PDA

View Full Version : Gail Kim Shoots On WWE

THEKEVINBRAND
10-12-2011, 10:55 PM
From diva-dirt.com

Former WWE Women's Champion Gail Kim recently had a live shoot interview on Diva-Dirt.com, in which she explains her frustration and the series of events and reasons why she left the WWE not too long ago. Simply put, she bares out everything, without minimizing any details, often explaining the difference between her previous time in WWE and the time she was a TNA Knockouts Champion.

She starts the interview by explaining that in the WWE, the Divas today are told: “You’re getting too physical” and “You’re getting too good”, indicating that they don’t want the women to upstage the male wrestlers. Gail says she got the opportunity to be in a documentary about successful Korean people but WWE wouldn’t let her do it.

She puts her time in TNA over in a big way by saying that winning the Knockouts Title meant more than winning the Women’s Title because it wasn’t just handed to her. She says she was part of building the division and that made it more special. Gail says the Knockouts never talked about their pay in TNA. Any frustration was between talent and office, not with each other.

She explains the reason why she had to leave TNA, being that she was in contract negotiations, but was having financial issues. The pay she was being offered, she couldn’t accept at that time. WWE reached out and offered her more money. She said she spoke to everyone in the TNA office and bawled when she spoke to Jeff Jarrett. She says: “When life takes over, you have to do what you have to do to pay your bills.”

When she re-signed with WWE, Gail explains that Johnny Ace told her that the creative team was so excited to have her back and had ideas for her. She states that she was initially offered a training position in FCW but turned it down because she felt she still had a lot to offer in her career.

Gail Kim voices out one of her frustrations in WWE, by explaining that every week there’d be a new rule for the Divas like “no kicking”, “no punching” etc. “It was so frustrating.” WWE wanted “more girliness” in Divas matches. She details that there was a resounding amount of sadness within the Diva locker room once the Women's Championship was retired in order to favor the current Divas title.

To conclude, Gail's reasons for leaving the WWE were specifically this:

Gail says she felt slapped in the face and disrespected by a series of events and doesn’t take back her action of eliminating herself in the Divas battle royal. She recalls one instance when she went out to the ring with Daniel Bryan as his manager, but when she got to ringside, she was told to go to the back. She had just stood in 10 minutes in gorilla position with Vince and others there, however she wasn’t told she wasn’t supposed to go out. Agents told her she was going out. However, when she went out there, she was told to go back. She felt disrespected and spoke to Johnny Ace.

Gail says she felt frustrated in WWE. She had been approached about re-signing by Johnny Ace but said she definitely wasn’t going to re-sign. She didn’t know how much longer she was going to last. The night of the battle royal came on Raw. She felt that the Divas were treated as a joke but tried to make the best of every situation. She says the battle royal came and they were told, “Everybody has to get out of the ring as fast as possible in the first minute”. She says other things happened that day but won’t reveal what happened. She felt disrespected at that moment and wanted to be disrespectful back, thus eliminating herself. She does admit it was childish. She went to the back & none of the agents or higher-ups noticed that she had eliminated herself. Later on in the night, she quit and told Johnny that he eliminated himself and he laughed! They didn’t notice or care.

She says when she quit, Johnny Ace offered her the training role in FCW again but she turned it down. She says he wouldn’t let her quit. She said she wanted walk away & offered to give up the money. They told her she has to wait for her contract to run out. They didn’t want her working for any other wrestling companies.

Click Here (http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/10/13/gail-kim-live-shoot-interview-highlights-why-she-quit-wwe-and-more/) to read more

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the post.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the post.

no problem! finally the truth is revealed about the WWE Divas

Russo swerve
10-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Owell they will survive without her

THEKEVINBRAND
10-13-2011, 12:03 AM
Owell they will survive without her

yes because we have ditzy divas and Beth, Natalya as well as Kong

Samuel L. Jackson
10-13-2011, 04:31 AM
... I'd like to do some shooting of my own on the Diva's ...

monctonvike
10-13-2011, 05:13 AM
none of this is a shock to me, thanks for posting. Now that she is not in the wwe anymore the "universe" in typical fashion will begin to turn on her as an ingrate

VanHooliganX
10-13-2011, 05:29 AM
Interesting read. Thank you for sharing.

Blinker
10-13-2011, 08:33 AM
She starts the interview by explaining that in the WWE, the Divas today are told: “You’re getting too physical” and “You’re getting too good”, indicating that they don’t want the women to upstage the male wrestlers. Gail says she got the opportunity to be in a documentary about successful Korean people but WWE wouldn’t let her do it.

I LOLed at this. I highly doubt they're worried about having the male wrestlers upstaged. Not saying that woman can't wrestle (they can), just saying that I don't see the current divas improving enough to surpass their male equivalents.

Overall a good read. Nothing too surprising really.

steveorton
10-13-2011, 08:50 AM
@TKB Very nice find my friend:)

Sully
10-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Lol, was I the only one who found the thread title misleading?

Anyways, I don't care. It's just another Diva pissed off because WWE let her go...newsflash Divas, your division is not important to the WWE. They should really start an all women federation, and all go there.

I'll compare the Divas Division to American High School football. The Males are the varsity team, they are the reason everyone goes to pay, to watch them play football every Friday. The Divas are the Junior Varsity team, the team the nobody gives a fuck about.

chunkkynutzzz
10-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Sad to hear bout gail kim she is one helluva talent

But in my opinion I don't think the wwe universe cares about her
Why, I know why because they never let her shine and showcase her skills in the first place
So she won't be missed
Johnny ace sucks

el gabo
10-13-2011, 09:53 AM
This is really fucked up. I really thought they were trying to improve the Divas division by signing her.

Kim> K2, Bellas, Alicia Fox, Eve, Rosa Mendes

They really seem to have their heads up their asses when it comes to the Divas (and other stuff too.)

Let's hope Goldust keeps improving this crappy division. Still has a long way to go.

Rilla
10-13-2011, 09:54 AM
Gail Kim voices out one of her frustrations in WWE, by explaining that every week there’d be a new rule for the Divas like “no kicking”, “no punching” etc. “It was so frustrating.” WWE wanted “more girliness” in Divas matches. She details that there was a resounding amount of sadness within the Diva locker room once the Women's Championship was retired in order to favor the current Divas title.
--

Those rules.. must have went straight out the window.

Y2Jryder
10-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Thanks to the WWE she could pay her bills, I think she has to thank the WWE instead of this, just sayin'

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Isn't she married to some rich guy? If so, I guessing this is why she is burning all these bridges down.

steveorton
10-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks to the WWE she could pay her bills, I think she has to thank the WWE instead of this, just sayin'

I never thought of it like this but this is a very good point.

steveorton
10-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Isn't she married to some rich guy? If so, I guessing this is why she is burning all these bridges down.

Yea the guy who redos restaurants and make them better I can't remember his name but he's the star of that reality show

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Not saying that woman can't wrestle (they can), just saying that I don't see the current divas improving enough to surpass their male equivalents.

Um thats because of the part you just highlighted.. -.-

Rilla
10-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Yea the guy who redos restaurants and make them better I can't remember his name but he's the star of that reality show

Ramsey, is the only one I know that does it.

I think she's marry Irvine though.

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Haha thanks Gail for exposing WWE agents for the sexist assholes they are. That's why in 2005 they got rid of the Womens Division and started hiring models, Ivory also said that. She said that they took the Divas division in a different step because many of the Superstars were intimidated by how good they are

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 01:07 PM
seems like quite a few legit complaints with little embellishment.
I have no doubt that the Divas are being held back a bit, why else the 3 minute or less matches almost all the time?

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 01:09 PM
It's funny because Michelle McCool and Melina got shouted at back in 2009 for their match at NOC because of some of the dangerous spots they performed (facebusters on the concrete, DDT on the barricade)

wrestlingfan66513
10-13-2011, 01:23 PM

That was recent though.

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 01:29 PM
seems like quite a few legit complaints with little embellishment.
I have no doubt that the Divas are being held back a bit, why else the 3 minute or less matches almost all the time?

..and all the ignorant fans blame the Divas for that. Obviously it's not their fault they are forced to do 3 minute matches.

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 01:29 PM
It's funny because Michelle McCool and Melina got shouted at back in 2009 for their match at NOC because of some of the dangerous spots they performed (facebusters on the concrete, DDT on the barricade)

I remember that match, in fact I remember enjoying it

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 01:31 PM
..and all the ignorant fans blame the Divas for that. Obviously it's not their fault they are forced to do 3 minute matches.
I agree, Diva's don't get to choose match length and there have been tons of comments on twitter from them asking for longer matches to show what they can do. With Goldust training them, I think that quite a few of them could do a lot.

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Gail also mentions getting 4 boob jobs since returning.

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Kharma is proof that the fans like Divas and will give them monster pops if you build them up properly (4:04)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFWhB3REJ6A&feature=related

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Gail also mentions getting 4 boob jobs since returning.

that is a lot of mischievous mammary mutilation
or titty trauma

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 02:23 PM
in the words of former Diva Maria:

Smart; when do the divas show smart?
Powerful: cant be TOO powerful, it outshines the guys
Sexy: cant be sexy it isnt PG

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Kharma is proof that the fans like Divas and will give them monster pops if you build them up properly (4:04)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFWhB3REJ6A&feature=related

I really really hope that they let her back after the baby

el gabo
10-13-2011, 02:36 PM
I really really hope that they let her back after the baby

I don't think they are THAT stupid as to not use Kharma when she's ready to come back. But, if tendencies matter, they will probably screw this one up also. (Sadly, might I add)

Wade Barrett 1979
10-13-2011, 02:39 PM
I've watched the first two episodes of Afterbuzz TV, with Maria, Lillian Garcia and former writer Dave Lagana! Maria gives some very interesting insights, in to the Diva's division!! Especially the bit about Laurinaitis hot tubbing it with a couple of Diva's who look very alike, that helped them get ahead?! Apparently, he's offered his hot tub to a few Divas!!

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 02:41 PM
I've watched the first two episodes of Afterbuzz TV, with Maria, Lillian Garcia and former writer Dave Lagana! Maria gives some very interesting insights, in to the Diva's division!! Especially the bit about Laurinaitis hot tubbing it with a couple of Diva's who look very alike, that helped them get ahead?! Apparently, he's offered his hot tub to a few Divas!!

filthiest hot tub ever

Wade Barrett 1979
10-13-2011, 02:58 PM
filthiest hot tub ever

Ha! Yeah, I didn't sit there thinking of all those Divas, sitting there all steamy! Excuse me for 10 minutes!!

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Ha! Yeah, I didn't sit there thinking of all those Divas, sitting there all steamy! Excuse me for 10 minutes!!

my mind hates me...

right after seeing them all my mind put in an image of Johnny Ace in a speedo
you can not unsee that

my mind fucking HATES me

Wade Barrett 1979
10-13-2011, 03:29 PM
my mind hates me...

right after seeing them all my mind put in an image of Johnny Ace in a speedo
you can not unsee that

my mind fucking HATES me

Mate, that's rough!! You have my deepest sympathies! :p

My mind just decided to add the Knockout's as well and the water became jelly!!!!

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Mate, that's rough!! You have my deepest sympathies! :p

My mind just decided to add the Knockout's as well and the water became jelly!!!!

yeah, that is much much more fun

jordan1995
10-13-2011, 03:44 PM
really interesting read not to shocked to hear this though.

AOF666
10-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Well I figured most of it out on my own about the divas. Gail Kim just confirmed it.

Wade Barrett 1979
10-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Well I figured most of it out on my own about the divas. Gail Kim just confirmed it.

True, I think we all know the Divas get a raw deal, it's just amazing when you hear some of the actual stories of what goes on!!

Congrats on thy God-liness by the way :)

THEKEVINBRAND
10-13-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm actually glad Gail said what she said about the WWE, sure it's everyone's dream to be there, but they should face the facts that not all of them will be headlining WrestleMania

Asherdelampyr
10-13-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm actually glad Gail said what she said about the WWE, sure it's everyone's dream to be there, but they should face the facts that not all of them will be headlining WrestleMania

I am too, the female wrestlers in other promotions that think about trying out for WWE should know ahead of time what they are getting themselves into.
Money is great, but if that was all that mattered these girls could become strippers in Vegas and make more.

chunkkynutzzz
10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Gail Kim will be back in wwe in some capacity I see it for some reason , maybe takes the training job..cuz tna gives crap money for the long run

Rilla
10-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Gail Kim will be back in wwe in some capacity I see it for some reason , maybe takes the training job..cuz tna gives crap money for the long run

She doesn't need the cash like she did last time. She's marrying, or married to, Robert Irvine, a quite popular and probably loaded Chef.

Rich Cranium
10-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Well I did notice that everytime she was in a tag match, she just stood on the outside never getting any time. A true waste of talent right there.

Here is where she eliminated herself right after the start of the match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYLcntNZAI

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 11:30 AM
WWE treats their divas like crap since 2006, TNA may pay less but at least they respect the women

She doesn't need the cash like she did last time. She's marrying, or married to, Robert Irvine, a quite popular and probably loaded Chef.

yup but she still wants to work

Well I did notice that everytime she was in a tag match, she just stood on the outside never getting any time. A true waste of talent right there.

Here is where she eliminated herself right after the start of the match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYLcntNZAI

it's sad that vince doesnt see true talent even if it hit him across the face

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 11:42 AM
WWE treats their divas like crap since 2006, TNA may pay less but at least they respect the women

Just because they get long matches etc. doesnt mean they are treated right. I may refer you to Taylor, Hamada, Daffney, Roxxi, Traci, Kong.

PandaMassacre
10-14-2011, 11:44 AM
In the back of my mind this is how I always thought that the WWE handled their Diva's. Gail Kim was the best Diva they had (Yes even better than Beth Phoenix) an they misused her. She was one of the draws that helped TNA rise up from the ground an sprout into the company it is today. When they snatched her up they made a big deal out of her debut. Now fast forward several months into her career they made her lose to Diva's that only had half the experience that she did an she was pushed under the rug after Mickie James knocked her out during a match. She showed up several times after that in tag team matches an it all ended with a battle royal in which Gail Kim eliminated herself in. Nobody noticed so she then knew what she had to do... LEAVE. She couldn't provide change so she took her ball an left. The management in WWE is so thick headed sometimes, and they push the wrong people down our throats a majority of the time. I really hope that Gail Kim goes somewhere else an rebuilds her credibility. She needs to get the left over smell of skank off of her.

PandaMassacre
10-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Just because they get long matches etc. doesnt mean they are treated right. I may refer you to Taylor, Hamada, Daffney, Roxxi, Traci, Kong.

Roxxi, Hamada, and Daffney did all of the hard stuff. They were playing it rough like dudes, and they suffered a fate that I fear may end up happening to Christina too.

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 12:18 PM
at this point, I am certain that Gail would be welcomed with open arms by any company she wants to go to

Rilla
10-14-2011, 12:20 PM
yup but she still wants to work

Which is probably why she'll stay with TNA. She'll get to work and not have to worry about money.

maar13
10-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Which is probably why she'll stay with TNA. She'll get to work and not have to worry about money.

Well that is why she left in the first place, so who knows if they really will pay her way more than the last time. If she goes there more than from the money it will be for what they are doing with the Knock outs and will remain very active in the indy scene.

Rich Cranium
10-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Well that is why she left in the first place, so who knows if they really will pay her way more than the last time. If she goes there more than from the money it will be for what they are doing with the Knock outs and will remain very active in the indy scene.

But if her new husband, Chef Kim has money then it will not factor into where she decides to go.

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 12:33 PM

TNA will hire her, she will come in and beat down Winter, within 3 months she will be champion and stale already

Rilla
10-14-2011, 12:34 PM
But if her new husband, Chef Kim has money then it will not factor into where she decides to go.

This.

She won't need to leave for money anymore, unless they divorce.

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 12:44 PM
If the men's division wasn't to crap then there would be no fear of Divas outshining them

maar13
10-14-2011, 12:45 PM

Bull crap --- sorry but it is the truth, otherwise no so much talent would have left TNA when they did, in some cases even retiring from wrestling altogether from dissapointment in both companies, case and Point: Shantelle Malawski A.K.A. Taylor Wilde A.K.A Shantelle Taylor.

WWE and TNA both have their pros and cons.

it's sad that vince doesnt see true talent even if it hit him across the face

True, sometimes that shit happens, specially on Women's wrestling, there is a lot of talented and beautiful women out there but for some reason they are never really used like tey are supposed to.

maar13
10-14-2011, 12:51 PM
If the men's division wasn't to crap then there would be no fear of Divas outshining them

Not really agreed with that, in both sections they have had tons of talent on both, for me the issue is creative has no idea how to balance it.

There should be a balance on talent and the way it is represented.

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 12:55 PM
There are times however when WWE surprise us with a long athletic Divas match that makes you have faith in the division (Diva tables match, McCool vs Layla, Nattie vs Alicia Fox 9 minute match, Gail vs Beth etc.) but then they go and ruin it with a 2 minute match.

Vince should take pride that the women are "too athletic" instead of burying them. I mean it must be an honour to have some of the most athletic women in sports working for your company. They go out there and take hard bumps and still Vince can't get it into his head that we want wrestling and not whatever that is we see every RAW

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Not really agreed with that, in both sections they have had tons of talent on both, for me the issue is creative has no idea how to balance it.

There should be a balance on talent and the way it is represented.

The thing about balance is, eventually the scales will tip in favour of the Divas, by which point, the men will become intimidated and demand the Divas be buried so that they can be on top. Ivory highlighted this in one of her interviews where several Superstars complained to management about the Divas being more popular and they didn't like it (bear in mind the ones that complained were some of the bigger drawing superstars). Next thing you know, Ivory, Jackie, Molly, Jazz, Gail & Nidia are fired.

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 01:45 PM
To be fair the Superstars had good reason to be afraid of the Divas division from 2001 - 2006. 5 minute matches on RAW filled with lots of action, submissions, fighting on the outside, everything you wanted in a Divas match. All the women were veterans and then on Smackdown you had bikini matches, catfights, food fights etc. so that all the fans were happy. You got your hardcore matches and real wrestling matches on RAW then you got your sexy matches on Smackdown. Everybody's a winner

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 01:58 PM
This is funny:

Various cable providers have Gail Kim's name mistakenly listed as Gayle King in the information page for her appearance on today's episode of Family BrainSurge on Nickelodeon. The names of John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, The Miz and Eve are correctly listed.

A fan wrote to Kim on Twitter, "How transparent can WWE be?" She responded, "of course it does. Pathetic. Lol. I wish I was oprah's bff."

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 02:02 PM
This is funny:A fan wrote to Kim on Twitter, "How transparent can WWE be?" She responded, "of course it does. Pathetic. Lol. I wish I was oprah's bff."

That doesnt make any sense :S or am I just stoopid?

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 02:03 PM
She responded, "of course it does. Pathetic. Lol. I wish I was oprah's bff."

I wish I was Oprah's BFF too
cause then I would never have to work for money again :)

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 02:29 PM
That doesnt make any sense :S or am I just stoopid?

the full post didn't post?

Various cable providers have Gail Kim's name mistakenly listed as Gayle King in the information page for her appearance on today's episode of Family BrainSurge on Nickelodeon. The names of John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, The Miz and Eve are correctly listed.

A fan took to titter asking the question you listed above

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 02:49 PM
the full post didn't post?

No I mean they asked her 'How transparent can WWE be?' and she responded 'of course it does'

I'm guessing the fan said WWE were transparent for listing her as Gayle King

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 02:55 PM
No I mean they asked her 'How transparent can WWE be?' and she responded 'of course it does'

yeah, I am thinking so too.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 03:00 PM

I posted it as funny not as in HAHA funny but in funny as WTF is this?

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 03:02 PM
I posted it as funny not as in HAHA funny but in funny as WTF is this?

oh i see. It's funny cos she keeps slamming the company that built her and kick started her wrestling career. If it werent for WWE then TNA wouldnt have hired her or possibly not even heard of her. She's a bit too cocky for my liking

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 03:05 PM
oh i see. It's funny cos she keeps slamming the company that built her and kick started her wrestling career. If it werent for WWE then TNA wouldnt have hired her or possibly not even heard of her. She's a bit too cocky for my liking

you're right, but at least it made us understand what was going on backstage and it can put our bitching on the divas division to rest for now

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 03:06 PM

she is starting to over-state her troubles at this point.

Rilla
10-14-2011, 03:07 PM
This is funny:

A fan wrote to Kim on Twitter, "How transparent can WWE be?" She responded, "of course it does. Pathetic. Lol. I wish I was oprah's bff."

I wonder whose fault that actually was. WWE's or Nick's.

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 03:14 PM
I wonder whose fault that actually was. WWE's or Nick's.

probably Nick's
It isn't uncommon for spelling mistakes to happen like this, when I was working at Comcast we got people calling in to report stuff like this all the time
and honestly I just can't see WWE being that petty, especially since when Nick received her info (shortly before shooting the show) Gail was still employed and actively working for WWE.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 03:40 PM
probably Nick's
It isn't uncommon for spelling mistakes to happen like this, when I was working at Comcast we got people calling in to report stuff like this all the time
and honestly I just can't see WWE being that petty, especially since when Nick received her info (shortly before shooting the show) Gail was still employed and actively working for WWE.

I hate having nit picky people but Gayle King of all people lol

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
I hate having nit picky people but Gayle King of all people lol

She is king of all the Gayles!!!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 03:47 PM
She is king of all the Gayles!!!!!

lol ok she is more athletic than Oprah's bff but meh lol

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Former WWE Diva Gail Kim told the UK Sun that she has no plans of returning to the company. "I've experienced WWE twice now, and I know that I do not enjoy that place," Kim said. "The second time I really had optimistic hopes and dreams, but I know I would never go back there."

Kim also stated that she informed John Laurinaitis that she was quitting the company ten minutes before the infamous battle royal in which she eliminated herself from the match. "It was a very controversial thing," she said. "A lot of people said that they lost respect for me because I was unprofessional. But unless anyone walks in your shoes they do not what you feel.

"I can admit that maybe it was a childish thing to do. But I would not take it back. I was disrespected many times by the company, and when you get disrespected that many times there is only so much you can take.

"I'm not one to just lay there and take it – at least not now – and they didn't even notice. I was fed up that day. There were other circumstances within the company that pretty much made me make the decision that I was done with the company, on the personal side and the professional side." To read the full interview, visit TheSun.co.uk.

Kim also indicated that she is on hiatus now, but added that she would like to finish her career in TNA. Thus, it seems like it's only a matter of time before she returns to the Knockouts Division, which could use another veteran in-ring performer. She noted that Ring of Honor has never reached out to her. She goes into more detail about her final night with WWE and it's a good and recommended read.

Asherdelampyr
10-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Kim also indicated that she is on hiatus now, but added that she would like to finish her career in TNA. Thus, it seems like it's only a matter of time before she returns to the Knockouts Division, which could use another veteran in-ring performer. She noted that Ring of Honor has never reached out to her. She goes into more detail about her final night with WWE and it's a good and recommended read.

I don't see any reason TNA wouldn't take her back with open arms, and hopefully a decent paycheck.
She could help revitalize the KO tag division :) and she would be a very good draw for them

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 06:16 PM
I don't see any reason TNA wouldn't take her back with open arms, and hopefully a decent paycheck.
She could help revitalize the KO tag division :) and she would be a very good draw for them

here's hoping!

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 06:19 PM
WWE doesnt need Gail King anyway so she can go fuck herself :p

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 06:24 PM
WWE doesnt need Gail King anyway so she can go fuck herself :p

that post made me LOL

xAzureSkye
10-14-2011, 06:28 PM
I mean it be happy if she was in TNA because we'd get to see our dream matches from WWE relived (Gail/Mickie, Gail/Victoria, Gail/Jacqueline) but I'm not like GET GAIL IN TNA NOW

THEKEVINBRAND
10-14-2011, 07:15 PM
I mean it be happy if she was in TNA because we'd get to see our dream matches from WWE relived (Gail/Mickie, Gail/Victoria, Gail/Jacqueline) but I'm not like GET GAIL IN TNA NOW

she'll be there when her hiatus finishes in December

xAzureSkye
10-15-2011, 10:34 AM
she'll be there when her hiatus finishes in December

No since her contract ran out she can work for them like.. right now. Wouldnt be surprised if she was at BFG

Asherdelampyr
10-15-2011, 10:41 AM
No since her contract ran out she can work for them like.. right now. Wouldnt be surprised if she was at BFG

is there not a 9- day no-compete clause after her contract runs out?

xAzureSkye
10-15-2011, 11:10 AM
is there not a 9- day no-compete clause after her contract runs out?

i think that's only if you are released because I recall back during MNW wrestlers would jump from WWF to WCW and vice versa

THEKEVINBRAND
10-15-2011, 11:13 AM
i think that's only if you are released because I recall back during MNW wrestlers would jump from WWF to WCW and vice versa

that's why Vince implied the 90-day no compete clause to be added to your contract because it was mandatory

Asherdelampyr
10-15-2011, 11:37 AM
that's why Vince implied the 90-day no compete clause to be added to your contract because it was mandatory

well, if she shows up tomorrow then I guess we will know for certain :)

THEKEVINBRAND
10-15-2011, 11:44 AM
well, if she shows up tomorrow then I guess we will know for certain :)

we'll have to see that's for sure

Asherdelampyr
10-15-2011, 12:11 PM
we'll have to see that's for sure

personally, I am hoping that she shows up to help Ink Inc, I know they got Christina, but she is only one (admittedly damn hot) woman against rosita And Sarita

xAzureSkye
10-15-2011, 01:00 PM
I dont mean to be stubborn but I really do think when your contract is up you can go anywhere without 90 day no compete. Because when Tara's TNA contract ran out in 2010 WWE were trying to get her back to feud with LayCool since Mickie was fired and Beth was injured.

Anyway my point is she will be in TNA by the end of the yea :D

Asherdelampyr
10-15-2011, 01:04 PM
I dont mean to be stubborn but I really do think when your contract is up you can go anywhere without 90 day no compete. Because when Tara's TNA contract ran out in 2010 WWE were trying to get her back to feud with LayCool since Mickie was fired and Beth was injured.

Anyway my point is she will be in TNA by the end of the yea :D

Honestly, I am not sure
I just figure that if she is not contractually obligated otherwise then we will see her in TNA soon

THEKEVINBRAND
10-18-2011, 11:58 AM
WARNING: The following post contains a spoiler for an upcoming star's return to Impact Wrestling. If you do not wish to find out what happens ahead of time, please do not read any further.

Ex-WWE Diva Gail Kim is scheduled to make her return to TNA at tonight's Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida. As of this report, there is no word on what role she will play in the organization.

Men, our wishes came true!!

Bodom
10-18-2011, 11:59 AM
WARNING: The following post contains a spoiler for an upcoming star's return to Impact Wrestling. If you do not wish to find out what happens ahead of time, please do not read any further.

Ex-WWE Diva Gail Kim is scheduled to make her return to TNA at tonight's Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida. As of this report, there is no word on what role she will play in the organization.

Now instead of being underutilized and used incorrectly, she can be underutilized and used incorrectly, all while being paid crap and called a whore!

...yay?

THEKEVINBRAND
10-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Now instead of being underutilized and used incorrectly, she can be underutilized and used incorrectly, all while being paid crap and called a whore!

...yay?

TNA needs more knockouts like her so maybe she can feud with Velvet for the title or go after Winter and out on great matches but that's my opinion, but regarding her pay she's married to an ultra rich chef

Asherdelampyr
10-18-2011, 12:11 PM

Sweet, a good feud with her and Velvet, or her forming a tag team with another KO and going for the tag belts would be great

THEKEVINBRAND
10-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Sweet, a good feud with her and Velvet, or her forming a tag team with another KO and going for the tag belts would be great

Velvet even said we need new knockouts, and Gail Kim is returning at a perfect time!

Asherdelampyr
10-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Velvet even said we need new knockouts, and Gail Kim is returning at a perfect time!

Indeed
it will be good to see her in a place that gives female wrestlers longer matches than entrances.

Rilla
10-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Gail Kim - TNA Champ in 2 months, I'm guessing.

Her first night back? Shoot on WWE, despite they were willing to pay her enough to keep her bills paid, until she started dating a popular chef. xD

THEKEVINBRAND
10-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Indeed
it will be good to see her in a place that gives female wrestlers longer matches than entrances.

Well here's hoping!

xAzureSkye
10-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Long matches doesnt mean good matches. You could have a 10 minute botchfest but some people are so stupid they will believe it's good cos it was long

Asherdelampyr
10-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Long matches doesnt mean good matches. You could have a 10 minute botchfest but some people are so stupid they will believe it's good cos it was long

true, however 2 minutes is not a whole lot of time to show what one can do either.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Another Gail Kim spoiler, she indeed returned and aligned herself with Karen Jarrett, the same way she was 6 years ago when she debuted in TNA with Planet Jarrett as a heel

eyehatecena
10-19-2011, 11:02 PM
I was glad when I read the report earlier. Hopefully TNA will use her much better than WWE had. She is a great addition back to TNA. I actually would like to see Nattie, Beth and Kong in TNA too and just leave the wwes diva to eye candy/bathroom break time.

Krysys
10-19-2011, 11:06 PM
I was glad when I read the report earlier. Hopefully TNA will use her much better than WWE had. She is a great addition back to TNA. I actually would like to see Nattie, Beth and Kong in TNA too and just leave the wwes diva to eye candy/bathroom break time.

Wow you really hate WWE don't you?

eyehatecena
10-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Wow you really hate WWE don't you?
No, its actually a better overall product than TNAs product. They both have their flaws- they both have problems in creative but will say TNA does make use of more of their talent roster than WWE. The womens division in WWE was pretty good at one time, as was the tag team division- now? meh. Sure the women are hot, but the matches they have? the two minute ones where Beth or Nattie lose to Kelly, Eve... stupid booking. TNAs creative is just really screwed up with everything else. I just think that if Beth, Nattie and Kong went to TNA they would get used better

KJ PUNK
10-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Read the spoilers. Obligatory reference to "the other company" was there. Could've made a fortune if you could gamble on these sorts of things.

xAzureSkye
10-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Another Gail Kim spoiler, she indeed returned and aligned herself with Karen Jarrett, the same way she was 6 years ago when she debuted in TNA with Planet Jarrett as a heel

It was 5 years ago thank you very much :) oh wow I sound like such a douche

Rilla
10-20-2011, 11:13 AM

The KO matches are BR breaks for me, just like the Diva's are.