PDA

View Full Version : Kanes' Return...

Dirtbagz
10-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Any word on when Kane will be returning? It has to be soon. I can see a return at Vengeance but I think it happens Halloween night on RAW.

Do you think he'll be going after Henry or will they have him doing something else?

Androo
10-16-2011, 07:00 PM
How many are returning?

Tommy Thunder
10-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Since Show is feuding with Henry, I doubt that Kane will be too.
I think we can expect him back on the Halloween Raw. Not sure what he'll be doing though.

Final_Silence
10-16-2011, 07:42 PM
I still think the mask is returning. And I would love to see him come back and fued with Henry and Show. Bring back Triple Threat fueds. Make Kane a heel of course. I see it happening at SS.

Daffy Duck's Finest
10-16-2011, 07:45 PM
As a huge Kane fan, although I'd love to see him back ASAP, he has to come back at full fitness.

With this being said, I hope the returns at the Rumble and annihilates everyone :)

IrkenInvader
10-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Gotta love mistakes in the title.

I really want heel Kane back.

rsf8405
10-16-2011, 08:12 PM
I defiantly think the mask is coming back.I think they are having him grow enough hair back.And I doubt Halloween because the muppets are going to be there and the night is gonna have a comedic tone and mad,bad masked Kane is no comedy act....But knowing wwe they will screw this up.

Krysys
10-16-2011, 08:36 PM
When Kane returns I do not see him coming back with the mask.. Sorry but I see no logical reason for it

rsf8405
10-16-2011, 09:04 PM
When Kane returns I do not see him coming back with the mask.. Sorry but I see no logical reason for it
I do,His Character is losing steam and just before he left he was upset about getting soft.He will probably do a promo about he was most feared and how he dominated when he wore the mask.

Krysys
10-16-2011, 09:09 PM
I do,His Character is losing steam and just before he left he was upset about getting soft.He will probably do a promo about he was most feared and how he dominated when he wore the mask.

That is just going backwards. Honestly the perfect time for him to return to the mask was when he was feuding with the impostor..

Tommy Thunder
10-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I defiantly think the mask is coming back.I think they are having him grow enough hair back.And I doubt Halloween because the muppets are going to be there and the night is gonna have a comedic tone and mad,bad masked Kane is no comedy act....But knowing wwe they will screw this up.

Fans need to let go. Kane isn't going to be donning the mask again.

The KANEROONIE!!!
10-16-2011, 09:13 PM

I agree 100%. Yes, he was more imposing with it, but he was also horrifically uncharismatic, which wasn't an issue until now, when we've seen what he can do with a promo. Few people can put the raw emotion and energy into a promo that Kane can. Plus, the mask hindered his sight and breathing. Are people honestly that willing to sacrifice the one thing most people gripe that others lack for the sake of bringing back something that has no positive contribution to his skill or performance?

Krysys
Fans need to let go. Kane isn't going to be donning the mask again.

Thank you Dr. Thunder!

TheRockerGother
Hm I have a predication maybe Big Show loses to Mark Henry and then Kane comes back after there feud is over.

68wPayne
10-16-2011, 09:42 PM
The only way I see the mask ever coming back is finding someway for Kane to be allied with Cody Rhodes and start some thing where Kane gets "disfigured", maybe Randy hit him in the face with a ring bell during a match or something.

Russo swerve
10-16-2011, 10:43 PM
So let me get this straight the only way to make kane seem like a threat is to put on the mask???

Tomsta666
10-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Could Undertaker and Kane not team up again?
You never know right?

The Brown One
10-16-2011, 10:53 PM

It won't happen. I don't get why people keep saying that "Kane would be so badass under a mask again, and I wish he would come back under a mask". It was in the past, and theres no logical way of doing it again. It was stupid enough when they said that his face was burnt in a fire years ago, and then when he took of the mask, a week later, there was no signs of burns or anything. Even worse was that voice box. His attitude was awesome, but hes still the same Kane, and people have to live with it.

rss3004
10-17-2011, 01:28 AM
As long as he comes back to Slow Chemical I'll be happy.

captainmoonlight
10-17-2011, 04:59 AM
i'd like to see kane come back in different attire, not necessarily a mask. just to freshen him up

GNWE_CMPunk
10-17-2011, 07:42 AM
I still think the mask is returning. And I would love to see him come back and fued with Henry and Show. Bring back Triple Threat fueds. Make Kane a heel of course. I see it happening at SS.

I sure hope the mask doesn't come back, I've really fallen inlove with boep(afrikaans word for big tummy) Kane. The Emotion he has is awesome. His promo with Michaels for the Royal Rumble last year was so entertaining. but what I miss most about Kane is
1. The best uppercut in the business!!!
2. That little side walk sell he does when he gets punched or someone gonna do a top rop move to him.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-17-2011, 08:09 AM
i lost my interest in kane ages ago, just find the charecter boring now.. and when he's face it's even worse, i no alot of people are saying the mask aint coming back or they dont want it too but personally i think thats the olny time i would start taking notice of kane again, i would stick the mask back on him, have him come back destory and cause hell.. for a wrestlemania build up against his brother.. but if he dont come back with the mask then i suppose he could be the big shows sidekick again ,

Mr. McMahon
10-17-2011, 06:52 PM
I don't see the mask returning, if anything they could have had the mask returning in 2006 when they had the opportunity after kane took mask off fake kane

URATOOL
10-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Have Kane return in the full old Kane outfit.

http://www.inele.ufro.cl/zenden_xelo/Fotos%20rosters/kane.jpg

The twist being it's UT under the mask.

*sits back and waits for both Kane and UT marks to violent smash their keyboards*

LoGik
10-17-2011, 08:11 PM
why is it everytime people bring up kane the whole mask vs nonmask debate comes up?

BlazersDozen
10-17-2011, 08:18 PM
I think Kane comes back soon at a PPV as a monster heel & ends up saving Henry.

Ppl think this makes no sense but the time leading up to him leaving, he was trying to become evil. Look what the injury did to Big Show...now imagine what it'd to the mental state of Kane's character & he shows appreciation towards Henry for forcing that upon him.

Kane moves onto a show with Big Show while Henry defends against Sheamus & all this starts leading to the EC which becomes Henry Vs. Sheamus Vs. Big Show Vs. Kane Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Cody Rhodes.

URATOOL
10-18-2011, 03:03 AM
I think Kane comes back soon at a PPV as a monster heel & ends up saving Henry.

Ppl think this makes no sense but the time leading up to him leaving, he was trying to become evil. Look what the injury did to Big Show...now imagine what it'd to the mental state of Kane's character & he shows appreciation towards Henry for forcing that upon him.

Kane moves onto a show with Big Show while Henry defends against Sheamus & all this starts leading to the EC which becomes Henry Vs. Sheamus Vs. Big Show Vs. Kane Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Cody Rhodes.

They'd never be able to put Rhodes in there with that lot. He'd get killed.

Tommy Thunder
10-18-2011, 03:35 AM
How would you explain bringing the mask back though? the reason he was wearing it in the first place was because of burns (keyfabe) he suffered as a kid when his home was burnt down by Taker, only those burns turned out to be psychological scars.

The only way I could see the mask returning is if he was burnt in an Inferno match or something. But since WWE is PG, we won't be getting any Inferno matches anytime soon.

steveorton
10-18-2011, 06:30 AM
I can't see him returning just yet, probably after the Big Show/Mark Henry feud.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-18-2011, 04:03 PM
How would you explain bringing the mask back though? the reason he was wearing it in the first place was because of burns (keyfabe) he suffered as a kid when his home was burnt down by Taker, only those burns turned out to be psychological scars.

The only way I could see the mask returning is if he was burnt in an Inferno match or something. But since WWE is PG, we won't be getting any Inferno matches anytime soon.

i see what your saying.. but honestly i dont even think an explanation is needed tbh, there was no real explanation on why taker started coming down on a bike and became the american badass ( atleast i cant remember being one ) perhaps he could come down cut a promo and say thats when he feels when he lost the mask he lost the fear he once brought, thats personally how i feel about it anywaiz , one thing i will say is although i would like him too come back with the mask and have one more run as a monster causing hell i think the boat has been missed..

second_city_sinner
10-18-2011, 04:30 PM
yeah i agree with the majority of people here they missed the boat for the return of the mask but he is a terrible face wrestler he needs to be heel or he looks weak :/, but if they were going to don the mask this it what i would do,

return for a feud with henry
henry destroys him in a squash at a ppv have a mark/plant in the crowd wearing the kane mask have kane stare at him
week after kane gets beaten by a mid carder video plays saying "remember what you are" or something to that effect
then the tried and tested method of bring back paul bearer who has a box with him, have him do a few promo's with kane and try to convince him to become the monster he was, then have kane lose again and bearer comes out after the match kane drops to a knee bearer opens the box to reveal the mask kane puts it on goes ape shit for a few weeks destroying everyone boom return of the big red machine