah, it's a nice idea. I finished Arkham City the other day, story and side missions. It is an amazing game! Also any other Ultimate team players may know of gold packs, I am extremeley addicted to them. One last thing, anyone play Head 2 Head Seasons on FIFA 12? I'm in division 5 at the moment and I need 9 points from 3 games to go up.

Tomsta666
10-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Just about to start my third season on FIFA 12 with BORO.

Going to win the Charity Shield, Euro Super Cup, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League and Premier League.

Anything else is a failure ;)

IrkenInvader
11-01-2011, 04:09 PM
I bought Arkham City on Thursday and then beat the main story on Saturday. Looking to wrap up all the side missions and complete all the Riddler Challenges on my next day off.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-01-2011, 04:36 PM
At the moment im switching between Football manager 12 and fifa 12 , both demand so much time!!

fifa : on my second second season, went everton and won the carling cup and finished 3rd , second season i left for roma , won the italian cup and finished 2nd aint started my 3rd season yet.

football manager : still on my first season with porto and looking too win everything and then move onto a bigger team in europe :)

and just looking forward too WWE 12 & Mass Effect 3 :D

VanHooliganX
11-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Gotten 11th Onyx medal on Gears. Will now focus on Horde since DLC came out today.

Also started Football Manager 2007. If completed i'll of completed all football managing games on the Xbox 360.

VanHooliganX
11-04-2011, 09:34 AM
12th Onyx medal gotten...thank fuck that bastard is done.
Football Manager 2007 is going really well.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-04-2011, 10:39 AM
12th Onyx medal gotten...thank fuck that bastard is done.
Football Manager 2007 is going really well.

who did you go on fm07 ?.

and just finished my first season on fm12 , won the league and cup with porto , then took the spanish under 23's in the olympics and beat brazil in the final 3-1, now my 2nd season..

VanHooliganX
11-06-2011, 01:23 AM
who did you go on fm07 ?.

and just finished my first season on fm12 , won the league and cup with porto , then took the spanish under 23's in the olympics and beat brazil in the final 3-1, now my 2nd season..

Scarborough from conference north.

Good starting squad except maybe for the forwards. Only other weakness was the funds and startign with -10 points. But i'm owning with them :)

VanHooliganX
11-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Fallout: New Vegas -
Gun Runners DLC completed. For New Vegas I just need Lonesome Road DLC.

Build the character specifically for this DLC so shouldn't be a major challenge.

Football Manager 2007 -

3 seasons left with Scarborough and then i'll move onto either Scotland or Brazil league. Will have to take another lowest league-side possible team to the premier league but it won't take me as long since i've adjusted to the controls.

Gears of War 3 -
17/65 Onyx Medals
level 82 without even bothering with levels so the wings 100 will be easy.
Need to work on Vengeful, Cover and Hard Target OR the ones i'm below par in on gow3medals.com
Arcade medals - 100%
Beast medals - 89%
Horde medals - 84%
Versus medals - 12%

No other games played in the last 2 weeks.

VanHooliganX
11-24-2011, 12:39 AM
20th onyx medal achieved. 45 medals left for Seriously 3.0 and 10 away for Embry Star medal.
Very close to finishing Horde and Beast completely which will lead me to the misc medals but the hard part starts.

VanHooliganX
11-29-2011, 03:02 AM
FM07:

Big glitch. Do the Double (which i've done 3 times now) refuses to unlock. Research is showing me this has occured alot. No known solution. Think I have 1 season left before the 10 season cheevo should unlock. Meaning I can go to a different club. Don't need to do international teams anymore.

Following lsit is who I still need to do.

1 lowest league English team (for promoted achievement)
1 lowest league French team (same as above)
1 lowest league Spanish team (same as england)
1 lowest league Brazilian team (same as england)
1 lowest league Scottish team (same as england)
LA Galaxy (continent cup that they're already in, will attempt the double here)
Manchester United (scouting achievement, will attempt the double here)
Sao Paulo (the continent cup that I believe they're in already

Still on course for all the completion and the 100% manager completion to be the first to do this.
Should be noted I should do Manchester United 1st to make sure i'm fresh with premier league tactics.

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 03:01 AM
Echooooo!!!
Echooooo!!!
Echooooo!!!
Echooooo!!!
Echooooo!!!

Dat Echo!

I somehow knew i'd be the only 1 using this. Meh.

Football Manager 2007:

Completed 10 seasons with Scarborough to gain the achievement. Woot woot!
Also finished the Scottish Promotion Challenge. Stupidly easy really. Thought i'd be challenged.
Now doing the Brazilian league with the derpiest format ever but whatever.

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (Special Editions):

Pretty sweet game, a little expensive but i've gotten my moneys worth out of it. Completed already and completed for my offline guy too for his 3rd completion haha. Was a nice distraction and can't wait to play this with my gf. :)

Tomsta666
12-02-2011, 03:05 AM
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (Special Editions):

Pretty sweet game, a little expensive but i've gotten my moneys worth out of it. Completed already and completed for my offline guy too for his 3rd completion haha. Was a nice distraction and can't wait to play this with my gf. :)

I got that too, havent completed it yet, but seems like a really easy 200. And you think 800msp was too expensive? it's another 240msp for the South Park add-on... and no extra achievements!! :(

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 03:09 AM
I got that too, havent completed it yet, but seems like a really easy 200. And you think 800msp was too expensive? it's another 240msp for the South Park add-on... and no extra achievements!! :(

I thought the SP was 400 and the movie edition was 240?
Either way I don't want them, I need to save my MSP for a while now
Good game though :)

Tomsta666
12-02-2011, 03:13 AM
Yep you're right! my mistake

Takes the piss that though, 400msp for an add-on that doesn't add any new achievements well... Takes the piss!!

VanHooliganX
12-02-2011, 03:14 AM
Yep you're right! my mistake

Takes the piss that though, 400msp for an add-on that doesn't add any new achievements well... Takes the piss!!

Aye. Only way i'm getting that is if it becomes free but that won't happen lol

VanHooliganX
12-15-2011, 06:56 PM
"Van Hooligan X is trying to reach 90% completion rate over all games"

HA! You faggot! Why not try and run the London Marathon quicker than Usain Bolt can run 50m!

Started Skyrim AND FIFA 12.
Christ GOW3 and FM 07 were going to take awhile. This takes the biscuit. Really don't need a game for 2012 (Unless doritos care to give me another free game :3)

No progress on GOW3.

No progress on FM07.

All Daedra artifacts collected and not to do misc BS on SKyrim. May get Smithing to 100 whilst paying people to level me up with my seemingly unlimited money. Shouts would've go a miss and now that I stupidly activated Dragons I best make friends with saving.

As for FIFA 12. Easy-ish game. Need to learn how to defend. Only 1 majorly bullshit achievement thats luck based. Will have to aim for that wisely and prepare. Other than that its completable. Just need to figure out wtf type of wallpaper i'll need for this completion lol

HeelTurn
12-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Got GOW 3 a couple of weeks ago, got one Act left to do on Insane, got 1 onyx medal so far.

TheMover
12-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Damnit Van, you've overtook me on Skyrim already!

Lately I've bought Skyrim, Saints row, Skyward Sword, Orcs must die and The Witcher 2. Actually, I've probably bought more. I haven't even touched any of these in weeks due to university, SO FUN. I think I'm just bad at wallet. Also, I know my debit card details because I've repeatedly typed them or said them so much, oh god, what am I becoming?

VanHooliganX
03-07-2012, 12:51 PM
20th onyx medal achieved. 45 medals left for Seriously 3.0 and 10 away for Embry Star medal.
Very close to finishing Horde and Beast completely which will lead me to the misc medals but the hard part starts.

Time to get back on track with this!

VanHooliganX
03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Okay need to restart Skyrim for shiggles and to play the mages guild and companions quests.

As for GOW3.

I have the following 9 that I'm going to try and finish in March:

Captor
Cover
Hard Target
Old Schooler
Battle Mistress
Guardian
Spotter
Skunker
Sapper

Very big drainers of motivation in that list. I had Vengeful in too but I've just gotten my 21st. So hopefully I can cut a big chunk of the harder 1s down.