PDA

View Full Version : X-Box Help Needed

Dameduse823
10-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Ok I'm not very good with computers or game systems so i was hoping to get some advise from someone who may know more about xboxs.

A few days ago I picked up teh new batman game, which is really cool if your thinking about getting it. But when I was playing today a thing popped up saying my downloadable content was corrupt and the game couldn't proceed. I figured it was a glitch so I shut off teh xbox and started again but it happened again.

The problem is that I don't have any downloaded content, I haven't even set up an xbox live account yet nor is my xbox connected to the internet. Does anyone know hat this is all about?

IrkenInvader
10-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Sounds like your disc may have been scratched or you need to take your console to a friends house so you can download a title update.

Dr. Death
10-23-2011, 06:06 PM
My son was telling me that it may mean you need a new memory card or something may have happened to your hard drive so that it wont let you save or play some types of games.

pauadrian
10-23-2011, 09:50 PM
this is the case of you can have a new game because there have been problems with arkham asylums its the same problems with evrybody
gamestop will replace it if you take it there