PDA

View Full Version : i was pissed but then i calmed down

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 09:40 PM
i was pissed that sin cara negro was unmasked i think he could have gone without removing his mask a mask is big in mexico its part of your career

but then out came mil macaras to when he was inducted to the hall of fame and that was when i marked out

i find it funny he said he wrestled in WW now WWE

CGBigMan
10-21-2011, 09:57 PM
I dont beieve Hunico wrestled in a mask before he became sin cara negro
so to me its not as big of a deal
especially since its the same mask as mistico

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 09:57 PM

he did wrestle with a mask on as mystico de juarez and hunico

Tommy Thunder
10-21-2011, 10:00 PM

He's always worn a mask throughout his career.
I'm disappointed that WWE made him show his face.

CGBigMan
10-21-2011, 10:00 PM
he did wrestle with a mask on as mystico de juarez and hunico

even then
it wasnt his own distinct mask that was removed
i mean if rey has been unmasked it would be hysteric because its his own mask hes been wearing for years

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 10:02 PM
even then
i mean if rey has been unmasked it would be hysteric because its his own mask hes been wearing for years

in mexico a mak is a mask

Tommy Thunder
10-21-2011, 10:02 PM
even then

That's not the point. The point is he had to show his face. It doesn't make one bit of difference what mask he's wearing.

The Brown One
10-21-2011, 10:12 PM
Masks are sacred to Mexican wrestlers. So its a shameful thing to be unmasked.

CGBigMan
10-21-2011, 10:13 PM
That's not the point. The point is he had to show his face. It doesn't make one bit of difference what mask he's wearing.

i understand that
but surely they would have asked him about it

Tommy Thunder
10-21-2011, 10:14 PM
i understand that
but surely they would have asked him about it

And I can bet that they didn't give him a choice.

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Masks are sacred to Mexican wrestlers. So its a shameful thing to be unmasked.

you lose your respect when you lose the mask

that is why i am pissed off who´s idea was to do that

creative members should know about the mask idea in mexico

i was scared trips would tll mil mascaras to show his face

zapphoman
10-21-2011, 10:15 PM
I remember how shamed Rey Mysterio was when he had to take off his mask over at WCW. I feel kind of bad for...Hunico was it?

AreYaSerious
10-21-2011, 10:16 PM
It pissed me off, I was disappointed, should have had a mask underneath that mask. I'm still pissed off about it.

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 10:17 PM
I remember how shamed Rey Mysterio was when he had to take off his mask over at WCW. I feel kind of bad for...Hunico was it?

yes hunico and i am sure mexicans were as pissed as i as when i saw hunicos face

Tommy Thunder
10-21-2011, 10:17 PM

Exactly. I can guarantee that WWE didn't give the guy a choice. There's no doubt in my mind that it was a "take off your mask or get out" kind of deal.

Rich Cranium
10-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Exactly. I can guarantee that WWE didn't give the guy a choice. There's no doubt in my mind that it was a "take off your mask or get out" kind of deal.

But why? Shouldn't Rey of stepped in and said something to creative about it being he is a vet?

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 10:29 PM
But why? Shouldn't Rey of stepped in and said something to creative about it being he is a vet?

it was in his wcw days when he was young

Rich Cranium
10-21-2011, 10:39 PM
it was in his wcw days when he was young

Yeah, but I meant that Rey should have stepped in and spoke up for Hunico being Rey has some say.

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Yeah, but I meant that Rey should have stepped in and spoke up for Hunico being Rey has some say.

oh well isnt he recovering at home probably

The Expendable
10-21-2011, 10:43 PM
As a mexican I feel bad for him but I hope WWE can use him as hunico now

Tommy Thunder
10-21-2011, 11:20 PM
As a mexican I feel bad for him but I hope WWE can use him as hunico now

^^This^^
I hope he stays off tv for a while now, and then WWE can bring him up as Hunico at a later date. Maybe even bring Epico (Tito Colon) up from FCW with him, so that they can use their tag team on the main roster.

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 11:22 PM
^^This^^
I hope he stays off tv for a while now, and then WWE can bring him up as Hunico at a later date. Maybe even bring Epico (Tito Colon) up from FCW with him, so that they can use their tag team on the main roster.

so my voice as a mexican as well dosnt count

i feel mycyntiyred

K2Jelly
10-21-2011, 11:22 PM
^^This^^

Mistico, Hunico and now Epico? How many "co's" does FCW have?

68wPayne
10-21-2011, 11:53 PM
I don't think WWE is big on heels wearing masks. ADR had to lose his mask before he came, now Hunico. Here's hoping Rey doesn't turn heel

pauadrian
10-22-2011, 12:31 AM
I don't think WWE is big on heels wearing masks. ADR had to lose his mask before he came, now Hunico. Here's hoping Rey doesn't turn heel

i dont really care ofr rey anymore

he already showed his face in wcw that mask dosnt matter anymore

68wPayne
10-22-2011, 02:45 AM
i dont really care ofr rey anymore

he already showed his face in wcw that mask dosnt matter anymore

this is true, but that was like a while generation of fans ago. Most of his current fans would be pretty oblivious to that fact I believe. And that would give him like triple dishonor (one for losing it, one for putting it back on, and one if he lost it again)

Tommy Thunder
10-22-2011, 02:59 AM
so my voice as a mexican as well dosnt count

i feel mycyntiyred

What?

Mistico, Hunico and now Epico? How many "co's" does FCW have?

I think that's all of them lol!
They've been using Tito Colon under a mask and the name Epico to team with Hunico in FCW. They're a pretty good high flying tag team called Los Aviadores. Should be on the main roster.

pauadrian
10-22-2011, 03:21 AM
What?

I think that's all of them lol!
They've been using Tito Colon under a mask and the name Epico to team with Hunico in FCW. They're a pretty good high flying tag team called Los Aviadores. Should be on the main roster.

i feel buried
better?

Tommy Thunder
10-22-2011, 03:28 AM
i feel buried
better?

I understood you the first time, but again, what? Why do you feel buried?

pauadrian
10-22-2011, 03:37 AM
I understood you the first time, but again, what? Why do you feel buried?

look at my location and you will see

Tommy Thunder
10-22-2011, 03:41 AM
look at my location and you will see

Mexico. Right, do you feel WWE has disrespected you by un-masking Hunico or something?

pauadrian
10-22-2011, 03:44 AM
Mexico. Right, do you feel WWE has disrespected you by un-masking Hunico or something?

nah you didnt get it
nevermind

Tommy Thunder
10-22-2011, 03:51 AM
nah you didnt get it
nevermind

Sorry if I seem a bit dumb, but I haven't had any sleep lol!

pauadrian
10-22-2011, 03:52 AM
Sorry if I seem a bit dumb, but I haven't had any sleep lol!

lmao get some sleep and get back to me lol

rss3004
10-22-2011, 04:08 AM
I'm guessing Hunico will soon appear again as Hunico on WWE TV.

timfeyenoord
10-22-2011, 08:09 AM
It isnt really that big of a deal since he competed without a mask in WWE before as a local competitor

Los Conquistador
10-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Didnt he already unmask before coming to wwe

Not really a big deal second time around
Besides juvetud guerrera unmasked like three times

Dr. Death
10-22-2011, 08:46 AM
even then

Rey Mysterio already lost his mask at SuperBrawl IX while at WCW. Here he is:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb075dkcnpDq5IeR25q826LkPaMoC8r dG_pYsEuTafMBim1hTuoQ

I know that losing a mask is a big deal to the luchadors, but once lost they shouldn't be allowed to put their mask back on.

Hunico lost his mask on SD and, again, shouldn't be allowed to wear a mask now. Here he is on the left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnvYX8PIEgA

Now we'll see if the WWE can work Hunico into a good storyline or if they drop the ball with him.

CGBigMan
10-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Rey Mysterio already lost his mask at SuperBrawl IX while at WCW. Here he is:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb075dkcnpDq5IeR25q826LkPaMoC8r dG_pYsEuTafMBim1hTuoQ

I know that losing a mask is a big deal to the luchadors, but once lost they shouldn't be allowed to put their mask back on.

Hunico lost his mask on SD and, again, shouldn't be allowed to wear a mask now. Here he is on the left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnvYX8PIEgA

Now we'll see if the WWE can work Hunico into a good storyline or if they drop the ball with him.

huh i hadnt watched alot of wcw

still since then i dont think he has lost it except when he was in mitb

midian
10-22-2011, 09:30 AM
It pissed me off, I was disappointed, should have had a mask underneath that mask. I'm still pissed off about it.

I thought the same thing, like if he was wearing his Incognito mask would be amazing.So now what with Hunico??? future endeavored or what?

The American disaster
10-22-2011, 10:53 AM
I dont think its too big of a deal. now he can get his old mask back. Hell now it could lead him in to a storyline where he can say that sin cara has shamed him and his family in his home country ec. ec ec. By doing that they could oh i dont know build a character insted of a clone. And it might make a good feud to watch too. Just a thought thoe what do I know lol

rss3004
10-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Exactly. He can be his own character now instead of a copy.
If they would bring both Hunico and Epico up, we could finally have a decent cruiserweight division.

Rilla
10-22-2011, 01:19 PM
He could pull a Rey Mysterio, and get someone else to give him their name and mask.

Also, doesn't Tito sometimes compete without a mask?

pauadrian
10-22-2011, 01:22 PM
I dont think its too big of a deal. now he can get his old mask back. Hell now it could lead him in to a storyline where he can say that sin cara has shamed him and his family in his home country ec. ec ec. By doing that they could oh i dont know build a character insted of a clone. And it might make a good feud to watch too. Just a thought thoe what do I know lol

its not allowed in mexico lucha libre to put a mask back on when you already lost it

Asherdelampyr
10-22-2011, 01:25 PM
its not allowed in mexico lucha libre to put a mask back on when you already lost it

I understand and respect that, so don't take this the wrong way

good thing he isn't in Mexico anymore

Also, I can't help but wonder if his time in the states may have made it so that he doesn't want to be masked anymore... I hear a lot of people saying that he must have been forced, but he has been on TV maskless before, and we don't know if that is what he wants?
I do wish that they hadn't had Dos Caras jr lose his mask, but that is because I find Alberto Del Rio to be bland