PDA

View Full Version : 450 Splat!

Scottland
10-11-2010, 11:16 PM
I think Justin Gabriel messed up on his 450 Splash tonight on RAW against The Viper. That was clearly suppose to be a missed shot. It looked to me Gabriel jumped to far out & landed on Orton oddly while Orton was trying to move away. I will say Orton didn't look pleased but seem to have gotten over it shortly after. I'm sure Gabriel will hear about it though because Orton has told off guys like Kofi, Miz, & Kennedy in the past. But I really can't blame Orton.

Necroyeti
10-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Yeah, it looked pretty botchy to me.

If the rumours about Orton are true, I suspect Gabriel will be buried or "future endeavoured" very shortly for pissing off Orton.

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 11:56 PM
So a high flying wrestler, that we know may botch becasuse its the top rope and inbalance may happen at anytime, botches a move and Randy will bitch?

cetotheizzo
10-12-2010, 12:10 AM
dam and i just said i would like to see Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne in a tag team together. Well i hear TNA is always hiring.

Scottland
10-12-2010, 12:13 AM
So a high flying wrestler, that we know may botch becasuse its the top rope and inbalance may happen at anytime, botches a move and Randy will bitch?

Well, wait a minute...It's just pure speculation. Some have said Randy played it looking like he hurt his shoulder. Granted though, Gabriel botched a high risked move & could have hurt himself let alone Orton himself. I can understand why Orton may get pissed off at a botch move. One little mistake can end a career & these guys need to be practically perfect when doing moves like the 450 Splash. I know guys like Orton, Taker, HBK & so forth have a history of getting pissed when something gets screwed up & truth be told, you can't blame them especially when there lives & careers are on the line every night when stepping foot in that ring.

cetotheizzo
10-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Well, wait a minute...It's just pure speculation. Some have said Randy played it looking like he hurt his shoulder. Granted though, Gabriel botched a high risked move & could have hurt himself let alone Orton himself. I can understand why Orton may get pissed off at a botch move. One little mistake can end a career & these guys need to be practically perfect when doing moves like the 450 Splash. I know guys like Orton, Taker, HBK & so forth have a history of getting pissed when something gets screwed up & truth be told, you can't blame them especially when there lives & careers are on the line every night when stepping foot in that ring.

I don’t know randy gave him a pretty dirty look right before he hit the RKO on him, I’m going to stick with he should start looking for another job.

Robstar
10-12-2010, 12:37 AM
What's the common denominator here - that's right - Randy Orton. Funny how so many seem to botch around him. Working stiff goes both ways; hurt yourself or someone else. It's possible Orton's ego and perceived position of security have lead him to occasionally getting sloppy. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Orton actually refused to go through the match with a 'rookie' and was cocky enough to think he could just dictate the action as they went. That's pure speculation, mind you

Scottland
10-12-2010, 12:40 AM
I don’t know randy gave him a pretty dirty look right before he hit the RKO on him, I’m going to stick with he should start looking for another job.

Yeah, I saw the dirty look Orton gave Gabriel but he just gave him a dirty look & did give a forceful RKO. It wasn't anything like he did with Kofi, Miz or Kennedy. Orton chewed them out in the ring & in the backstage area. I don't think Gabriel will be fired or anything but I think he will get a small rant & maybe put into a squash match once but other then that...it will be water under the bridge.

Scottland
10-12-2010, 12:43 AM
What's the common denominator here - that's right - Randy Orton. Funny how so many seem to botch around him. Working stiff goes both ways; hurt yourself or someone else. It's possible Orton's ego and perceived position of security have lead him to occasionally getting sloppy. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Orton actually refused to go through the match with a 'rookie' and was cocky enough to think he could just dictate the action as they went. That's pure speculation, mind you

Hmmm...are you blaming Orton?

Revolver Magus
10-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Hmmm...are you blaming Orton?

I do partially, from where I saw at work tonight, Orton should have noted that it was too much of a distance to clear the Splash in the direction he went. He should have rolled in the opposite direction, which would have placed him outside the ring in more than enough time to clear the splash get back in and land the Rko without incident. Now I'll admit Gabriel over shot the splash like he did with the Big Show 2 weeks ago (when barret ordered him to preform 2 of them) but they need to realise its very difficult to land an exact spot with the momentum of that move. So all in all I would say both are at fault, though I would shift more of the blame on Orton for not rolling in the more logical direction, given the lack of accuracy that naturally goes with the 450 Splash. I pray Gabriel dosent get buried over this because he has massive potential IMO.

Justdawg08
10-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Orton sucks. He can't carry a match. He's only good at doing his going crazy act before hitting an RKO. I think he's also a pussy too, he just doesn't work in the ring like other wrestlers and really cant seem to handle getting roughed around in the ring or being in a stiff match. He's a slow mover too... never have I seen someone so skinny be so fucking slow at attacking people. He walks around like he's Mark Henry half the time.

SgtGohan
10-12-2010, 05:43 AM
WWE.. i mean Randy Orton has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Justin Gabriel. We wish Justin Gabriel the best in all future endeavors.

drumgod
10-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Clearly the botch was Ortons fault. Orton rolled the wrong way. Go back and watch your DVR's and see for your self. Its that simple.

... Best of luck to your future endevors Gaberal.

SgtGohan
10-12-2010, 10:13 AM
it was definitely ortons fault he should rolled out of the way earlier, orton is a way overrated wrestler if you ask me anyway

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Although Randy seems to be the WWE's next main star, I am not a fan, nor will I ever be of his. In my infinite wisdom i found out the culprit in the never ending saga of botches pertaining to Orton, it is------------------wait for it----------------wait for it--------------------TOO MUCH BABY OIL. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

SgtGohan
10-12-2010, 10:58 AM
you truly are a moron shower-pee'er

cant you just talk normal like everyone else?

Daniel Bryan
10-12-2010, 11:50 AM
honestly i felt like it was more randys fault... he didnt start rolling till he was on his way down.... usually they start rolling out of the way when they jump.... but randy wont admit its his own fault so i wish Gabriel well on his future endeavors now... how unfortunate for him... he had some main event potential in my opinion

Robstar
10-12-2010, 12:23 PM
I can't escape the idea that they never ran through it, physically. Maybe verbally they (more likely Orton) were like "then you go for the splash and I will move out of the way" only. You can't do that to a rookie. Randy Orton is the most arrogant and up himself person in the WWE right now. And that includes Vinny Mac!

drumgod
10-12-2010, 12:40 PM
im mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkSide
10-12-2010, 01:50 PM
God, I feel like I'm eating crazy pills - did anyone actually watch the match?!?

Orton rolled away too late. Gabriel did the move correctly, but Orton still looked irritated. And I bet it wasn't at himself...

I just think anyone who thinks that a botched move means that the person responsible is a bad wrestler. Yes, in a perfect world no-one should get injured, but get real, a missed spot or move will happen. And it can happen to anyone - by anyone.

Orton needs to grow up and accept that.

I love him as a wrestler, but he reminds me of the guy in the office with a direct line to HR.

A.Graham
10-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Is it just me or was it Randy Orton's mistake? surely it makes sense to roll in from a 450 Gabriel did his part right but Orton obviously rolled the wrong way and if Gabriel gets buried because of Orton's babying then that is completely unfair and Gabriel

Kayfabe
10-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Orton sucks. He can't carry a match. He's only good at doing his going crazy act before hitting an RKO. I think he's also a pussy too, he just doesn't work in the ring like other wrestlers and really cant seem to handle getting roughed around in the ring or being in a stiff match. He's a slow mover too... never have I seen someone so skinny be so fucking slow at attacking people. He walks around like he's Mark Henry half the time.

Don't feed this troll!

Sure, Orton wears too much baby oil, and it was Orton's botch, but seriously?

Scottland
10-12-2010, 04:09 PM

Are you high or just a troll? Orton can carry matches better then anyone in the business today. It also seems you don't understand Orton's character by any means. I feel sorry for you because Randy Orton is the next big thing in the WWE.

Scottland
10-12-2010, 04:14 PM
it was definitely ortons fault he should rolled out of the way earlier, orton is a way overrated wrestler if you ask me anyway

Orton is overrated? Come on...Orton isn't overrated. I can think of a ton of wrestlers way more overrated then he is in today's business. Hell, it could be argued & I know some will think it is crazy but Orton could be actually one of the most underrated guys out there today.

highjam
10-12-2010, 04:44 PM
if u go back and clearly watch it in slow motion it seems orton moved so slow as if he was trying to move out of the way... when justin went to do his finisher you can tell he made an extra effort to jump farther which i dont get... so if he wasnt supposed to hit the finisher then clearly orton is 2 blame here... if he was then idk y justin jumped the extra to make his finisher happen

Scottland
10-12-2010, 05:00 PM
if u go back and clearly watch it in slow motion it seems orton moved so slow as if he was trying to move out of the way... when justin went to do his finisher you can tell he made an extra effort to jump farther which i dont get... so if he wasnt supposed to hit the finisher then clearly orton is 2 blame here... if he was then idk y justin jumped the extra to make his finisher happen

This is one of those odd situations that could go anyway depending on the individual reviewing it. It makes great conversation though.

Scottland
10-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Don't feed this troll!

Sure, Orton wears too much baby oil, and it was Orton's botch, but seriously?

Is everyone a troll to you? Seriously? Granted, the guy your commenting on comes off as a troll per se but that's another subject.

Mr Perfect
10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Hell, it could be argued & I know some will think it is crazy but Orton could be actually one of the most underrated guys out there today.

lol that is just stupid.. I hope you were kidding? He's arguably in the top 2 of the WWE and you think he's underrated. lol

ratedy2jayz
10-12-2010, 05:30 PM
I doubt hes gonna get fired for that. Vince trusted him enough to do the 450 splash on him, and he rarely botches it. The only times i can think of was on the big show right after he had just done one, and of course last night, which probably wasnt even his fault.

Scottland
10-12-2010, 05:32 PM
lol that is just stupid.. I hope you were kidding? He's arguably in the top 2 of the WWE and you think he's underrated. lol

Here's the best way to put it. Up until now, Orton is finally starting to get looked upon as an "it" guy. When he was a full-fledged heel he was just another bad guy & that's it. Orton is good enough to be the face of the WWE (many have said that & some have said this is the beginning of the Orton Era) BUT I think the PG rating situation has actually played against Orton. Things though have been changing & Orton is clearly becoming more & more popular (last night's RAW he had the biggest pop.) In terms of the "underrated" element I stated. I meant it in more of a term as Orton not being put to his full-potential. Orton could be a bigger star then what he is believe it or not.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Scottland you clearly drink the orton koolaid (i'm sure it taste like baby oil), but I understand that. Is he good enough to be the "it" guy, sure why not. Is he the "it" guy, hell no, Cena is and will be for some time. Its funny to me that when someone has an argument about which guy is the best or what not, they always bring up the PG factor. Can we please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD put that pg bullsh*t to rest. Its old, its not going to change so if someone's wrestling character is suffering from it being in the pg era, its the talents fault for not adjusting to it. Your "underrated" element has no merit(see last sentence). Orton is becoming a huge star its just sad he cant keep his temper in check when things don't go his way. The really true great pro wrestlers adapt to any situation even if is a botch or not, that's what makes Orton good, NOT GREAT. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Any fool can know. The point is to understand."

Robstar
10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Sure Orton's talented and a top guy - but he's still a fkn crybaby bully who is well known for pissing and moaning when things don't go precisely his way. Do you think he'd act that way in a match with Haitch? No bloody way. He'd be blowing smoke so far up Hunter's ass for doing such a great job it'd be shooting out his nostrils.

95% of these posts have maintained that Orton was to blame. The weight of opinion is hard to refute. But some people will do it anyway because they can't stand to think they're favourites are anything less than perfect.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Sure Orton's talented and a top guy - but he's still a fkn crybaby bully who is well known for pissing and moaning when things don't go precisely his way. Do you think he'd act that way in a match with Haitch? No bloody way. He'd be blowing smoke so far up Hunter's ass for doing such a great job it'd be shooting out his nostrils.

95% of these posts have maintained that Orton was to blame. The weight of opinion is hard to refute. But some people will do it anyway because they can't stand to think they're favourites are anything less than perfect.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP Robstar just got a golden star on the wall. Very well said, very well said indeed. If you get 5 more stars you get the grand prize a golden shower by yours truly. hehehehe Good job Rob, im proud of you. You might have infinite wisdom as well but not as much much as me, time will tell.

infinite wisdom
Could crop circles be the work of a cereal killer?

Scottland
10-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Scottland you clearly drink the orton koolaid (i'm sure it taste like baby oil), but I understand that. Is he good enough to be the "it" guy, sure why not. Is he the "it" guy, hell no, Cena is and will be for some time. Its funny to me that when someone has an argument about which guy is the best or what not, they always bring up the PG factor. Can we please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD put that pg bullsh*t to rest. Its old, its not going to change so if someone's wrestling character is suffering from it being in the pg era, its the talents fault for not adjusting to it. Your "underrated" element has no merit(see last sentence). Orton is becoming a huge star its just sad he cant keep his temper in check when things don't go his way. The really true great pro wrestlers adapt to any situation even if is a botch or not, that's what makes Orton good, NOT GREAT. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Any fool can know. The point is to understand."

For one, could please stop with this "infinite wisdom" nonsense. It's pretty stupid but I digress. First off, who's say Cena will be the face for more years to come? There already speculation his time at the top is coming down since some within thinks his character is becoming stale. If (when is more like it) Cena turns heel his poster boy days are done. Cena's been at the top for a couple of years already & truth be told, Cena doesn't sell to the biggest demographic which is 18-49 year olds which also explains the low ratings as well. Cena sells to the 5-17 year olds as that's his market which is a weak market but WWE is aiming for it. Guys like Triple H, Orton & so forth sell better in that 18-49 market. The whole "PG" thing is B.S. especially when they are telling kids to get "Crunk" (look up the word & trust me, it's not something parents would want there kids to do.) It's more of an excuse for WWE because of the politics.

As for the last sentence thing, are you talking about the last sentence in your post or mine? The really true great wrestlers adapt to any situation? Dude, all the top guys become "great" because of politics & favoritism. Wrestling is a political game & that's where it comes down too. It's a simple fact. Adapting isn't the game in the wrestling world even though guys like The Undertaker get "praised" for changing & adapting...please. It's all politics. Guys like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker & so forth have made it & lasted on top not because of how good they are. They made it because they knew how to play the political game in the wrestling world which is what Orton is doing whether people like or not. Cena is also a political gamer (he's notorious for it) in the wrestling world & many former WWE stars have said this. Being the best wrestler doesn't make you the top guy. It's being the best businessman/politican that makes you the top guy in wrestling.

Scottland
10-12-2010, 09:17 PM

Dude, are you accusing me of ignorance? I never said Orton isn't to blame let alone couldn't be blamed. The blame could be on Orton, it could be on Gabriel or it can be on both depending on how an individual looks at the botch situation.

Also, do you know how many bullys there are in the WWE? A s*** load. Most of the top guys are crybabys. I've heard stories of Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, JBL & so forth all being bullys & throwing rants, pissing & moaning about things. I mean Triple H & Hulk Hogan have buried more guys then anyone. Shawn Michaels tried to bury The Rock on several occassions. Hulk Hogan tried to bury Stone Cold & Bret Hart. Both of which can't stand Hogan. JBL tried to bury The Miz & John Morrison. Bullying is just another part of the business. You pretty much have to be in order to make it & stick around.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Scottland, I wasnt the one who pee'ed in your cornflakes bro so calm down. Damn man, are you really that sensitive? First do you understand what the word speculation means? FYI bro, poster boy Cena isnt turning heel no matter how hard you want him to. Im so glad you know the sales of merchandise for wrestlers, where do I sign up to get this insider info? Cena sells more stuff to any demographic than anyone else even though it pains you to hear that. Crunk really means "get excited." My advice is not to get your facts from the urbandictionary. WORD HOME BOY...... As for you saying all top guys became "Great" because of politics and favoritism. All I have to say to that is put the bong down and dont believe everything you hear on dirt sheets bro. Come on man, your smarter than that. This is a business to make money, do you think Vince gives a shit about someone in the locker room not being well liked. Its about the all mighty dollar in the end, clearly you have never owned a business before. Last but not least bro, dont take what I say to heart, I know you like orton, its cool with me. Im not a fan of his for many reasons but that still doesn't mean I right and your wrong or im wrong and your right, it just means we disagree. FYI this is a discussion board over pro rasslin, there is much bigger things in life to be worked up about than this.
I will never change who I am, I like me and I am comfortable in my own skin. Yeah, i have catchphrases and sometimes I can be a bit too much but most people understand me(those with a sense of humor) at least. So I will end this how I always end it. FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect when taken in too large quantities."

Tommy Thunder
10-12-2010, 10:20 PM
This is the only thing I hate about Randy Orton. He's an awesome wrestler, but the fact that he has an ego the size of the universe is a huge black mark against him for me. Moves get botched from time to time, even Jericho (the best in the world at what he does) botches every now and again, and even Orton himself botches the odd move sometimes. Orton has cost WWE enough talent already. Kennedy had potential to be one of the biggest stars of our generation, Kofi could have been huge. But because of Orton's whining, they haven't or won't be. Shame...

Scottland
10-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Scottland, I wasnt the one who pee'ed in your cornflakes bro so calm down. Damn man, are you really that sensitive? First do you understand what the word speculation means? FYI bro, poster boy Cena isnt turning heel no matter how hard you want him to. Im so glad you know the sales of merchandise for wrestlers, where do I sign up to get this insider info? Cena sells more stuff to any demographic than anyone else even though it pains you to hear that. Crunk really means "get excited." My advice is not to get your facts from the urbandictionary. WORD HOME BOY...... As for you saying all top guys became "Great" because of politics and favoritism. All I have to say to that is put the bong down and dont believe everything you hear on dirt sheets bro. Come on man, your smarter than that. This is a business to make money, do you think Vince gives a shit about about someone in the locker room not being well liked. Its about the all mighty dollar in the end, clearly you have never owned a business before. Last but not least bro, dont take what I say to heart, I know you like orton, its cool with me. Im not a fan of his for many reasons but that still doesn't mean I right and your wrong or im wrong and your right, it just means we disagree. FYI this is a discussion board over pro rasslin, there is much bigger things in life to be worked up about than this.
I will never change who I am, I like me and I am comfortable in my own skin. Yeah, i have catchphrases and sometimes I can be a bit too much but most people understand me(those with a sense of humor) at least. So I will end this how I always end it. FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect when taken in too large quantities."

Wow! It's so nice that you can tell someone to screw off in such a polite manner. I'm sure you didn't read that from a Emily Post book. First off, Cena turning heel? There is a very good chance. Anyone who says he won't be is being a bit ignorant to put it nicely. Ratings are low & WWE needs to make changes. You can't tell me Vince doesn't know this. Cena turning heel would bring in something new. Now for Cena's sales? Most of Cena's material is sold to the kids demographic. It's not the adult demographic that's making the money for Vince. It's the kids because Cena is the kids favorite right now. WWE releases there top 10 sales chart monthly (I believe WWEshop.com shows it as well) & Cena isn't covering the Top 10 chart with sales. Now for "Crunk"? Dude, "Crunk" doesn't mean get excitied. I don't know where you got that at but that's technically wrong because that's not what it means. "Crunk" is a term for get drunk & take crack. Crack plus Drunk = Crunk Now for the whole dirtsheet comment. Dude, I hardly read dirtsheets (just gossip crap is what they are) & I don't do anything with a bong (I'm not a druggie let alone never tried them). I have meant & known people in the wrestling world & yes, it's political game first & foremost whether wrestling fans want to believe it or not. Yes, I understand business very well & know it's all about the dollars (I'm not stupid even though you may think so). What does being well liked have to do with anything? Vince McMahon is notorious of favoritism. Say what you will, call me B.S whatever but I'm not stating anything that isn't already known.

Necroyeti
10-12-2010, 10:38 PM
So I will end this how I always end it. FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. U MAD???

Where is the pineapple? Sounds like a tasteful place

SilverGhost
10-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Where is the pineapple? Sounds like a tasteful place

I'm going out of a limb and say Hawaii

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Silver(the friendly)Ghost you would be correct. CLAP CLAP CLAP good job, you got a golden star for that. As for my new best friend Scottland, i will not only call you B.S I think your up to your ears in it. I disagree with everything you say but hey its only my opinion and who am I really.
So who do you know in the rasslin world? Guys that wrestle in your high school don't count. I could give more information about myself and who I am, what I do, or who I know but i found out early in life name droppers are usually assholes. (not implying you are by any means but if the shoe fits you know what they say)
U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Give a jackass an education and you get a smartass.

SilverGhost
10-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Uh....Scottland....

Crunk isn't getting drunk and doing crack.....

its slang for dancing.

(Lives in LA so I should know and I have friends who Crunked before)

Scottland
10-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Silver(the friendly)Ghost you would be correct. CLAP CLAP CLAP good job, you got a golden star for that. As for my new best friend Scottland, i will not only call you B.S I think your up to your ears in it. I disagree with everything you say but hey its only my opinion and who am I really.
So who do you know in the rasslin world? Guys that wrestle in your high school don't count. I could give more information about myself and who I am, what I do, or who I know but i found out early in life name droppers are usually assholes. (not implying you are by any means but if the shoe fits you know what they say)
U MAD???

infinite wisdom
Give a jackass an education and you get a smartass.

Oh...I wouldn't have expected anything else then sarcasm & you calling everything I say B.S. What's new there? As for who I know in the wrestling world? Well...they are nobody that's known to the public but they work in the the wrestling business & No, they are not guys from high school or whatever lame duck sarcasm you can come up with.

Also that "infinite wisdom" quote fits you to a "T":cool:

Scottland
10-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Uh....Scottland....

Crunk isn't getting drunk and doing crack.....

its slang for dancing.

(Lives in LA so I should know and I have friends who Crunked before)

Is that what your friends tell you? Living out in L.A. doesn't mean nothing man. I live in Florida. What's your point? Everyone out in L.A. is out of touch with reality out there & living in there own fantasy world (Everyone thinks they are a star out there). L.A. is the capital of B.S. (But I think everyone knows that) Crunk surely doesn't mean dancing. The word "Crunk" was created by the words crack & drunk. It's a druggies term. Look it up, man. You can believe that it means "dancing" but it's not that. I promise you that.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm very curious, I must know. Is it the truck driver that delivers the ring to the event or one of the people that set the ring up? I cant help myself. i really do have to much time on my hands.

infinite wisdom
If at first you do succeed try not to look astonished.

Scottland
10-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm very curious, I must know. Is it the truck driver that delivers the ring to the event or one of the people that set the ring up? I cant help myself. i really do have to much time on my hands.

infinite wisdom
If at first you do succeed try not to look astonished.

Are you serious? Oh please...You do have too much time on your hands.

SilverGhost
10-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Is that what your friends tell you? Living out in L.A. doesn't mean nothing man. I live in Florida. What's your point? Everyone out in L.A. is out of touch with reality out there & living in there own fantasy world (Everyone thinks they are a star out there). L.A. is the capital of B.S. (But I think everyone knows that) Crunk surely doesn't mean dancing. The word "Crunk" was created by the words crack & drunk. It's a druggies term. Look it up, man. You can believe that it means "dancing" but it's not that. I promise you that.

It does since I know some slang that will be mentioned on TV. Trust me dude, LA isn't all glitz and glamor. I live in the worst part. Gangs and all that and yet I like this place.

Seeing R-Truth use Crunk and he IS a dancer, I know where he is coming from. Understand how the slang is and not worry about how it came or where it came. Remember, this is the kind of world that words can be used in so many ways.

mikenigma
10-13-2010, 12:52 AM
This is awesome. IPITS keeps trumping Scottland. Scottland keeps coming off as a pissed off 12 year old. Or maybe a 87 year old woman considering as much as he uses the term "druggies". Either way, I think he knows either Ralphus or maybe he shops at the Target Shane Douglas works at.

Scottland
10-13-2010, 12:53 AM
It does since I know some slang that will be mentioned on TV. Trust me dude, LA isn't all glitz and glamor. I live in the worst part. Gangs and all that and yet I like this place.

Seeing R-Truth use Crunk and he IS a dancer, I know where he is coming from. Understand how the slang is and not worry about how it came or where it came. Remember, this is the kind of world that words can be used in so many ways.

I know LA isn't all glitz & glamor (it was just mainly sarcasm coming out of me on that cliched mark). Actually, LA is a total crap hole. But I know a guy that grew up in LA & moved to Florida because he couldn't stand LA & he's in the movie business as an independent director/producer. According to him, he says everyone out in LA is full of B.S. & the city is a nightmare which isn't the first time I've heard that. I'm not directing this to you or anything but I'm just saying.

As for "Crunk"? Yeah...I know words can mean different things nowadays as that's nothing new. I know slang words pretty well & you are the first person ever to use "Crunk" as a term of dancing. I've never heard that word used for that but then again, it's not in the norm. Most people don't use that word for dancing. I know other words for dancing but Crunk is not one of them. It's mainly known for just getting high & drunk at the sametime. That's what I've always known it as & everyone else I know but then again, LA is a different world out there compared to Florida.

Scottland
10-13-2010, 12:57 AM
This is awesome. IPITS keeps trumping Scottland. Scottland keeps coming off as a pissed off 12 year old. Or maybe a 87 year old woman considering as much as he uses the term "druggies". Either way, I think he knows either Ralphus or maybe he shops at the Target Shane Douglas works at.

IPITS is trumping me? Okay...whatever you say. IPITS hasn't trumped anything (not unless being a smartass counts?) but if you want to play favorites be my guest. I'm not pissed off either nor am I 12 or 87 let alone a woman. I've only used the term "druggies" a few times. What's the big deal? Only certain words can be used for certain ages now? Come on...can we become a bit more absurd here (sarcasm).

Tina293
10-13-2010, 09:14 AM
I just watched what everyone is chatting about on here. It seems to me that Randy was suppose to move out of the way and cause Gabriel to miss the 450 splash. However, it also looks he wasn't paying attention/lost focus because he moved in the wrong direction. Whatever pain he felt...he brought it on himself. Don't get me wrong I like Randy as a talent/wrestler, but Justin shouldn't get into any kind of trouble or bitched at for something that wasn't his fault. Orton clearly fucked it up for himself, plain and simple.

Bodom
10-13-2010, 09:20 AM
I just watched what everyone is chatting about on here. It seems to me that Randy was suppose to move out of the way and cause Gabriel to miss the 450 splash. However, it also looks he wasn't paying attention/lost focus because he moved in the wrong direction. Whatever pain he felt...he brought it on himself. Don't get me wrong I like Randy as a talent/wrestler, but Justin shouldn't get into any kind of trouble or bitched at for something that wasn't his fault. Orton clearly fucked it up for himself, plain and simple.

Watched it again and it looked like Randy rolled the wrong way. Let's just hope that Randy has finally matured enough to not make a stink over it

SilverGhost
10-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Watched it again and it looked like Randy rolled the wrong way. Let's just hope that Randy has finally matured enough to not make a stink over it

Dude...Its Randy man. He WILL bitch.

socyd
10-13-2010, 10:15 AM
I'm not so sure if Randy had rolled in instead of out there would have been no room to hit the RKO once Justin got up.

Bodom
10-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Dude...Its Randy man. He WILL bitch.

Sigh.................

Daniel Bryan
10-13-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm not so sure if Randy had rolled in instead of out there would have been no room to hit the RKO once Justin got up.

lol the great thing about wrestling is the wrestlers decide when they get up... as soon as gabriel is given the sign that randy is set up he would hav gotten up

Daniel Bryan
10-13-2010, 12:47 PM

ok you guys are both right on the meaning lol
ghost you have the current meaning correct but the past meaning is what scottland is saying
crunk is like the word gay... gay use to mean happy not it means homosexuals lol
so congrats to both of you guys lol

Daniel Bryan
10-13-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm going out of a limb and say Hawaii

did you know it takes 2 years for a pineapple to grow?

Robstar
10-13-2010, 01:42 PM
ALRIGHT EVERYBODY GET YOUR ARMS AND LEGS BACK INSIDE THE VEHICLE AND CALM DOWN!!!

IPITS & Scottland - go to neutral corners! SilverGhost, stop adding fuel to the fire, ffs!

I'm starting a thread on CRUNK in the Tea Spot.

And Scottland - I'm not accusing you of ignorance; I'm accusing you of being wrong! lol

AceOfSpades
10-13-2010, 01:49 PM
I think Justin Gabriel messed up on his 450 Splash tonight on RAW against The Viper. That was clearly suppose to be a missed shot. It looked to me Gabriel jumped to far out & landed on Orton oddly while Orton was trying to move away. I will say Orton didn't look pleased but seem to have gotten over it shortly after. I'm sure Gabriel will hear about it though because Orton has told off guys like Kofi, Miz, & Kennedy in the past. But I really can't blame Orton.

OR has it occured to u tht maybe allthis may have been set up...because earlier in the night Wade told NeXuS he wanted Randy to be taken care of and to help him beat Randy at Bragging Rights...so maybe they will play on this that Gabriel "injured" Randy especially with Cole highlighting the fact that Randy has shoulder issues and putting emphasis on past injuries? Maybe it wasnt a botch just, u kno, scripted...so Barrett can feed off this injury and win the championship at Bragging Rights

Bodom
10-13-2010, 01:53 PM
OR has it occured to u tht maybe allthis may have been set up...because earlier in the night Wade told NeXuS he wanted Randy to be taken care of and to help him beat Randy at Bragging Rights...so maybe they will play on this that Gabriel "injured" Randy especially with Cole highlighting the fact that Randy has shoulder issues and putting emphasis on past injuries? Maybe it wasnt a botch just, u kno, scripted...so Barrett can feed off this injury and win the championship at Bragging Rights

Excellent point

AceOfSpades
10-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Excellent point

thanks man...i'm just saying tht Gabriel has done the 450 splash too many time to botch it, you know. I do understand he's green but he's perfected the 450 just like Evan has perfected the shooting star press...and when watching it back it just seemed like it was meant to happen

Scottland
10-13-2010, 04:06 PM

You bring up a good point. Actually, I think I even mentioned something about the botch situation being part of the scripted event somewhere in this thread because what seem interesting was right when Orton hit the RKO & got the pin...He wasn't hurting let alone attending to his shoulder. So, the whole botch thing could have been a total set up even though it didn't look right.

Scottland
10-13-2010, 04:17 PM
ALRIGHT EVERYBODY GET YOUR ARMS AND LEGS BACK INSIDE THE VEHICLE AND CALM DOWN!!!

IPITS & Scottland - go to neutral corners! SilverGhost, stop adding fuel to the fire, ffs!

I'm starting a thread on CRUNK in the Tea Spot.

And Scottland - I'm not accusing you of ignorance; I'm accusing you of being wrong! lol

Robstar, I'm wrong? What exactly am I wrong on? The bully element? Everything I mentioned to the reply of your previous post on #35 is actually pretty accurate. I don't get where I'm wrong let alone the people I mentioned that have bullied over the years in the industry are all stories that have been told. I mean if you been a wrestling fan long enough pretty much anyone should know this.

MrNolan
10-13-2010, 04:34 PM
He botched it on Smachdown! not to long ago as well and almost stomped on Big Shows arm. But what I'm wondering is why they would set it up for him to miss that move. It seems like a very dangerous move to perform without someone there to break your fall.

Scottland
10-13-2010, 04:55 PM
He botched it on Smachdown! not to long ago as well and almost stomped on Big Shows arm. But what I'm wondering is why they would set it up for him to miss that move. It seems like a very dangerous move to perform without someone there to break your fall.

One, it is a dangerous move to perform & yes, you are correct Gabriel has botched the 450 Splash before so anyone who says he's perfected it are inaccurate in the matter. Truth of the matter, it's a guessing game & no one really knows if it was a actual botch or just a set up.

Robstar
10-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Robstar, I'm wrong? What exactly am I wrong on? The bully element? Everything I mentioned to the reply of your previous post on #35 is actually pretty accurate. I don't get where I'm wrong let alone the people I mentioned that have bullied over the years in the industry are all stories that have been told. I mean if you been a wrestling fan long enough pretty much anyone should know this.

No not about the bullying, about the crunk. True story. As I stated in the thread about it in The Tea Spot, the term has been appropriated to mean several things, but it began as a term to describe a genre of hip hop. So in part, you are right - and I'm sure you aren't lying when you say that crunk, where you live, is indeed referencing what you say it is. It's just not where it began.

AceOfSpades
10-14-2010, 05:40 PM
One, it is a dangerous move to perform & yes, you are correct Gabriel has botched the 450 Splash before so anyone who says he's perfected it are inaccurate in the matter. Truth of the matter, it's a guessing game & no one really knows if it was a actual botch or just a set up.

I said he perfected because its that difficult to execute...and for him to have done it on other occasion (without botching) shows he's matured his skill in doing the 450. and yes I am aware tht he botched it on the Big Show but his focused was off during tht...he's still getting use to the wwe's enviornment with the huge crowds and other components tht cause u to miscalculate the trajectory. so considering all of these elements (trajectory, crowd, him still being "green" but to me is looking VERY solid in the ring) he is very great if not perfect at doing the 450.

Scottland
10-14-2010, 05:46 PM
I said he perfected because its that difficult to execute...and for him to have done it on other occasion (without botching) shows he's matured his skill in doing the 450. and yes I am aware tht he botched it on the Big Show but his focused was off during tht...he's still getting use to the wwe's enviornment with the huge crowds and other components tht cause u to miscalculate the trajectory. so considering all of these elements (trajectory, crowd, him still being "green" but to me is looking VERY solid in the ring) he is very great if not perfect at doing the 450.

Wow man...I wasn't accusing or attacking anyone of anything when I made that statement & to be frank, I didn't even know you said that. I have nothing against Gabriel & I think he is an actually very good talent let alone he was the first one to impress me on NXT Season 1. Wade Barrett though has really come out though as the star of the group.

Robstar
10-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Wow man...I wasn't accusing or attacking anyone of anything when I made that statement & to be frank, I didn't even know you said that. I have nothing against Gabriel & I think he is an actually very good talent let alone he was the first one to impress me on NXT Season 1. Wade Barrett though has really come out though as the star of the group.

Barrett was very impressive on this weeks Raw. Some of the best mic work I've seen in some time and absolutely exuding charisma. I'm sold on Wade Barrett

Scottland
10-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Barrett was very impressive on this weeks Raw. Some of the best mic work I've seen in some time and absolutely exuding charisma. I'm sold on Wade Barrett

Yes, Wade Barrett has really come along well & is certainly proving he can be a main eventer. Barrett is following the same path as Sheamus as both are/have become main eventers practically over night per se let alone they both sell as heels greatly.

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 09:11 PM
I miss Scottland.