PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley's WWE Return Officially Announced

steveorton
10-20-2011, 07:21 PM
This is from the main news board:

Boston's TD Garden website, which will host a 3-hour episode of WWE RAW on November 14th, has posted the following preview - hyping The Rock's appearance and the WWE television return of Mick Foley:

FINALLY THE ROCK COMES BACK TO BOSTON!

A SPECIAL THREE HOUR EDITION OF WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW SUPERSHOW AT TD GARDEN. NEW START TIME OF 7:15 PM.

What will happen when seven time WWE Champion, "the most electrifying man in all of entertainment" The Rock and 10 time WWE Champion John Cena meet in Cena's hometown?

John Cena, Randy Orton and CM Punk vs. The Miz, R-Truth and Mark Henry in a 6 man tag team match. Also, a special appearance by Mick Foley!

Also see all of your favorite WWE superstars including:
- Randy Orton
- Mark Henry
- Sheamus
- Christian
- Dolph Ziggler
- Kofi Kingston
- And More!!!

I can't wait for this Raw. Thoughts?

Kenny_Penfold
10-20-2011, 07:24 PM
This is from the main news board:

I can't wait for this Raw. Thoughts?

Rock N Sock Connection reunite. Need I say anymore? Shame they can't re-enact Rock's birthday again but times change and you can't be doing that shit in this PG era!

K2Jelly
10-20-2011, 07:26 PM
*crosses fingers and hopes for a feud between Mr. Socko and Santino's Cobra*

steveorton
10-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Rock N Sock Connection reunite. Need I say anymore? Shame they can't re-enact Rock's birthday again but times change and you can't be doing that shit in this PG era!

That would be awesome but I don't think Vince would mind on that night if some attitude returns to PG if you know what I mean :D

Kenny_Penfold
10-20-2011, 07:30 PM
That would be awesome but I don't think Vince would mind on that night if some attitude returns to PG if you know what I mean :D

You know aswell as I do that Vince will okay them to go mad and throw a few poontangs in then turn up and smash up the place. He'll then look Rock and Mick in the eyes with the "I don't even want you to immitate a crotch drop out there you fuckers." You can't mess with this shit now because the old man ain't gonna take it. But, let's hope someone drugs him and he's not in charge and they just go mad!!!

steveorton
10-20-2011, 07:34 PM
You know aswell as I do that Vince will okay them to go mad and throw a few poontangs in then turn up and smash up the place. He'll then look Rock and Mick in the eyes with the "I don't even want you to immitate a crotch drop out there you fuckers." You can't mess with this shit now because the old man ain't gonna take it. But, let's hope someone drugs him and he's not in charge and they just go mad!!!

^^^Full of Win^^^ :cool:

Kenny_Penfold
10-20-2011, 07:42 PM
^^^Full of Win^^^ :cool:

Cheers dude but let's be serious. He wouldn't let DX come out last week in HBK's hometown and cut a non PG promo. Unless Vince allows himself to turn up and ruin it, then maybe we could be talking. I just hope it's not utter garbage and it works because we've got to have Mick coming out and then boom, The Great One. He does that kind of ignoring thing that he used to do, you know that disgust when he was in the same ring as Foley. Get two punks like Henning's kid and Awfultunga to come out and they can get dropped via the Rock Bottom and Socko. Fuck it let's just bring back the Mandible Claw and get JR on commentary.

steveorton
10-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Cheers dude but let's be serious. He wouldn't let DX come out last week in HBK's hometown and cut a non PG promo. Unless Vince allows himself to turn up and ruin it, then maybe we could be talking. I just hope it's not utter garbage and it works because we've got to have Mick coming out and then boom, The Great One. He does that kind of ignoring thing that he used to do, you know that disgust when he was in the same ring as Foley. Get two punks like Henning's kid and Awfultunga to come out and they can get dropped via the Rock Bottom and Socko. Fuck it let's just bring back the Mandible Claw and get JR on commentary.

I really don't know what will happen and that's what I used to love about wrestling.

Anyways this is from the main newsboard:

It should be noted that reports of Mick Foley's WWE return being "officially" announced are not confirmed by any means. Obviously this could change and WWE has not "officially" announced anything yet. This is simply the TD Garden's website hyping the three-hour live RAW telecast. As we've been reporting though, Foley is expected to return to WWE in the near future.

So I don't know if we will see Rock n Sock Connection. Sorry fellas :(

Kenny_Penfold
10-20-2011, 08:04 PM
I really don't know what will happen and that's what I used to love about wrestling.

Anyways this is from the main newsboard:

So I don't know if we will see Rock n Sock Connection. Sorry fellas :(

This really would be classic Vince to balls up and opportunity. Hopefully he's reading this (massive fan of EWN) and has thought Rock n Sock let's do it. Or he'll work on the Cena shite. Actually he'll probably bring out Miz and R-Truth to beat on him then he can join the other babyfaces in time for SS. Reckon this will happen?

steveorton
10-20-2011, 08:09 PM
This really would be classic Vince to balls up and opportunity. Hopefully he's reading this (massive fan of EWN) and has thought Rock n Sock let's do it. Or he'll work on the Cena shite. Actually he'll probably bring out Miz and R-Truth to beat on him then he can join the other babyfaces in time for SS. Reckon this will happen?

I hope this doesn't happen I think if Rock returns at SS it will take away from his match at WM28. What I mean is The Rock coming out of retirement to face John Cena in one match at WM, the guy who hasn't wrestle in about 7-8 years. Tag teaming with Cena will be a complete and utter fail imo. Sure I want to see the Rock back in the ring but i want too see it at Wrestlemania The Showcase Of Immortals.

Kenny_Penfold
10-20-2011, 08:13 PM
I hope this doesn't happen I think if Rock returns at SS it will take away from his match at WM28. What I mean is The Rock coming out of retirement to face John Cena in one match at WM, the guy who hasn't wrestle in about 7-8 years. Tag teaming with Cena will be a complete and utter fail imo. Sure I want to see the Rock back in the ring but i want too see it at Wrestlemania The Showcase Of Immortals.

Mr Steve of Orton. There was talk of them wanting to do a best of three series so one would imagine that shit will go down. I'm with you about Rock performing just for Mania but Vince is going to ruin this me thinks. I hope I'm proved wrong but he's going to defintely be involved in the tag match at SS and we know what'll happen. The babyface team will get picked off and Cena and Rock will be forced to team together and face a 2v5 situation.

steveorton
10-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Mr Steve of Orton. There was talk of them wanting to do a best of three series so one would imagine that shit will go down. I'm with you about Rock performing just for Mania but Vince is going to ruin this me thinks. I hope I'm proved wrong but he's going to defintely be involved in the tag match at SS and we know what'll happen. The babyface team will get picked off and Cena and Rock will be forced to team together and face a 2v5 situation.

Time will tell but let me a little more clear I wouldn't mind seeing the best of 3 matches but the first time The Rock competes in the ring should be at Wrestlemania 28. After that once WWE can come up with a good storyline I wouldn't mind both guys going at it again because I really don't think one match would be enough to settle this "feud."

Kenny_Penfold
10-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Time will tell but let me a little more clear I wouldn't mind seeing the best of 3 matches but the first time The Rock competes in the ring should be at Wrestlemania 28. After that once WWE can come up with a good storyline I wouldn't mind both guys going at it again because I really don't think one match would be enough to settle this "feud."

I saw this on the headlines page before (under this rant) and I'm convinved they'll end up fighting for the title. The huge excitement for Mania is there but after that, they may introduce the title. By the way, I'm still sticking to my guns that they'll have the title at Mania, with Rock winning and then Bryan comes out and cashes in his M.I.T.B briefcase!!!!

The Rock is featured on the cover of the December 2011 of WWE Magazine and is depicted appearing angry and ready to fight. The magazines teases the mega-superstar possibly having his sights set on championship gold. The headline reads: "THE ROCK! IS THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP GUNNIN' FOR THE GOLD?"

steveorton
10-20-2011, 08:40 PM
I saw this on the headlines page before (under this rant) and I'm convinved they'll end up fighting for the title. The huge excitement for Mania is there but after that, they may introduce the title. By the way, I'm still sticking to my guns that they'll have the title at Mania, with Rock winning and then Bryan comes out and cashes in his M.I.T.B briefcase!!!!

The Rock is featured on the cover of the December 2011 of WWE Magazine and is depicted appearing angry and ready to fight. The magazines teases the mega-superstar possibly having his sights set on championship gold. The headline reads: "THE ROCK! IS THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP GUNNIN' FOR THE GOLD?"

I don't think the match needs to be for the gold. Also Bryan can only cash in on the WHC not the WWE championship.

Kenny_Penfold
10-20-2011, 08:44 PM
I don't think the match needs to be for the gold. Also Bryan can only cash in on the WHC not the WWE championship.

I know that garbage about Bryan and that's part of what is wrong with the company. They should just change the rules but they won't. The match doesn't need the gold but I'm not going to get as excited after Mania. That's the pull and if they're fighting at Slam, it's not going to blow my mind.

Asherdelampyr
10-20-2011, 08:59 PM
I have been hoping to see Mick Foley return to the WWE for some time now

monctonvike
10-20-2011, 09:40 PM
maybe he will be on the face team at survivor series. I know they will eventually reunite the rock and sock connection

The Brown One
10-21-2011, 03:20 AM

No offense, but do you want to see the same stuff again? I've heard of people wanting the Attitude Era back for years. That just can't happen. The wrestlers of that era are getting older, and won't be wrestling as much as they used to, and people need to let that go. Also, if they re-enact the Rock's birthday celebration again, the company isn't advancing. They would just be rehashing old segments in an attempt to garner ratings - something that TNA is famous for. I'd rather have The Rock and Mick Foley do something new, as the Rock n Sock Connection.

I saw this on the headlines page before (under this rant) and I'm convinved they'll end up fighting for the title. The huge excitement for Mania is there but after that, they may introduce the title. By the way, I'm still sticking to my guns that they'll have the title at Mania, with Rock winning and then Bryan comes out and cashes in his M.I.T.B briefcase!!!!The Rock is featured on the cover of the December 2011 of WWE Magazine and is depicted appearing angry and ready to fight. The magazines teases the mega-superstar possibly having his sights set on championship gold. The headline reads: "THE ROCK! IS THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP GUNNIN' FOR THE GOLD?"

I'd be pissed if this match is for the gold. The Rock doesn't need it, and neither does Cena. Its not worth it for just one night of awesome moments with The Rock.

Dr. Death
10-21-2011, 07:25 AM
For the Rock to go after or win the WWE title, would be like WWE pissing on the younger talent that deserve it. The WWE won't do that to it's....oh wait, it's the WWE. I just hope they leave the title out of it. Mick Foley returning would be great, but I hope it's in a capacity that keeps the spotlight on the up and comers instead of on the old and goners.

ELNIOJR
10-21-2011, 08:45 AM
To be honest, I would LOVE to see a 'Pipe Bombing' between CM Punk and The Rock. That would make the show :cool:

steveorton
10-21-2011, 09:16 AM
To be honest, I would LOVE to see a 'Pipe Bombing' between CM Punk and The Rock. That would make the show :cool:

I am a CM Punk fan but The Rock would totally bury him on the mic. CM Punk isn't ready (as yet) to go against the Great One on the mic. In simple terms Rock would take CM Punk's Pipebomp Shine that son of a bitch real nice........you guys know the rest

ELNIOJR
10-21-2011, 09:34 AM
I am a CM Punk fan but The Rock would totally bury him on the mic. CM Punk isn't ready (as yet) to go against the Great One on the mic. In simple terms Rock would take CM Punk's Pipebomp Shine that son of a bitch real nice........you guys know the rest

Not sure, bro. I think he would have a lotta materials toward The Rock. Never count him out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjVNVxygXk&feature=related

steveorton
10-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Not sure, bro. I think he would have a lotta materials toward The Rock. Never count him out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjVNVxygXk&feature=related

Hilarious thats why I like the guy but I just remembered when he faced of on the mic against HHH and imo he didn't come out on top on that occassion. Don't get me wrong I love to listen to CM Punk but The Rock has always made the mic his own. But as you say Never count him out I wish Vince would give him a chance to shoot on the Rock :) it would be remembered for ages :)

VanHooliganX
10-21-2011, 09:41 AM
14th November. The great Mick Foley finally returns :)
Should be brilliant! :D

ELNIOJR
10-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Hilarious thats why I like the guy but I just remembered when he faced of on the mic against HHH and imo he didn't come out on top on that occassion. Don't get me wrong I love to listen to CM Punk but The Rock has always made the mic his own. But as you say Never count him out I wish Vince would give him a chance to shoot on the Rock :) it would be remembered for ages :)

Let's Pray then :)

Robstar
10-22-2011, 01:24 AM
Let The Rock go out there without the benefit of a script and see how he goes. Because even in WWE, that's how he worked, with a loose script. I reckon Punk would tear 6 shades of shit out of him.

I'd prefer to see Punk and Jericho duelling on the mic.

Dr. Death
10-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Let The Rock go out there without the benefit of a script and see how he goes. Because even in WWE, that's how he worked, with a loose script. I reckon Punk would tear 6 shades of shit out of him.

I'd prefer to see Punk and Jericho duelling on the mic.

That would be epic.