PDA

View Full Version : R-Truth

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 11:27 AM
What does the wrestling community think about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkvhQRt8RQY

Please pay close attention to the dude at .39, 1.18, 2.09, 2.48 that guy is my hero. I look forward to reading your comments. hahahahahahah

U MAD???
To my SHOWERHEADS- please click on forums and go to THE TEA SPOT make your voice loud and clear in the poll "who is your favorite forum poster?" Thank you my SHOWERHEADS, thank you.....
infinite wisdom

Freedom of speech is wonderful – right up there with the freedom not to listen

SgtGohan
10-12-2010, 11:33 AM
i wanna be just like him when i grow up

DirtySteal
10-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Get krunked?

That sounds like slang for getting stoned.

Mr Perfect
10-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Why is he your hero? Because he's fat and dances retarded?

and what the hell is a showerhead?

Sondreg
10-12-2010, 06:12 PM
IPEEINTHESHOWER stop being such an attention whore. Showerhead? Really!? You are a fucking joke, making up catchphrases by just adding parts of ur nickname to old ones is not only sad its makes you come over as an absolute tool. Infinite wisdom my ass.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Why is he your hero? Because he's fat and dances retarded?

and what the hell is a showerhead?

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I go to a lot of live events and most ppv's around the country. Believe it or not I have as fun watching people in the crowd than I do the action in the ring. I am of legal age so I take full advantage of the beer stand when I attend these events. Their are hundreds of guys like that one just having fun and dont take pro rasslin so serious. Not to sure I can say the same thing for some of the people that post comments on here. They act like pro rasslin is life and death. Dont get me wrong I love pro rasslin, i just take it for what it is, a show. Thanks for asking...
p.s A SHOWERHEAD is someone who likes my post, they dont have to always agree with them but they understand my infinite wisdom non the less. They are my followers, my SHOWERHEADS. Without them there would be no me. (I bet you heard that one before):)
I get to flip the script now------

Sondreg, thank you for taking time out of your wonderful day to spread love and joy (im sure your parents are really proud of you). I bet your one of my closet SHOWERHEADS. i think you need to read the definition of what a tool really is. Let my infinite wisdom help you out with this one. A "tool" is someone who does not make decisions or statements for themselves. Rather, they parrot a party line and act more on what others may think of them than on what is right. Clearly im not a tool because I make my own decisions and my own statements myself. I'm sure when you reach the 9th grade you will learn how to use words correctly. Until then dont stop taking pro active and may i suggest some meditation for your anger. You are clearly mad..

infinite wisdom

Chicago law prohibits eating in a place that is on fire.

Splattered-Dreams
10-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Good tron. There are no showerheads

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 08:55 PM
please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Spattered-dreams, your from the UK no wonder you can't understand my infinite wisdom. This is a rasslin forum therefore does not count but I bet your a billy no-mates in real life. Im sure your bollocks are really small, but look on the bright side your so nancy im sure one the the munters in the UK will go out with you eventually. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
slpattered dreams is a nosey parker

Splattered-Dreams
10-12-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm sorry, but unfortunately I don't value the opinion of someone who a) judges someone based on their location and b) makes ridiculous assumptions based on one forum post. Whatever next? Someone using toilet humour in their sig? Oh, wait.. sorry about that.

i bet u hav no ffrendz in reel lyf cus ur a dik lolz

I'm clearly not the "nosey parker" (what the hell?), coming from the person who judges people's personal lives :p

Freder
10-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Showerheads? Much better than Cole Miners.

Splattered-Dreams
10-12-2010, 09:20 PM
How much did he pay you to say that? :D

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. One of my SHOWERHEADS has spoken. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
The shortest distance between two points is under construction

Kid_Gangsta
10-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Get krunked?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2hhkioo.gif no to get crunk means to get hyped, get pumped, excited etc.

Splattered-Dreams
10-12-2010, 09:55 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2hhkioo.gif no to get crunk means to get hyped, get pumped, excited etc.

Well, that's just no fun, is it?

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
10-12-2010, 10:51 PM
dude leave him alone
hes funny, crazy and ryt most of the tym lol

he reminds mi of brian kendrick

SilverGhost
10-12-2010, 11:31 PM
R-Truth needs to get R-rested(Jeff Ross pun in which I am kidding! He is good in the ring)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.
http://www.blackjokes.net/heartshirt.jpg

U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Beer – the reason I wake up every afternoon.

Scottland
10-13-2010, 02:57 AM

Just to tell you "Crunk" is technically a stoner term. Crunk stands for to get drunk & take crack. Crack + Drunk = Crunk. But what it seems the word has become used for other things now.

Tommy Thunder
10-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Just to tell you "Crunk" is technically a stoner term. Crunk stands for to get drunk & take crack. Crack + Drunk = Crunk. But what it seems the word has become used for other things now.

Think it's also been used to describe getting crazy and drunk.

Bodom
10-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Gotta love a PG television show telling little kids to get Crunk. $5 says Vince doesn't even know what it means.

Bodom
10-13-2010, 09:16 AM
R-Truth needs to get R-rested(Jeff Ross pun in which I am kidding! He is good in the ring)

What he needs is to get R-leased. Can't cut a promo, the rapping gimmick is overplayed, and his wrestling styles consists of nothing but unnecessary corckscrews.

Sondreg
10-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Yes thats exactly what a tool is and you fit the description perfectly. Maybe you should call your so called followers showertools, a lot more fitting name. Just the fact that you F5 this page constantly shows that you do take this way too serious. Good one mr contradiction. O shit you used the 9th grade joke, damn you got me there man. Hope you got the attention now you desperately craved for. Good day to you sir.

SilverGhost
10-13-2010, 10:28 AM
What he needs is to get R-leased. Can't cut a promo, the rapping gimmick is overplayed, and his wrestling styles consists of nothing but unnecessary corckscrews.

Unnecessary corkscrews makes R-Truth fun xD

He won't be R-leased.

Bodom
10-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Unnecessary corkscrews makes R-Truth fun xD

He won't be R-leased.

Im a dreamer

SilverGhost
10-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Im a dreamer

We are all dreamers!

Just that I'm A Tommy Dreamer!

-sets up a flaming glass table with barbed wire on top-

SgtGohan
10-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Get krunked?

very pg isnt it..

Splattered-Dreams
10-13-2010, 12:02 PM
very pg isnt it..

Michelle McCool's music, I swear, mentions the word "dick" at leastm twice, too...

Bodom
10-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Michelle McCool's music, I swear, mentions the word "dick" at leastm twice, too...

So THATS what she means by "you're not enough for me"

Splattered-Dreams
10-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Not a lot of tread left on those tyres, I'd imagine

CobraNightviper
10-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi i'm new but i've been reading the blogs on this site for a while now and finally joined anyway on this R-truth matter why does Micheal Cole always bad mouth him when he comes to the ring?I know he only loves the Miz you can tell that from his commentary but it seems to me he's especially hard on truth(yeah I said hard)anyway is he racisist?or does he just not like rap who knows he might just think R-truth sucks I don't really see him winning the wwe title myself anyway I was just wondering what you guys might think.............................

Splattered-Dreams
10-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi i'm new but i've been reading the blogs on this site for a while now and finally joined anyway on this R-truth matter why does Micheal Cole always bad mouth him when he comes to the ring?I know he only loves the Miz you can tell that from his commentary but it seems to me he's especially hard on truth(yeah I said hard)anyway is he racisist?or does he just not like rap who knows he might just think R-truth sucks I don't really see him winning the wwe title myself anyway I was just wondering what you guys might think.............................

I agree, I know its hard to value Cole's opinion, but his stupid remarks could tamper R Truth's efforts of getting over. I've usually agreed with the heel announcers over the years but I rarely agree with Cole. He talks shit about the talent and makes the heels look stupid (Coach did the exact same thing, just telling blatent lies in an attempt to put heels over. People's shit detectors where going off left, right and centre)

DirtySteal
10-13-2010, 01:55 PM

I prefer to think when R-Truth says Get Crunked he means get stoned.

Kid_Gangsta
10-13-2010, 05:00 PM

yeah thats most likely the original denotation of the word crunk, but the version of the word crunk that R -Truth is using is the one that rappers from the south (US) use in clubs and stuff basically telling people to get excited. remember its "PG" now so hey, http://i55.tinypic.com/3355jyd.gif

mikenigma
10-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Oh no. Don't tell Scottland he's wrong about crunk. He flips out. I've seen it. Check out "450 Splat" if you don't believe me....

Bodom
10-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Christ. Enough of the argument over crunk.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Seriously.

Just talk about either how bad or good R-Truth is.

Bodom
10-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Seriously.

Just talk about how bad R-Truth is.

Fixed for accuracy ;)

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Fixed for accuracy ;)

You hate R-Truth. I get it xD

Bodom
10-14-2010, 12:26 AM
You hate R-Truth. I get it xD

Iv never seen anything in the guy. To this day I still can't believe that he's a 2 time World Champ

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Iv never seen anything in the guy. To this day I still can't believe that he's a 2 time World Champ

Should've watched TNA in the past xD

Bodom
10-14-2010, 12:30 AM
Should've watched TNA in the past xD

Believe it or not, but TNA was good back then!

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Believe it or not, but TNA was good back then!

Then youll know why Ron got the title twice!

R-Truth though....I don't see him yet with a major title.

Bodom
10-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Then youll know why Ron got the title twice!

R-Truth though....I don't see him yet with a major title.

The rapping gimmick screams mid-carder for life.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 12:45 AM
The rapping gimmick screams mid-carder for life.

Seriously.

R-Truth needs a new gimmick, turn heel and he will get pushed to new heights!

Bodom
10-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Seriously.

R-Truth needs a new gimmick, turn heel and he will get pushed to new heights!

ehh I don't know about that. Just ditch the rapping, make him less of a goof, and he'll be good to go

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 12:51 AM
ehh I don't know about that. Just ditch the rapping, make him less of a goof, and he'll be good to go

R-Truth needs to get R-rested, like R-Kelly
(Jeff Ross pun)

Scottland
10-14-2010, 01:38 AM
R-Truth needs to get R-rested, like R-Kelly
(Jeff Ross pun)

I don't think child molesting 12 year olds is the exact way to go for R-Truth.

Triple Nickle
10-14-2010, 04:29 AM
I think R-Truth is just trying to be the next Cena. Here are my reason(s) for thinking this.

1. Go watch Cena when he first started in the WWE. You remember he was a Dr of Thug-a-nomics.
Hell he even had his own Raps Yo. Stupid shit like that.

2. They both have about the same height, weight, build. R-Truth has tons of fans, reguardless of what I think about
him.

3. Truth has been reasonably healthy so far and has proved that he can work the crowd.

I just think he is in line for the Cena spot thats all.

I hate R Truth, about as real gangster as The Mean Street Posse'

Thoughts?

Splattered-Dreams
10-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Rodney is gangsta for life yo.

But seriously, I agree with the poster who said that his gimmick is mid-card. However his new music is alright, much better than his previous one :p with his new theme (I know it shuldnt matter!) I can picture him in bigger matches

mikenigma
10-14-2010, 12:36 PM
I really liked Ron Killings in TNA, when 3 Live Crew was around.

Scottland
10-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Oh no. Don't tell Scottland he's wrong about crunk. He flips out. I've seen it. Check out "450 Splat" if you don't believe me....

Dude, I didn't flip out (man, are you over-sensational or what?) let alone I was in a debate with a certain individual that got a little heated but anyways...get off my case.