PDA

View Full Version : dreamer youtube show

jordan1995
10-25-2011, 01:24 PM
at first it seemed like a bit of a zack ryder rip off but this week i thought it was far better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUWZQObSG4o

5 mins 40 being sooo funny

VanHooliganX
10-25-2011, 11:05 PM
I actually really enjoy his show.
Especially the voice of the voiceless segment. :)
Go Dreamer! lol

eboy
10-26-2011, 03:49 AM
Tommy Dreamer singing Beyonce lol

that was great. really good job could rival Z True Long Island Story

Tommy Thunder
10-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Tommy Dreamer's the man. Great show.

Regal>Cena
10-26-2011, 04:49 AM
I like Dreamer, but honestly it just comes off as a poor attempt to copy Z True Long Island Story. Dreamer is probably the better wrestler, but I think Ryder has a kind of goofy charm that makes his show work.

eboy
10-26-2011, 09:55 AM
I like Dreamer, but honestly it just comes off as a poor attempt to copy Z True Long Island Story. Dreamer is probably the better wrestler, but I think Ryder has a kind of goofy charm that makes his show work.

The only resemblence is its a youtube show of which several wrestlers do . apart from that its pretty unique and pretty cool

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 01:31 PM
I love this show! It can totally rival Zack Ryder's show (But Tommy's funnier)

jordan1995
10-26-2011, 03:36 PM
I love this show! It can totally rival Zack Ryder's show (But Tommy's funnier)

tommy takes fun to the extreme pun intended :)

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 10:34 PM
tommy takes fun to the extreme pun intended :)

fuck yeah!

Tommy Thunder
10-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I don't get why some people think this is a ZTLIS rip off. Just because Ryder has a successful youtube show, doesn't mean he owns the concept, or he's the only one allowed to do them. As pointed out, many wrestlers have their own youtube shows.
This isn't anything close to ZTLIS.

It's a great show, from one of my favorite wrestlers, and by far my favorite ECW guy. I'm subscribing for sure!

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't get why some people think this is a ZTLIS rip off. Just because Ryder has a successful youtube show, doesn't mean he owns the concept, or he's the only one allowed to do them. As pointed out, many wrestlers have their own youtube shows.
This isn't anything close to ZTLIS.

It's a great show, from one of my favorite wrestlers, and by far my favorite ECW guy. I'm subscribing for sure!

I'm thinking that ZTLIS is becoming too repetitive and not enough segments and Tommy's show is adding great humour to his

Tommy Thunder
10-26-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm thinking that ZTLIS is becoming too repetitive and not enough segments and Tommy's show is adding great humour to his

I'm still enjoying ZTLIS, but you're right, there will come a time when the running gags will become old and repetitive.

I can't wait to see more of Dreamer's show though!

THEKEVINBRAND
10-26-2011, 11:22 PM
I'm still enjoying ZTLIS, but you're right, there will come a time when the running gags will become old and repetitive.

I can't wait to see more of Dreamer's show though!

I agree, I watch the show cuz it`s fun but I`m starting to get bored seeing 37 weeks of the same thing different names

Regal>Cena
10-27-2011, 11:14 AM
I get that other wrestler have Youtube shows, its just the format that reminds me or ZTLIS; Daniel Bryan's show isn't similar, neither is the Dibiase Posse or MVP's channel - its just for me Dreamer seems to be copying the segment based format a little too closely.

If you want to take it back, one of the first of these sort of things I remember was "5 Questions with the Champ" which was something Cena used to do a few years ago. That was actually quite funny too.

JamFran
10-27-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm enjoying his show. Sure he does do segmented clips, but many comedy shows do. SNL anyone?

eboy
10-28-2011, 07:42 AM
I went to Tommy's Website and Submitted a Question and he replied

Q: Hey Tommy, Big Fan of yours just discovered your youtube show and it was great. my question is would you return to Impact Wrestling? and if not, why not?

A: probaly not under bischoff being there

THEKEVINBRAND
10-28-2011, 04:51 PM
WWE has apparently blocked the latest episode of Zack Ryder's "Z! True Long Island Story" on YouTube. Ryder uploaded the video earlier today, but when you click to view it, a message comes up instead saying "This video contains content from WWE, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Ryder has since taken to his official Twitter page and has posted the following:

"WWE has blocked this week's Episode of Z! True Long Island Story...grrrrrreat."

jordan1995
10-31-2011, 04:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cmxahqk1JY&feature=feedu

the show was awesome this week ;)

Tommy Thunder
11-01-2011, 07:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cmxahqk1JY&feature=feedu

the show was awesome this week ;)

Tommy F'n Dreamer rules!

THEKEVINBRAND
11-01-2011, 11:00 AM
On a side note: Tommy looks better with the goatee, it hides his double chin!

Tommy Thunder
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM
On a side note: Tommy looks better with the goatee, it hides his double chin!

That's true.
I love how honest he was about it though lol!

THEKEVINBRAND
11-01-2011, 11:57 AM
That's true.
I love how honest he was about it though lol!

I was hilarious how the people only recognized Tommy when he was getting pinned lol

Tommy Thunder
11-01-2011, 12:10 PM
I was hilarious how the people only recognized Tommy when he was getting pinned lol

Yeah, that was some funny shit.
Dare I say Tommy Dreamer Tv > ZTLIS?!?!?!?!

THEKEVINBRAND
11-01-2011, 01:03 PM

It has officially come to this

jordan1995
11-01-2011, 01:30 PM

definitely ... Ryder needs to step up his game haha