PDA

View Full Version : I can see this happening for Matt Hardy in TNA.....

AndyWonder
10-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Matt joins his brother in the "THEY" unit. Him and Jeff have a series of matches with the Motor City Machine Guns and beat them for the TNA tag team title. That would be a classic match up! Jeff can hold TNA World title and half of tag team title at same time. Matt can have a new beginning in TNA.

KSTornado
10-12-2010, 09:50 AM
I think that would be a good match up when the Hardy's were in their prime. Hardy's are getting slow. All the drug use has finally taken it's toll.

vbirwin
10-12-2010, 10:46 AM
If Matt goes to TNA I would actually expect him to be a face and feud with Jeff and the new NWO/THEY group. The group is already too big and full of heels to add another big name and Matt would come in with instant heat in a feud with his brother if he joined the TNA faction.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Does anyone really give a sh*t about Matt Hardy? I know he has heart but does he really have talent, IMO not much. It's true he probably wasn't used in the WWE as well as he could have been but you cant make pancakes out of horse sh*t. He has enough talent to keep getting a paycheck and be a mid-carder for life. I'm a loyalty guy and when he started his grape eating/on drugs video's and dissing his employer (which has made him millions) I lost some respect for him. Adults don't do that kind of stuff, 16 year old's do. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Anything you lose automatically doubles in value.

cetotheizzo
10-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Yea I don’t really care too much about him anymore. Maybe if he left on good terms with WWE, instead of seating there trying to get fired. But matt is there to fight his brother, like a reverse of what they did in WWE awhile back.

Nanisha
10-12-2010, 05:12 PM
I don't think Matt'd be face. He's doing these heel promos all over YouTube and he said he'd support his brother, so I think he's going to join the "they" faction.
By the way, what is that group wiht Abyss and "they" called? They?

Robstar
10-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Yep him and Brutus Beefcake can team up as the biggest pair of second string pretenders ever seen in this business.

Splattered-Dreams
10-12-2010, 09:57 PM
I don't think Matt'd be face. He's doing these heel promos all over YouTube and he said he'd support his brother, so I think he's going to join the "they" faction.
By the way, what is that group wiht Abyss and "they" called? They?

I don't know, but I can raise another question - is Dixie part of "they?" If not, surely, Abyss should still e fired? :p

cetotheizzo
10-12-2010, 10:22 PM
I don't know, but I can raise another question - is Dixie part of "they?" If not, surely, Abyss should still e fired? :p

Good point, Dixie will probably try to get him fired, then Hogan and Bischoff will come to his rescues and out rank her some how, and let him keep his job.

Splattered-Dreams
10-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Good point, Dixie will probably try to get him fired, then Hogan and Bischoff will come to his rescues and out rank her some how, and let him keep his job.

Don't you just love storylines which are impossible to believe? :\

cetotheizzo
10-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Don't you just love storylines which are impossible to believe? :\

LOL sure do, it’s not a storyline without something impossible to believe in it.

Kid_Gangsta
10-12-2010, 10:40 PM
first off i want to say f*** Matt, hes always been a whiny lil b****. u guys posted excellent ideas for Matt but WWE is much smarter than that and i dont think they will pull the trigger right now especially that the "THEY" angle is in is prime i guess. AND even if he DOES get released RIGHT NOW, he still have a 90-day no compete clause lol http://i54.tinypic.com/153lht1.gif

http://i53.tinypic.com/260rfw5.gif sidenote: F*** Jeff aswell, hes lost all his appeal and hes fat and slow.

cetotheizzo
10-12-2010, 11:13 PM
True, if were coming up with all these ideas, then WWE have already thought of all the different possibilities of what TNA can do with him, if any of those ideas can make TNA money or bring their ratings up, then they won't let Matt out of his contract.

Splattered-Dreams
10-13-2010, 12:18 PM
True, if were coming up with all these ideas, then WWE have already thought of all the different possibilities of what TNA can do with him, if any of those ideas can make TNA money or bring their ratings up, then they won't let Matt out of his contract.

I doubt it. At the end of the day, TNA isn't even a spec of dust on WWE's ass, let's face it. Matt moving to TNA wouldnt take any viewers away from WWE.

Bodom
10-13-2010, 12:35 PM
I doubt it. At the end of the day, TNA isn't even a spec of dust on WWE's ass, let's face it. Matt moving to TNA wouldnt take any viewers away from WWE.

Truth. If Kurt, Hogan, Sting, and all the other names who are a hell of alot bigger than Matt, couldn't give TNA a significant boost in ratings, than Matt jumping over isn't going to do shit for them.