PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage :mad:

steveorton
10-19-2011, 10:51 AM
So I am 21 years old and I have been driving for approximately 4 years (probably alittle more) and I have seen alot of accidents and ignorant drivers. I have gotten many bad drives but none worse than yesterday. A guy (an asshole) literally nearly ran me off the road and straight into a huge steel bridge pillar post. Why you may ask because I was trying to get into a lane of traffic. He purposely did it and when I confronted him he just sped off. If I had a weapon I swear I would have beaten him.

My question is has this ever happened to you or have you ever done this to someone and describe the incident if you like.

HolyJose2391
10-19-2011, 11:28 AM
I live in the Washington DC area=worst. drivers. ever! it pisses me off

Polly-Pablo
10-19-2011, 11:47 AM
I drive into London fairly often....there are too many asshole's on the road there that I'd be here all day!

VanHooliganX
10-19-2011, 08:49 PM
I can't drive and i'm from a fair busy traffic'd area. Don't really have a problem a part from old bastards not seeing me when i'm clearly half way across the road already. I must also mention i'm the worst front seat driver to have, because I troll pedestrians and other drivers in different ways. Anyway.

I went to Belfast this year.
I have never seen so many dickheads driving in 1 area. I got so pissed at obvious stuff they weren't doing. The most annoying part was when my girlfriend overtook this car, or that was the case until he sped up, with oncoming traffic getting closer.

We were fine because common sense triggered for him and he practically stopped his car, I tol her to slow down so he could catch up and I put my window down and kept throwing mcdonald rubbish at him whilst sticking the middle finger up.

Well I did say I was the worst front seat passenger to have. I assure you i'm a nice person in real life. Just not to retarded cunts.

steveorton
10-20-2011, 08:42 AM
I got a ticket yesterday and I was clearly within in my rights I hate when the police abuse their power. Anyways I have become unlucky with my car (I am superstitious that way) so I bought a new one yesterday.