PDA

View Full Version : What should be next for Orton???

abbinav
10-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Now that we can see Randy is no longer going to be in the title picture because of his rivalry with cody rhodes.
Now i think this is a good thing because Randy has been in the title picture since the draft.
With Randy not in the title picture it may give him the chance to change from a face to a heel.
I personnaly prefer randy as a heel as im sure most of you do.

What do you think?? is this good for Orton?? should he be in the title picture???

Tommy Thunder
10-13-2011, 08:02 PM
If he's feuding with Cody to put Cody over, then yes, it's a good thing. But If Orton is going to bury Rhodes in this feud, then God help us.

AreYaSerious
10-13-2011, 08:29 PM
He won't become a heel, Cody's a heel, and a damn good one at that. I believe Orton will face Rhodes for the I.C. Championship, boosting the prestige of the I.C. Championship, and having Rhodes hold on to it for a while.

ratedy2jayz
10-13-2011, 08:44 PM
I actually think this feud can benefit Rhodes, The IC title, and Orton.

abbinav
10-13-2011, 08:51 PM
lets hope it brings cody rhodes to the main event scene!!!

alexrules01
10-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Why would Orton go heel when he's feuding with probably one of the best heels in the WWE right now

eyehatecena
10-13-2011, 09:19 PM
I think this will push Rhodes even higher. He has just gotten better and better. His move to SD has done him wonders. Hopefully Orton will not dominate their program. Maybe creative will probally do the right thing...who am I kidding, this is WWE Orton will win all fueds in the end, he is SDs Cena...its soo predictable

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Orton is on a quest to hold every title on Smackdown.

thesubverse
10-13-2011, 10:32 PM
How come when someone the internet likes wins, it's getting put over, but when someone we don't like wins, it's burying?

Apparently there's no such thing as middle ground or story progression.

AreYaSerious
10-13-2011, 11:03 PM
How come when someone the internet likes wins, it's getting put over, but when someone we don't like wins, it's burying?

Yeah, just like how Sheamus was buried by Triple H, Sheamus benefited from that more then Triple H did. I agree it shouldn't be classified as burying if the under dog loses.

68wPayne
10-13-2011, 11:47 PM
What's next for Orton? As far as I care flipping burgers at McDonalds cause I really don't like him personally or professionally

Iron Ape
10-13-2011, 11:47 PM
A 6 month vacation.

Samuel L. Jackson
10-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Hollywood, movies, returns in 6 years when DB (who's in my top 5) is WHC, and is accused of turning his back on the industry sparking a sattelite-feud which culminates at Wrestlemania 35 ...

CM_Jericho
10-14-2011, 01:48 AM
The Marine 3

Los Conquistador
10-14-2011, 08:18 AM

Thats the bullshit nature of the iwc
When ryder is a mid card title holder and rhodes has world title or two to his reputation
The iwc will backlash them with malice intensity while promoting some other young hopeful

Dr. Death
10-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Orton vs Rhodes feud should be great no matter who wins. I expect Orton to put over Rhodes, then climbing through the ranks once again.

sincara
10-14-2011, 09:49 AM
orton needs to turn heel in this fued maybe become codys lackie for a while after losing a match to cody or bringing back legasy but with orton+cody as equil leaders and have the usos or mason ryan or brodus clay or someone in it

Rich Cranium
10-14-2011, 10:15 AM
A 6 month vacation.

Like that will happen.

On topic: This is a good thing that will bring even more prestige to the IC title having one of the top dogs feuding with Rhodes. I only wish other big names would take a break from the top and feud with Ziggler. Yeah, talking to you, Cena.

cubco
10-14-2011, 10:55 AM
I hope he has a lengthy feud with Rhodes. At Vengeance they can face each other for the title, which Rhodes can win with help from his new buddies. Christian, Ziggler, Swagger and Del Rio ... Probably Christian seen as though he is on SD and has issues with Orton. I would book them both into the World Title Scramble match at SS with Christian, Ziggler and Swagger joining Miz and Truth in a survivor series match.

They will interact with each other in the match ... Orton could even pin Rhodes, but then get up and walk into a World Strongest Slam for Henry to retain. This could set up a Rhodes vs Orton match for IC title at TLC - possibly in a Ladder match.

At this point, they will be thinking about the rumble and champions come Mania. I hope that Rhodes wins the match. Then come the rumble, Orton can eliminate Rhodes.

From here, I believe that Orton will be booked to win the World Title in the Elimination Chamber so he can defend the title against Daniel Bryan and WrestleMania. As for Rhodes, I think it would be really interesting to see him in a feud with his brother, Goldust, and they face off at Mania for the IC title ... To make it more interesting, they could have Dusty Rhodes at ringside.

Jags
10-14-2011, 11:23 AM
I don't see Orton putting over Rhodes at the moment, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing if it is handled right. Cena burying Miz in 2009 was a good thing, though Rhodes is already past that level the Miz was at at 2009.

I personally don't hope this feud happens, because I think the outcome would be pretty bad. Rather have Cody Rhodes feud with Booker T and/or Goldust first.

eyehatecena
10-14-2011, 11:58 AM
while orton is much better as a heel, I see no reason to turn him at this time. Creative should let someone else shine for awhile. Am not a big fan of Henrys, but I think he deserves the title for his yrs of service. But why now instead of earlier in his career? Just keep the damn title off Orton for awhile, put it on Sheamus, Rhodes(down the road), or anybody else. Just do not shove Orton down our throats like they have with Cena.

AOF666
10-14-2011, 12:17 PM
What's next for Orton? As far as I care flipping burgers at McDonalds cause I really don't like him personally or professionally

Best answer, I agree about Orton!

Iron Ape
10-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Like that will happen.
It won't, but it should. Same goes for Cena, too. If they were smart enough to rotate these guys in and out of programs, audience interest would be less likely to erode before turning into straight up contempt and hatred.

Y2Jryder
10-14-2011, 06:15 PM

Welcome to the IWC where hypocrites are born