they suddenly push riley sky high nothing
then it looks like swagger is going to get his change but nothing
RYDER goes and goes nada!
and now Mason?

thoughts?

VanHooliganX
10-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Why not a triple threat match? :)

I'm for giving both of them a chance. That or make 1 fight Morrison so he can job to 1 of them since thats his role atm.

K2Jelly
10-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Why not a triple threat match? :)

I'm for giving both of them a chance. That or make 1 fight Morrison so he can job to 1 of them since thats his role atm.

There was already a fatal four way match. I doubt a triple threat will make any difference.

wrestlingfan66513
10-20-2011, 11:51 PM
I still don't see Riley holding any titles yet. He hasn't done much since his feud with the Miz ended. Maybe get him on Smackdown (I miss the ! at the end) to build him up.

Viking
10-21-2011, 01:30 AM
I want a Championship Scramble. Ziggler, Swagger, Ryder, Riley, Mason and Morrison. That would be fun.

GNWE_CMPunk
10-21-2011, 01:50 AM
I think Ryder going for the U.S Title is ridiculous. . .
I agree with Dolph perhaps dropping the U.S Championship, moving on to tag then World, but to Zackery Ryder.
(if thats the plan)
Embarrassing. I hope he defends.

Dolph's Right Boot > Zack Ryder

Russo swerve
10-21-2011, 01:58 AM
I think Ryder going for the U.S Title is ridiculous. . .
I agree with Dolph perhaps dropping the U.S Championship, moving on to tag then World, but to Zackery Ryder.
(if thats the plan)
Embarrassing. I hope he defends.

Dolph's Right Boot > Zack Ryder

Yes finally someone else thats not a zack nut rider

AreYaSerious
10-21-2011, 02:46 AM

Don't you mean mean a Woo Woo Woo Ryder?

OldSchoolHeel
10-21-2011, 02:49 AM
if ziggler has to keep carrying hacks like ryan, ryder, and riley through matches then he's definitely earned the right to wear the whc imo.

captainmoonlight
10-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Id like to see more guys wrestling, ss is coming up and its great opportunity for wwe to have everyone on the roster play a part. a great time to see guys start feuds regardless of title.

The annoying thing i find is that with 4 top belts title feuds can be too much, quite glad at the minute that the us and ic are staying put around wastes.

steveorton
10-21-2011, 09:20 AM

Lmao but if Dolph does drop the title I hope Swagger get its.

The American disaster
10-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Seems like the E just slaps it on a guy for like a year and he just walks around with it like a lil prop or something. I mean look at the miz when he had it. All he did was brag about being the u.s champ but he would never defend it. Same goes for ziggles.

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 11:49 AM
I like the idea of having different challengers to the title, it freshens things up. Personally what I'd like to see if have Ziggler defend against a whole load of guys starting with Ryder at Vengance which seems to be going ahead then go onto Ryane seeing they have some sorta fued going on. Maybe even have Kingston and Bourne have a go at the title seeing Ziggler has challenged for their titles. Throughout those matches you can have Swagger helping Ziggler without Ziggler realising. Swagger says the only reason why Ziggler retains the title is because of him and demands a shot at the title. Vickie screws over Dolph and Swagger is the new US Champ. That's what I'd like to see.

rss3004
10-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Seeing as how Randy Orton is feuding with Cody Rhodes (hopefully for the IC title), how about taking Cena out of the WWE title picture and have him go after the US championship?

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Seeing as how Randy Orton is feuding with Cody Rhodes (hopefully for the IC title), how about taking Cena out of the WWE title picture and have him go after the US championship?

I'm pretty sure their match at Vengance is a non-title match. Apparently after Cena finishes his fued with Del Rio at Vengance (with Del Rio retaining) Cena is set to focus on his fued with The Rock. I wouldn't have Cena fueding with the mid card champ as part of his build up to the main event of WM.

rss3004
10-21-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm pretty sure their match at Vengance is a non-title match. Apparently after Cena finishes his fued with Del Rio at Vengance (with Del Rio retaining) Cena is set to focus on his fued with The Rock. I wouldn't have Cena fueding with the mid card champ as part of his build up to the main event of WM.

Only if he puts Ziggler over. Of course, for that they need to put them in no disqualification matches, seeing as Cena hardly ever loses cleanly.