PDA

View Full Version : About Jack Swagger

Robstar
10-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Hey I just found this, it's pretty funny. I thought I heard one of the guys on The Ultimate Fighter saying Jack Swagger so I looked it up and found this in the Urban Dictionary -

Swagger Jacker

Someone who steals or copies someone elses style, slang, ideas, way of dress etc.

Example:
Like say i buy something first or do something first and you see me wearing what i brought or do what i did and you like it, then you turn right around and buy what i brought or do what i did thats what a swagger jacker is ya digz.

I guess that whole Kurt Angle comparison thing makes a lot more sense to me now!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swagger%20jacker

Or more hilariously - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swagger%20jack

Checkout example 2!!!:D

Tommy Thunder
10-21-2011, 04:45 AM
Oh it's real, it's DAMN real!!

steveorton
10-21-2011, 05:54 AM
I can't believe you guys only now know about jacking someone's swagger :D

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-21-2011, 07:28 AM
Jack Swagger swagger jacks Kurt Angle's swagger.

Say that 5 times fast.

Yano88
10-21-2011, 07:51 AM
I'm sad to say this but Swagger first title reign was a big mistake by WWE.

He probably would be better without the MITB win and the World Title win...

Back in those days Christian popularity was at the top.

Everyone and I mean everyone were dreaming about see him winning the MITB and the World title...

Instead WWE chose Swagger and I must say that he wasn't ready yet...

Today he is just a big "has-been". Sure he has a bright future ahead him but right now he is a joke...

Another big WWE mistake was to give Ziggler that 5 minutes World Title reign... Sometihing that Ziggler himself claimed it was very stupid.

Dr. Death
10-21-2011, 07:53 AM
Jack Swagger swagger jacks Kurt Angle's swagger.

Say that 5 times fast.

No thanks, then I'll sound just like Jack Swagger, and I wouldn't want to Swagger Jack.

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm sad to say this but Swagger first title reign was a big mistake by WWE.

He probably would be better without the MITB win and the World Title win...

Back in those days Christian popularity was at the top.

Everyone and I mean everyone were dreaming about see him winning the MITB and the World title...

Instead WWE chose Swagger and I must say that he wasn't ready yet...

Today he is just a big "has-been". Sure he has a bright future ahead him but right now he is a joke...

Another big WWE mistake was to give Ziggler that 5 minutes World Title reign... Sometihing that Ziggler himself claimed it was very stupid.

Agreed. I never saw the logic in giving the MITB briefcase who wasn't hyped up at all then cash it in 5 days after winning it. He was destined to fail as World Champ. Ziggler too, what's the point in giving someone a 10 minute World Title reign? Especially it being his first one, it only damages his credability. I think Ziggler and Swagger have done well to recover from that, especially Ziggler.

Robstar
10-22-2011, 01:20 AM
I can't believe you guys only now know about jacking someone's swagger :D

There's always someone to say "you didn't know that? Well duh!" isn't there?