so i have missed the whole season of every league in the world
what are some matches i should watch

also care to help me to get up to date

who is workng well in what league besides sergio aguero
who is sucking besides fernando torres

what team looks like they will win in what league
who will get relegated

tell me about the champions league if possible

Which leagues are you on about and i'll tell you.

Tommy Thunder
10-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Every league in the world? Really? You want to know who's doing well in the K-League?

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 05:19 PM
I can sort out La Liga for you........ Barca are top!! :p

Strangley though, Madrid aren't second?!?!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Every league in the world? Really? You want to know who's doing well in the K-League?

K-League:
1: Jeonbuk Motors
2: Pohang Steelers
3: Suwon Bluewings

Just in case!! :p

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Which leagues are you on about and i'll tell you.

all right
primera division de mexico
liga bbva
english premier league
champions league

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 07:58 PM
K-League:
1: Jeonbuk Motors
2: Pohang Steelers
3: Suwon Bluewings

Just in case!! :p

lmao i dont follow only follow champions bbva barclays and fmf

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 08:07 PM
The EPL has started really well. The two Manchester teams are out in front at the moment, with Man City being just 2 points clear! Chelsea aren't far off the pace in 3rd, just one point adrift of Man U! Amazingly Newcastle are fourth and haven't lost yet!!

Liverpool, Tottenham and Stoke round out the top 7!! Shockingly, Arsenal are 10th, having had a really bad start but have been improving!

Blackburn, Wigan and Bolton are the bottom 3!!

Huge game this weekend though, Man U v Man City at Old Trafford!

There's one done for you!! :)

VanHooliganX
10-21-2011, 08:28 PM
The EPL has started really well. The two Manchester teams are out in front at the moment, with Man City being just 2 points clear! Chelsea aren't far off the pace in 3rd, just one point adrift of Man U! Amazingly Newcastle are fourth and haven't lost yet!!

Liverpool, Tottenham and Stoke round out the top 7!! Shockingly, Arsenal are 10th, having had a really bad start but have been improving!

Blackburn, Wigan and Bolton are the bottom 3!!

Huge game this weekend though, Man U v Man City at Old Trafford!

There's one done for you!! :£

Theres your Premier League. I can help with Champions League.
All teams have played 3 and are half way through the table stage.

A: Anyone can we this group still Villareal are bottom with 1 but they can easily win this so don't count them out. Bayern are top with 7. Napoli 2nd with 5 and City with 4.
B: Inter now lead with 6 but trabonzor were leading before losing to CSKA Moscow, who both have 4. Lille have 2 and a win puts them back in it.
C: Benfica are first with 7. United are surprisingly 2nd with 5 and Basel with 4. The other team has 0 but had a good performance vs. United for there level of football
D: Real Madrid. All i'm going to say... Ajax and Lyon have 4 and Zagreb are probably going home. They might get a point.
E: Chelsea have 7 whilst Leverkusen have 6. The bottom 2 are Valencia on 2 and Genk on 1.
F: Arsenal now top of this group with 7 after a late winner against Marseille who're on 6. Olympiacos have 3 and dortmund have 1.
G: The surprising group of them all. APOEL are leading with 5 points and still undefeated! Porto and Zenit St Petersburg have 4. Shaktar have 2.
H: The already over group. AC Milan and Barcalona on 7. Other 2 have a point and no hope whatsoever.

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 08:33 PM
thank to both of you for answering mexico and spaain leagues i will ask on yahoo answers

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 08:37 PM
I can sort out La Liga for you........ Barca are top!! :p

Strangley though, Madrid aren't second?!?!

^^^^^ Look, I've already done Spain :D ^^^^^

VanHooliganX
10-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Spain wins.

^ Done the next 4 world cups and euro champs too :P

I would've said 5 but San Marino will destory us all by then ;)

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 08:39 PM
^^^^^ Look, I've already done Spain :D ^^^^^

lmao i know valencia madrid and barca will always be on top at least for another 5-10 years
i need to know below them

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 09:06 PM
lmao i know valencia madrid and barca will always be on top at least for another 5-10 years
i need to know below them

It's Levante who are second!!!

pauadrian
10-21-2011, 09:12 PM
It's Levante who are second!!!

wait who? levante nice joke
-looks at yahoo-
ok i believe you

but where is malaga i know they can be contenders with van nuestroloy toulalan joaquind emechelis and julio baptista

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 09:31 PM
wait who? levante nice joke
-looks at yahoo-
ok i believe you

but where is malaga i know they can be contenders with van nuestroloy toulalan joaquind emechelis and julio baptista

Malaga are 6th, so not badly placed!

Pumpkinhead
10-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Well its basically the same in Spain, Barca on top and Real behind, let's see for how long Levante can hold to the 2th position

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 06:14 AM
more teams have won La Liga than the EPL(5-4)

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 06:30 AM
more teams have won La Liga than the EPL(5-4)

La Liga started in 1929
The EPL started in 1992

Not surprising really!!!

EDIT: Since inception; La Liga: 9 different winners
English Top Division: 23 different winners
So not really

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 09:28 AM
La Liga started in 1929
The EPL started in 1992

Not surprising really!!!

EDIT: Since inception; La Liga: 9 different winners
English Top Division: 23 different winners
So not really

since 1992 its 5-4,but to nobodies suprise the team top of the EPL have a foreign owner

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 09:31 AM
since 1992 its 5-4,but to nobodies suprise the team top of the EPL have a foreign owner

Yup and in the previous 63 years, Spain had 5 more different winners!! Well all the smart money wants to buy in to the greatest League in the world!! :)

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Yup and in the previous 63 years, Spain had 5 more different winners!! Well all the smart money wants to buy in to the greatest League in the world!! :)

its this arrogance that cost you 2018,just keep that in mind.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 09:56 AM
its this arrogance that cost you 2018,just keep that in mind.

Not arrogance my friend, it's fact :)

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 10:07 AM
ya your 100% correct,the EPL is vastly superior to La Liga,Serie A and the Bundesliga,thaTS WHY eNGLANd have won more trophies than Spain,Italy and Germany.

And Italy and Spain have won more European Cups,UEFA Cups and Cup winners Cups than England.

Honestly,I could never live in England,Spain,Italy or Germany.All that 'best league in the world' hot garbage that the 4 countries toss about would drive me insane.There is no such thing as 'the best league in the world',all 4 leagues have flaws,all four leagues have serious shortcomings at certain levels.

The best league in the world is a myth.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 10:28 AM
ya your 100% correct,the EPL is vastly superior to La Liga,Serie A and the Bundesliga,thaTS WHY eNGLANd have won more trophies than Spain,Italy and Germany.

And Italy and Spain have won more European Cups,UEFA Cups and Cup winners Cups than England.

Honestly,I could never live in England,Spain,Italy or Germany.All that 'best league in the world' hot garbage that the 4 countries toss about would drive me insane.There is no such thing as 'the best league in the world',all 4 leagues have flaws,all four leagues have serious shortcomings at certain levels.

The best league in the world is Fa myth.

Only 2 Spanish teams have won the Champions League, England has 5 representatives! So at least we had more teams who could step up to tbe plate!

On Cup Winners' Cups: Spain 7 titles and 4 teams. Italy: 6 titles and 5 teams. England: 9 titles and 8 teams, so I believe you are wrong there!

There's nothing wrong with proclaiming to have the best League, it's good healthy competition! No competition, no European football, then where would that leave us??

VanHooliganX
10-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Only 2 Spanish teams have won the Champions League, England has 5 representatives! So at least we had more teams who could step up to tbe plate!

On Cup Winners' Cups: Spain 7 titles and 4 teams. Italy: 6 titles and 5 teams. England: 9 titles and 8 teams, so I believe you are wrong there!

There's nothing wrong with proclaiming to have the best League, it's good healthy competition! No competition, no European football, then where would that leave us??

JJ is very anti-premier league. Although he does credit them from time to time. He believes every league is better because United dominate even though La Liga and EPL are very a like. Its what makes them the 2 best leagues in the world.

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 11:00 AM

you don't really get that in other sports,not even Heineken Cup vs Super 15,its only found in football.

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 11:05 AM
JJ is very anti-premier league. Although he does credit them from time to time. He believes every league is better because United dominate even though La Liga and EPL are very a like. Its what makes them the 2 best leagues in the world.

don't have anything against EPL.I have an annoyance for people proclaiming League X,League Y.League Z being the best or worst.I am a neutral.If there's a big game in any league I will watch,like today i watched Man City play FC United of Manchester.Next week i will watch Juventus vs AC Milan.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 11:05 AM
you don't really get that in other sports,not even Heineken Cup vs Super 15,its only found in football.

Still doesn't make it wrong! Football is the number 1 sport in the world, for a reason!!!

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 11:07 AM
Football is the number 1 sport in the world, for a reason!!!

because its run by FIFA!

VanHooliganX
10-23-2011, 11:44 AM
don't have anything against EPL.I have an annoyance for people proclaiming League X,League Y.League Z being the best or worst.I am a neutral.If there's a big game in any league I will watch,like today i watched Man City play FC United of Trafford. Next week i will watch Juventus vs AC Milan.

Thats what I respect about you. But little digs of inaccuracys like the La Liga vs. Premier League not being good healthy competition that helps the sport be #1 is a little annoying. :)

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 11:47 AM
because its run by FIFA!

I think you mean, in spite of being run by FIFA!!

pauadrian
10-23-2011, 11:54 AM
premier league is better in terms of points on the table

at least evrybody up top is very close to being champions so its not like they always dominate

la liga always have barcelona and real madrid up top always winning with double the points of 3rd place and below

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 12:03 PM
premier league is better in terms of points on the table

at least evrybody up top is very close to being champions so its not like they always dominate

la liga always have barcelona and real madrid up top always winning with double the points of 3rd place and below

This man wins, as he's the most impartial!!

pauadrian
10-23-2011, 12:09 PM
This man wins, as he's the most impartial!!

look
epl wins in table
bbva win in terms of world class players
epl wins in terms of suspense like united and city and now qpr with chelsea
bbva wins in terms of trophies

therefore this league is the best in the world

http://gatorblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/fmf.png

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 12:16 PM
look
epl wins in table
bbva win in terms of world class players
epl wins in terms of suspense like united and city and now qpr with chelsea
bbva wins in terms of trophies

therefore this league is the best in the world

Ha! I like it! :p

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
look
epl wins in table

in La Liga you have 8 teams competing for 2 champions League spots,that doesn't happen in Serie A or the EPL.Last season 11 teams were invlolved int he relegation scrap,their clubs outside the big 2 are a lot better than what they get credit for.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 03:26 PM
in La Liga you have 8 teams competing for 2 champions League spots,that doesn't happen in Serie A or the EPL.Last season 11 teams were invlolved int he relegation scrap,their clubs outside the big 2 are a lot better than what they get credit for.

I for one hope the financial situation continues in La Liga, then when every other team has gone bankrupt, Barca and Real can play each other every week! The fans will love that! :D

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I for one hope the financial situation continues in La Liga, then when every other team has gone bankrupt, Barca and Real can play each other every week! The fans will love that! :D

The World Series??

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 03:32 PM
The World Series??

What do you mean?

Juvenile Junkie
10-23-2011, 03:36 PM
What do you mean?

The best 2 teams in the world,in a 38 game series,the WOrld Series......

all is not lost,the Shiek of Qatar bought Malaga,the Emirates group bought Getafe,some local consorium involving Rafa Nadal bought Real Mallorca.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-23-2011, 03:42 PM
The best 2 teams in the world,in a 38 game series,the WOrld Series......

all is not lost,the Shiek of Qatar bought Malaga,the Emirates group bought Getafe,some local consorium involving Rafa Nadal bought Real Mallorca.

Barca are the best, I'd put Bayern as No. 2 to be honest!!

I would never like to see teams go out of business but more does need to be done!!