PDA

View Full Version : Best Dvd of all time?

Rocky Austin
10-22-2011, 10:14 AM
I wanna watch some WWE dvd's ( not movies...) I already watched the rise and fall of both ecw and wcw ( that was a good dvd) hbk's my journey,DX dvd's and WWE top 50 superstars of all time ( when kurt was bitching i got intrested :) )

So can you guys help me with some good wrestling dvd's? (don't include the above)

and what's your best wwe dvd of all time?
thnx for the help :D

UK_Perfection
10-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Viva La Raza - Legacy of Eddie Guerrero. Highlights his career very well and can be quite emotional watching

tnafanwwehater
10-22-2011, 11:31 AM
i like wrestling with shadows with bret heart...pretty interestings ^^ and the documentary beyond the matt..

Darctic
10-22-2011, 11:59 AM
I agree the wrestling with shadows/life and death of Owen Hart is a must see. And beyond the mat also, and I also like the Randy Orton dvd that came out a month ago.

Mr. McMahon
10-22-2011, 12:40 PM
get the McMahon dvd, it is simply entitled McMahon, definitely a must watch for any WWE fan.

Asherdelampyr
10-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Lita - It just feels Right
McMahon
Beyond The Mat (Bring tissues, it's fucking depressing)
Triple H - King of Kings (worth it for the commentary on his first pro match alone)
WWE - The Ladder Match
TNA's Kurt Angle DVD (it's like 5 bucks, and has some really good matches on it.)

Mr.Turtle
10-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Chris Jericho's DVD is a solid collection

Kincaid
10-22-2011, 02:07 PM
What's sad is that you can't get a copy of the original home video Degeneration X that had Triple H, Chyna and a naked HBK (with the world title covering his junk) on the cover. It was only released on VHS. It was a REALLY FUNNY home video with DX taking over a production truck and telling the story of DX from 1997-99, I believe. I still have my copy but no VCR. It was uncensored and awesome. It's a shame that WWE will never make a video like this again.

vikingsman18
10-22-2011, 02:09 PM
My peronal favorite is Shawn Michael's My Journey DVD mainly because HBK was my all-time favorite wrestler. One DVD that im going to reccomend that is coming out at the end of this month, is the Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. Many of the critics have said that this DVD is amazing because it sits both HBK and Bret in one room being interviewed by Jim Ross I believe, and they will be talking about many subjects including the Montreal Screwjob. I will be buying this DVD the first day it comes out.

UK_Perfection
10-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Kincaid i got a dvd of that very one. it should still be available

jordan1995
10-22-2011, 03:15 PM
beyond the mat is my fave lol i still have it on vhs and also mick foleys dvd greatest hits and misses is really good.

jordan1995
10-22-2011, 03:15 PM
what's sad is that you can't get a copy of the original home video degeneration x that had triple h, chyna and a naked hbk (with the world title covering his junk) on the cover. It was only released on vhs. It was a really funny home video with dx taking over a production truck and telling the story of dx from 1997-99, i believe. I still have my copy but no vcr. It was uncensored and awesome. It's a shame that wwe will never make a video like this again.

i have this dvd wooo

RLRtheSecond
10-22-2011, 04:49 PM
the road warriors dvd is great. it's one of the only wrestling dvds i have, and have watched it multiple times. sad hawk died before making it, but still a great watch. not only for the history of the road warriors, but history on a lot of other guys who broke in to the industry around the same time.

eyehatecena
10-22-2011, 09:47 PM
McMahon was suprisingly good. Eddie- Cheatling Death, Stealing Life. Jerichos dvd. Bret Harts, also Hart and Soul. Wrestling with Shadows(if you buy it, get the 10th anniversity- it includes the life and death of Owen- you can get it on Amazon.com), Rise and fall of ecw, rise and fall of wcw, The Most Powerful Families in Wrestling, pretty much any Ring of Honor DVD- (the ones I find at FYE are of older matches- buy you get to see early Bryan Danielson-to all the wwe fans he is called Daniel Bryan, and Matt Sydal- Evan Bourne to wwe fans and other great talent)Heroes of World Class: The Story of the Von Erichs, The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling, and Beyond the Mat.
Only new one I will buy is the Bret/HBK one coming out.

broc808
10-22-2011, 09:54 PM
OMG top 50 incidents is a great DVD

that's the only one I can think of now but I'll be back here if I think of another one

KJ PUNK
10-22-2011, 11:21 PM
I like any of them that have other Superstars talking about the person's career as well. I hate it when it's just that one guy talking about his career. The Rock's DVD sucked big time (except for the matches) because it didn't even have The Rock talking on it.

URATOOL
10-23-2011, 03:49 AM
Benoit. Hard Knocks.

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-23-2011, 04:21 AM
"Beyond The Mat"
"Wrestling With Shadows"
"The Wrestling Road Diaries"
"The Monday Night Wars"
"OMG! The Top 50 Incidents In WWE History"
"Chris Jericho: Breaking Down The Walls"
"Randy Orton: Evolution Of A Predator"
"Shawn Michaels: My Journey"
"The Triumph And Tragedy Of WCCW"

^
|
|
|
|
Those are also some of my favorites. My favorite one is on that list as well. Not to mention my love for "The Rise And Fall Of ECW" and "The Rise And Fall Of WCW"

K-Jammin
10-23-2011, 04:22 AM
"Edge: Decade of Decadence" has awesome matches on!

Rise and Fall of ECW is my favourite though