PDA

View Full Version : WWE Divas reality show.

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 11:45 AM
WWE has announced today that it will feature a Divas reality show as part of its new cable network.

They revealed on their official website details for the show, noting: “A reality show that welcomes you aboard the private Divas tour bus as it travels from venue to venue. Cameras will roll 24/7, capturing the unscripted bonds, battles, and behind-the-scenes drama that only our WWE Divas can deliver when their public and private lives merge on the open road.”

You can help them name the show here http://poll.wwe.com/divas-reality/
(http://poll.wwe.com/divas-reality/) (http://poll.wwe.com/divas-reality/)

Tommy Thunder
10-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Heels on Wheels FTW!!
This could be interesting. It'll be interesting to see which divas are genuinely friends, and which aren't, which divas hang around together, which divas are nice people in real life, what they get up to in their spare time etc.

Rilla
10-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Strangely, or maybe not, I see this being akin to Real World, where it's not really reality and they are prompted to say controversial things.

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Heels on Wheels FTW!!
This could be interesting. It'll be interesting to see which divas are genuinely friends, and which aren't, which divas hang around together, which divas are nice people in real life, what they get up to in their spare time etc.

Why only start this now? Why didnt they start this when the head bitch Melina was there, or another controversial Diva. It will be interesting to see who is a bitch in real life and let's hope WWE makes it no holds barred with the swearing

steveorton
10-14-2011, 12:12 PM
This is a really good idea I wouldn't mind seeing some backstage battles with the Divas.

K2Jelly
10-14-2011, 12:13 PM
I believe Kharma will be coming back by that time. I hope they continue her little "feud" with the Bellas.

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 12:29 PM
I believe Kharma will be coming back by that time. I hope they continue her little "feud" with the Bellas.

Bus is going down the highway, its the early morning, not a lot of traffic around

Kelly "Ok, who took the last of my thin mints? you all know those are my favorite cookies"

Bus swerves and runs over the shoulder of the highway

Natalya "WTF was that about? Is the driver f'king drunk?"

Suddenly, a large black truck can be seen outside the left windows, Kharma is driving the truck, grinning maniacally

Kharma "I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK BITCHEEEESSSS!!!!!"

Fade to black

Rilla
10-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Bus is going down the highway, its the early morning, not a lot of traffic around

Kelly "Ok, who took the last of my thin mints? you all know those are my favorite cookies"

Bus swerves and runs over the shoulder of the highway

Natalya "WTF was that about? Is the driver f'king drunk?"

Suddenly, a large black truck can be seen outside the left windows, Kharma is driving the truck, grinning maniacally

Kharma "I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK BITCHEEEESSSS!!!!!"

Fade to black

I'd get addicted instantly.

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 12:33 PM
I'd get addicted instantly.

me too!
and also, I want some f'king girl scout cookies, damn those are tasty

Rilla
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I can imagine people complaining though.

'OMG THEY ARE FRIENDS! IT TOTALLY KILLS THEIR STORY!'

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 12:39 PM

Yeah fans will yap about breaking the kayfabe. It would be fun though if like Kelly and Eve didnt get along

K2Jelly
10-14-2011, 12:39 PM

Saying that would imply creative thought is put in the divas division management.

K2Jelly
10-14-2011, 12:41 PM
I wonder if the divas' real life relationships will be shown. Like Punk and Beth could appear together in an episode.

Rilla
10-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Basis of Kharma/Bellas or DoD/K2 and Eve.

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 12:42 PM

What story?
other than Beth has started wearing modified pin-up dresses, and Kelly throws tantrums that are reminiscent of a 5 year old when she wrestles now

JLeeDude1892
10-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Not scripted my ass. You really think they're going to show us out of Kayfabe drama? If they show us "drama" in the bus, then it's going to start a feud on TV. Easy set up people.

VanHooliganX
10-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Good lord. So they're going to wear make-up 24/7?

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 01:21 PM

cue the crickets :P

VanHooliganX
10-14-2011, 01:24 PM
cue the crickets :P

I wasn't joking.
There wrestling careers is the joke but I won't go there :)

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 01:28 PM
as if over half of them don't already?

monctonvike
10-14-2011, 04:15 PM
WWE has announced today that it will feature a Divas reality show as part of its new cable network.

They revealed on their official website details for the show, noting: “A reality show that welcomes you aboard the private Divas tour bus as it travels from venue to venue. Cameras will roll 24/7, capturing the unscripted bonds, battles, and behind-the-scenes drama that only our WWE Divas can deliver when their public and private lives merge on the open road.”

You can help them name the show here http://poll.wwe.com/divas-reality/
(http://poll.wwe.com/divas-reality/) (http://poll.wwe.com/divas-reality/)

I love and I mean love womens wrestling, I would tune in from time to time if I had access to the show. I bet if it was on basic cable it might do decent ratings even if people don't like wrestling beautiful women , drama ,and tv go hand in hand. However from a wrestling standpoint it seems weird to make a whole reality show about people who are on raw and smack down 3 1/2 to 5 minutes a week

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 04:19 PM
I love and I mean love womens wrestling, I would tune in from time to time if I had access to the show. I bet if it was on basic cable it might do decent ratings even if people don't like wrestling beautiful women , drama ,and tv go hand in hand. However from a wrestling standpoint it seems weird to make a whole reality show about people who are on raw and smack down 3 1/2 to 5 minutes a week

Well actually altogether the Divas would get about 15 minutes of airtime avg if you add RAW, Smackdown and Superstars and sometimes NXT. And yeah I think the show would get decent ratings I mean the Diva Search special got a 1.1 rating which is impressive for a hour show dedicated to just Divas

zerosystem
10-14-2011, 05:10 PM
It's funny how they want drama in the show and decide to start it after Melina and Gail Kim are gone. Melina alone could have provided more than half of the entertainment.

And this show will not show their true characters, that would break kayfabe. It will be a vehicle for WWE creative to come up with storylines for the divas. I would not be surprised if all the stuff the Bellas and Rosa have been saying o Twitter was not a precursor for this show.

alexrules01
10-14-2011, 05:26 PM
If the camera are rolling 24/7 there better be some dam shower and bedroom scenes

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 06:34 PM
If the camera are rolling 24/7 there better be some dam shower and bedroom scenes

haha I was thinking the same thing but didnt wanna say :p

alexrules01
10-15-2011, 02:44 AM
haha I was thinking the same thing but didnt wanna say :p

Every single person on here was thinking it, I was actually suprised it took 3 pages :P