PDA

View Full Version : I Am Predicting The World Will End!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-24-2011, 03:41 AM
I predict through Mathmetical Equations and Mind Bullets that the World will end on December 25th, 2015.

Cthulhu will rise through the Earth when America decides to excavate Antarctica. We will wake up centuries old Aliens that have been here in hibernation. Jesus will return to collect the souls of the good and all will be well under Cthulhu's lead. Cthulhu will kill Jesus again and he'll rise up as the one true being!!!!

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" - "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

*Just having fun. :)

Robstar
10-24-2011, 03:49 AM
Sure, why not? Doesn't seem any more or less crazy than any other theory put forward! ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-24-2011, 03:56 AM
Sure, why not? Doesn't seem any more or less crazy than any other theory put forward! ;)

Exactly. Not to mention The Bermuda Triangle will open up and swallow the Planet from the inside out. That's how everything will be done completely.

The Brown One
10-24-2011, 04:32 AM
I've always wondered how the Bermuda Triangle works. Your thoughts? Gas bubbles or something more?

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-24-2011, 04:40 AM
I've always wondered how the Bermuda Triangle works. Your thoughts? Gas bubbles or something more?

I've always wondered as well. I just say that it's a black hole within the Earth lol.

Dr. Death
10-24-2011, 10:14 AM
I predict a lot of BS and Jokes

Wade Barrett 1979
10-24-2011, 10:56 AM
I think it'll be Crab People, that see us off in the end!!

Dr. Death
10-24-2011, 11:15 AM
I rest my case

Wade Barrett 1979
10-24-2011, 11:22 AM
What's wrong with my Crab People Theory? :p

Dr. Death
10-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eboy
10-24-2011, 12:44 PM
I predict through Mathmetical Equations and Mind Bullets that the World will end on December 25th, 2015.

Cthulhu will rise through the Earth when America decides to excavate Antarctica. We will wake up centuries old Aliens that have been here in hibernation. Jesus will return to collect the souls of the good and all will be well under Cthulhu's lead. Cthulhu will kill Jesus again and he'll rise up as the one true being!!!!

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" - "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

if Rob is right i will Lol!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-24-2011, 12:50 PM
if Rob is right i will Lol!

I've told you, it's not Cthulhu, it will be.................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5wmDhzgY8

thejman93
10-24-2011, 01:06 PM

Somebody was bored at work last night! :D

Tomsta666
10-24-2011, 01:30 PM
And I thought I was the only one who posted drunken rubbish!!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-24-2011, 01:33 PM
and i thought i was the only one who posted drunken rubbish!!

:D (yours were good to!!)

Rich Cranium
10-24-2011, 01:57 PM
I've told you, it's not Cthulhu, it will be.................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5wmDhzgY8

And this is their leader:

http://www.nick.co.uk/shows/spongebob/images/stars/MrKrabs.png

All the way from Bikini Bottom which is not where they say it is but it is actually under the Indian Ocean.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-24-2011, 02:00 PM
And this is their leader:

http://www.nick.co.uk/shows/spongebob/images/stars/MrKrabs.png

All the way from Bikini Bottom which is not where they say it is but it is actually under the Indian Ocean.

See, right there! This man knows what shit is going down! Thanks Rich!!

IrkenInvader
10-24-2011, 05:12 PM
The Bermuda Triangle is a black hole that is still young and hasn't gained the gravitational force to to really do any damage yet.

Yet.

Dameduse823
10-24-2011, 05:35 PM

Thats ridiculous, everyone knows Cthullu isn't trapped under Antarctica, he and his kingdom city of R'lyeh were sunk to the bottom of the ocean in the center of the earth

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Thats ridiculous, everyone knows Cthullu isn't trapped under Antarctica, he and his kingdom city of R'lyeh were sunk to the bottom of the ocean in the center of the earth

But, if you go by the "Hollow Earth" theory, Antarctica has a direct path which will lead to the awakening on the Great Sleeping one. And please, crab people? BAH! They're nothing to the might of Cthulhu Jesus!! ALL HAIL!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-25-2011, 04:53 AM
The Bermuda Triangle is a black hole that is still young and hasn't gained the gravitational force to to really do any damage yet.

Yet.

HA! I was right! *Does a white boy cabbage patch!*

Tommy Thunder
10-25-2011, 05:03 AM
And I thought I was the only one who posted drunken rubbish!!

WHAT?! More of us than you think are guilty of drunk posting here!!
In fact, I recall creating a drunk posters thread here a while back. Not a clue where it went!

Super Kicked
10-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Where do I start sending my hard-earned money?

Sully
10-25-2011, 08:53 AM

Is that an accurate language?

Wade Barrett 1979
10-25-2011, 02:00 PM
But, if you go by the "Hollow Earth" theory, Antarctica has a direct path which will lead to the awakening on the Great Sleeping one. And please, crab people? BAH! They're nothing to the might of Cthulhu Jesus!! ALL HAIL!!

Come on Rob, Cthulhu is a pussy! He can be outwitted by a fat kid dressed as a raccoon.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OFkMzo7-n0

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-26-2011, 04:13 AM
Come on Rob, Cthulhu is a pussy! He can be outwitted by a fat kid dressed as a raccoon.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OFkMzo7-n0

The 'Coon is a pussy. Fuck that shit.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-26-2011, 06:29 AM
The 'Coon is a pussy. Fuck that shit.

Vickie Guerrero scarier than Cthulhu!!