PDA

View Full Version : do you think r truth...?

cy1911
10-17-2011, 08:56 PM
do you think he will win the world championship and miz gets the wwe title? I just have that feeling that some face like cena will wwe title and lets say sheamus or show win world title then they go after the titles after they face hhh and punk

cy1911
10-17-2011, 08:57 PM
and do you believe kevin nash will return and unite with miz and truth?

Rehmix
10-17-2011, 08:58 PM
do you think he will win the world championship and miz gets the wwe title? I just have that feeling that some face like cena will wwe title and lets say sheamus or show win world title then they go after the titles after they face hhh and punk

This seems very unlikely. They are not going to split them up like that. They are better for the Tag titles and not for the two world titles.

cy1911
10-17-2011, 09:02 PM
i see what ya mean but i mean kinda like a power team.. honestly I dont think its ever been done where a team holds both world titles ( correct me if im wrong)

68wPayne
10-17-2011, 09:08 PM
i see what ya mean but i mean kinda like a power team.. honestly I dont think its ever been done where a team holds both world titles ( correct me if im wrong)

No, but there was a time win Triple H and Stone Cold held the WWE and IC titles with the Tag Championships. Before the brand split

Wade Barrett 1979
10-17-2011, 09:16 PM
No, but there was a time win Triple H and Stone Cold held the WWE and IC titles with the Tag Championships. Before the brand split

Also, Evolution; Trips: WHC, Orton: IC, Batista and Flair: Tag.

VanHooliganX
10-17-2011, 09:51 PM
I would like Truth to have it on his career achievements. Especially since WWE need a black wrestler to hold there championship (I can't think of anyone other than the rock thats held it and i wouldn't say he is majorly black anyway).

Even if the reign is 1 of those derp weekly reigns they're giving a few people.

68wPayne
10-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Also, Evolution; Trips: WHC, Orton: IC, Batista and Flair: Tag.

True but I thought the OP was talking about just a tag team not a stable. There are several instances of stables holding all the gold, I'm pretty sure it has happened with the likes of Horsemen, NWO, DX, Evolution, less common with strictly tag teams like Two Man Power Trip was at the time

Wade Barrett 1979
10-17-2011, 10:26 PM
True but I thought the OP was talking about just a tag team not a stable. There are several instances of stables holding all the gold, I'm pretty sure it has happened with the likes of Horsemen, NWO, DX, Evolution, less common with strictly tag teams like Two Man Power Trip was at the time

'Tis true! I stand corrected then! :)

mika009
10-17-2011, 10:51 PM

I think Shawn Michaels an Diesel held the WWF title, I.C. title, and Tag titles at the same time.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-17-2011, 10:54 PM
I think Shawn Michaels an Diesel held the WWF title, I.C. title, and Tag titles at the same time.

They did! So did Backlund and Pedro Morales! Trips and Austin were the most recent!!

thetheme
10-18-2011, 01:22 AM
Oh no. I hope it never comes to that. The jizzing truth shouldn't rule the WWE in any way. I hope they never get the tag belts. Truth getting a world title is ok, but that's as far as it goes with me.

ELNIOJR
10-18-2011, 04:17 AM

I dont see it happening...

steveorton
10-18-2011, 06:28 AM
I don't know if they would give Truth the title but I can see Miz holding the WWE championship.

rss3004
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Not as a tag team. As a stable,its possible.

Also, Edge won the WHC while Chavo won the ECW title while they were in La Familia.

Royce
10-18-2011, 10:43 AM
I would like Truth to have it on his career achievements. Especially since WWE need a black wrestler to hold there championship (I can't think of anyone other than the rock thats held it and i wouldn't say he is majorly black anyway).

Even if the reign is 1 of those derp weekly reigns they're giving a few people.

Im assuming you are speaking specifically about the "WWE Championship"... cause as for the "World Heavyweight Championship".... well.... Henry aint all that white....

The Hit Man
10-18-2011, 11:53 AM
I actually like the idea but I doubt it will happen, especially with both of them being on Raw.

shambo2k9
10-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Im assuming you are speaking specifically about the "WWE Championship"... cause as for the "World Heavyweight Championship".... well.... Henry aint all that white....

lol this made me laugh.... just gave me a image of Henry shouting... "You call me white one more time boy and YOUR going to enter the hall of PPPAAAAIIINN."

Reloval
10-18-2011, 12:39 PM
lol this made me laugh.... just gave me a image of Henry shouting... "You call me white one more time boy and YOUR going to enter the hall of PPPAAAAIIINN."

Was he white or black in your image?

shambo2k9
10-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Was he white or black in your image?

well black because he is.

AreYaSerious
10-18-2011, 02:36 PM
No Lil Jimmy won't let Truth be WHC!
Truth is, I see them being tag champions and possibly Miz as WWE champion and Truth as the United States very unlikely though, and that's awesome.