PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Danielson - Heel turn on its way?

rss3004
10-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Looking at how Bryan Danielson has changed his look from a nerd to more of a barbarian and is acting slightly heelish in his matches, is a heel turn coming?

Automatic
10-20-2011, 01:54 PM
He acts heelish?
Too bad he didn't stop at Chuck Norris level with his beard, I liked that.

Y2Jryder
10-20-2011, 03:04 PM
He just doesn't have time to shave himself

zapphoman
10-20-2011, 03:11 PM
I think a heel turn is on its way...and I'm so looking forward to it.

A.Graham
10-20-2011, 03:15 PM
He's awesome in ring as a heel.

Lowki
10-20-2011, 03:42 PM
He just doesn't have time to shave himself
Only He-Man's sword can cut through Bryan's beard. He doesn't have time to go to Castle Grayskull everytime he needs a shave.

Mr. McMahon
10-20-2011, 03:59 PM
the guy is plain boring, Michael Cole was right about him, he has no personality. He hasn't really done anything entertaining since his feud with Michael Cole and the only reason that was entertaining was because of Michael Cole and Miz.

jordan1995
10-20-2011, 04:03 PM
the guy is plain boring, Michael Cole was right about him, he has no personality. He hasn't really done anything entertaining since his feud with Michael Cole and the only reason that was entertaining was because of Michael Cole and Miz.

so i take it you have only seen him in wwe and never watched him outside of the company..when he gets his chance and his push gets bigger you will see hes not boring ... obviously the wwe doesnt think hes boring considering they've given him the money in the bank. !!!

Mr. McMahon
10-20-2011, 04:45 PM
obviously the wwe didn't think Khali was boring either since they made him world champion. I dont care what he has done in the indies, he has been boring in the wwe ever after his feud with cole

so i take it you have only seen him in wwe and never watched him outside of the company..when he gets his chance and his push gets bigger you will see hes not boring ... obviously the wwe doesnt think hes boring considering they've given him the money in the bank. !!!

AreYaSerious
10-20-2011, 04:59 PM
obviously the wwe didn't think Khali was boring either since they made him world champion. I dont care what he has done in the indies, he has been boring in the wwe ever after his feud with cole

I agree, I love his technical ability, but I find him boring. I hope that changes I personally like the guy, he just needs an original gimmick.

mika009
10-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Never saw him in the indies, but all the hype I heard about him I couldn't wait to see him. Once he got to WWE I thought "huh this is him." I hope WWE toned him down from how he used to be because if he was as boring and bland in the indies I don't see why he was brought up. Before anyone bashes me, I'm a huge fan of technical wrestling and Bryan does nothing for me.

Y2J___Y2J
10-20-2011, 05:23 PM
He really has to, it seems that that is the way they are going to go with this

Automatic
10-20-2011, 05:26 PM
WAIT A MINUTE,let me tell ya sumthin': tha numba one on my Fave Five, Dawg... And 'dat's mah boy, D Bryan! He really showin' me somethin' here ta-NIGHT!"

Necroyeti
10-20-2011, 07:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vwg63.gif

Never saw him in the indies, but all the hype I heard about him I couldn't wait to see him. Once he got to WWE I thought "huh this is him." I hope WWE toned him down from how he used to be because if he was as boring and bland in the indies I don't see why he was brought up. Before anyone bashes me, I'm a huge fan of technical wrestling and Bryan does nothing for me.

I agree, I love his technical ability, but I find him boring. I hope that changes I personally like the guy, he just needs an original gimmick.

BlazersDozen
10-21-2011, 12:21 PM
I love Danielson as heel so I hope that's what is happening.

The Hit Man
10-21-2011, 12:49 PM
If your going to turn Bryan heel, the way to do it is by cashing his briefcase on Orton or Sheamus after they've had a match. I wouldn't mind this happening but I don't think Smackdown need another heel. They already have Henry, Christian, Rhodes and Barrett.