PDA

View Full Version : Ring The Bell - Episode #6

ELNIOJR
10-19-2011, 01:02 PM
From the creator of all the previous episodes (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/tags.php?tag=ring+the+bell), today we present you the 6th and the Bring The Bash edition, of Ring The Bell. An episode based on 2 courageous guests, who allied themselves with their imagination and found a little time to together, in simple and brave words, battle the evil and negative things in the wrestling industry, at the moment.

RTB – Bring The Bash: a true inspirational episode, on theaters right now. If you just keep on reading.

Starring YOUcanCALLmeCRACK, and HeelTurn:

HeelTurn (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6077-HeelTurn): First up, great to finally be doing one of these. Now when I was given the topic of something you dislike in wrestling at the moment, it took a while to think of just one thing to discuss. I mean theres the whole BFG debacle with Hogan nixing Roode's big moment, theres the Triple H COO storyline, the constant WWE championship changes etc, but in the end I thought I would discuss the John Morrison Situation...

Now I am not his biggest fan (thats the job of my girlfriend), but theres no denying the guy has talent, and is over with the crowds, yet we sit here watching him job week after week and seemingly being on the verge of the dreaded "Future Endeavourment". I hate the term buried, but JoMo, along with McIntyre is being buried, and much like McIntyre it seems to be because of their so called better-halfs. It seems a lifetime ago that he was challenging Miz for the WWE title in a great Falls Count Anywhere match, or stealing the show at the Rumble, or the Raw Elimination Chamber. Remember when he main evented Extreme Rules, feuded with R-Truth, appeared on the Money in the Bank poster and looked set to win it before his injury? Well thats all changed now. If JoMo is on his way out, it seems a bit strange that he is appearing on Raw and Smackdown, not to forget he challenged for the US and IC titles on PPV recently.

So if he is really on his way out, is the WWE just getting their moneys worth out of him? Surely they would have re-signed him by now, as we all know the WWE likes to have everyones contracts renewed well in advance. Whatever happens its a damn shame that it has ended up this way, sure he needs help with promos, but in my opinion, he never had that trouble as a heel. My thoughts, turn the guy heel, hell team him back up with The Miz, and throw R-Truth into the mix and you have yourself a great faction of superstars feeling that they are being underused. So if this is the end of the Monday Night Delight, this is without doubt another case of the WWE letting someone go without truely untapping their potential. Should he be punished for the fact Melina has trouble shutting her mouth, or legs for that matter? No. All of his problems, the mic skills, the longetivity of his in ring style can all be ammended, and in my honest opinion he should/could be a World Champion, and not possibly on his way to *gulp* TNA.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?127-YOUcanCALLmeCRACK): First off, thank you for having me on, ELNIOJR. So this week, we need to be critical about something in wrestling. It should not be too hard with the state wrestling is in today. I would like to bring up an issue that has not really been brought up lately, WWE's Tag Team Division. Since Vince was "relieved of his duties" many people have been saying the tag team division has taken a step in the right direction. That is not the case at all. Just because we have two teams with actual tag team names does not make a tag team division good. Following WWE's lazy tag team trend over the last few years, they are still taking established stars that are stuck in the mid-card, giving the team a name that reflects the names or the gimmicks of both partners, doing a little mash-up of their theme songs, and calling them an established tag team.

What happened to the good old days where a tag team actually made a debut as a tag team? When was the last time you saw a tag team match and didn't think it was a randomly made by Teddy Long?

It just doesn't make any sense to me. In Florida Championship Wrestling, they have had quite a few tag teams and when they come up to the big shows, they get broken up for whatever reason. The Dude Busters, The Fortunate Sons, The Rotundos, Los Aviadores (Epico and Hunico), The Colossal Connection, and The Usos... I forgot that they were still in the tag division. I guess case and point.

Do not get me wrong, I enjoy Bourne, Kofi, Miz, and Truth as both single wrestlers and even teamed up as Air Boom and Awesome Truth, but please call the division what it is, a one-team tag team division with several single stars with nothing better written for them. I guess what I am trying to say is "don't give me piss and try and convince me it's lemonade."The only tag team in my eyes are The Usos.

Let me close with a huge thank you for having me on and one a closing thought:

How do you know the tag division in WWE is bad? When the only true tag team has won the tag team championships the same amount of times as we all have – ZERO.

Give-A-Finger: Today we’re only going to give thumbs up, and point out good things, since the topic was about negatives. Just to make contrast:

HeelTurn (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6077-HeelTurn): Now something I believe the WWE is doing right, is pushing its younger talent. Now we all know not everyone can be pushed at once, but at the moment the WWE is pushing the likes of Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and finally Zack Ryder. Veterans like Henry and Christian are finally in the limelight to, sure they’re not younger talent, but they are new faces to the main event scene. Henry has been very impressive as of late, his promo work is great and he actually looks like a World champion, Sheamus is another guy who is very impressive, and has had a great year in terms of matches.

But back to the younger talents. Earlier this year Cody began his darker gimmick, and it started off with a bang!, beating Mysterio at Mania. However this push soon slowed down, until of course he was given the IC title. Now, with the classic IC title around his waist, he is in a feud with Smackdown's biggest name, Randy Orton in feud which I hope helps Cody reach greater heights. Dolph Ziggler won the World title back in January (remember that?) but then he slowly slipped away, but now he seems set to achieve bigger things to. His reign as US champ may soon be over, but theres no doubt that Ziggler is in a better place now than he has been all year.

Finally we get to Zack Ryder, a guy both the WWE fans and even the likes of John Cena wanted to see pushed. Now he looks as if he may become the US champion (something I would have bet money on going to Alex Riley first) and that is big, the WWE is pushing a guy that we actually want to see pushed, not the likes of Big Zeke. So yes the likes of Barrett, Bryan, Riley, JoMo and McIntyre are being pushed down the card, which is a shame, the fact that the WWE are actually trying to find their future crop of main eventers is a promising sign of the future.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?127-YOUcanCALLmeCRACK): Something positive has got to be the Orton-Cody feud that is unfolding in front of us now. There are many, many good things that can come forth. For one, Cody is being elevated to the next level. It is nice to see someone being built up the proper way rather than blindly throwing the heavyweight belt on someone and calling them a star. Second, it brings some long awaited prestige to the IC title.

Third, there is no doubt Cody has paid his dues and deserves it. It is nice to see people get what they deserve in life and wrestling. Finally, we should have a good, entertaining feud with some good wrestling and with a solid story. Regardless of who goes over in the end, let's just sit back and enjoy!

And, our time is up. The End…

I’m so Sorry of The Week: Bobby Roode

http://wwe-zone.ru/uploads/posts/2011-08/1312956011_hulkamania.jpg

S.E. Zero
10-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Great RTB, definitely an awesome read :D

Y2Jryder
10-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Great thread again,

now first of all, I hate It when people saying that somebody needs to turn heel, and it's the same with Morrison. Most people on the roster are better heels than faces. Guys like Miz, R-truth, Orton, Morrison, Ryder, Ziggler, Swagger, Kane, Barret, D. Bryan, Bourne, Kidd, Mason Ryan, Riley, Mcintyre, Ezekiel, Del rio.. (I can go on and on but you get my point heelturn).

Second, you saying that Morrison deserves a push, but so do Riley,Ryder,Mcintyre,Kidd, Dibiase, Barret, D.bryan..... So If you want to push a star, another star has to leave the scene, That would be guys like Swagger, Ziggler, Rhodes, Orton, Cena , Del Rio , Punk , HHH, Big show, Henry, Christian..

WWE just needs to make choices which wrestler they are gonna push.

Know the thing with the Tag team stuff, I completely agree, When Kofi & Bourne won the tag team belt everybody was exciting about the revive of the tag team division, look at It now lol.

The bad thing of this thread is that it has to end with Hogan:D

SESAfro
10-19-2011, 03:53 PM
When the only true tag team has won the tag team championships the same amount of times as we all have
That, right there is the truth.

Great RTB. I think pretty much everyone thinks the Morrison fiasco is pretty stupid, immature and disappointing.

Y2J___Y2J
10-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Good stuff..
Especially with the tag division as of the last couple of years.. mostly guys in the mid-card that they have nothing for

ELNIOJR
10-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Great thread again,

now first of all, I hate It when people saying that somebody needs to turn heel, and it's the same with Morrison. Most people on the roster are better heels than faces. Guys like Miz, R-truth, Orton, Morrison, Ryder, Ziggler, Swagger, Kane, Barret, D. Bryan, Bourne, Kidd, Mason Ryan, Riley, Mcintyre, Ezekiel, Del rio.. (I can go on and on but you get my point heelturn).

Second, you saying that Morrison deserves a push, but so do Riley,Ryder,Mcintyre,Kidd, Dibiase, Barret, D.bryan..... So If you want to push a star, another star has to leave the scene, That would be guys like Swagger, Ziggler, Rhodes, Orton, Cena , Del Rio , Punk , HHH, Big show, Henry, Christian..

WWE just needs to make choices which wrestler they are gonna push.

Know the thing with the Tag team stuff, I completely agree, When Kofi & Bourne won the tag team belt everybody was exciting about the revive of the tag team division, look at It now lol.

The bad thing of this thread is that it has to end with Hogan:D

HaHa! Well, Hogan is the most talked about man this week, for 1236579976378 reasons...

chunkkynutzzz
10-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Hulk Hogan is Immortal Brother
Let me tell ya something , Dude!
I will forever be wrestling Brother
And be the top dog dude
And keep wrestling on the map brother
And my pythons dude
And hulkamainia will keep running wild ,Brother
And keep the icon alive dude
And Brothers and dude will unite
And Say together that hogan needs to die..

Dr. Death
10-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Another great RTB Elniojr. Keep up the good work, and hats off to HeelTurn and YOUcanCALLmeCRACK for a job well done.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Thank you everyone and thank you for having me on

ELNIOJR
10-20-2011, 05:34 AM
Thank you everyone and thank you for having me on

No problem bro. Thanks to both of you.
Without the guests, the show goes nowhere...

steveorton
10-20-2011, 06:22 AM
RTB the most electrifying show in all of the EWN :cool:

Thumbs up to Heelturn and YoucanCallmeCrack for a great job. Wrt the Morrison situation I think Y2JRyder is correct for a guy to receive a push one of the top guys has to step down. I was a MoFo but now I don't care if he stays or leaves he's easily manipulated by Melina (Morrison is a very weak minded individual) and no talent on the mic. Yes he is a spot monkey but you need more than that to make it in the WWE, you have to tell a storyline to get the fans interested in your matches. Sometimes you can tell the story within the ropes but most of the time you have to cut good promos to get fans invested. I understand what YoucanCallmeCrack is saying but for now I am just glad there are some decent tag teams and tag team matches on WWE TV. Although they just throw together teams at least those guys get TV time and exposure so imo it's a good thing and will also help elevate these guys as future single champions.

The positive I will go with Heelturn on this one :)

As always must give a shout out to my bro ELNIOJR for taking the time to host RTB :) Great job man and I can't wait for the next one :cool:

ELNIOJR
10-20-2011, 07:46 AM
HaHa Thanks steve, again for the "encouraged" words. When it comes to the Tag Team, I must say a couple days ago I was thinking about The Usos push that seems to me "shortened" a little bit. I was expecting THEM to beat Otunga-Michael and capture the golds, but then they were gone. Wonder what happened.

And yes, they are the ONLY REAL Tag Team in the company right now.

HeelTurn
10-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Thank for the opinions both agreeing and disagreeing. The point I was trying to put across was, I know everyone cant be pushed at once, I actually mentioned that in the second part lol I just think its bad that JoMo is on the verge of being released, and as far as turning heel, he was much better and more entertaining as a bad guy in my opinion.