Robstar
10-26-2011, 07:38 PM
The main page is reporting Storm has dropped the title to Roode:rolleyes:

Ruthless_Aggression
10-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Storm has been Christianed

Adreme
10-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Well that sucks. I always considered Storm way better than Roode. I know people were saying Storm was "too southern" but Roode is just so generic that he doesnt really give me anything to like.

Asherdelampyr
10-26-2011, 07:42 PM
The main page is reporting Storm has dropped the title to Roode:rolleyes:

What did Angle just refuse to job out to Roode?
Or did someone finally (Dear god I hope so) tell Hogan to shut the hell up?

Vegas
10-26-2011, 07:44 PM
What did Angle just refuse to job out to Roode?
Or did someone finally (Dear god I hope so) tell Hogan to shut the hell up?

I'm hoping for the second part

Asherdelampyr
10-26-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm hoping for the second part

me too
it's only about 15 years overdue

Vegas
10-26-2011, 07:50 PM
me too
it's only about 15 years overdue

I will admit i will be watching Impact on thursday. I gotta see how this plays out

Necroyeti
10-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Title hotshotting? It's like I'm really watching WWF circa 1998.

Asherdelampyr
10-26-2011, 07:52 PM
I will admit i will be watching Impact on thursday. I gotta see how this plays out

Ill have to find it online, just moved and don't have cable yet
I gotta see this

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Before anyone starts with the TNA hate, didn't WWE have like 7 title changes in 6 months sooo...

As for the topic on hand, as long as the TNA OGs are getting the spotlight, honestly I couldn't care less.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Title hotshotting? It's like I'm really watching WWF circa 1998.

Or WWE circa 2011 or TNA 2002 to 2011

helmsley
10-26-2011, 07:54 PM
i really dont get it, what the hell is wrong with tna???

why giving the title to storm, just to take it away from him in less than a week, against roode, who should have won the title first at bfg

this really pisses me of, and its one of the reasons i truthfully believe tna sucks big time

Vegas
10-26-2011, 07:56 PM

why giving the title to storm, just to take it away from him in less than a week, against roode, who should have won the title first at bfg

this really pisses me of, and its one of the reasons i truthfully believe tna sucks big time

Ya sometime they make my head hurt

Necroyeti
10-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Because they really have no idea what they're doing, so they just book Russo-esque crash TV and make shit up as they go along.

LOLTNA? LOLTNA.

jethro
10-26-2011, 08:17 PM
What kind of booking is this,why not just let Roode win in their biggest ppv event instead of weekly impact so majority of fans can be happy? and then drop the title to Storm next ppv.

Though its good Roode finally won the title but imo the momentum has died after Bound for glory.

I hope it's a 15+ minutes of quality match.

VKM
10-26-2011, 08:20 PM

I don't want to say this too early off but I think they did it this way so Roode could have a legimate reason for turning heel. I mean there could have been another way to do this but this way is fine with me. I think TNA finally started reading my Impact Wrestling efed bookings and saw that Roode makes a good heel. :rolleyes:

You say TNA sucks, I say TNA is changing. When's the last time a TNA OG has dropped the world title to another TNA OG? I'm just glad Sting or Angle isn't the world champion. To me this storyline is becoming interesting and I will be watching it

Krysys
10-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Gail Kim & Madison Rayne won the TNA Knockouts Tag Titles from Tara and Miss Tessmacher at the taping for Impact Wrestling TV today in Macon, Georgia. It will air on the November 3rd episode.

Robert Roode defeated James Storm at tonight's Impact Taping to win the TNA World Title. Roode turned heel, nailing Storm with a beer bottle to win.

Hmmmm.... Thoughts?

Robstar
10-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Hmmmm.... Thoughts?

We're supposed to start caring about the KO tag belts? Since when? ;)

Krysys
10-26-2011, 08:34 PM
We're supposed to start caring about the KO tag belts? Since when? ;)

Lol, IDK I think I have watched TNA like 3 times in the last few years? And before the TNAFan Boys get on me I don't have cable. Anyways I don't know what belts people care about, I just laughed that Gail is back less than a month and has a title

KJ PUNK
10-26-2011, 08:35 PM
http://theinfamousjcity.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/jim-cornette-fuck-this-company1.jpg

Necroyeti
10-26-2011, 08:36 PM
What kind of booking is this,why not just let Roode win in their biggest ppv event instead of weekly impact so majority of fans can be happy?

Because that would have stolen Hogan's thunder, brother. RETURN OF HULKAMANIA DUDES

Asherdelampyr
10-26-2011, 08:39 PM
Hmmmm.... Thoughts?

I really really want to have one person win the TNA title besides Sting, who actually stays a face
is it too much to ask to have one decent run with a face champ?

Rilla
10-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Anyways I don't know what belts people care about, I just laughed that Gail is back less than a month and has a title

They are gonna give her most of what she wants. xD

Robstar
10-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Ok, how long before we get the 'we fooled all you internet marks - bwahahahaha!'

Krysys
10-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Ok, how long before we get the 'we fooled all you internet marks - bwahahahaha!'

You mean it hasn't already happened!?

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Storm was probably just considered transitional champion probably (like said before) Angle refused to job to Roode and remember Hogan was the one who told creative to change the finish (because he didn't want anyone else to steal his thunder) and who would think that Angle would lose in his home state of Pensylvania lol

capn-edu
10-26-2011, 09:33 PM
man i hate this
couldnt they wait for a ppv?

BlazersDozen
10-26-2011, 09:33 PM
This is what happens when there isn't one true voice of power to lead a company. Multiple egos take over & eventually ruin a company because there is nobody at the top to say no. If Roode was built to win at WM, no matter what Hogan wanted, Vince would've put the title on Roode & told Hogan that if he doesn't like it then he can go find another company that will pay him to do nothing.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 09:34 PM
I also read that Roode turned heel after using a beer bottle to win the match

capn-edu
10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
I also read that Roode turned heel after using a beer bottle to win the match

well atleast he turned heel and not Storm
but i hope they dont bury Storm now

BlazersDozen
10-26-2011, 09:43 PM

They aren't going to burry Storm...they will probably fued all year.

Dr. Death
10-26-2011, 10:42 PM
They aren't going to burry Storm...they will probably fued all year.

Let's hope so. Unless of course they have Roode drop the title to Hulk Hogan "Brother" at the next Impact taping.

helmsley
10-26-2011, 11:28 PM

well i read tna thinks storm is too "southern" but personally i think that storm makes a better champion than roode

Dr. Death
10-26-2011, 11:32 PM
I really really want to have one person win the TNA title besides Sting, who actually stays a face
is it too much to ask to have one decent run with a face champ?

For TNA, yes it is.