PDA

View Full Version : Hornswoggle - Did Vince Lose A Bet?

Robstar
10-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Here's a thread for all you Hornswoggle lovers and haters.

I really do wonder why he's still employed in WWE - did Vince lose a bet or a court case against little people I'm not aware of? I get the whole comedy thing but really now I just think it's getting a little bizzare and degrading. But hey, I won't begrudge the Little Bastard a paycheck (yuck, yuck;)).

Fire away!;)

Kiss My Ass Club Member
10-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Personally, I dont mind him. Hes funny. But I guess they eventually run out of ideas for him.

Tommy Thunder
10-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Well as long as he isn't on the main shows, I'm fine with it. I don't recall him being on Raw or Smackdown for some time, and he's been primarily kept on NXT for that time.

I think the novelty of the guy has worn off, and I hope they'll release him sooner rather than later.

Beast
10-14-2011, 10:55 PM
You stupid piece of shit! Putting down Hornwoggle should be outlawed. He is the man and his tadpole splash is one of the best finishers in the game! Skul rushing finale=retarded! Do me a favor and jump off a bridge! Hornswoggle is still employed because hes awesome and I bet not only does he get more money than you, he probabl ygets more pussy than you too!

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 10:57 PM
You stupid piece of shit! Putting down Hornwoggle should be outlawed. He is the man and his tadpole splash is one of the best finishers in the game! Skul rushing finale=retarded! Do me a favor and jump off a bridge! Hornswoggle is still employed because hes awesome and I bet not only does he get more money than you, he probabl ygets more pussy than you too!

do me a favour and take old yeller behind the barn

IrkenInvader
10-14-2011, 11:00 PM
1. How long before that dicksmack gets banned?

2. I agree Robstar, he was treated like he was a credible wrestler in other promotions why would he be degrading himself like this. WWE acts like he has less intelligence than a 4 year old.

Tommy Thunder
10-14-2011, 11:08 PM

To quote a great man:

You have a vagina!

URATOOL
10-14-2011, 11:15 PM
1. How long before that dicksmack gets banned?

2. I agree Robstar, he was treated like he was a credible wrestler in other promotions why would he be degrading himself like this. WWE acts like he has less intelligence than a 4 year old.

Bigger fatter pay cheque!

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 11:16 PM
so 3 users outta 5 agree this Beast fella needs to hit the road

URATOOL
10-14-2011, 11:20 PM

Can't we keep him as a pet?

What do you mean 3 out of 5? This ain't a democracy! EWN is a dictatorship.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Can't we keep him as a pet?

What do you mean 3 out of 5? This ain't a democracy! EWN is a dictatorship.

a dictatorship? if you're not happy you're more than welcome to leave

URATOOL
10-14-2011, 11:33 PM
a dictatorship? if you're not happy you're more than welcome to leave

Who says I'm not happy? I accept that 99% of online forums are dictatorships. Fact of life buddy.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Who says I'm not happy? I accept that 99% of online forums are dictatorships. Fact of life buddy.

who are you to give me a life lesson?

Rich Cranium
10-14-2011, 11:42 PM
As long as Swoggle is only doing things like Spinaroonies with Booker T then I'm OK with him.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 11:46 PM
As long as Swoggle is only doing things like Spinaroonies with Booker T then I'm OK with him.

miniroonie? i'd love to see that

SESAfro
10-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Hornswoggle was a credible wrestler? Onto the YouTube!

His sporadic appearances are fine in my book. Miniroonies and tad-pole splashes on occasion only.

Russo swerve
10-15-2011, 12:07 AM

you are always tryna get somebody banned who the hell are u suppose to be??

Robstar
10-15-2011, 12:08 AM

Lmao, Beast you actually made me laugh. I got it ;)

Everytime I see a new profile on here with like, under 10 posts, you gotta figure it's someone totally new 'round here, so let's give them some rope and see if they hang themselves or - it's a regular user fucking with me. Either way, it made me smile. And anyway, I bet Hornswoggle does get more pussy than me!

The Brown One
10-15-2011, 12:17 AM
With Hornswoggle, you gotta think that hes got several years ahead of him in the WWE (DAMMIT). Hes only like 25 isn't he? I expect the lil' bastard to stick around for a while.

Robstar
10-15-2011, 12:24 AM
I don't dislike the guy at all, don't get me wrong. I just wonder how in a company that tires easily of talent, he's lasted pretty long. But maybe Vince has his pay structured to his stature, ahahahaha!

URATOOL
10-15-2011, 12:35 AM
who are you to give me a life lesson?

u bad bruv?

Super Kicked
10-15-2011, 01:45 AM
The only time the little fellow got on my nerves was when he was beating Chavo week after week. The DX stuff was fun, the bastered child stuff was...uncomfortable, and now he is just a novalty. Kuddos to him for keeping a pretty sweet job.

Y2J___Y2J
10-15-2011, 05:08 AM
They will eventually run out of idea's for him.. But at least he's not on tv every week

CobraNightviper
10-15-2011, 12:43 PM
I never really cared for midget wrestling I think it's still called that even though in the 90's they were called mini's.

Asherdelampyr
10-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I think he could show off quite a bit if MCW or AAA or CMLL picked him up instead
however he hangs with the kids, and has a lot of funny moments in WWE
I don't think that he should have been the last CW champ, but I am willing to overlook that for how much he does for the fans
Seriously, I have seen kids break down the metal barriers that they use at house shows for a chance to get in the ring with the lil fella.

Los Conquistador
10-15-2011, 01:29 PM
I fucking hate the 3 ft stereotype

What the fuck was up with wrestlemania

Lets rip off leperachaun in the hood
Quite possible on of the worst films ever made
Was that shit supposed to be funny

charmingone28
10-15-2011, 01:31 PM

I've got two questions

1. How old are you 5 cause I can see thats the only people ol' Horny works for

and

2. Seeing by the number of your posts you dont really come around here a lot do ya?