PDA

View Full Version : "c'mon eeeve!"

Viperfish
10-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Does anyone else get massively annoyed when Kelly Kelly is in a tag match or at ring side? Every 5 seconds she goes "C'mon Eve!" in exactly the same tone and pitch. Sure enough when I saw her come out with Eve tonight, 5 seconds into the match she began. She couldn't possibly be any more annoying at ring side... except maybe if she were ugly to boot.

broc808
10-17-2011, 09:01 PM
well the matches only last like 2 minutes so it's not like you have to hear it long

the wrestling shade
10-17-2011, 10:56 PM
kelly kelly and eve = beautifull randy orton/ and cena with boobs. enough said!

Wade Barrett 1979
10-17-2011, 11:00 PM
kelly kelly and eve = beautifull randy orton/ and cena with boobs. enough said!

Well that's a disturbing image, that's going to keep me awake at night! :p

charmingone28
10-17-2011, 11:16 PM
As disturbing as that image is, its right on the nose. They are just like Orton and Cena cant wrestle for s**t but creative pushes them down our throats constantly *and man even that sounded bad*....

Jags
10-18-2011, 04:24 AM
Comparing those two to Randy Orton and John Cena is overreacting. Not a big fan of both those guys, but I see why they're at the place they're at. The problem with Randy Orton and John Cena is that they're being overbooked making the title picture very stale.

I don't mind the Divas Division at all as it is like max. 5 minutes on every show, but Kelly Kelly still annoys me. Not because she doesn't work hard or something, because I do believe she does. I just don't think it's enough, she can't run the ropes properly and sells very bad because of all the screaming. I'm not blaming the loads of people who say she earned her spot by her looks and not by her ability, because she does act like that.

Y2Jryder
10-18-2011, 04:31 AM
They had a match?

URATOOL
10-18-2011, 05:10 AM
I'd C'mon Eve.....

steveorton
10-18-2011, 06:09 AM
well the matches only last like 2 minutes so it's not like you have to hear it long

^^^this and I understand how you feel I am annoyed when she screams like a mad person.

Mizfit
10-18-2011, 07:28 AM
why compare them to Orton he can actually wrestle, I dont understand all this hate towards him sure he is a crappy face but that creatives fault for not doing anything with he gimmick when he turned,

as for comparing them to cena well yeah, Eve>Kelly>Cena

Chavo
10-18-2011, 08:44 AM
why compare them to Orton he can actually wrestle

Agreed that Orton can go in the ring but Orton on the mic is about as annoying as one of the divas

CM_SUXX_NOT
10-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Does anyone else get massively annoyed when Kelly Kelly is in a tag match or at ring side? Every 5 seconds she goes "C'mon Eve!" in exactly the same tone and pitch. Sure enough when I saw her come out with Eve tonight, 5 seconds into the match she began. She couldn't possibly be any more annoying at ring side... except maybe if she were ugly to boot.

she is ugly anyway
although her hair was quite nice on monday, MUCH better than that Barbie-style crap she had.

@URATOOL me too

xAzureSkye
10-18-2011, 04:11 PM
lol haters always pick up on the little things a wrestler does, and no offence to anyone who hates Kelly, but it's kinda pathetic. I mean anything Cena or whatever does people would make a thread about it or complain about it in another thread.. makes me laugh

K2Jelly
10-18-2011, 04:13 PM
lol haters always pick up on the little things a wrestler does, and no offence to anyone who hates Kelly, but it's kinda pathetic. I mean anything Cena or whatever does people would make a thread about it or complain about it in another thread.. makes me laugh

I agree 100%, dude. I'm not gonna pretend I'm above hating Barbara, but this is ridiculous.

Tommy Thunder
10-18-2011, 04:17 PM
I'd C'mon Eve.....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFkCo2QUPUhgyzkjGL1Quf5f_tBHt7d-VHLiE3yWZcrWSLL6OV75ZqlI6m5Q