PDA

View Full Version : Queen of the South theory

VanHooliganX
10-25-2011, 10:26 PM
This is a serious matter and not a piss take of another thread for shiggles (shits n giggles).

My theory. Is that if Queen of the South (scottish division 1 team) score a goal, they add a whole goal to there tally for the 90 minute match.

Your thoughts. (Me? A troll?! ...yeah pretty much :()

Juvenile Junkie
10-27-2011, 04:12 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to wish India well for their upcoming test series.

I would also like to wish Wales,New Zealand and Australia well for the Rugby League 4 Nations.

VanHooliganX
10-27-2011, 02:43 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to wish India well for their upcoming test series.

I would also like to wish Wales,New Zealand and Australia well for the Rugby League 4 Nations.

You would....freak!

Juvenile Junkie
10-28-2011, 03:20 AM
You would....freak!

No door knob,South Africa has a strong Indian community,so India has a lot of supporters in South Africa.

Plus,New Zealand and Australia are fellow SOuthern Hemispheric teams,and everybody loves Wales for how their union team performed.

VanHooliganX
10-28-2011, 01:38 PM
No door knob,South Africa has a strong Indian community,so India has a lot of supporters in South Africa.

Plus,New Zealand and Australia are fellow SOuthern Hemispheric teams,and everybody loves Wales for how their union team performed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_the_South_F.C.

I even mentioned they were scottish. From a troll thread about a decent scottish team, you go off topic when yours has nothing to do with them.
Also I am Van Hooligan X. Not Door Knobigan X, but I am liking that nickname.