PDA

View Full Version : Where have i seen this before? (SPOILERS)

kersh
10-17-2011, 02:48 PM
******Mild Monday night Raw Spoiler******
thought i'd warn just the same :)

so they look like they might be teaming Ryder and Mason Ryan together
Long Islander & a Massive Welsh Grappler
hmmm where have i seen this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URYtx-Gsuu0
now i know that this isnt set in stone and i might be jumping the gun but can anyone else see it?

DonzelDomination
10-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Haha I thought the same thing !!

Side note: Robbie E is awesome

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Hahahahahahaha that's an awesome find.

I bet you're going to get a lot of haters but if it was the other way around, we would get the TNA copying WWE lecture.

kersh
10-17-2011, 04:13 PM
personally i think Robbie E is a good wrestler but he needs a better gimmick, with ryder dominating the whole L.I means he's stuck.
teaming Big Rob an little Rob and moving them into the Tag division would be a great idea.

in fact its so good someone at WWE thinks the same ;)

Lowki
10-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Nah it's not the same. Ryan is North Walian, they don't consider us southerners as the same country so it's obviously different :P

kersh
10-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Nah it's not the same. Ryan is North Walian, they don't consider us southerners as the same country so it's obviously different :P

must be an american thing then becuase both are billed from Cardiff Wales

Tommy Thunder
10-17-2011, 04:36 PM
must be an american thing then becuase both are billed from Cardiff Wales

Rob Terry is from originally from Swansea City, which is in South Wales, and not far from (half an hour/45 mins away or so) Cardiff.
Ryan is from a small village in North Wales called Tremadog (about 6/7 hours from Cardiff).

The reason both are billed from Cardiff, is because Cardiff is the most well known city in Wales for Americans.

kersh
10-17-2011, 04:53 PM
thats what i thought,
when asked where grimsby was by an american the closest i could get it was london!
so as an act of revenge when talking to an american i always ask where there from then follow it with "is that near L.a or new york?" really pisses them off. :)

anyway Terry is still Very green considering he's been in TNA for almost three years and FCW before that

HeelTurn
10-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Huh nicely spotted, hope Ryan and Ryder arent a permanent tream.

Bodom
10-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Right. Because Big Guy paired with Little Guy has NEVER happened before TNA paired those two.

Gimme a fuckin break

And spare me the "but they're both English and Jersey impersonators!" line.

Rilla
10-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Going to be honest here, most likely... they are just teaming up to push their respective storylines. When we see them together... constantly.. then you have something.

kersh
10-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Right. Because Big Guy paired with Little Guy has NEVER happened before TNA paired those two.

Gimme a fuckin break

Wales my friend its a different country.

i was simply point out

TNA = one wrestler with L.I Gimmick and one from WALES Start teaming
WWE= one wrestler with L.I Gimmick and one from WALES (maybe) Start Teaming

just saying.

Tommy Thunder
10-17-2011, 05:42 PM

Gimme a fuckin break

Last time I checked, neither Ryder, Robbi E, Terry or Ryan are English.

Bodom
10-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Wales my friend its a different country.

i was simply point out

TNA = one wrestler with L.I Gimmick and one from WALES Start teaming
WWE= one wrestler with L.I Gimmick and one from WALES (maybe) Start Teaming

just saying.

Coincidence. Nothing more nothing less.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-17-2011, 05:47 PM

Gimme a fuckin break

I think that is the whole point haha.

kersh
10-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Coincidence. Nothing more nothing less.

but that was my point
like what Rilla said, they are both being pushed at the same time

maybe its a conspiracy

Polly-Pablo
10-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Last time I checked, neither Ryder, Robbi E, Terry or Ryan are English.

Correct, we don't breed those kind here in England!

We have our own brand of f***ed up weirdos....TOWIE for example...oh and Kerry Katona

kersh
10-17-2011, 05:53 PM
kerry katona in a bitch fight with Vickie G!
my god

Lowki
10-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Rob Terry is from originally from Swansea City, which is in South Wales, and not far from (half an hour/45 mins away or so) Cardiff.
Ryan is from a small village in North Wales called Tremadog (about 6/7 hours from Cardiff).

The reason both are billed from Cardiff, is because Cardiff is the most well known city in Wales for Americans.
This. My mate went to a show in cardiff and when they announced Terry as being from "Cardiff, Wales" he was booed, BAD! It's like announcing the Red Sox from New York. (Swansea and Cardiff have a local rivalry that covers any sport; Football, rugby and apparantly wrestling now)
Big fail on TNAs part. Terry is shit.. Ryan is a lot better; Mainly because he's a Wrestler that happens to body build (Like scott steiner) rather than a body builder that saw a quick buck, like Hogan or Warrior.

Tommy Thunder
10-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Correct, we don't breed those kind here in England!

We have our own brand of f***ed up weirdos....TOWIE for example...oh and Kerry Katona

I'd almost forgotten about Katona lol!

This. My mate went to a show in cardiff and when they announced Terry as being from "Cardiff, Wales" he was booed, BAD! It's like announcing the Red Sox from New York. (Swansea and Cardiff have a local rivalry that covers any sport; Football, rugby and apparantly wrestling now)
Big fail on TNAs part. Terry is shit.. Ryan is a lot better; Mainly because he's a Wrestler that happens to body build (Like scott steiner) rather than a body builder that saw a quick buck, like Hogan or Warrior.

Said it like a true prodigy!

VanHooliganX
10-26-2011, 02:27 AM
kerry katona in a bitch fight with Vickie G!
my god

Please do not give people ideas like that.
It'll be in newspapers and mags for the next 4 months.

Dr. Death
10-26-2011, 02:58 PM
It seems to me that where they are from is pointless. It doesn't matter if they are billed from Wails, England. Ireland, USA, Bermuda, or BF Egypt. There is NO copying going on, NOBODY has a trademark on a little guy teaming with a big guy. Most of them suck anyway, so why debate it? You either like them or you don't, simple as that. It's gets old listening to wah - wah - wah, he's from this country, no he's from that country, Americans just don't get it, wah - wah - wah. I didn't know that they sucked so bad that people have to argue about where they are from because they don't want to claim them.