PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Diva Poll

Polly-Pablo
10-18-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm intrigued as to what floats your boats.....

Asherdelampyr
10-18-2011, 07:48 PM
I can't see the poll
but I vote for Beth Pheonix (current) or Lita (all time)

Polly-Pablo
10-18-2011, 07:51 PM
I can't see the poll
but I vote for Beth Pheonix (current) or Lita (all time)

It's up there now....

I went for Lita....and no, I'm not that way inclined

Tommy Thunder
10-18-2011, 07:53 PM
I think you know who I voted for :p

Polly-Pablo
10-18-2011, 07:56 PM
I think you know who I voted for :p

Grrr.......well, someone has to have her I guess lol

Rich Cranium
10-18-2011, 07:58 PM
As far as looks, ability? I like Lita for the skills and Kelly2 for the thrills. Lita got the vote.

Asherdelampyr
10-18-2011, 07:58 PM
It's up there now....

I went for Lita....and no, I'm not that way inclined

groovy
I still hope that if they do another Tough Enough run they get Lita as the female trainer, instead of Trish

Polly-Pablo
10-18-2011, 08:06 PM
As far as looks, ability? I like Lita for the skills and Kelly2 for the thrills. Lita got the vote.

Completely your choice Rich.....all round really...

Looks like Lita is popular! I like the idea of Lita for the next TE

VanHooliganX
10-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Kaitlyn and AJ. Good tag team together. Also both very fit.

IrkenInvader
10-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Lita all the way. I didn't even read the other options.

IrkenInvader
10-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Can somebody fix the tittle. Favorite doesn't have a U in it.

VanHooliganX
10-18-2011, 08:56 PM

Oh it does. Americanese just messes up a lot when it comes to the English language.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-18-2011, 09:03 PM
It has to be Lita, all day long for me! I remember seeing her WWE debut with Essa Rios, when she did the moonsault, it was class!! Plus she could run the ropes (yes, I'm looking at you K2). She had plenty of great matches and could mix it up with the guys too, I particularly enjoyed the feud with Malenko!!

Polly-Pablo
10-18-2011, 09:05 PM

In English it does...there is no such thing as English US as a language people...

You can't take another countries language, bastardise it and then claim it for your own and then have the cheek to slate the original spellings unless you're a really arrogant nation!!!

Oh wait......

*also - what's a tittle?*

Asherdelampyr
10-18-2011, 09:07 PM
It has to be Lita, all day long for me! I remember seeing her WWE debut with Essa Rios, when she did the moonsault, it was class!! Plus she could run the ropes (yes, I'm looking at you K2). She had plenty of great matches and could mix it up with the guys too, I particularly enjoyed the feud with Malenko!!

not to mention that hurricanrana, thought that may just be me wanting to be between Lita's ....... nevermind

Tommy Thunder
10-18-2011, 09:08 PM
In English it does...there is no such thing as English US as a language people...

You can't take another countries language, bastardise it and then claim it for your own and then have the cheek to slate the original spellings unless you're a really arrogant nation!!!

Oh wait......

*also - what's a tittle?*

PWNED by Polly!!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-18-2011, 09:09 PM
not to mention that hurricanrana, thought that may just be me wanting to be between Lita's ....... nevermind

Oh absolutely! She could drop a hurricanrana on me, all day long...... I'll be back in a bit. :p

VanHooliganX
10-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Oh absolutely! She could drop a hurricanrana on me, all day long...... I'll be back in a bit. :p

I get the feeling you wish you were Edge during the live celebration they had.
Until Cena fucking ruined it!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-18-2011, 09:35 PM
I get the feeling you wish you were Edge during the live celebration they had.
Until Cena fucking ruined it!

Damn right!! Lita can pin me anytime she wants............... sorry, I was thinking about that hurricanrana again! :p

zapphoman
10-18-2011, 09:45 PM
I used to like Lita alot(especially when she was doing that feud with Dean Malenko) but I lost alot of respect for her during the whole Edge, Matt, and her love triangle, that might I add really happened.

KJ PUNK
10-18-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm voting for someone not on the list:

Maria Kanellis

zapphoman
10-18-2011, 09:49 PM
I voted for Layla. Need a reason why? Just look at any of her pictures or watch any of her matches.

Polly-Pablo
10-19-2011, 12:01 AM
I voted for Layla. Need a reason why? Just look at any of her pictures or watch any of her matches.

Hmmm yes but....I don't really like torturing myself...

SilverGhost
10-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Lita all the way!

Super Kicked
10-19-2011, 03:24 AM
I went with Eve because she's a good wrestler. I mean, I could watch her and Beth go at it all day....wait I think I need to rephrase that....no, no I don't, I think it's worded perfectly.

Regal>Cena
10-19-2011, 03:40 AM
Beth. There is just something alluring about a woman who looks like she could rip your head off.

Dr. Death
10-19-2011, 08:08 AM
It was a hard choice, my top 2 were Natalya and Lita, both are skilled in the ring, but I went with Natalya bacause of who she was trained by and she is current - all time would have been Lita.

68wPayne
10-19-2011, 08:10 AM
Layla. That girl is hotter than the sun and has improved vastly in the ring.

Kenny_Penfold
10-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Lita and Trish were both fantastic and Trish especially had two big assets going for her. I never ever found her attractive but Chyna did so much for the Divas and really brought it to life. I know I'm breaking the rules but just putting it out there that she was class.

Tomsta666
10-19-2011, 10:21 AM
No Vicki Guerrero option???

Oh wells, Natalya will have to do!

jordan1995
10-19-2011, 10:24 AM
has to be lita for me

steveorton
10-19-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm intrigued as to what floats your boats.....

Since you said who floats my boat I am not going to take wrestling into account I am just going on looks and who I would hit on if I had the chance. So here goes Layla-smoking hot, Rosa-I just find her entising and Maryse - hot and just to see how she is in real life.

Asherdelampyr
10-19-2011, 11:53 AM
I used to like Lita alot(especially when she was doing that feud with Dean Malenko) but I lost alot of respect for her during the whole Edge, Matt, and her love triangle, that might I add really happened.

yup, she really fell for Edge while she was still with Matt, and yeah Edge really (probably) slept with her while she was still dating Matt
people do stupid shit, and if everyone involved has already moved past it (Matt stated a few times that he forgave them both) then why carry that grudge?

Wade Barrett 1979
10-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Very surprised Stratus hasn't got a single vote!!!

PandaMassacre
10-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Lita won this one by a landslide.

zapphoman
10-19-2011, 11:31 PM
yup, she really fell for Edge while she was still with Matt, and yeah Edge really (probably) slept with her while she was still dating Matt
people do stupid shit, and if everyone involved has already moved past it (Matt stated a few times that he forgave them both) then why carry that grudge?

cause to me it seemed unprofessional. They used a personal situation and (this is my personal opinion) I don't think that kind of stuff should be in the storylines. They might have all accepted using it and they may have moved past it, I just didn't like it. Also I don't like cheaters. You can easily just break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend before cheating on them.

Asherdelampyr
10-20-2011, 12:19 PM
cause to me it seemed unprofessional. They used a personal situation and (this is my personal opinion) I don't think that kind of stuff should be in the storylines. They might have all accepted using it and they may have moved past it, I just didn't like it. Also I don't like cheaters. You can easily just break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend before cheating on them.

I understand that, but I am not sure the idea of bringing it into story was the idea of anyone involved. I think Vince made that call, but I am not sure

The thing that always interested me about it is that nobody seemed to blame Edge, at least not as much as they did Lita, I mean, imo both parties are equally messed up here, but I guess that opinion is in the minority

Also, surprised that Trish hasn't received a single vote.

xAzureSkye
10-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Ivory wasnt on the list so I chose Trish

SESAfro
10-20-2011, 01:25 PM
I chose Beth, of course. It boggles me that you missed out so many other note worthy Divas. i.e. - Molly Holly

Asherdelampyr
10-20-2011, 01:30 PM
I chose Beth, of course. It boggles me that you missed out so many other note worthy Divas. i.e. - Molly Holly

1. that picture in your sig of Beth is so hot it distracts me

2. haven't we been over the whole "You didn't include wrestler x in your poll" ground already?

10 options, and it looks like she was trying to get a good mix of current and former talent :)

SESAfro
10-20-2011, 01:38 PM
1. that picture in your sig of Beth is so hot it distracts me

2. haven't we been over the whole "You didn't include wrestler x in your poll" ground already?

10 options, and it looks like she was trying to get a good mix of current and former talent :)
1. Then my job in done. lol

2. It probably has been covered but having Nikki and Brie there instead of Molly and Ivory makes my head numb.There could have been worst choices though. I just think all of them deserve a mention and not just a select few.

Asherdelampyr
10-20-2011, 01:57 PM

2. It probably has been covered but having Nikki and Brie there instead of Molly and Ivory makes my head numb.There could have been worst choices though. I just think all of them deserve a mention and not just a select few.

I would love to see more, maybe if we ask frank or something we can get more than just 10 choices per poll :)

xAzureSkye
10-21-2011, 06:24 PM

Gah i love Molly Holly. Her finisher is the greatest aerial finisher in wrestling

Polly-Pablo
10-21-2011, 06:35 PM

Nikki and Brie = still in the company....that's why they are there......plus this wasn't who is the best diva, it was who floats your boat.....

Lita and Trish may not still wrestle for WWE, but they have made appearances in the last few years, hence why I put them in..

Also - only 10 choices, I did 9 as otherwise there would have been a random 'older generation' Diva...

Another note - Molly Holly wasn't all that hot either!

And seriously, pick one or don't, no-one is forcing your hand to do anything, but for the love of God people...stop complaining about what people choose....try doing a poll yourself if you're that bothered!

There are bigger things in life to worry about and I'm tired of people thinking I have to explain myself to them....I have my own mind, I wanted answers from the options I chose and I shouldn't have to defend that all the time.

Have a little respect jeez...

On the most important note......Lita won anyway so...it shows that female wrestling fans do think the same way as male wrestling fans.....who'd have thought...

To all those who answered...thank you

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 06:58 PM
And seriously, pick one or don't, no-one is forcing your hand to do anything, but for the love of God people...stop complaining about what people choose....try doing a poll yourself if you're that bothered!

There are bigger things in life to worry about and I'm tired of people thinking I have to explain myself to them....I have my own mind, I wanted answers from the options I chose and I shouldn't have to defend that all the time.

On the most important note......Lita won anyway so...it shows that female wrestling fans do think the same way as male wrestling fans.....who'd have thought...

Amen to that! I was under the impression that this forum was to have FUN!! If you don't agree , fair enough buy don't bash the OP, who has gone to the trouble of putting a poll together!! Lets have FUN people!'

SESAfro
10-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Nikki and Brie = still in the company....that's why they are there......plus this wasn't who is the best diva, it was who floats your boat.....

Lita and Trish may not still wrestle for WWE, but they have made appearances in the last few years, hence why I put them in..

Also - only 10 choices, I did 9 as otherwise there would have been a random 'older generation' Diva...

Another note - Molly Holly wasn't all that hot either!

Sorry for tickling the wrong pickle by speaking my mind. Madam Polly.

The whole who's your favorite Diva thing shouldn't be dealt with a poll though. It may be easy to get the numbers but it obviously leaves people out of the equation. It's just that even though people like Jackie, Ivory, Molly, Rosa, AJ, etc. are left out and aren't even given a chance. With such a limited number it's bound to happen.

I wasn't asking you to explain yourself, I just was pointing it out. Saying just for the sake of getting it out.

I did pick so, I don't know how to feel about that mini-rant thing...

Note: Molly IS that hot. :)

Tomsta666
10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
I want natalya to sit on my face... Chick has an awesome arse!!

I'm drunk, i'm an arse man!!

Smothered!!

Tyson Kidd = Lucky cunt!!!

:cool:

Polly-Pablo
10-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Sorry for tickling the wrong pickle by speaking my mind. Madam Polly.

The whole who's your favorite Diva thing shouldn't be dealt with a poll though. It may be easy to get the numbers but it obviously leaves people out of the equation. It's just that even though people like Jackie, Ivory, Molly, Rosa, AJ, etc. are left out and aren't even given a chance. With such a limited number it's bound to happen.

I wasn't asking you to explain yourself, I just was pointing it out. Saying just for the sake of getting it out.

I did pick so, I don't know how to feel about that mini-rant thing...

Note: Molly IS that hot. :)

Please don't be rude, no need...and it's Cpl actually:p

I did a poll because OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE I wanted to know who people liked. If I wanted to know who people liked out of all of the Divas past and present, I would have started a thread on that, but I didn't so....

Plus, those threads are already done and out there...polls are about asking what people think out of your own personal choices, so I didn't miss anyone or leave them out, I added the people I was interested in, that's what polls are all about bud...

It wasn't a rant or a mini one....I can rant if you like, but that.....just wasn't
IN MY OPINION then...Molly wasn't and still isn't that hot - take the blonde hair away and all you get is meh....

I'm not :mad:, I'm just tired of people questioning others choices all the time and saying 'you missed so and so', when clearly, if it's a personal choice, they didn't...

I hope that makes sense now....don't feel:confused: about my post, just read what I said and try and understand where I am coming from...it wasn't a personal attack either, your post was just the last one before I responded...

Now...can we please have some fun on here?! This ain't school

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 07:13 PM
I want natalya to sit on my face... Chick has an awesome arse!!

I'm drunk, i'm an arse man!!

Smothered!!

Tyson Kidd = Lucky cunt!!!

:cool:

Ha! Somebody get this man a tequila!! That was ace! :D

Rich Cranium
10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Ha! Somebody get this man a tequila!! That was ace! :D

No! The drunken tourettes will get worse!

thejman93
10-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Lita. She's hot and talented.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
No! The drunken tourettes will get worse!

Aww, spoil sport! :p

SESAfro
10-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Please don't be rude, no need...and it's Cpl actually:p

I did a poll because OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE I wanted to know who people liked. If I wanted to know who people liked out of all of the Divas past and present, I would have started a thread on that, but I didn't so....

Plus, those threads are already done and out there...polls are about asking what people think out of your own personal choices, so I didn't miss anyone or leave them out, I added the people I was interested in, that's what polls are all about bud...

It wasn't a rant or a mini one....I can rant if you like, but that.....just wasn't
IN MY OPINION then...Molly wasn't and still isn't that hot - take the blonde hair away and all you get is meh....

I'm not :mad:, I'm just tired of people questioning others choices all the time and saying 'you missed so and so', when clearly, if it's a personal choice, they didn't...

I hope that makes sense now....don't feel:confused: about my post, just read what I said and try and understand where I am coming from...it wasn't a personal attack either, your post was just the last one before I responded...

Now...can we please have some fun on here?! This ain't school
Aww, I liked Madam. :(

We shall get back to the fun, even though it was still here.

Well I think Brunette Molly > Blonde Molly. Eh, different pokes for different folks.