PDA

View Full Version : ROH on HDnet

Absinthe
08-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Best wrestling show on TV every week. Hands down!

klebyano
08-17-2010, 08:29 AM
where is the Playlist of ROH of 08/16?Anybody here have?

jwt15
08-17-2010, 11:45 AM
I like it ok but I dont see ROH ever making it big

Angela
08-17-2010, 06:23 PM
I stopped watching wrestling on tv a while ago... I caught the occasional bits and pieces of a WWE show or TNA, but I didn't watch entire shows... the hubby and I have been watching ROH as of late, and I never had it before, and I wish I had! It's great! Well, not great, but QUITE enjoyable!

PS: Necro Butcher is AWESOME!...

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 11:26 PM
I always wanted to watch this show but i don't have this channel.

jwt15
08-18-2010, 11:51 PM
Go on youtube and watch it I just got done watching one and it was my first it's ok but the one I watched was to heavy on recaps from what happened the week before

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Go on youtube and watch it I just got done watching one and it was my first it's ok but the one I watched was to heavy on recaps from what happened the week before

okay thanks.

Bodom
08-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Really wish I have HDNet.

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Really wish I have HDNet.

Same here.

wrestlingfan316
08-22-2010, 11:04 PM
Best wrestling show on TV every week. Hands down!

too bad it is on a channel no one gets. I do try to watch it on youtube every now and then(the user ROHBrazil has permission from HD-Net to upload the shows) Why would ROH do to a channel that so few people get if they are trying to get their name out there to non-hardcore wrestling fans?

I have seen it a few times and it is ok.(maybe it would be better if I knew more of the guys.) I know they have produced many great stars(Styles, Danielson, Generation Me, CM Punk, Desmond Wolfe) so there is no doubt that they are a good company.

On a side note I still haven't gotten watch the Daniels vs Tyler Black match I wonder if it is any good.

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Saw an episode of ROH. Not bad.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2010, 01:20 AM
It is pretty darn good if I do say so myself. There is just something about Ring Of Honor that throws me off while at the sametime keeping a firm grasp of my attention. I also checked out their main website... Is their roster really that small??

wrestlingfan316
10-10-2010, 10:47 PM
It is pretty darn good if I do say so myself. There is just something about Ring Of Honor that throws me off while at the sametime keeping a firm grasp of my attention. I also checked out their main website... Is their roster really that small??

I have only watched a few episodes so don't quote me on this.

I think that is their base roster but they have a lot of people that wrestle for them semi-regularly but aren't techiniquely members of the roster. For example Chris Daniels has appeared a few times in the past months but he isn't on the roster page.

On a side note I plan on watching a lot of ROG now that I am disapointed with the "They" angle of TNA. I will still watch TNA but they are beginging to disapoint even me, which is saying a lot because I haven't really been majorly disapointed with TNA till now.

BOUND FOR GLORY SPOILERS BELOW!!!

I do like that EV 2.0 finally got a win though.

Necroyeti
10-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Fantastic main event tonight