PDA

View Full Version : TNA Bound For Glory 2011

HCollins-TNA1
10-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Pre-Show
Mexican America (Anarquia and Hernandez) (c) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore) Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship

1 Kurt Angle (c) vs. Bobby Roode Singles match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
2 Sting vs. Hulk Hogan No Disqualification match in a Career vs Company match
3 Winter (c) vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne Four-way match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
4 Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn Full Metal Mayhem match
5 Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray Falls Count Anywhere Philadelphia Street Fight
6 Austin Aries (c) vs. Brian Kendrick Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship
7 A.J. Styles vs. Christopher Daniels "I Quit" match
8 Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan Triple Threat match

Here is my thoughts whom I think will win and why
Tag Titles- Ink Ink esp with the addition of Christina Von Errie....
Triple Threat - Joe pins Morgan thus Crimson with no losses...
I Quit match- Don't really want to to see either guy say I Quit, AJ should prove why he the face of TNA..
X Division- Kinda sad Alex Shelly isn't in the match, rather see a multi man X division match- siding With Austin Aries...
Street Fight- tough one... going go with Bully Ray....
Full Metal Mayham- another math torn on could go either way.... so i'm picking RVD
Knockouts Title- would like to see Mickie James get the belt back... but I'm siding with Velvet Sky think it time to recognize her...
Sting vs Hogan... Thinking and hoping Sting, but with Hogan surprising many and renewing his contract makes me wonder??
World Title-Bobby Roode by submission, should be a good 15 to 20 minute match, with lots of wrestling and high spots Angle is known for....

VanHooliganX
10-15-2011, 02:52 PM
No Abyss?
If he is injured fair enough but if he is healthy i'm shocked they aren't using him.

Automatic
10-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Is BFG 4 hours long or the usual 3?

HCollins-TNA1
10-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Several talents not being used....
Eric Young
British Invasion
Abyss
Gunner
Scott Stenier
Robbie E

I would expect to see Immortal Stenier, Gunner and Abyss what left of them involved in the Hogan vs Sting....

HCollins-TNA1
10-15-2011, 03:16 PM

3 and half with the Live Facebook feed....

Automatic
10-15-2011, 03:22 PM
3 and half with the Live Facebook feed....

Is it just me or does 8 matches seem like a bit too many? With 3 of them gimmick matches.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-15-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm really looking forward to this PPV, I believe it could do wonders for TNA moving forward. They have so much potential, with a great roster! Lets see if the writers can capitalise on the good talent they have, for a change!!!

Necroyeti
10-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Might be in the live chat for this one, genuinely looks like a shithot card.

HCollins-TNA1
10-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Is it just me or does 8 matches seem like a bit too many? With 3 of them gimmick matches.

I think it just the right amount of time for 8 matches...
Say most of the matches being at least 10 minutes... Maybe 15 minutes for the X division match, hopefully no more then 5 to 10 minutes Hogan vs Sting, and the World title match a good 15 to 20 minutes at least...

Automatic
10-15-2011, 04:26 PM
I think it just the right amount of time for 8 matches...
Say most of the matches being at least 10 minutes... Maybe 15 minutes for the X division match, hopefully no more then 5 to 10 minutes Hogan vs Sting, and the World title match a good 15 to 20 minutes at least...

Well, it should be fun, I really hope Hogan vs. Sting won't be a clusterfuck and I'm particularly interested in the I Quit match.

Dubs
10-15-2011, 04:33 PM
It sounds like a great card. I hope this PPV will live up to its expectations.

eboy
10-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Pre-Show
Mexican America (Anarquia and Hernandez) (c) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore) Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship

1 Kurt Angle (c) vs. Bobby Roode Singles match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
2 Sting vs. Hulk Hogan No Disqualification match in a Career vs Company match
3 Winter (c) vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne Four-way match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
4 Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn Full Metal Mayhem match
5 Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray Falls Count Anywhere Philadelphia Street Fight
6 Austin Aries (c) vs. Brian Kendrick Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship
7 A.J. Styles vs. Christopher Daniels "I Quit" match
8 Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan Triple Threat match

Here is my thoughts whom I think will win and why
Tag Titles- Ink Ink esp with the addition of Christina Von Errie....
Triple Threat - Joe pins Morgan thus Crimson with no losses...
I Quit match- Don't really want to to see either guy say I Quit, AJ should prove why he the face of TNA..
X Division- Kinda sad Alex Shelly isn't in the match, rather see a multi man X division match- siding With Austin Aries...
Street Fight- tough one... going go with Bully Ray....
Full Metal Mayham- another math torn on could go either way.... so i'm picking RVD
Knockouts Title- would like to see Mickie James get the belt back... but I'm siding with Velvet Sky think it time to recognize her...
Sting vs Hogan... Thinking and hoping Sting, but with Hogan surprising many and renewing his contract makes me wonder??
World Title-Bobby Roode by submission, should be a good 15 to 20 minute match, with lots of wrestling and high spots Angle is known for....

it will be about 5 hours on challenge because they put F'n Breaks in a PPV

Several talents not being used....
Eric Young
British Invasion
Abyss
Gunner
Scott Stenier
Robbie E

I would expect to see Immortal Stenier, Gunner and Abyss what left of them involved in the Hogan vs Sting....

and James Storm!!! i hope they dont choose BFG to do the turn on Roode

also ABYSS Will swerve on Hogan $20 says so

CGBigMan
10-15-2011, 04:36 PM
i think abyss will turn on bully ray tbh

eboy
10-15-2011, 04:41 PM
i think abyss will turn on bully ray tbh
i disagree i think they way they have treated him on Impact i think he is going to blow Immortal out

Automatic
10-16-2011, 05:30 PM
So how exactly do you watch the Tag Team facebook match?

VanHooliganX
10-16-2011, 05:34 PM
So how exactly do you watch the Tag Team facebook match?

I'm guessing you like a page and then it streams somehow.

Automatic
10-16-2011, 05:35 PM
I'm guessing you like a page and then it streams somehow.

Oh so they trick you like that hmm, but BFG starts in like a hour and a half on PPV doesn't it?

Dr. Death
10-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Well the PPV is over and of course the spotlight was on Hog Hogan.