PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Series 2011 : I see Cena & Rock as the WWE Tag Team Champions

PSOjedi
10-29-2011, 10:51 AM
I think that The Miz & R-Truth are going to beat Air Boom before Survivor Series on RAW or SD.
Then at Survivor Series, The Rock & John Cena will win the titles, but will lose them at the rematch the week after on RAW or SD. We already saw that with Cena & Batista winning the World Tag Team Championship over The Legacy then lose them at the rematch the week after. And the same with Cena & Otunga vs Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre. The week after they lost the titles to Slater & Gabriel

I think this could happen. What dou you think ?

Tommy Thunder
10-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Unlikely is my verdict.
I doubt that WWE will put any title on The Rock.
I'd rather them have the tag titles competed between teams that are going to be active in WWE. That's the best way to improve the division.

PSOjedi
10-29-2011, 11:04 AM
The fact is that the WWE does not want to improve the tag team division. They killed tag teams since they unified the SD & Raw titles and actually they just create teams for a few weeks runs then split them. These is no real tag team division in the WWE so Cena & Rock winning the Tag Championships can happen.

The Hit Man
10-31-2011, 03:30 PM
I thought this could happen also, I hope it doesn't.

PSOjedi
11-01-2011, 04:02 AM
As for now, after the RAW we saw yesterday, I don't think The Miz & R-Truth will be Tag Team Champions when they face Cena/Rock. That could have happen but finally I don't think

PSOjedi
11-01-2011, 11:12 AM
OK now with the Evan Bourne thing, Air Boom will probably lose their Tag Titles to Cody Rhodes & Wade Barrett or Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler, and why not to The Miz & R-Truth, and if so, then Yes, I think John Cena and The Rock can win the Tag Titles, but to lose them the RAW just after, as Cena would problably be alone to defend the titles in a handicap match. That could definitely happens.

LoGik
11-05-2011, 12:31 AM
its possible. cena has won he wwe titles with his enemies before. hopefully it doesnt though.

on a side not do he usos still wrestle? on superstars or anything? they could be a good face tag team vs swagger and zig or rhodes and wade

Dr. Death
11-09-2011, 10:01 AM
It won't happen IMO. Bourne will be back in time for AirBoom to defend their Tag Titles within the 30 day time restraint. It would also be pointless to have Cena and Rock Tag Champs at this point. I know that the WWE has done similar things before, but they really need to add prestige to the tag titles, and by having frequent title changes really is unproductive in that regard.

BC777
11-12-2011, 08:51 PM
IMO Rock and Cena should win the Tag Titles...It would help create alot more build up for wrestlemania.