PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see form a tag team/stable in wwe?

Robstar
08-16-2010, 10:21 PM
Based on the current roster, which wrestlers would make a good Tag Team or stable? I know this is pure dreaming because I wish for so much more from the division and we're talking about WWE here after all.

Here's some I was thinking;
Darren Young & Primo
Michael Tarver/Ezekial Jackson/David Otunga/Mark Henry
Justin Gabriel & Evan Bourne
Goldust & Santino Marella & Hornswoggle
Wade Barrett & William Regal(Drew McIntyre?)
Heath Slater/Zack Ryder/Curt Hawkins/Vance Archer
Dolph Ziggler & Chris Masters & Cody Rhodes
Chavo & Rey & Kaval
Alex Riley & The Miz (surely)
Trent Baretta/Caylen Croft/Lucky Cannon
Vladimir Kozlov & The Great Khali (lol, yes Khali)
Yoshi Tatsu & Gail Kim

I know that I'm pining for a bygone era, but I still hope to see the resurgence of stables and tags.

Thoughts?

Tha Crows Nest
08-16-2010, 10:36 PM
I would love to see a Heel faction with Kofi Kingston as the vocal point and the mouthpiece. Then you can have his muscle and a formidable Tag Team with Ezekial Jackson and Shad Gaspard. I would really enjoy this and it could be Kofi's ticket to the World Heavyweight Title. Let me know what you guys think.

NWO_Loki
08-16-2010, 11:38 PM
LOL. Robstar, i cant tell if your being serious or f-ing with us. Although i do like the Wade Barrett & William Regal Drew McIntyre one. I also think that William Regal should be a freakin champion of some sort but ya know, actual wrestling doesnt factor in WWE.

I like Crows chocolate crew. Nation of Domination part Deux? I do think the only way Kofi is gunna elevate is gunna be an eventual heel turn.

Im not really for the singles competors paired up to be a tag team so ill just say i would like to see The Motor City Machine guns in WWE. I think they could MAKE The Hart Dynasty a better tag team cause right now, they got no actual tag team to compete with. The USO's are not really doing it for me. Everytime i see the HD against a paired up team, all i really see is a double singles match instead of a tag team match, if that makes any sense.

Robstar
08-17-2010, 12:24 AM
You mean you WOULDN'T like to see Goldust & crew vs Ziggler, Masters & Rhodes? Are you crazy?

Maybe I'm just imagining the tag team/stables I'm going to make on SvR2011!!

Incubus_99
08-17-2010, 02:34 AM
i do agree that WWE needs a solid stable as it did in the past. Reunion of DX last year was more of a tag team then a stable. Legacy was pretty good. But then again just 3 Guys. SES, well its mainly just Punk. Gallows & Mercury aren't that big names. I would like to see a bigger stable this time. Maybe arnd 5 guys. I think there are too many guys in Nexus, but thats how the storyline is with them being Rookies on NXT.

So the guys I would like to see form a stable would be:

Raw:
Edge (Leader)
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
The Miz
Michael Tarver

Smackdown:
Christian (Leader)
Dolph Ziggler
Caylen Croft
Trent Baretta
MVP

These are based on the current Rosters of each brand. This could probably lead to a Stable Wars eventhought they're not on the same brand. I would love to see an Edge Vs cgristian Rivalry. What could top it up wa sif these guys had gtheir own Stables.

RKOViper
08-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Drew McIntyre/Sheamus/Wade Barrett - "Future U.K"

Revived SES:
CM Punk
Skip Sheffield
Luke Gallows
Joey Mercury
Serena

Daniel Bryan/Kaval

Bodom
08-17-2010, 07:41 AM
The Dudebusters and Gatecrashers in a super Dudebusting stable! Imagine the douchebaggery! :)

SgtGohan
08-17-2010, 08:36 AM
Miz - Alex Riley
Vladimir Kozlov - Ezekiel Jackson
Cody Rhodes - Goldust
Kaval - Daniel Bryan

Bodom
08-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Kaval - Daniel Bryan

I second this.

jhorton1215
08-17-2010, 09:49 AM
I would love to see a Heel faction with Kofi Kingston as the vocal point and the mouthpiece. Then you can have his muscle and a formidable Tag Team with Ezekial Jackson and Shad Gaspard. I would really enjoy this and it could be Kofi's ticket to the World Heavyweight Title. Let me know what you guys think.

I actually love this idea, mainly to see Kofi get a World Title Shot. Kofi's gotten much better on the mic and is great in the ring. He's got his own fan base and is very over. He just seems to get left behind, and I mostly blame the writers (and partially Randy Orton). I'd actually love to see him feud with CM Punk before making a heel turn.

Verdammung
08-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne and CM Punk; maybe throw in Kaval in after they ditch his rookie image. They can sit around and cut promos whining about not getting any title shots while feuding with all the 9 Time + World Champions, it'd be magical.
Also I think I'd rather see a Justin Gabriel vs. Evan Bourne rivalry before seeing them together as a tag team. Of course a rivalry would probably need giving Bourne a title before taking off.

Tommy Thunder
08-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Ezekiel Jakson and Shad Gaspard
Kaval and Daniel Bryan would make for an Epic tag team!! (I would aslo like to see them vs each other at some point) it would be like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee teaming together!!
R Truth and JTG? Truth needs something to spark his career as he is decent in the ring, as is JTG who is stuck jobbing at the moment
Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio (if Chavo turns face, it would be one of those "we'll do it for Eddie" feuds)
or
Chavo Guerrero and Alberto del Rio (if Chavo stays heel) del Rio is supposedly very good in the ring (we'll see on this week's smackdown) so this could be a mexican tag team, hell, why not chuck in Rey Mysterio (if WWE could possibly turn him heel) and form a Mexican stable!!

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-17-2010, 10:58 AM
MNM should reform
drew sheamus wade and william regal should or form a uk faction
kofi mark henry shad jtg and r truth should form a new nation of dominaion type faction
Miz and Alex Riley snice te look the same lol
matt and christian should form tag team

ch.brooks24
08-17-2010, 11:25 AM
I'd like to see CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Kaval form a stable. Maybe WWE can try and scoop Samoa Joe out from under TNA and possibly bring back Scotty Goldman (Colt Cabana) and add them to the stable. It should be called: Stable of Honor

moppy
08-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Commonwealth Coalition==> William Regal, Wade Barret, Christian (All part of the Commonwealth)
Young Blud==> Jack Swagger, Shad Gaspard, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre (All young superstars)
Northstars==> Daniel Bryan, Kaval, Michael McGillicutty (All superstars from the northern United States)

hystrix
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
I'd like to see CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Kaval form a stable. Maybe WWE can try and scoop Samoa Joe out from under TNA and possibly bring back Scotty Goldman (Colt Cabana) and add them to the stable. It should be called: Stable of Honor

Don't forget Tyler Black...

ch.brooks24
08-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Don't forget Tyler Black...

Woops.. knew I was forgetting someone

The Hipster
08-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I'd go Henry/MVP or Henry Bourne (World's Strongest Fliers/ 747 who knows)
R-Truth and Tarver would make a good team
Gail, Yoshi, Goldust (They'll "teach him to "speak" English)
Ted, Maryse, Cody, Jillian (Million $ Talent lol)
Kozlov, Santino, Khali, Tamina (Beauty and the Beasts, Santino is beauty)
Sheffield & Morrison (Country and Rock-n-Roll)
McEntire, Regal, Finlay (United Kingdom)
Big Show & Kofi (Trouble in Paradise)

I could go on but this is like SvR video games and I love to make stables and teams

P.S. loved the douchebaggery comment

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Chris Jericho & Edge.

DamonIvey
08-19-2010, 11:42 AM
I think that the Miz and Zack Ryder would make a great tag team.

SgtGohan
08-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Ezekiel - Kozlov
Sheffield - Chris Masters
Chavo - Alberto Del Rio

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 07:11 PM
I'd like to see

Chris Jericho
The Miz
Wade Barrett
Alex Riley

I think this could really work wonders, I'd use Chris Jericho as the main man in the group for the first 6 months or so then as The Miz grows have Jericho revert to the Ric Flair role of an Evolution type stable, have him go after the IC/US title or use him in Tags with either Barrett or Riley, constantly have him help out The Miz to get the Main Event wins, have both winning Pros of NXT1 & 2 continue to nurture their hot prospects and in time have Barrett and Riley break out and become top men on off their own backs