pauadrian
10-12-2011, 11:42 PM
wwe are carful with thier equipment in mexico cus of all the drug dealers

are we that scary?

SLEEPY LOCO1
10-12-2011, 11:47 PM

are we that scary?

The McMahons are Republicans, which means they think everybody that lives in Mexico is a drug dealer that will kidnap and rob them just because their American.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-12-2011, 11:49 PM

are we that scary?

si senior everything in mexico is legal lol

pauadrian
10-12-2011, 11:51 PM
si senior everything in mexico is legal lol

its not legal its just our government is fucked up and steal all the tax money

THEKEVINBRAND
10-12-2011, 11:52 PM
its not legal its just our government is fucked up and steal all the tax money

thank god im canadian eh! then again our government makes up a new tax for our money

pauadrian
10-13-2011, 12:07 AM
thank god im canadian eh! then again our government makes up a new tax for our money

take this as an example
my school barelya has sports euipment

government went to our school on august when we entered school for another year
they said they would buy as new equpment in two weeks

mid october havnt recieved any shit from the government

THEKEVINBRAND
10-13-2011, 12:20 AM
take this as an example
my school barelya has sports euipment

government went to our school on august when we entered school for another year
they said they would buy as new equpment in two weeks

mid october havnt recieved any shit from the government

that sounds like ours, we can become great friends lol

pauadrian
10-13-2011, 12:26 AM
that sounds like ours, we can become great friends lol

lmao yes we can

Rich Cranium
10-13-2011, 12:52 AM
I believe the talent had some of their stuff stolen during a recent overseas tour so they are just taking precautions.

AreYaSerious
10-13-2011, 01:28 AM
They think everyone who isn't white is a criminal hence Eddie's I lie I cheat I steal and Cryme Tyme

THEKEVINBRAND
10-13-2011, 01:39 AM
I believe the talent had some of their stuff stolen during a recent overseas tour so they are just taking precautions.

Like in Germany where Bret got his jacket stolen

Daveman101
10-13-2011, 06:40 AM
Well, I think there is more to the hubbub than just what it looks like. The media has been saying that Mexico is in a state of warfare between the various drug cartels and such for years now.

I have also heard they pass out canadian leaf pins at airports so americans look 'canadian' and dont get picked on by angry mexicans..

This is just a canadian kid talking here, but as it is, we live in the media age and the media hasnt been so kind recently :(

pauadrian
10-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Well, I think there is more to the hubbub than just what it looks like. The media has been saying that Mexico is in a state of warfare between the various drug cartels and such for years now.

I have also heard they pass out canadian leaf pins at airports so americans look 'canadian' and dont get picked on by angry mexicans..

This is just a canadian kid talking here, but as it is, we live in the media age and the media hasnt been so kind recently :(

yes most mexicans hate americans but not enough to kill them
they would just shout an insult
of course there is always somebody stupid who kills the american
or almost always

last week an american came to visit our state
i talked to him and shit was pretty nice
you see i didnt kill him or insult him

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 04:18 PM
it's media hype, scaring the hell out of Americans, because that is what our media does best

Y2Jryder
10-13-2011, 04:25 PM
No confidence in Mexico??????

Dr. Death
10-13-2011, 09:22 PM
yes most mexicans hate americans but not enough to kill them
they would just shout an insult
of course there is always somebody stupid who kills the american
or almost always

last week an american came to visit our state
i talked to him and shit was pretty nice
you see i didnt kill him or insult him

They hate Americans and America, but most sneak over into America to work and live? And everyone calls the white guy prejudice. Look I don't hate Mexico or Mexicans, I have some good friends that are of Hispanic decent. Most Americans are not prejudiced either, so why all the hatred toward us. The Mexican drug wars were reported to have crossed into our borders and supposedly is expanding, whether true or not I don't know, but it's because of reports like this that the WWE is taking precautions.

pauadrian
10-13-2011, 11:44 PM
They hate Americans and America, but most sneak over into America to work and live? And everyone calls the white guy prejudice. Look I don't hate Mexico or Mexicans, I have some good friends that are of Hispanic decent. Most Americans are not prejudiced either, so why all the hatred toward us. The Mexican drug wars were reported to have crossed into our borders and supposedly is expanding, whether true or not I don't know, but it's because of reports like this that the WWE is taking precautions.

the drug wars are not true if anything
america is kicking out more mexicans than evr before so dont blame the latins
mcmahon is racist and leave it at that

capn-edu
10-13-2011, 11:47 PM
i feel insulted
wwe has always been racist...

Dr. Death
10-14-2011, 07:02 AM
the drug wars are not true if anything
america is kicking out more mexicans than evr before so dont blame the latins
mcmahon is racist and leave it at that

McMahon is not racist, he hates everybody equally. Who's blaming the Latins? All I did was state a fact. I will stand up for my country and no one will ever tell me I can't or try to make me feel ashamed to. The Mexicans getting kicked out aren't supposed to be here anyway. What did Americans do to garner all the hatred from the Latins and other cultures? Could it be jealousy towards us and not actual hate? So what your saying is that it's OK to do stuff illegally, as long as it's against America and Americans. I don't believe in all that crap. If the drug wars weren't true, then why all the killings?

Now back to topic, WWE is not racist, they are doing just what they think best for the situation at hand.

( Don't take the discussion personal pauadrian, it's not meant to be insulting or anything, just a friendly discussion )

kersh
10-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Dont worry I'm English

every fucker hates us :)

pauadrian
10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
McMahon is not racist, he hates everybody equally. Who's blaming the Latins? All I did was state a fact. I will stand up for my country and no one will ever tell me I can't or try to make me feel ashamed to. The Mexicans getting kicked out aren't supposed to be here anyway. What did Americans do to garner all the hatred from the Latins and other cultures? Could it be jealousy towards us and not actual hate? So what your saying is that it's OK to do stuff illegally, as long as it's against America and Americans. I don't believe in all that crap. If the drug wars weren't true, then why all the killings?

Now back to topic, WWE is not racist, they are doing just what they think best for the situation at hand.

( Don't take the discussion personal pauadrian, it's not meant to be insulting or anything, just a friendly discussion )

i know its not personal we are having a discussion
and no its not hatred

mexicans hates americans because they are kicking out mexican people
i understand we shouldnt be where you are but
you have to admit mexican does all the agriculture work

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 03:12 PM
i know its not personal we are having a discussion
and no its not hatred

mexicans hates americans because they are kicking out mexican people
i understand we shouldnt be where you are but
you have to admit mexican does all the agriculture work

Ok
Yes, most agricultural work in the US is done by immigrants
Yes, our legal immigration policy is a nightmare and a half to get through
however if you break a law, you will get punished for it if you are caught. I always assumed that people who chose to immigrate illegally did so with full acceptance of the possible consequences