PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, & Justin Gabriel

OldSchoolHeel
10-21-2011, 02:59 AM
name 3 superstars who deserve a push over Zack Ryder, Alex Riley, & Mason Ryan.

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-21-2011, 03:22 AM
1. John Morrison - He is great on the mic imo, and his parkour style of wrestling entertains me.

2. Ezekiel Jackson - They should go back to his original gimmick and have him as a beast coming out and destroying people. And bring back William Regal as his manager!

3. Wade Barrett - Other than Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett was my favorite in Nexus and the Corre. He should be a main eventer in the heavyweight title scene.

Gazza010
10-21-2011, 04:41 AM
1) Wade Barrett -

One of the few people to be able to get heat through promos with Vickie Guerrero and Cody Rhodes, even more so with his strong English accent
Decent in-ring abilities
Best stable leader since Triple H
Has already been in the title picture before, and was credible throughout it

2) Jack Swagger -

One of the best ECW Champions at the time
Wasnt given enough time with his only WHC run
Can cut a decent promo
Is the best technical wrestler in the company

3) Drew McIntyre -

Good looking guy
Good promos, especially with his accent
Good in-ring abilities
Has the whole package

Mizfit
10-21-2011, 05:05 AM
Barrett, Ziggler, Cena

Lowki
10-21-2011, 05:31 AM
Barrett, Reks, gabriel.

Swagger is currently being pushed.

dondorian
10-21-2011, 06:31 AM
drew mcintyre needs a push......im not just saying that cause im scottish as well........but mcintyres old stuff is awesome hes better than most of the wwe locker room.......

curt hawkins..........extremely overrated i think he needs a push he put him self back for a few years which also shows hes got respect for others but i think if anyone needs a push for being decent(i call it the cena effect)

yoshi i think wwe needs a international superstar hince yoshi he is entertaining to watch at times.........

Jazz
10-21-2011, 07:46 AM
1) Wade Barrett -

One of the few people to be able to get heat through promos with Vickie Guerrero and Cody Rhodes, even more so with his strong English accent
Decent in-ring abilities
Best stable leader since Triple H
Has already been in the title picture before, and was credible throughout it

2) Jack Swagger -

One of the best ECW Champions at the time
Wasnt given enough time with his only WHC run
Can cut a decent promo
Is the best technical wrestler in the company

3) Drew McIntyre -

Good looking guy
Good promos, especially with his accent
Good in-ring abilities
Has the whole package

Quite spot on for me.

GNWE_CMPunk
10-21-2011, 08:46 AM
1. Drew McIntyre

Moveset, look, Mic skills.
I'm hoping this burial that he's currently in, is like Hunter Hearst Helmsley's 1996 burial and Drew will come back strong and take his place as the Chosen One once more.

2. Justin Gabriel

He is fun to watch, awesome finisher
But number one reason, I'm South African, I don't get alot of oppertunities to support a South African Wrestler.
PJ Black for Champ!

3. Michael McGillicutty

Now hear a brother out. He's got the ability, he just needs the right push. I say turn the guy face, milk him being the son of Curt, but only by like doing a bit of his moveset, maybe do something with your hair, next thing you know, you got yourself a future HOFer.

ELNIOJR
10-21-2011, 09:21 AM
1 - Tyson Kidd:
Dont need to say much about his ring skills
Just give him Matt Striker, as Manager...

2 - Trent Barretta:
Very good wrestler
Along side with Dolph, he's one of the best selling moves
Could be a good opponent to Cody Rhodes

3 - Wade Barrett: All Hail Ceasar
He got the look, The it factor
And he can wrestle...

steveorton
10-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Swagger and Ziggler are already being pushed so I would say Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan.

Krow132
10-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Trent Barretta, John Morrison, and Drew Mcintyre.

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 11:24 AM
1. Daniel Bryan - this guy's suppose to be in one of the main events of WM 28 and he's barely been on Smackdown recently!
2. John Morrison - move him back to Smackdown, get him in a great fued with Rhodes over the IC title.
3. Drew McIntyre - this guy use to be the main mid carder on Smackdown last year and was a shoe in for future World Champ now he's barely on Raw!

BlazersDozen
10-21-2011, 11:50 AM
1) Curt Hawkins
2) Wade Barrett
3) Ted DiBiase

IDK what's so entertaining about John Morrison. I think he's boring & dry.

Y2J___Y2J
10-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Swagger
Ziggler
Barrett

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Swagger
Ziggler
Barrett

I'd say Swagger and Ziggler are already receiving a push.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Barrett
McIntyre
Baretta

Robareid
10-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Tyson Kidd, Wade Barrett, Trent Barretta, McIntyre, DiBiase, Hawkins, Primo and Gabriel... I know, I can't count :)

zapphoman
10-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Tyson Kidd- Great in ring skills and if they can give Ziggler a mouthpiece(like he needs one after that promo he did Monday) then why can they give this talented ass wrestler one.

Trent Beretta- Could be along the likes of Evan Bourne. He lets his moves do the talking and like it was mentioned above he would be a perfect competitor for Cody.

Wade Barrett- Just saying this gents name is self explanitory. Him not being a champion or not having a good storyline is a crime within its itself.

K2Jelly
10-21-2011, 03:38 PM
1. JTG: This guy can get over as a face w/ his Cryme Tyme gimmick or as a heel. Great in-ring skills, loaded to the brim with charisma. He reminds me so much of Eddie G.

2. Trent Baretta: Amazing a singles competitor or in a tag team. I can't really evaluate his mic skills, but from what I've seen, eh's pretty decent. He could be a really big star in the Cruiserweight division if he's pushed.

3. Drew McIntyre: His mic skills aren't the best, but he looks threatening and intimidating in the ring. Great ring presence, looks of a world champ.

The Brown One
10-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Completely agreed about Wade Barrett, and Daniel Bryan. But I don't get why some want Mason Ryan to be pushed. The guy doesn't deserve it, and is green as hell. He needs to go back to FCW.

VanHooliganX
10-21-2011, 04:18 PM
name 3 superstars who deserve a push over Zack Ryder, Alex Riley, & Mason Ryan.

Christian - In other words give him the WHC!

Wade Barrett - Just cause WWE fuck up the Nexus storyline doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the main events anymore.

Daniel Bryan - Hes the MITB winner, make him do something useful ffs.

68wPayne
10-21-2011, 04:19 PM
I can name alot more than 3 but I'll go with Wade Barrett, Tyson Kidd, and Justin Gabriel

OldSchoolHeel
10-24-2011, 03:40 AM
going through all the replies i must say i do like the suggestions of trent baretta, tyson kidd, & jtg. all 3 amazing in ring performers. in fact, i will say replace justin gabriel from my original 3 with tyson kidd. so it would be mcintyre, swagger, and kidd. and i don't see jack swagger really being 'pushed'. ive seen him be teamed up with ziggler so swagger can be the one who gets pinned when they lose.

john morrison is very talented in the ring as well but for some reason i just dont like him.