PDA

View Full Version : Lucha stars tryout for WWE!!!

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-18-2011, 02:05 PM
I saw this on the main news page:

Kris Zellner reports that it has been rumored that up to seven CMLL wrestlers tried out for WWE before the SmackDown! tapings in Mexico City.

The day before, at the WWE RAW tapings, several independent and AAA talents tried out. No word at this time if WWE offered any deals to the talent that tried out.

Is WWE trying to make a luchedor strong Cruiserweight division, I hope so.:cool:

cato79
10-18-2011, 03:48 PM
I saw this on the main news page:

Is WWE trying to make a luchedor strong Cruiserweight division, I hope so.:cool:

Me too... I wonder who those "Luchadores" were... I hope the bring talent from CMLL such as "La Sombra", "Volador Jr." and not those TNA wannabes from AAA...

helmsley
10-18-2011, 09:35 PM
i heard that hijo de dr wagner and hijo del fantasma are some of the talent that made the try out

personally, i hope for dr wagner jr, la sombra, xtreme tiger, dragon rojo jr and of course mr niebla

dub
10-18-2011, 10:51 PM
Sounds like a really cool idea but do you think the fans in live arena's will appreciate lucha style wrestling? I mean everytime Sin Cara gets in the ring the crowd is DEAD. Of course Rey Mysterio is the guy they like but he has been WWEized. He doesn't wrestle nowhere near the style he used too.

helmsley
10-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Sounds like a really cool idea but do you think the fans in live arena's will appreciate lucha style wrestling? I mean everytime Sin Cara gets in the ring the crowd is DEAD. Of course Rey Mysterio is the guy they like but he has been WWEized. He doesn't wrestle nowhere near the style he used too.

wwe (in its wwf time) had a show called superastros where only lucha style wrestling was seen so its pretty likely, at least i hope so

TheRockerGother
10-19-2011, 09:29 AM
They'd have to find time and by find time I mean give the divas division less time,promo less time,and main eventers less time and I don't see that happening sure maybe they'll hire a few though.

Y2Jryder
10-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Just did it to please the crowd

chunkkynutzzz
10-19-2011, 01:47 PM
I would like to see Extreme Tiger in WWE

Y2J___Y2J
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Me too... I wonder who those "Luchadores" were... I hope the bring talent from CMLL such as "La Sombra", "Volador Jr." and not those TNA wannabes from AAA...

I've never watched the Mexican shows, although I have gone through some stuff on youtube but nothing more,
but is CMLL a lot better than AAA ??

chunkkynutzzz
10-19-2011, 04:43 PM
I've never watched the Mexican shows, although I have gone through some stuff on youtube but nothing more,
I say AAA is better, but CMLL have amazing talent, just that AAA is more Entertaining with the storylines in place

cato79
10-19-2011, 05:27 PM
I say AAA is better, but CMLL have amazing talent, just that AAA is more Entertaining with the storylines in place

AAA is not PG, they have bloody matches and a lot of things that they've copied from TNA since they have a partnership...

If we talk about wrestling CMLL is way better than AAA, the technique their talent has is higher and also the quality of the move sets... AAA use a lot of weapons and interferences...

I like the names mentioned above, Dr. Wagner (kinf of old), Hijo del Fantasma (Great talent)...

helmsley
10-19-2011, 08:06 PM
They'd have to find time and by find time I mean give the divas division less time,promo less time,and main eventers less time and I don't see that happening sure maybe they'll hire a few though.

instead of having nxt or superstars they could do a cruserweight only program with the top title being the cruserweight championship, i mean, it could be a LOT better than both shows

helmsley
10-19-2011, 08:09 PM

cmll has almost no storylines, unless they are targeting for a mask vs mask or hair match,but the sad part is that most rivalries doesnt even end, but they indeed have outstanding talent ( ultimo guerrero, atlantis, la sombra, volador jr, la mascara, averno, etc....)

aaa is has more entertaining factors than wrestling factors, but still they can pull tremendous matches ( like mesias vs la park a while ago) and since we can now see tna talent wrestling aaa talent some matches are really really good