PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre, why?

helmsley
10-12-2011, 10:23 PM
from newsboard

"Many internally believe that Morrison will soon part ways with WWE as his contract is expiring. Company personnel has speculated that while Morrison has not upset management, he, like Drew McIntyre, is paying the price for his significant other's actions.

what were mcintyre significant other`s action??? was it because tiffany???

Krysys
10-12-2011, 10:24 PM
from newsboard

"Many internally believe that Morrison will soon part ways with WWE as his contract is expiring. Company personnel has speculated that while Morrison has not upset management, he, like Drew McIntyre, is paying the price for his significant other's actions.

Yepp, I believe she was arrested awhile back for something Domestic

68wPayne
10-12-2011, 10:27 PM
dunno why, but I'm just throwing this in there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40X25mICaIE

helmsley
10-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Yepp, I believe she was arrested awhile back for something Domestic

but he was the one who was attacked doesnt he?? maybe its because vince has that " stand up for yourself" kind of vision and saw him weak

SESAfro
10-12-2011, 10:50 PM
I always found it stupid to hold someone back because of personal problems. As long as the line between personal and business isn't crossed, it should be fine to give someone a push that can actually go somewhere in WWE. Drew McIntrye is a wonderful example.

The Expendable
10-12-2011, 10:51 PM
from newsboard

the guy has everything to make it but I don't know why WWE claims to be a "profesional" company if they treat people like that, I mean, those crazy bitches are not goint to hurt the big WWE monster

68wPayne
10-12-2011, 10:51 PM
but he was the one who was attacked doesnt he?? maybe its because vince has that " stand up for yourself" kind of vision and saw him weak

Maybe he should have snapped and killed everyone in his house then offed himself. Dammit Vince, is that not good enough for you either, you are a hard man to please

AreYaSerious
10-12-2011, 10:57 PM
It's stupid Drew gets blamed for something personal.

TwoTone
10-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Maybe he should have snapped and killed everyone in his house then offed himself. Dammit Vince, is that not good enough for you either, you are a hard man to please

LOL well played

Samuel L. Jackson
10-13-2011, 02:16 AM
I woulda put her in my 'Rear Naked Choke' if she tried that crap on me...

URATOOL
10-13-2011, 02:40 AM
I woulda put her in my 'Rear Naked Choke' if she tried that crap on me...

I'd put money that shes been done in the rear, while naked and choking on something in the past.........

Samuel L. Jackson
10-13-2011, 03:58 AM
I'd put money that shes been done in the rear, while naked and choking on something in the past.........

..not willing to bet against that ...

Dr. Death
10-13-2011, 07:10 AM
It's a shame that Vince treats his talent like this. Punishing good talent for their significant others mistakes is wrong. Eddie Guerrero overdosed on drugs, and Vicki's on TV all the time. What's up with that? Drew should be on TV and get a push soon I hope.

Samuel L. Jackson
10-13-2011, 08:18 AM
It's a shame that Vince treats his talent like this. Punishing good talent for their significant others mistakes is wrong. Eddie Guerrero overdosed on drugs, and Vicki's on TV all the time. What's up with that? Drew should be on TV and get a push soon I hope.

..Um, Eddie didnt OD on drugs bro ...

chunkkynutzzz
10-13-2011, 10:08 AM
I Want Drew Mcintyre to get a psuh
But the Truth is
He Hasn't been There That Long You Gotta let him survive the test of time
And Get built back up

Just remember triple h and the transition
Rember rocky maivia and then the The Rock
Ringmaster to Stone Cold
Sexual chocolate to Mark Henry now (mae young gave birth to a hand)
Cody with holly to Dashing to Masked rhodes

Mcintyre will have his Time!...just not yet lol

steveorton
10-13-2011, 10:50 AM
I Want Drew Mcintyre to get a psuh
But the Truth is
He Hasn't been There That Long You Gotta let him survive the test of time
And Get built back up

Just remember triple h and the transition
Rember rocky maivia and then the The Rock
Ringmaster to Stone Cold
Sexual chocolate to Mark Henry now (mae young gave birth to a hand)
Cody with holly to Dashing to Masked rhodes

Mcintyre will have his Time!...just not yet lol

Lets hope so.

Los Conquistador
10-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Remember how over he got at EC

Even with his dumb kelly2 angle

steveorton
10-13-2011, 11:05 AM

I remember that was insane literally (Best moment in that match imo) I thought they would push him hard after this but he was drafted to Raw and became The Chosen Jobber.

helmsley
10-13-2011, 06:10 PM

yeah, its actually hard to remember that he was intercontinental champion, he looks just like a jobber nowadays

Dr. Death
10-14-2011, 08:17 AM
..Um, Eddie didnt OD on drugs bro ...

OK, Eddie Guerrero was 38 years old when he died and an autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of acute heart failure due to arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Guerrero encountered various substance abuse problems outside of wrestling, including alcoholism and an addiction to painkillers. Chavo said that Guerrero had been working hard and was at peak physical fitness as a result, doing cardiovascular and weight training exercises every day, which is the proper treatment of arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease. My bad, it's just funny that he showed no symptoms before hand and the disease is usually found in obese men over the age of 40. As men enter their 40s the chances of them having cardiovascular diseases and in particular this disease is much more than women. Some of causes of arteriosclerotic or coronary heart disease include:
Heredity factor
Menopause
Obesity and lack of physical activity
High blood pressure
Low levels of good cholesterol (HDL)
High levels of harmful cholesterol (LDL)
Smoking
Increased levels of homocysteine

Symptoms Include:
Chest pain
Shortness of breath
Awakening short of breath/needing more pillows
Fainting and/or dizziness
Palpitations
Cough
Rapid weight gain
Swelling or pain in the abdomen
Increased swelling of the legs or ankles
Loss of appetite/nausea
Increasing fatigue

I didn't hear that Guerrero had any of these, but could be wrong.

68wPayne
10-14-2011, 08:41 AM
OK, Eddie Guerrero was 38 years old when he died and an autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of acute heart failure due to arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Guerrero encountered various substance abuse problems outside of wrestling, including alcoholism and an addiction to painkillers. Chavo said that Guerrero had been working hard and was at peak physical fitness as a result, doing cardiovascular and weight training exercises every day, which is the proper treatment of arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease. My bad, it's just funny that he showed no symptoms before hand and the disease is usually found in obese men over the age of 40. As men enter their 40s the chances of them having cardiovascular diseases and in particular this disease is much more than women. Some of causes of arteriosclerotic or coronary heart disease include:
Heredity factor
Menopause
High blood pressure
Smoking

Symptoms Include:
Chest pain
Shortness of breath
Palpitations
Cough
Rapid weight gain
Loss of appetite/nausea
Increasing fatigue

Well I did hear from a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who set up the ring one time for a wwe house show in Bumfuck, Wyoming that Eddie was going through menopause at the time

S.E. Zero
10-14-2011, 08:56 AM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3273/2622801796_ec215df82b.jpg

chunkkynutzzz
10-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Drew Mcintyre Needs a Damn Push just watchin some of his matches he could have great matches wit top stars only if they figdin letem

Rich Cranium
10-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Well I did hear from a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who set up the ring one time for a wwe house show in Bumfuck, Wyoming that Eddie was going through menopause at the time

Menopause? Well, that's a bit disrespectful imo. The guy was one of the best wrestlers ever. The years of pain medication abuse just caught up to him.

chunkkynutzzz
10-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Menopause? Well, that's a bit disrespectful imo. The guy was one of the best wrestlers ever. The years of pain medication abuse just caught up to him.

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero viva la raza!
Why couldn't it be vivkie that died, damn man o well

Dr. Death
10-15-2011, 09:51 AM

Deleted original remarks - I should wake up before I post, this is my apologetic post to 68wPayne. On a side note, this has been one hell of a nightmare of a morning.

chunkkynutzzz
10-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Ima wear a Drewster shirt to a Raw live lol
Let's see if I make it on tv
I'm serious by the way
Its Gonna Be Blue shirt with Drewster in white lettering

helmsley
10-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Ima wear a Drewster shirt to a Raw live lol
Let's see if I make it on tv
I'm serious by the way
Its Gonna Be Blue shirt with Drewster in white lettering

i think drew should get his own youtube show lol

VanHooliganX
10-18-2011, 10:15 PM
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero viva la raza!
Why couldn't it be vivkie that died, damn man o well

Whats Vickie ever done?

She is a bloody good heel and trys to help guys like Dolph come off a good heel.
A tad mean dont you think?

maar13
10-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Heredity factor
Menopause
High blood pressure
Smoking

Symptoms Include:
Chest pain
Shortness of breath
Palpitations
Cough
Rapid weight gain
Loss of appetite/nausea
Increasing fatigue

Well just on these, Vickie said that he looked a little tired, more than usual that week but that they though it was because he was working really hard.

Also on your previous comment, dude seriously, that was absolutely out of place.

When Eddie was really having drugs issues he was let go, he came back after he got clean, actually Chavo said that they were celebrating 4 years of him being clean.

Vickie got the job after Eddie died in a what to help her and she became very, very successful on it, so much that she gathers more heat that any other male heel in the company. She was so over that she is there now to help others get heat like Dolph and now Swagger.

In the case of Drew, well he is divorced but I think that he will go back on the ladder at some point, he is 25 I think so he is very young, still can come back.

helmsley
10-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Well just on these, Vickie said that he looked a little tired, more than usual that week but that they though it was because he was working really hard.

Also on your previous comment, dude seriously, that was absolutely out of place.

When Eddie was really having drugs issues he was let go, he came back after he got clean, actually Chavo said that they were celebrating 4 years of him being clean.

Vickie got the job after Eddie died in a what to help her and she became very, very successful on it, so much that she gathers more heat that any other male heel in the company. She was so over that she is there now to help others get heat like Dolph and now Swagger.

In the case of Drew, well he is divorced but I think that he will go back on the ladder at some point, he is 25 I think so he is very young, still can come back.

agree, vickie job its not only because she was eddies wife, but because she is very very good at what she does