Air Boom is not a exception
Evan bourne as a heel no way
But Kofi I could see it
And I like it
Now do u Like it
How do u see him fitting in?

AWrestlingGod
10-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Kofi Kingston as a heel I can see him using his roots in Africa because most foreigners are heels maybe start taking out main events saying hes tired of being held back. And Just go.crazy on everybody and everything ...

Lol but i like kofi as a face better

Dr. Death
10-13-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't think Kofi would turn heel, if he does then oh well. I don't think he's ever going to be World Championship material. He has some fancy moves and can sell moves, but his mic work isn't that good. Maybe that will change in time. If and when Air Boom split up, I think that it will be a mutual split and Even Bourne will remain friends with Kofi Kingston.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-13-2011, 09:52 PM
What is he going to have a Jamaican drug-cartel gimmick?

AWrestlingGod
10-13-2011, 10:00 PM
What is he going to have a Jamaican drug-cartel gimmick?

This would be awesome smoking cigars having hired bodyguards in which when someone causes issues with him he takes him out with his bodyguards and hitman and leaves a mark like a cigar on them...something different

Yano88
10-14-2011, 03:44 AM
This would be awesome smoking cigars having hired bodyguards in which when someone causes issues with him he takes him out with his bodyguards and hitman and leaves a mark like a cigar on them...something different

yeah... somoking cigars... Just look at the heat after R-Truth smoked a cigarette in the face of JoMo.

WWE was forced to edit that segment. Why? Because it's PG and they cant show a guy smoking on their shows.

On Topic: Kofi as heel? To be a heel you need to have mic skills. And Kofi does not have them. He is lucky that is merchandise catch on children otherwise he was fired material.

And if not fired at least low/mid-carding material... Oh wait, that's what he is right now...

steveorton
10-14-2011, 06:41 AM

^^^ I wouldn't mind seeing this

cajl616
10-14-2011, 08:28 AM
I believe evan would turn heel, kinda have a cocky arrogance like styles or orton or might have a heel billy kidman turn hurting people with the shooting star press and as for kofi he would be the man tired of being held back, he r-truth, mark henry, thedore long, booker t, big zeke and the black refferee should form the nation of domination and or the brotherhood. It would be the people in that group tired of being held back. henry-just angry, zeke- held back, truth- angry conspriacy, kofi- held back, booker t- always getting shot down on comentary, and teddy long- never has power now and is always being held back by the man and the man telling teddy to go out there dance and say holla holla holla..... Oh yea and the black reff.- always in crapy matches, held back, and it would be intresting if book or teddy says we wont fight untill its fair.and have there own reff like del rio an his own announcer. kinda make it like how LAX, has there own announce team oh yea and long would announce for them. Holla!

VanHooliganX
10-14-2011, 09:03 AM
Kingston...Heel?

That I just can't see.
Although I couldn't see R-Truth being a good heel and hes really good so who knows.

Y2Jryder
10-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Why wouldn't Bourne be a good heel??? He proved that he can play a great heel. Does everybody know Matt sydal??

I think Kofi is just boring, whether he's face or heel

sincara
10-14-2011, 09:53 AM
kofi as a heel so=hould do what he did against ziggler on sd last year where he went mental on dolph !!! :)

dub
10-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Why wouldn't Bourne be a good heel??? He proved that he can play a great heel. Does everybody know Matt sydal??

My thoughts exactly... He was an arrogant son of a gun and he played the part very well.

Yano88
10-14-2011, 02:02 PM
In all honesty I think Evan Bourne can be a way better heel then Kofi.

Rilla
10-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Evan/Tyson - Heel Tag Team. Two Cocky Small guys.

URATOOL
10-14-2011, 05:07 PM
WWE was forced to edit that segment. Why? Because it's PG and they cant show a guy smoking on their shows.

Or maybe it was because it was illegal. As it was filmed the UK where smoking is banned at indoor public places. The WWE were fined for the incident as well.

URATOOL
10-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Evan/Tyson - Heel Tag Team. Two Cocky Small guys.

When have you ever seen a successfully team with two small guys in it?

URATOOL
10-14-2011, 05:13 PM
On Topic: Kofi as heel? To be a heel you need to have mic skills. And Kofi does not have them.

Just to name a few Jack Swagger, Kane, Meng, Abyss, Tyler Ryks (before his teaming with Hawkins)... All of these were either poor on the mic or rarely spoke.

Y2Jryder
10-14-2011, 06:18 PM

why not try?

URATOOL
10-14-2011, 07:18 PM
why not try?

Because it's too unrealistic. As soon as they face any team with big guys in it, it'll be beatdown city. Cause when a 250-300lb guy is beating the crap out of a sub 200lb guy there is no one to tag in who will fare any better.

Rilla
10-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Because it's too unrealistic.

Because wrestling = realistic.

Krysys
10-14-2011, 07:36 PM

Brian Kendrick and Paul London comes to mind...

K2Jelly
10-14-2011, 07:37 PM
Because it's too unrealistic. As soon as they face any team with big guys in it, it'll be beatdown city. Cause when a 250-300lb guy is beating the crap out of a sub 200lb guy there is no one to tag in who will fare any better.

And Butlerswoggle IS realistic?

Rilla
10-14-2011, 07:40 PM
And Butlerswoggle IS realistic?

As well as an Undead guy that regularly goes to hell.

K2Jelly
10-14-2011, 07:44 PM
As well as an Undead guy that regularly goes to hell.

I was referring to an idea that URATOOL had that he posted in another thread where Hornswoggle would be Laurinitis' butler or something.

chunkkynutzzz
10-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Kofi Kingston heel would be great with JTG,Big Zeke and colt cabana in a stable

Kofi smokes pot also to have a edge to him ,and blows smoke in there face lol

K2Jelly
10-14-2011, 07:47 PM

You know this is PG, right?

Having a stable whose agenda includes getting stoned on live television and exploiting African American racially insensitive stereotypes is a big no no. I was assuming the latter part since your stable consisted of mostly black wrestlers.

Rilla
10-14-2011, 07:48 PM
I was referring to an idea that URATOOL had that he posted in another thread where Hornswoggle would be Laurinitis' butler or something.

And I was referring to unrealistic things.

Kofi does look high as hell sometimes.

chunkkynutzzz
10-14-2011, 08:58 PM
You know this is PG, right?

Having a stable whose agenda includes getting stoned on live television and exploiting African American racially insensitive stereotypes is a big no no. I was assuming the latter part since your stable consisted of mostly black wrestlers.

Attitude Era this would've been perfect lmao
And you know its True Vince didn't give a damn lol
And doesn't PG only to convert later on
He knows what he is doing, Smart McMahon Smart!

AreYaSerious
10-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Brian Kendrick and Paul London comes to mind...

They were amazing!

AreYaSerious
10-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Everyone is saying Kofi has bad mic skills, I disagree. When I first heard him talk I was blown away. I was really expecting a Jamaican accent.

Y2Jryder
10-15-2011, 04:01 AM
Everyone is saying Kofi has bad mic skills, I disagree. When I first heard him talk I was blown away. I was really expecting a Jamaican accent.

He isn't from Jamaica so why should he have an accent lol?

Los Conquistador
10-15-2011, 02:07 PM
i hate kofi kingston
hes annoying pulls out the same 5 moves of doom and nobody call him on it
despite billed from ghana he still has a jamaican theme and the last name kingston

hes pointless and dancing on borrowed time till they find another credible mid-carder for the kids
ryder might just do

chunkkynutzzz
10-15-2011, 08:54 PM
KoFi Kingston will be a Great heel n the future
Hell yea imagine him doing his moves with the crowd booing and him tellin them
That's Talent ..Know talent when u see it fools and walk up to the barracade yelling out to the audience ..
Like a mega heel
And then smiles with the kofi face
Lol this would be great and funny to me

Yano88
10-16-2011, 03:44 AM
KoFi Kingston will be a Great heel n the future
Hell yea imagine him doing his moves with the crowd booing and him tellin them
That's Talent ..Know talent when u see it fools and walk up to the barracade yelling out to the audience ..
Like a mega heel
And then smiles with the kofi face
Lol this would be great and funny to me

Everyone, in our fantasy and imagination, can be a great wrestler (heel or face).

I can imagine right now JTG becoming a top face and winning the World Heavyweight Championship lol.

Guys, just because YOU think that Kofi COULD be good that doesn't mean it is true or it will become reality...