PDA

View Full Version : Ring The Bell - Episode #5

ELNIOJR
10-12-2011, 08:41 AM
Awwwww Here we go! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time…[well, I’m sorry]…I mean the 5th episode, of Ring The Bell. And since this is a beautiful number, today we have 3 guests here, and also because, due to the topic I needed one more voice. So let’s get to it.

On this day, we have a topic that could give our guests the opportunity to open up their mind, be creative and somehow automatically show/share their wishes and dreams. Very simple: imagine you’re the Boss in the WWE (unquestionably the major league), and you wanna bring to the Main roster/TV the person that you believe could be the next big thing.

Rules: Could be a male or female wrestler; Never been in the WWE; From the Indy, TNA, ROH...could even be someone that's working on FCW right now. Work that superstar, give him/her a caracter, how he/she would debut, possible opponent and what would be his/her push. And if you wanna do the inverse, picking a (lost) superstar from WWE and give him/her a push somewhere else, let's say TNA, feel free!

That being said, joined by CGBigMan, wrestlingfan66513 and Dr. Death, I give you, Be The Boss:

CGBigMan (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5933-CGBigMan): Well my pick is Austin Aries. What can I say: He has bags of potential, and I think TNA wont realise it. Recently he has been compared to CM Punk, whilst there are similarities. I feel he could become better than Punk if he went to WWE and of course, they used him. I think he plays the cocky heel better than anybody I’ve seen.

So let’s see: he has the ability and is very good on the mic. All he needs is a chance to shine, and I feel the WWE would give him that.

wrestlingfan66513 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?8218-wrestlingfan66513): The guy I would bring to the WWE would be Jack Evans. For those of you who don't know him, he started off in ROH in 2003, and came to TNA when they had the talent exchange deal. Afterwards, he went to Dragon Gate, then back to ROH and is now with AAA. He came back to TNA for a bit for this years Destination X. He is a high flyer, and here are a few moves if your interested (http://youtu.be/6hhv5VifAhY)

To the point now, Air Boom lost the tag titles to R-Truth and the Miz and Kofi left Bourne before their rematch, and turned heel. Bourne has 2 weeks to find a new partner for the next PPV and during an interview Bourne said he found someone nobody has ever seen. At the PPV, Bourne introduces his partner Jack Evans. Jack comes down smiling and serious while Awesome Truth are just in the ring laughing. Evans runs in and does his version of the spinaroonie to get the crowd pumped. The match will be competitive the whole time, with good back and forth action to showcase Evans move-set to get the crowd excited. We end the match with Air Bourne and 630 at the same time and new tag champs.

I see this team as today's version of London-Kendrick, but near this time Evans reveals his goal is to bring back the Cruiserweight Championship, but Johnny Ace says the division is boring and doesn't sell. Evans tells him he will bring back its glory and sets out to beat every cruiserweight on the rooster to get prove that people enjoy those matches, while defending the tag titles.

Evans beats a few low card cruiserweights on Smackdown before facing tougher opponents on Raw. His last match is with his tag partner Bourne at the next PPV, and because everyone is impressed with the division they will give the winner the new cruiserweight title. After a great back and forth match, Evans wins and holds both Cruiserweight and Tag Titles.

Dr. Death (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?8167-Dr.-Death): For all of you true wrestling fans, I give to you a man who needs no introduction. One of the hardest working superstars in the industry, today. The former longest reigning ROH Heavyweight Champion ever, The man who humbled wrestling's only Olympic Gold Medalist, The man who will take the WWE to New Heights never before seen, a man who can not only, talk the talk, but can walk the walk. Ladies and Gentlemen lets hear it for the one and only "The Enforcer" Nigel Wolfe!!

I would have him come out to the theme song "Menacing" by Dale Oliver, or a similar song. Nigel would be the mystery opponent for Christian in a Championship Scramble Qualifying Match during SmackDown. He would go on to win the match with his Tower of London finisher. During the actual Championship Scramble Match, he would come seconds away from winning the WHC, being interrupted by Cody Rhodes. This would set up a feud between Cody and Nigel for the IC Title, that could culminate in a IC Championship Iron Man Match at Wrestlemania XXVIII. Nigel would eventually win the match earning the coveted IC Championship.

On the next episode of SmackDown, he would defend his IC Title against Cody after Cody invokes his rematch clause. At the ending of the show, Daniel Bryan would come out to celebrate cashing in the SmackDown MITB briefcase and winning the WHC at Wrestlemania XXVIII. Nigel would make his way down to the ring with a congratulation hand shake with Daniel Bryan, telling him that he's proud of what Daniel accomplished. When Daniel turns around to hold the WHC Belt over his head in celebration, he hits Daniel in the back of the head with the IC Championship belt , knocking Daniel out. He then stands over him saying that since he's the IC Champ, that makes him the #1 contender for the WHC. This will set up a Daniel Bryan vs Nigel Wolfe feud that could set the standard of championship matches in the WWE. This also effectively turns Nigel heel, and Daniel retaliates against, by costing him the IC Title after much back and forth interference in each others matches in the following 5-6 weeks, of wrestling programming. While Daniel retains his Title.

I would then let him and Daniel Bryan have free reign in their match for the WHC, where the better wrestler wins, no scripting the end of their match. After a long feud, mutual respect would be formed and even though, (eventually) both Superstars would lose the WHC, they would form a new tag team and capture the WWE tag titles, defending them at every TV show and PPV for the next several months. From there, they eventually break up by one of them being drafted to RAW, and their respective single careers skyrocket again.

For the creation of Nigel Wolfe's character, I decided to use his first name in ROH, and his last name in TNA, because he is already an established star in the wrestling business, and I thought that to not do so would undermine everything he has accomplished thus far in professional wrestling.

On a side note: if it wasn't for the rumored hep c that he supposedly contracted, I believe he would have already been a major player in the WWE, and since this is hypothetical, I wanted to use someone who really deserved to be mentioned.

Thank you guys for your “unburden”. I guess I’m not ready yet for 3 guests. Just kidding. And now it’s time for:

Give-A-Finger: Give a Thumbs Up/Down or even Middle finger to someone or something, depending on your positive-negative thoughts, feeling or approval, about that someone/something:

CGBigMan (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5933-CGBigMan): I would like to mention Drew McIntyre’s recent jobber entrance. It just annoys me that this is someone WWE is wasting. Why wont they push him for God Sake? Because of that Tiffany thing? Let’s face it: people have done worse and still became champions in the WWE. Push this man, please!

wrestlingfan66513 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?8218-wrestlingfan66513): Something I liked was TNA's main event last Thursday. James Storm vs Bobby Rhoode was a refreshing main event and I liked that Roode used his fisherman's suplex in that match.

Dr. Death (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?8167-Dr.-Death): This. A funny moment in recent history of the great mic skills of The Rock, and everyones favorite announcer, Michael Cole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHRxaNQwQ8M&feature=player_embedded

Well, as you can probably see for yourself, this is the end. I hope you’ve enjoyed the show. Big thanks to my guests here today, I appreciate it guys. I guess RTB will be here next week. See Ya, everyone…

Gold of The Week: CM Punk ‘Slowly’ owning Nash, Again!

Your friend Kevin Nash runs through (…) well slowly, briskly runs through the crowd, and jumps me and screws me, not once but twice…

Dr. Death
10-12-2011, 08:51 AM
I'd like to thank you for letting me be a part of RTB. I enjoyed it very much.

ELNIOJR
10-12-2011, 09:55 AM
I'd like to thank you for letting me be a part of RTB. I enjoyed it very much.

And thanks for your time...

wrestlingfan66513
10-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Its up already. I hope I didn't overdo it with my response anyway. Had a lot of fun doing this and thanks for the chance. Hope more people comment.

Y2Jryder
10-12-2011, 10:16 AM
good thread again!

Dr.death and wrestlingfan66513 wouldn't be bad as WWE scriptwriters at all:p

I don't think Austin Aries ever will be in the WWE, If he would It would be great.

Jack evans in the WWE would only be interesting with a Cruiserweight division, or otherwise he would be only a spot monkey.

Keep up the good work ELNIOJR!

steveorton
10-12-2011, 06:40 PM
RTB FTW :cool: Thumbs up to CGBigMan, wrestlingfan66513 and Dr. Death for a good job :)

Imo I would like to see Jack Evans in the WWE, from what I saw at Destination X this guy is so talented. I know wrestlingfan66513 mentioned a scenario but I would like to propose one. WWE re-introduces cruiser weight championship and Justin Gabriel wins it, Jack Evans comes out and says he's better than Gabriel in every way for example Gabriel does the 450 splash Jack does the 630. Lengthy feud ending with Evans winning the title. This is just one scenario I can think of many. One thing also Jack Evans looks like an underdog WWE can use this for him to connect with the fans and push for WHC as face. David vs Goliath Mark Henry vs Jack Evans he doesn't necessary have to win just achieve greatness by becoming way more over with the crowd by just giving it his best shot.

Nice gold of the week btw anything with CM Punk is priceless :)

Last but not least I must give a shout out to my bro ELNIOJR for hosting another "bad ass" episode of RTB and that's the bottom line because.......well you guys know the rest :)

VanHooliganX
10-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Another good episode :)

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Good episode!

I would love to be on a future episode if you could squeeze me into your lineup.

SESAfro
10-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Yes. Another great episode of Ring the Bell. Loving the 'What-Ifs' by the guests. My favorite would have to be the one on McGuiness. Danielson vs. McGuiness, book it!

...oh wait.

ELNIOJR
10-13-2011, 04:45 AM
Thanks for the kind words, fellas :)
Im glad you're enjoying it. We appreciate it...