PDA

View Full Version : Dolph ziggler world champion

AWrestlingGod
10-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Even though im a huge wrestling fan i constantly forgot dolph ziggler has won (awarded) the world title making him a triple crown winner all he neeeds is the wwe championship to have held every major title in wwe..

Pretty cool

BlazersDozen
10-21-2011, 12:33 PM
He barely held it though...I void that title win for him lol

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 12:42 PM
It's a shame his first World Title reign was such a piss take, he deserves better than that. Hopefully he'll get a proper World Title reign in the near future. I honestly think this guy can be on the same level as Orton and Cena in the next couple of years he's that good.

maar13
10-21-2011, 12:55 PM
I think that too, maybe not by the next Mania but heading into Summerslam next year he can be a World champion, the guys is a good wrestler, is good at promos and his Heel work at the Zack Ryder's show is good so Next year probably it will be his year.

SESAfro
10-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Ziggler didn't win the Tag Team Title, that was Nicky from the Spirit Squad. >.>

Y2J___Y2J
10-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Nobody really cares about his 10 minute title reign in the IWC..
But Ziggler will be a major player in the title picture for years to come, so no big deal

thesubverse
10-21-2011, 02:28 PM
I honestly think this guy can be on the same level as Orton and Cena in the next couple of years he's that good.

And then you and everyone else on the internet that loves him now will hate him.

Automatic
10-21-2011, 02:40 PM
The guy is a star stuck in mid-card.

jordan1995
10-21-2011, 02:42 PM
has wwe even acknowledged that on their tittle history.....it was shit booking for them to do that to him though.i thought he should have beat edge at the royal rumble

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 02:50 PM
And then you and everyone else on the internet that loves him now will hate him.

When I say on the same level as Orton and Cena, I mean considered to be one of the main guys in the business. Not becoming a 12 time World Champion in 6 years.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 04:52 PM
So I've just heard on Smackdown, Ziggler is in two matches at Vengeance! The Tag and the US title matches!!

RLRtheSecond
10-21-2011, 05:02 PM
i see him winning the tag title, and dropping the u.s. title. as much as i love ryder, i just don't see him being able to beat ziggler for the belt without special circumstances (zigg tired from tag team match, or air boom getting upset and costing him the u.s. title.)

but with what the original poster said... i totally agree. a year or two from now, he should definately be in the spotlight

TheEelDeal
10-21-2011, 05:10 PM
The guy has put on great matches since his "debut" against Batista.

I've been criticised before for my view on this but am hoping with Cena v Rock warming up, Rhodes v Orton happening, Punk v Nash or Y2J or whoever that this will free up opportunities for the rest.

My main men for this chance would be Ziggler, Rhodes (who's busy) and Dibiase. With Del Rio holding currently. Id hope either Big Zeke or Mason Ryan develop to be a young bigger guy... but remains to be seen. I didn't include Christian or Swagger because they are almost in a stable with Ziggler - who in my books would be given next go at the title.